PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Shivera
05-06-2018, 03:22 AM
Hello, I am very new to writing so I am nervous about posting. I have little idea to what I am doing or even capable of.
I am in the process of creating my character sheet but I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have read some of the threads and characters and I am keen to write with you.
I do love the role-playing factor and relaxed vibe that I am finding here so I am excited to develop my character even more.
Thanks for reading!

Flamebird
05-06-2018, 06:48 AM
Welcome to Althanas! I started out completely new too. Don't worry, you can get the hang of it. If you need any help with the lore or have any questions, you are welcome to ask the mods for help. :) Hope you have fun here!

Shivera
05-06-2018, 06:53 AM
Thankyou!! Much appreciated :cool:

Yvonne
05-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Hello there! Welcome ta Althanas. I be one of tha newer ones like yerself. We all begin at tha beginning and I be glad ye had tha courage ta pipe up and join in on tha fun.

Felicity here helped me create me character sheet and I bet she would give ye a few pointers too, should ye need them. She's just being modest. She loves wiki-diving, haha.

We're often about. If you need any help we're more than happy to help you. There are no silly questions here, just silly people. We like newbies. *takes ye under her wing*

Play nice!

Shivera
05-06-2018, 07:39 AM
I will keep all of this in mind, thankyou :) I really like the quote you have there from Auggie. Well me myself being a silly person i look forward to the laughs. I also look forward to you all seing my character and how she will fit into the world.

FennWenn
05-06-2018, 08:51 AM
Greetins, new person! As the lovely ladies above said, we all start off new at some point, and we’re happy to help you out a little if you need it. Wiki still needs love (sorry) but it’s not a bad place to poke around. Welcome to Althy!

Yvonne
05-06-2018, 08:54 AM
It's an emotional movie, well worth the time to watch it and filled to the brim with life lessons. Cool of you to notice!

Breaker
05-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Welcome! It's always great to see new people. I look forward to your character and writing!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
05-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Welcome to Althanas! Great to see some new names on the forum again, things are really starting to pick up here :)

Garron
05-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Welcome to Althanas! It's always great to have new writers to join us here, and this is an incredible place to learn. We of Althanas are like a family, and we all welcome you with open arms. Please feel free to contact me with any questions in PM or catch me in chat! Enjoy our world!

Shivera
05-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Thankyou all, I feel so welcome! I just have to add a few more details and flesh out my history and im good to go :D

Philomel
05-07-2018, 04:01 AM
Hi! Welcome. I'm one of the mods in the team on staff! Feel free to shoot us a question and join the discord! That's the unofficial chat for this. There's also the official one of course!

If you can't find the link let me know!