Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Alert! Trade Disruptions!

Trade Disruptions!

“Dammit people I’ve had to sell those damned artefacts because you couldn’t bring me anything new!” Jack lent back in his chair and glared at the merchants sitting in front of him. The tiefling’s eyes were as cold as ice as the next sentence slipped from his mouth, “We had a deal.”

“It’s ok! It’s ok!” a slightly pudgy merchant said, “We’ve organised for extra patrols down the route, we’ll find out what is happening and get you your stuff!”

“You better…” said Jack, lifting his finger and pointing it at the merchant, “Or I’ll claim on our deal.”

Alright dudes and dudettes with the AC moved over to round 2 and a bunch of use being disqualified, time to roll out the featured battle I nearly announced the same day as the AC launched. This time sees us in West Corone just south of Radasanth. The trade routes have been disrupted by something and the merchant guide has sent patrols down to find out what is going on.

Rules:
    Players will be thrown against a creature of as of yet unknown origin. Like last time we’ll have 48 hour posting between the DM posts. Characters that miss out get squished. There is no posting order in between DM posts. We’ll start with four active PCs, with a few red shirt NPCs thrown in for good measure. PCs will be allowed in as other PCs get kicked, squished or killed. PCs don’t need to necessarily be hired to police the route, you can be there to check out what is going on yourself, maybe travelling across Corone and hitched a ride, or whatever catches your fancy.

Powergamers get squished.

Reward Categories:
    Lasting five posts
    • 500 Gold
    • 300 XP

Best Team player:
    • The Blue Robin:
      A small metal robin, expertly painted to resemble the real thing. It can sing, fly around and generally be awesome. It can be used as a distraction through a psycho-kinetic link with the owner that allows he or she to control where it flies. It also contains as small amount of gunpowder, which can detonate in a flash of light, and burning anything it was touching. It is enchanted to recombine overnight.
    • 2x Good Will of Corone: Single use 10% off a purchase of any Delyn or below purchase from the bazaar.

Alive at the End:
    • 1000 Gold OR 2 Tier 6 Raw Resources
    • An event Badge
    • 400xp
    • 500gp

Best Death:
    • Death Haunts us All:
      This small black stone appeared in your pocket without any memory of how it got there. Once a day it can be used to summon a terrifying visage, taking the form of the targets worst fear for two posts. (counts as high level illusion magic.)
    • 200gp

The Hero:
    • Red Maiden's Cloth:
      This length of cloth looks like a normal crimson scarf. However, when wrapped around a wound it will instantly fuse around the skin and stop the bleeding as well as numbing pain and restoring most of any lost mobility. The cloth is a metre long, and twenty centimetres wide, making it good for covering wounds to the arms or legs. A gentle pull by the person in which it is wrapped around will loosen it, as well as when the wound heals or the person dies.
    • The Blue Robin:
      A small metal robin, expertly painted to resemble the real thing. It can sing, fly around and generally be awesome. It can be used as a distraction through a psycho-kinetic link with the owner that allows he or she to control where it flies. It also contains as small amount of gunpowder, which can detonate in a flash of light, and burning anything it was touching. It is enchanted to recombine overnight.
    • Good Will of Corone: Single use 10% off a purchase of any Delyn or below purchase from the bazaar.

The Villain:
    • Dagon’s Eye:
      This small black eye came from a creature best not spoken of in polite company. It is about the size of a fist with a large black purple flecked with silver. Staring into the iris can cause the gazer to slip into a trance and their body and mind separate. They fall into a dimension half way between the material realm and a demonic reality. While in there they can move freely, completely unaffected and hidden from anything from each realm (although some magics might be able to cross over and some extremely spiritually aware might be able to detect them). The gazer can move and view events freely, but views both material and demonic realms at the same time. Anyone attempting this will have to view horrors that would drive a normal person insane.
    • The Raven:
      A small metal raven, expertly painted to resemble the real thing. It can fly around and generally be awesome. It can be used as a distraction through a psycho-kinetic link with the owner that allows he or she to control where it flies. It also contains as small amount of gunpowder and a weak poison, which can detonate and spray the poison for a foot around it. If it makes skin contact it causes nausea for a post. It is enchanted to recombine overnight.
    • Green Sap – Oozing slime taken from the corpse of a rotting dragon, this sap can be used in any poison purchase for the bazaar and result in a 20% discount.

Most useless character (needs to get the five posts as well):
    • A Pocket Full of Coal:
      This coal is about the size of a fist, and nearly leaks soot constantly. No matter what, no matter where, this coal will be in your pocket; slowly creating a build-up of find black dust that is a real pain to get rid of. Don’t have a pocket on those pants? Do now. This coal will make a pocket if there isn’t one. As a very slight benefit, you can throw the coal at people and it will appear back in your pocket a few seconds after hitting them (a post). It’s also useful for lighting fires, and will regenerate if burnt or destroyed.

MVP
    • 500 Gold
    • Dreamer’s Helm:
      This is a helm crafted from fine mythril. It is called the Dreamer’s Helm as it can shift the wearer for a short time (a post) from the material realm into a dream-like existence. During this time the wearer appears as a glimmering visage of beauty, unaffected by most attacks, magical or otherwise. The helm can do this twice a day.

(Alts can be signed up, but are pushed behind the other unique sign-ups)

1. The Coralian Outcast
    2. Logan
    3. black shadow
    4. Fox Owen Xavier
    5. Alyssa Snow
    6. Leon Adalbert
    7. Lloyd
    8. Tankita Bananas
    9. BlueGhostofSeaside
    10. Bunneh
    11. Dedalous
    12. redrout
    13. Smushing Pumpkins
    14. Rayleigh
    15. Zack Blaze
    16. Core Beast

EXP: 200, Level: 1
    Level completed: 10%, EXP required for next level: 1,800
    Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,800
    GP

Name
    Alexander Larsh

I hear daddy helped with dragon, I help with this.
    Writing Format:
    Journal Entry Day
    Journal Entry by Alex
    Story

The Three Ways
    EXP: 42,532, Level: 8
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 1,468
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,468
    GP

Name
    Logan McCloud
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Glacier Blue
    Build
    6'4" - 245 lbs.
    Job
    Manipulation of Your Mind

Sign me up!
    Dying to himself, - Level 1/2
    Led to a new creation. Level 3
    The form remained - Level 4
    The foundation was rebuilt - Level 5
    The House rebuilt. - Level 6

2015 - 1/2 of Adventurer's Crown Round 2 Guest Team w/ Max Dirks, Althy Day Superlatives: Character - Best Personality, Writer - Hardest Worker
    2016 - 1/2 of Best IC Partners w/ Max Dirks, Mr. Althanas

{Record keeping for me: A Talymer longbow with 40 enchanted arrows purchased here,
    a box of cakes/muffins given here,
    Fools Rush In earned here,
    Dreamer's Helm earned here,
    Might of Moxxilus earned here,
    Sloth purchased here.
    }

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

Me me me!
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

EXP: 4,095, Level: 2
    Level completed: 70%, EXP required for next level: 905
    Level completed: 70%,
    EXP required for next level: 905
    GP

Name
    Fox Owen Xavier
    Race
    Kitsune
    Hair Color
    Fox Red
    Eye Color
    Light brown
    Build
    5'4 / 120 pounds
    Job
    Potion Crafter

View Profile
    I would be interested but can't start until March 30th (Next week, Monday) since I won't be able to write on the weekend (March 27-March 29).
    Last edited by Fox Owen Xavier; 03-22-15 at 01:28 PM.

EXP: 12,177, Level: 4
    Level completed: 64%, EXP required for next level: 1,823
    Level completed: 64%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,823
    GP

Name
    Alyssa Dianne Snow
    Race
    Homunculus
    Hair Color
    Platinum Blonde
    Eye Color
    Pale Blue-Green
    Build
    5'6"/125lbs
    Job
    Empress of the Tarot Hierarchy

View Profile
    Alyssa is in.

EXP: 1,862, Level: 1
    Level completed: 94%, EXP required for next level: 138
    Level completed: 94%,
    EXP required for next level: 138
    GP

Name
    Leon Adalbert
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dirty Blonde
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    6'0" / 149 lb.
    Job
    Swashbuckling Merchant

View Profile
    If Leon is approved in time, he's perfect for this.

EXP: 2,464, Level: 2
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next level: 2,536
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,536
    GP

Name
    Lloyd Ransome Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Cat-Like
    Job
    The Sinister Surgeon

Dibbs

EXP: 2,645, Level: 2
    Level completed: 22%, EXP required for next level: 2,355
    Level completed: 22%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,355
    GP

Name
    Tank

Tankita Bananas reporting for duty!

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

(Thanks for reminding me fox)

There will be a week for registration, then 48 hours to post after the first post goes up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast