175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile

Lye's Codex

Username: Snow
    Height: 5' 7"

About: History/personality

Alyssa was originally born in the Czech Republic with her mother and her father. Her family was a standard middle class household where her father worked as an assembly line personnel and her mother worked in an exotic bird store. Growing up, Alyssa had an extreme fascination with creative arts. Her parents would often find her using crayons on the walls or building small villages out of household items like books, glasses, and silverware. Both parents were extremely supportive of her, and purchased her first sketch book at the age of seven. From there, Alyssa's interests blossomed.

In late grade school, Alyssa earned the eye of her instructor for her talents. Her instructor also supported her. In fact, her instructor encouraged her so much, she offered to tutor her in her off time. Throughout schooling, Alyssa blossomed into a gentle soul with a fair group of friends and very few enemies. She remained humble and open minded. Near her last year of middle school, her instructor presented her with an amazing opportunity: should she be able to afford to attend college, her instructor would send her to study abroad at a place of her choice.

Motivated, Alyssa took it to heart. With her parents support, Alyssa started working with her mother to help generate income. At night, she spent sleepless hours working on commissions for people over the internet. While it was difficult, Alyssa finally achieved that goal. She approached her instructor with the news and with the aid of the school program, Alyssa was approved to study abroad. Where did he pick?

A small studio in Kyoto Japan.

While there, Alyssa was housed up with another student of the same program, a girl by the name of Daire Chance. Unlike her situation in the Czech Republic, Daire was from a wealthy family in America. Regardless, the two girls bonded strongly. Daire was fascinated by Alyssa's artistic ability for illustration, and Alyssa fell in love with Daire's 3D designs. It was Daire that first got Alyssa into games, starting with classic titles like Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, and StarFox. Then, along came the NerveGear. Daire bought a pair for both of them with her parents' money and a copy of Sword Art Online. Both girls were excited to try it, hearing fantastic reviews about the quality of art and design that went into it. Little did they expect what would happen next.

LINK START!!!

Virtues:

Determined: Alyssa has proven over and over again that if she has a goal in mind, she will accomplish it. She understands that there are things that can be changed and others that cannot. She had the wisdom to differentiate the two and will change what she can.

Positive: Alyssa has lived in the harsh conditions of the Czech Republic, but has always looked for the brighter things. With such support of those who loved her, she always leaned toward the silver lining. She looks for the good in people, and believes it is in everyone.

Creative: Alyssa is extremely creative and loves to see others create. She is a fan of art and loves small trinkets. Because she is so creative, she often thinks of new approaches to complicated solutions.

Flaws:

Finicky: Because Alyssa is an artist at heart, she has very specific needs for certain aesthetics. She will not wear certain pieces of clothing or go to certain restaurants based on their outward performance. This can sometimes be seen as being shallow, but she will try everything at least once. She is vocal about her disdain and does not see a reason to hide her opinion when asked.

Flirt: Alyssa is generally a friendly girl. This friendliness often can be seen as being exceptionally flirtatious. While not exactly her intent, Alyssa often comes off as a tease and has placed several of her closer friends into the dreaded "Friend Zone". This can often cause uncomfortable situations between people she meets. Sometimes attracting some of the worst types of people.

Anxious: Alyssa does not handle extreme negativity well. In times of dire straits, Alyssa begins to break apart. Her thoughts become erratic and she struggles to perform at her best. While she is overly determined, her anxiety can greatly impair her ability.

Profession

Level 1: Beginner Cook
    0/20 EXP Needed for Level 2
    2 Crafts per Day

Material Log:
    Reveal hidden contents

Skills
    4/9 Total SP Available
    Non-combat:
    »

Passive:
    »Two-Handed Assault Spear:
    1/5 Ranks
    The effectiveness with which a player can use two-handed piercing type polearms.

Combat:
    »

Weapon skills:
    »TWO HANDED ASSAULT SPEAR - RANK 1
    Sonic Charge - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy) - A forward thrust which explodes energy at the end of the move.
    Twin Thrust - 2x1 - Stun - (5 Energy) - A pair of quick thrusts aimed at the user's knees to immobilize them.
    Heft - 1x2 - (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

Inventory

Consumables:
    » 10 Baker's Buns
    » 15 Water Flasks
    » 1 Mitigation Potion (+36 MIT/1 Thread) Gifted by Opal

Weapons:
    » Extension of The Storm

Hide contents
    Extension of the Storm: (Two-Handed Assault Spear)
    Smith: Owikawa
    Obtained: HERE
    (Rare)
    (Tier 1)
    (+1 Damage and +1 Accuracy)
    Description: (An enlarged sky blue pole-arm. The blade, silver in color, contrasts perfectly with the staff. Increasing accuracy and damage, this blade can bring a storm of pain.)

Armor:
    » Pride [Rare Light Armor - Pants] [+9 MIT] [+9 Thorn] - ((Gifted by Hikoru))
    » Hope [Perfect Light Armor - Hoodie] [+1 Savvy] [+2 EVA] - ((Gifted by Hikoru))

Hide contents
    Name: Hope
    Your Profession: Tailor
    Your Rank: Mentor
    ID: 13464
    Roll: 12 (11+1 needle)
    Item Type: Leather Armor
    Quality: Perfect
    Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Savvy
    Description: A Black hoodie with the symbol of a cross on the back
    Creation Post: HERE
    Original Owner Purchase: HERE

Storage:
    » Plain Two-Handed Long Spear

Relationships

Acquaintances:
    » Drake
    » Icarus
    » Seul
    » Hikoru

Friends:
    » Opal
    »

Close Friends:
    » Last Chance (Deceased)

Lover:
    »

Story Thus Far

[Episode 1]
    Daire is dead. Snow received the message from the front lines. Her close friend's passing hit Snow harder than anything before. However, when the two girls were trapped in this game, they made a promise to one another. Should one of them die, the other would live for them to beat this death game and see their families once again. Snow, previously too scared to leave the Town of Beginnings, is no longer going to wait idly by for others to risk their lives. She equips her spear, steels her resolve, and makes way into the fields for the first time.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Username: Lycan
    Height: 6' 2"

Appearance
    Tall, slightly fit, thin, with white hair and amber eyes. Tends to favor blue, red, white, and black attire.
    An Image for Reference: Original Image by Beanclam on DeviantArt.com

About: History/personality

Oh lords, what do I put here? I'm never really good with this type of thing... Anyway, my name is Lycan. Well, my name here at least. In the real world I go by Jax. I'm 18 years old and just last month I decided to move out of my parent's house. Nothing fancy really, just a little studio place next to the campus. Oh yeah! I go to college. North Yarhmen University, to be precise. Luckily, we're still on Summer Break here so I have plenty of time to play SAO. I can't wait until the day one release!
    Oh, right, introductions. Anyway, I'm an A/B student majoring in graphic design with a minor in history. I hope to one day get a job working as a storyboard artist for one of the studios I like. I minor in history because I believe a lot of beauty and inspiration can come from the past. I'm particularly fond of old mythology. Especially Nordic mythology. I moved here by myself, really. I wasn't much of the outgoing type and after High School, most of my friends went their own ways. I was the only one with an interest in NYU. It's not a top college, nor does it specialize in art, but I loved the scenery and the climate there. My parents think I'm too young to pull it off, but I'm a crafty kid and a fast learner. Ramen will certainly be a staple food for a while!
    So, aside from being a history nerd, artist, and gamer, I do like to get outdoors quite a bit. It's hard to find the time, but I like to hike, fish, and do some hunting with my dad. We liked to do bow-hunting since it took more sport and skill than the rifle. I don't like harming animals, but we do the sportsman thing and try to use as much of it as we can: jerky, steaks, mounts, jewelry, and some really neat antler carvings. My dad has a knack for it, but I really struggle with three dimensional art. I also like martial arts, but never really had the opportunity to take classes. I watched a ton of movies and tried to teach myself in the basement, but I'm probably doing more harm than good. My mom didn't want me to take official classes because I might get hurt. Ironically, I did end up breaking my arm in Junior High trying to break some boards in the basement. Yeah... In my defense, the movies make it look very convincing!
    What else..? Oh yeah! I have two pets, a little blue lovebird named Lyssa and a bearded dragon named Basil (short for Basilisk). I can't have a dog or a cat in my new place, but my parents have a husky named Chance. I'm bummed I won't get to see him that often, but maybe next summer I can go back home for a visit!
    Well, that's about all for an "About Me" I can think of. Looking forward to seeing everyone online!!!

Virtues:

Self Motivated: Lycan is very self driven. He had friends in school, but never relied on them for support. He finds himself a goal and pursues it relentlessly to completion. He looks for new ways to complete things and does whatever it takes. Even when the odds stack against him and the world keeps knocking him down, he'll pick him self up and find the silver lining to guide him.

Quick Learner: Lycan has a knack for analyzing a situation, breaking it down, understanding it, and overcoming it. He used to tinker with things at home to find out how they worked and put them back together again. This comes in handy with his usual studies, especially when picking up new techniques for his art. However, it also applies to how quickly he picks up on other mechanics to things like games, devices, or complex theories. This also means Lycan is a logical thinker, using guesswork and deduction to come to conclusions. Irrational thinking and illogical ideals are somewhat of a bane to him.

Open-Minded: Lycan is very open minded. In High School, he never really fit into any of the cliques and often hung out with several of them throughout the year. He looks at life and problems from multiple viewpoints and is very empathetic to others. He tries to understand viewpoints aside from his own and look for a common ground. He doesn't draw lines at race, age, religion, or politics and remains neutral in trivial conflicts that most would take arms over.

Flaws:

Socially Awkward: Lycan is a little unusual. He sometimes struggles with when to be friendly, funny, or distant. He's been known to trust people with terrible character to much regret, and also to have shied away from fantastic people for fear of disappointment. Ultimately, Lycan fears denial and often keeps his distance from others. For those in his inner circle, he is vibrant and energetic, a total opposite to how he would react to a stranger. Even with strangers, Lycan still tries to be as kind as possible, sometimes broadcasting an opening for those of ill will.

Naive: Lycan likes to believe that if given the option of good or evil, most people would choose good. Especially, in a dire situation like SAO. However, the world is a much more cruel place. His inexperience with the darker side of what life offers will soon be apparent to him.

Loner: Because he is so self motivated and independent, Lycan doesn't seek the approval of large groups. In fact, he fears rejection of such groups and is often intimidated by them. Instead, he tends to keep to himself and the select few he relates to. While he may have several acquaintances, to say that he has a true friend would be a stretch of the term. If he can, he will work alone - no one to judge him, no one to deny him, no one to put his own life in the hands of.

Profession
    Apprentice Alchemist (Level 2)
    [25/40 EXP Needed to Level]
    Shop: [F1-ALC-LV1] Beast Bane Brews
    Materials Consumed:

Reveal hidden contents

Skills
    7/12 Total SP Available

Non-combat:
    »

Passive:
    One-Handed Straight Sword:
    (5 SP Used)
    The effectiveness with which a player can use one-handed longsword-like swords. (Example: Arming sword, Longsword)

Combat:
    »

Weapon skills:
    Rank 1: One-Handed Straight Sword Arts
    Slant - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A simple sword art slashing diagonally.
    Vertical - 1x1 - (1 Energy) - A simple sword art slashing vertically.
    Horizontal - 1x1 - AoE - (2 Energy) - A simple sword art slashing horizontally in a wide area.
    Uppercut – 1x2 - Stun - (4 Energy) - A simple sword art delivering an uppercut.
    Rage Spike - 1x2 - AoE - (4 Energy) - A basic, weak skill that leaps at the enemy and follows with an upward strike.
    Snake Bite - 2x1 - (2 Energy) - A pair of brisk angular slashes chained in succession.

Inventory

Weapons:

• Harbringer - Purchased @ The Gurando Foji Hide contents
      Harbringer:
      Creator: Owikawa
      Shop: Gurando Foji
      (One-Handed Straight Sword)
      (Rare)
      (Tier 1)
      (+2 Damage)
      Description: (A sword forged from the soul of and <Alpha Dire Wolf>. The blade is sharper than wolf fang ingrained into it.)

Armor:

• [Empty]
    • The Blood Wolves' Coat - Gifted by Ariel, The Crowned Lion Hide contents
      Name: The Blood Wolves' Coat
      Profession: Tailor
      ID:
      Roll:12 (11+1)
      Item Type: Leather Armor
      Tier: 1
      Quality: Perfect
      Enhancements: +9 Damage Mitigation, +2 EVA
      Description: A dark grey leather duster lined with a deep crimson fur of a beast of unknown origin. Assumed to be known as a 'Blood Wolf'.
      On the right arm's biceps area there is embroidered a small white crowned lion logo.

Items/Consumables:

• 10 Baker's Buns
    • 14 Water Flasks

See Signature for current Col & Material totals. Deductions are noted in threads or shop notes above.

Relationships

Lessa - Acquaintance
    Drake - Acquaintance
    Icarus - Acquaintance
    Lancelot - Acquaintance
    Calrex - Acquaintance
    Manta - Acquaintance

Story Thus Far

[First Edit]
    So, I finally figured out how to access the journal from the menus in SAO. It's been about a week since we all found out we couldn't leave the game. The first few days were the most rough. I'd tell you I didn't cry, but I'd be lying. I was scared. I already felt dead. Some of the other players already are, either by suicide or trying to rush through the game to get back out. Me? Well, I think I've finally come to terms with it. I'm here and if this is really happening, I have to do something about it. I did practice some kendo when I lived back home... mom... dad... I should be fine, right? I've played action and RPGs before, so it shouldn't be too difficult. I don't know...

No, stop, enough of that! You're not dying here. Right! Alright, journal, you and me. We're doing this. I'm hitting the beginner's field today and playing it safe until I got the mechanics down! We got this. If I can make it through highschool and move out on my own, I can beat some silly game!
    Wish me luck!
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Name: Ittaro Yoshida
    Height: 6' 0"
    Weight: 195 LBS
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Blue-Green
    Birthday: 6/13/25
    Blood Type: AB-

Years of Enlisted Service: 2043-2045 (Current)
    Current Rank: Ensign
    Platoon: Third Forward Militia Ground Service - Pointman

Accomplishments:
    - Fastest Time in Live Fire Terrain Obstacle Course - Class 2044
    - Top 15% Written Exam - Class 2034, Class 2044
    - Second Fastest Time in Side Arm & CQB Course - Class 2044
    - Basic Kataphrakt Training (98% Pass) - Class 2045
    - Designated Kataphrakt Marksman - (18/20 @ 500m) - Class 2045
    - Field Medic Certified - Class II
    - Field Mechanic Certified - Class I

History:
    Ittaro was born to a militant family. His mother, Yume, was a civilian that fell in love with his father, Hoshiro, after his honorable discharge from the Imperial Army. His father served during the first Martian invasion as a ground soldier. While he suffers from mild PTSD, his father recalls the horrors of that day in clear, vivid stories. Many of his squad mates were either permanently disabled, deceased, or suffered extreme PSTD to the point of 24 hour surveillance.

Growing up in a militant family was difficult for Iwatta. His father pressured him to succeed and once of age, encouraged him daily to enlist. While his father did not suffer from his PSTD as much as his colleagues, he was adamant that a second attack would happen. Iwatta, young and naive, didn't believe his father. If they could drive off the Martian forces once, they could do it again. Since the first incident, Earth had developed their own Kataphrakts to counter enemy invasion. Knowing this, Iwatta felt comfortable and didn't feel the need to enlist.

It wasn't until reports of orbital activity until Iwatta began to suspect his father's assumptions. At first, only one landing castle approached Earth's orbit as an emissary of peace. They spoke of the Martian Princess and a gesture of good will between the two planets. Compared to the horrors his father retold, Iwatta strongly doubted a change of heart was so simple. Even with the prototype Kataphrakts now in service to the military, Martian Aldnoah drives far surpassed the fission drive technology the current models ran on. Suspicions continued to grow as multiple landing castles began to engage Earth's orbit under the ruse of Royal protection.

Seeing the signs, Iwatta took his father's advice and after graduating High School, he enrolled in Imperial Earth Alliance or IEA. While he struggled to keep up in the first few months, Iwatta found his stride later than most recruits. He passed basic training in the upper echelon of his class. In the past year, he accomplished several notable achievements and his personal best being Kataphrakt Basic. After piloting one of the suits through training, Iwatta set his mind on becoming a pilot full time.

Unfortunately, his goals were cut short when the assassination of the Martian Princess went public. No more than moment's later, Martian Landing Castles descended on Earth all around the globe. It was time to put his training in action.

Personal Load-out:
    Body: Standard Issue Uniform & Kevlar Class IV Vest

Primary Armament: Standard Issue AR57 Assault Rifle
    Firing Modes: Auto -- 3 Burst -- Semi-Auto
    Magazine Size: 30+1 Rounds
    Magazines on Person: 4+1 Magazines
    Ammunition: 5.56 AP Steel Core Hollow Point

Secondary Armament: Custom Issue 21st Century FN Herstal 5.7
    Firing Modes: Semi-Auto
    Magazine Size: 20+1 Rounds
    Magazines on Person: 2+1 Magazines
    Ammunition: 5.7mm P+ AP Steel Core Full Metal Jacket

Ordnance: 2x Standard Issue M80 Fragmentation Grenades

Melee: Standard Issue Ka-Bar Combo Edge Tanto

Kataphrakt Specs:
    Chassis: Standard Issue - Class I Infantry Unit
    Core: Military Grade Fission Core - Model IX
    Accessories: Standard Issue Multi-Terrain Stabilizers

Primary Armament: Standard Issue - KXT55 DMR Sabot
    Firing Modes: Semi-Auto
    Magazine Size: 15+1 Rounds
    Magazines on Unit: 4+1
    Ammunition: 20mm HE Anti-Tank Sabot Rounds

Melee: Standard Issue KXT-V Anti-Kataphrakt Blade
    - Anonymous

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Name: Alyssa Snow
    Gender (If Applicable): Female Only
    Height: 5' 8"
    Service Age: 32 years
    Relative Age: 21 years
    Hair Description (If Applicable): Mid-back Long, Blonde
    Eyes/Optics: Blue - Blue/Green Eyes
    Skin/Chassis: Slightly Tanned, Pale Skin
    Body/Chassis Type: Athletic & Light Standard Humanoid
    Weight: 135lbs/61kg

Classification: Biomesh Synthetic Clone
    Serial Number: α11/y.5545/no.3
    Manufacturer: Origin Armaments
    Type: Recon/Infiltration Unit
    Specialty: Tactical Ground Control

Firmware/Knowledge:
    - CQB 6.2.11 v2 Mod.0
    Highly skilled with chamber-fired semi automatic weapons. Emphasis on old-style revolvers and new-age canister or cylinder style sidearms. Able to analyze, optimize, deconstruct, repair, and modify models of similar fit form and function. Capable of deliberate recoil control and snap targeting.

- Ranged Ballistics 9.2.4 v6 Mod.0
    Capable of operating bolt-action and semi-auto long arms with extreme precision and finesse. Emphasis on light framed long arms utilizing physical projectiles and optic hardware with crude or advanced interfaces. Contains shape, velocity, mass, and trajectory data on all publicly logged and classified ammunition. Contains advanced data for non-linear engagement and files on known manufacturer chassis/augmentations.

- Martial Combat 2.1.1 Mod.0
    Standard grade martial combat program. Modified for custom chassis and emphasizes situational usage of mass and velocity. Patched with military grade knowledge of small blades and interfaced for martial use.

- Security Algorithm Package Mod.0
    Infamous Origin Armaments hacking protocol. Modded for custom chassis and emphasizes broad spectrum, long-range wireless systems. Additional modifications made to utilize certain chassis components for manual hard wiring and invasive worm-style infiltration.

- Empathy & Emotion Package Mod. 0
    Custom modified integration firmware fine tuned for seamless integration to human lifestyles. Utilizes organic components of the chassis for non-logic driven decisions and interaction. Modified specifically for a single custom unit. Permits full spectrum emotion and analysis of common expression signatures. Modified to utilize custom chassis for hormone & pheromone dosing/sensing.

Hardware/Augmentations:
    - Fission Power Drive (Custom)
    An Origin Armament custom fission core. Extremely small, lightweight, but powerful for its size. It interfaces seamlessly with the organic components and uses both synthetic connections and biological nervous system to relay power to other outlying functions. It can safely power 3-7 augmentations or hardware installs without reaching critical mass or routing power from other augmentations. This, of course, is dependent on individual power draw of the equipment. It is self sustaining and has an optimal function life of 100 years minimum.

- Stealth Drive mk6 (Modded)
    An Origin Armaments optical stealth kit. It generates a reflective field that takes in and transmits light in a full 360 degree radius. The mk6 is the most current model that has been improved for power draw, weight, size, and recently eliminated shadows cast by original mass. Optical camouflage is still affected by particulates, condensation, and marking fluids. In dry, clear, conditions up to 90 degrees Farenheit, optical camouflage is near seamless. Has a total runtime of two hours before needing a cooldown cycle of fifteen minutes.

- Ballistic Field Generator mk1 (Modded)
    A low grade Origin Armaments ballistic field generator. Used commonly by foot soldiers and militia units, this ballistic field generator creates a personal oscillating energy field around the user. Effective at stopping low caliber firearms, low energy beam weapons, and mitigating damage from high caliber rounds. This field is modded to be reactive with a constant low-energy power draw. Sensing projectiles moving at terminal velocities, the field generator activates to full capacity to mitigate damage to the main chassis. This generator can effectively stop up to thirty low caliber rounds or eliminate penetrative capacity of one high caliber round. Can be run at full capacity for one hour straight or until terminated by excess rounds. It needs five full minutes of cycling to re-deploy after being exhausted.

- Widowmaker Hidden Blades (Custom)
    Engineered and built specifically for this model, Origin Armaments created a small scale high-energy oscillating blade that can deploy from the synthetic chassis with no long term damage to the biological tissue. Measuring 12" from the tip of the fingers, an inch in width, and quarter inch in thickness, this tungsten carbide blade can be deployed from the top of the wrist linearly. It can deploy and retract within one second. It can pierce up to six inches of plate steel and cleave up to one inch thick plate steel. Power draw is negligible. Can also be ejected at terminal velocities in desperate situations.

- Bionanyte Production Assembly (Prototype)
    Origin Armaments prototype augmentation inserted near the core of the chassis. It pairs with an organic heart to help in nanyte distribution and resource collection. Its core function is to produce cellular level micro robotics that accelerate and repair living organic tissue. Each unit contains protein chaining capabilities to produce a variety of cells on the fly to match current blood type and DNA signatures. The assembly can manufacture an endless supply of these so long as it maintains power from either the host tissue or synthetic core. Using iron, carbon, silicon, and other various trace elements found through regular human diet, the assembly draws blood in to gather necessary components to fabricate a constant collection of nanytes. Dead or damaged nanytes are harvested by functioning units to be recycled. Effectively, the usage of these nanytes speeds up the natural healing process of the biological tissue, filters out poisons, addresses disease, and maximizes nutrient intake. Mass production of these augmented into human bodies would eliminate disease, cancer, and potentially lengthen human lifespan for an unknown length. It is fitted with a killswitch that will detonate should forceful removal be detected.

- Accelerated Joint Servos Mk10 (Modded)
    The latest production model from Origin Armaments. These joint servos are produced to be military grade and are augmented into all major joints of the human or cybernetic body. They increase reflex speed, tensile strength, flexibility, and kinetic energy. It can boast bipedal movement by up to 5 times natural standard and increase bipedal vertical launch height by up to 100 feet. Weight and overall design of the chassis may vary these amounts. At full capacity, these servos can have a longstanding drain on power sources. Intended for short term use as opposed to constant, long term use.

- Enhanced Optical Interface Mk10 (Modded)
    The latest production modle from Origin Armaments. These ocular implants increase vision clarity beyond human standards. They permit wider field of vision, zoom function, tracking, motion analytics, composition analytics, thermal and energy analytics, and visual interface with remote video feedback. This augmentation is low draw on power sources even at its peak use.

- Basic Auditory Enchancement Mk1 (Modded)
    One of the original auditory augmentations manufactured by Origin Armaments. Still to this day regarded as the most comfortable and utilized augmentation. It provides basic functions for filtering out static background noise, peak decibel protection, all current comm transmissions except FTL, and sensitivity adjustment. Little to no power draw on modern day power sources. Can be run on bio-electricity alone.

History/Background:
    - Anonymous