PDA

View Full Version : British male, 32, seeking writing partner for good times

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
05-01-2018, 11:21 AM
I'd like to expand my horizons a bit and write / collab with some people who I have never written with before. If there is anyone interested in doing something with me, either a quest, battle or whatever, please drop me a line here. It would be great if one of the newever members would like to get involved but there are also older members who I have never had the pleasure of writing with, either.

Yvonne
05-01-2018, 04:48 PM
Ye already know I be interested. We had a lovely conflict of interest in The Greyhound, a silently hostile trading of stares and venomous thoughts. I think I enjoyed that a bit overmuch actually.

I'm currently keeping up with quite a few threads (doing well to do so, I'd say) and I'm already eyeing off another one (Mine Folly, ohmegawd so awesome) but I'd happily thread with you, you know this.

Keep in mind Yvonne will remember what you did to poor Gru'Hal! Yer actions have consequences mister!

Flamebird
05-01-2018, 04:52 PM
I'm up to a thread! Of course, it'll be sluggish posting because I'm busy and under stress and stuff, but I don't think we've ever written together, Shin! I've got three characters to chose from.

Philomel
05-01-2018, 05:41 PM
ME! WRITE IN OUR THREADS.

Please

Max Dirks
05-01-2018, 05:44 PM
I wrote once. Then I took an arrow to the knee...

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
05-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Yvonne, I'm down for that. Are we treating The Greyhound as canon? If so, that's fine. It's a platform to spring from :)

Flamebird, it'd be a pleasure. I've been around since forever in one incarnation or another and never written with you. A good opportunity to get more familiar :)

Phi, I know. I must do the things. All the things. POST IN THE PUB :)

Max, baby, we could always go looking for Duffy's shit again.

Yvonne
05-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Oh yea, that's canon as far as I'm concerned. Usually tavern threads are dull but that one was great. Don't take the pub away from me, it's too cool to erase it now!

I'd be interested to see how you claw your way back into Yvonne's good graces, or how you make things worse and tick her off more! Either way, super enthused.

Flamebird
05-01-2018, 08:38 PM
Which character do you want to write with? I've lost a lot of inspiration for Ashla, but we can write. Shin's ice immunity would be neat to see her react too. It would be funny to see 30+ year old Shinsou reacting to one of my teenaged characters too xD Whichever one you think would have the most interesting interactions with your character. Quest or battle, doesn't matter, but I always try to get a good story and character development going with either. :)

Philomel
05-02-2018, 04:00 AM
The pub is being submitted for judgement now, mate. It was only ever supposed to be open for the month of kobolds.

Scratch&Dent
05-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Command: Prepare bodily orifices for interfacing

Color me intrigued.

Zack Blaze
05-03-2018, 11:41 AM
I'm down to battle with Zack, or quest with Tankita.