PDA

View Full Version : Need a couple of folks for stuffs and adventures!!!

Elthas
05-18-2018, 03:23 PM
Hey gang some of you may have noticed the thread I just posted. It's an ambitious development project for Elthas that I have started and at least one or two other fellow writers. It doesn't matter if we've written in the past together before or not. What matters is that someone helps me complete the thread!!! I also have an open battle in The Citadel and could use one active fite writer for that thread as well. Post here if you are interested, I'm preferring to write with people I have not written with yet unless you are able to stick things out to the end with me. Thanks in advanced!!!

~Pav

Philomel
05-18-2018, 05:49 PM
Oh we were working on one together. I'll post when I can.

Elthas
05-18-2018, 06:29 PM
Ailsa here is the thread me and you haven't completed yet if you need the link again. ~Adventurer's~ (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?325-Solo-An-Adventurer-s-Life)

But yes sweety if you could knock that post out when you can that would be literally the best thing ever. We're a couple of posts our from wrapping that one up!!!

~Pav

Philomel
05-19-2018, 04:30 AM
Actually looking at it, we could end it there. Nice cliffhanger thing.

And then... do a thread where Elthas meets Phi?

Elthas
05-19-2018, 10:51 AM
Ailsa yeah that could work! We'll continue off the next event in a newer thread and I'll submit the current one. Thanks for that suggestion we'll work it like that. I'll let you know when I have posted the new thread for you Ailsa continuing off the old one!!!

Elthas
05-29-2018, 10:35 AM
Heya guys, I still need someone for my Open Battle.

The thread is: ~Here~ (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?1191-Open-The-Oath-Part-1)

Looking mainly for fellow lowbies unless some high-level REALLY wants to rumble. Anyway guys keep me posted, hahah, and let me know what yall want to do! I'm looking for one combatant for the thread and whoever takes it up first will be good to go. Just looking for any one fellow lowbie.

I'm going to do more Citadel threads in the coming days too.

Aegis
05-29-2018, 11:57 AM
Well now. I suppose I'll toss my hat in. If you don't mind a fresh writer that is.

Elthas
05-29-2018, 12:19 PM
Hey Aegis! I'd be more than happy to write with you. Feel free to take up the thread and post in it once you are able to. I'm always on Discord chat and you can always contact me on here with whatever suggestions and ideas you might have. I'm pretty much willing to work with whoever regardless of skill level/etc. Either way buddy I look forward to seeing what you can do. Respond to the battle thread whenever you are ready and we will work everything out from there. This is not to the death or anything just more like a spar/training battle. So don't worry about death on this outing hahah. Just have fun is the main point of the thread!

~Pav

Aegis
05-29-2018, 01:40 PM
I am currently on my lunch break, so I will go take a look at what you have up. I should be able to get a reply up later today.

Edit: eating took less time than I thought. So, there, a post. Hope it works.

Elthas
05-29-2018, 03:22 PM
Aegis solid post mate!

I really am looking forward to this thread so let's have a good show of it! Be interesting to see how my character fares against a heavily armoured dood is what I got the impression of your character being. Either way dood, do you have a link to your profile? I have mine linked to my view profile thing. But yeah bro I wanna check out your character sheet as well so I have a good idea of how to approach the battle!

Aegis
05-29-2018, 03:38 PM
Tristain does indeed use heavy armor, a breastplate (covers his torso) greaves, a pauldron on his right arm and bracers. He has a kite shield, and uses a one handed warhammer, though as I said in his post he has also made himself a crude spear. Literally just a branch knocked down and sharpened with a dagger.

Link is now set up in the view profile, but here it is as well:

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?1209-Iron-Aegis-Tristain

Elthas
06-12-2018, 11:23 AM
@Aegis-Yeah bro i looked over that profile Your character has TONS of potential man. It's nice to see oldschool knight style characters. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for our battle!!!

Okay guys now that that's out of the way I'm going to post the new thread I started. I'm looking for ONE or TWO adventurers to go on an epic journey with Elthas. It doesn't have to be anybody who has history with Elthas can be completely new folks too!!! I have an extensive project planned for Elthas and my characters in general.

The new thread is: ~Here~ (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?1293-Of-Forest-Elves-(Part-2)) Please post your interest in joining this thread here in this recruitment thread. I'm using it for all of my current and future projects! Look forward to working with you guys.

@Lilthis when you post next I'll drop up my own conclusion post and we can submit it when its ready to go. I really enjoyed working with you and I have a follow up thread planned for Lilly and Elthas. When you want to work on that hit me up here on site and we can start planning details.

Yvonne
06-14-2018, 12:50 AM
I'll pop another post up in the wayward soul this evening, once I'm home from work. Promise!

Ooh, Tristain made an appearance too. Not one but two peeps I haven't roleplayed with yet! Exciting! :D

Aegis
06-14-2018, 06:51 AM
Yes, apologies on that. I intended to enter differently, but when the next posts started happening I had to make do with what I could.

Yvonne
06-14-2018, 07:08 AM
Haha, s'all good mate. Happy to be writing with you! :)