and I have a gazillion things to do.

But hey.

I'm still lurking.

X.

I may update this thread later with wedding pics or something. IDEK

Peace out lovelies.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Congratulations in advance and hope you have an amazing day :)

Pro-tip: If someone offers you a quadruple brandy, politely decline.

FennWenn
04-19-2018, 10:25 AM
Enjoy your big day! ^_^

Breaker
04-19-2018, 10:27 AM
All the best to you :)

Storm Veritas
04-19-2018, 02:03 PM
Congratulations and have fun!

Amari
04-19-2018, 09:53 PM
see now I HAVE to have that quadruple brandy to spite you.
Also you're not there so who else would offer me one?

Philomel
04-20-2018, 03:02 AM
My wedding day was one of the worst and best days of my life.

Of course I had a Shinsou at the whole thing that made it better, and a husband (whom some of you know from Icarus Roleplay Group).

The morning of mine I had massive panic jitters. The best thing I did was kept myself busy... So that's my best advice. Keep yourself busy in the morning. Treat yourself to the best of the best and remember you're marrying that sexy man up the aisle

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
04-20-2018, 09:34 AM
My wedding day was one of the worst and best days of my life.

Of course I had a Shinsou at the whole thing that made it better, and a husband (whom some of you know from Icarus Roleplay Group).

The morning of mine I had massive panic jitters. The best thing I did was kept myself busy... So that's my best advice. Keep yourself busy in the morning. Treat yourself to the best of the best and remember you're marrying that sexy man up the aisle

It was a wonderful day.

I also got to tell seven random strangers sat at my table many hilarious stories. I was also absolutely sideways by the end of that.

Chelley
04-22-2018, 02:23 AM
Delegate, delegate, delegate! Do NOT try to do everything yourself, it will only give you a massive headache, and this is one day where you extra specially don't want one of those. I just about went out of my head trying to figure out where everybody was and making sure people were doing what they were supposed to be doing. I should have grabbed people and had them make phone calls instead of doing it all myself.

Remember that this is the day you get to marry the man you love. At the end of the day, no matter what happens, you are married to the man you love. (yaaay! :D )

For the love of everything that is holy, avoid colored drinks. For some reason my mother thought that red punch would be great. My bestie's husband accidentally knocked my glass of punch into my lap while reaching over the table to shake my hand. T_T Fortunately, all the nice, formal pictures had been done, but still... (still haven't been able to figure something out to get the stain out, so the center of my dress has a lovely light pink tint to it)

Enjoy it! You're (hopefully) only going to have one day like this ever so have fun and enjoy the celebration of you and your guy.

Also, we're going to get pictures? Right? Cause I want pictures or FB connections for pictures :D

Revenant
04-23-2018, 12:51 AM
Congratulations!

Being married is the best thing that's ever happened to me and I hope it's the same for you.