Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    I'm down for some 1v1, 2v2, or even 3v3 action. Anything beyond that would be too much of a clusterfuck for me, not really interested in Cell or Clan War style battles right now.
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    As long as Ashla gets to at least hit Lye (or freeeeeeze his blooooood don't matter how) I'm good with whatever we go with.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    There is a lot of backstory involving the Lily though, it is Philomel's army. And she has many bones to pick with Lye, going back way beyond when Amari was around. I would definitely like to include some. Maybe as background story, but it would not make sense not to bring them in.

I mean as a literal background effort, like if we were to storm the sanctum that would work. As in background fighting.

Mari needs to finish her story off with Lye, yes and that is important for you.

I think what Breaker says, with a three on three battle would be good. Even a couple, for those who want to side with Lye. WHatever it is, there will be some background story because Lye has been a major character behind for a long time.

I would say either a storming of the sanctum with a few people - I would be happy organising this with Phi sending out letters. Probably to Ashla, as she knows she hates Lye for destroying her people. To Maddy too, as she know she has qualms with her and to others who Phi would know. Then we could do a more personal one.

Mari would be interesting in this one because she is at the moment under Lye's power so could be good in terms of backstabbing. If she would do.

EDIT:

Either that or they organise a fairly deliberate ambush. That could then be really good and keep out the need for armies as wanting to be secret. SAme organisation as before - a planned attack.
    Last edited by Philomel; 07-01-17 at 04:24 PM.
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Thinking on this, an ambush might be good. If they know where Lye is going, etc. Few people, Mari could be with Lye and then join the fight against him?
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Innocence & Instincts
    EXP: 14,804, Level: 5
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 5,196
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,196
    GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    black
    Build
    6'3" / 147lbs
    Job
    N/A

WORLD WAR! that is all
    "The lives of others are more important than my own."
    ~Black Shadow~

"I live with the choices I have made. And though I may not be proud of what I have done, the consequences are with me every day."
    ~Black Shadow~

"Your family is still your family, no matter what they do to you. They may make you angry, push you away, or even try to kill you, but in the end, they are still your family."
    ~Black Shadow~

EXP: 31,824, Level: 7
    Level completed: 61%, EXP required for next level: 3,176
    Level completed: 61%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,176
    GP

Name
    Gavner Nahs
    Race
    Full blooded vampire
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    6 feet tall, weight unknown
    Job
    Vampire general

I'm in favor of a world war, or we could found a tournament on it. The annual destroy Lye tourni
    "Even in death may you be triumphant"
    -Larten Crepsley

"The world hurts us all in one way or another, but we can hurt ourselves to. If you follow your destiny, you stand a chance of knowing true happiness. If you hide from it, you will never be content."
    -Brother Lawrence

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    Once again, as long as Ashla inflicts some kind of legitimate revenge, not death even, just revenge, I'm good. Lye destroyed Ashla's country and he's a major reason why she is who she is now. I'm good for any kind of World War or Tourny or whatever though.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Well, people like those quest tournaments, right? I haven't counted much, but what if we did something like that? Say we have about 8 people interested in killing Lye off. So yall do some questing threads to back up your reasoning and how exactly it is you got to the Seventh Sanctum. Keep in mind, you're trekking through the Skavian Wilds, a land so cold and desolate that only the hardiest of orc tribes and stubborn Salvic Raiders live in. Not to mention, they're nestled between sheer peeks (even colder and more unforgiving winds atop the mountain) and the Black Forest (a forest so thick and dense before the spread of Berevar's cold that the snow and ice compacted atop the canopy, creating a pitch black cave of sorts. Within it, the Dark Crawlers hunt and nest - void beasts of pure magical energy left as remnants from the war of the Tap.)

Then, you have the pseudo fortress itself and the longhouse which backs into the caverns inside the mountain. Lye is dug in like a tick. So, to have people waltz up in there like it's some tourist destination is an insult to my head-cannon.

So, if people are serious about this, I will concede to the idea of a two stage tournament. First stage would be a quest thread with groups of two/three. The person with the highest score in those groups moves on. If you pick a group of three and I like your usage of my headcannon and the official Althanas cannon, I'll cherry pick another from that group.

Those who move on, go to the final battle. There will be no more than 6 total combatants versus me. If anyone still wants to fight on Lye's behalf, then that will be your only opposition. It will be one sided and heavily favor the attackers OOCly, but keep in mind that ICly, you're quite literally storming an extremely dangerous location. It shouldn't be a walk in the park. You will need help.

The final battle will be Ice Reaver Style. That means three IC battlegrounds and the ability to move across them. There will be the Outer Sanctum (bunch of huts, longhouses, the walls, and watchtowers), the Grand Hall (arguably Lye's house which features the human ivory chair he loves so much and a feasting table.), and lastly the Inner Sanctum (a large cavern inside the mountain itself. It does not have a secret entrance or exit, so it's literally a dead end. Few stairs and deeper rooms, but not very complex).

At the end, someone drives the final blow. I'd recommend a very brutal death since he is pretty resilient. Decapitation may be the easiest way to keep him dead.

So what are your thoughts on that? (And no storming the area with armies of PG lackeys. A few, sure, but like I said. The common NPC would be meat for the grinder.)
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

EXP: 1,276, Level: 1
    Level completed: 64%, EXP required for next level: 724
    Level completed: 64%,
    EXP required for next level: 724
    GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed
    Hair Color
    Blue
    Eye Color
    Yellow
    Build
    157cm 60kg
    Job
    Soul Seamstress

View Profile
    What about Amari who, well. Lives in Lyes bed?

Edit; I'm for the idea jack proposed but I'd like to know how the questing to get to the sanctum would work since she's already there
    Last edited by Eteri; 07-03-17 at 08:56 AM.
    (01:03:51) FennWenn: "Mew I am cat gib me souls so I can make Fenn a blanket"

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Well, the defending team wouldn't need to do any sort of quest. The quest is how they found out where Lye is, how they got to the sanctum, why they decided to go after him, etc.

If you're on the defending team, you're in. I'm well aware Amari wants to turn on him mid fight, but for the initial engagement, I would assume she'd still fight beside him.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast