PDA

View Full Version : Stare is staring starefully

Philomel
06-30-2018, 05:35 AM
Hello I would like to sell and buy some things please.

Can I please sell Stare's helmet as bought here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?395-Armour-for-the-kenku&highlight=stare).
I would also like to sell her titanium gauntlet purchased here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?573-Claws&highlight=stare).

Please can I buy a pair of goggles that can be worn by Stare and allow her to be able to look directly into the sun. Basically sunglass goggles, but steampunk.

Could I also please buy a katana because its time to get this girl one. Quotes in mithril and prevalida would be nice. If possible I would like an enchantment on it, allowing it to have an edge keen enough to slice through bone like butter.

Thank you.

Breaker
06-30-2018, 07:31 AM
Breaker is breaking breakfully.

Are the goggles enchanted? My understanding is that any regular goggles dark enough to safely look directly at the sun would make her more or less blindfolded the rest of the time, so if you want them to work for ordinary purposes as well as looking at the sun, we may need a minor enchantment.

Is the katana for Phi, or for Stare? Please post here as Stare for confirmation/my convenience.

I'll have some prices for you soon.

Stare
06-30-2018, 07:36 AM
Oh damn, sorry, Totally meant to post with Stare.

Apologies.

Sure, goggles with a minor enchantment that go dark when she looks at the sun. Kind of like those glasses that actually go dark in brighter light, but work a lot better.

Both objects are for Stare.

Breaker
06-30-2018, 11:07 AM
I can give you 420 GP for the helmet, and 240 GP for the gauntlet, bringing your credit up to 660 GP.

I've got two options for you on the goggles; 450 GP and 600 GP. For 450 you get a pair of tinted goggles which takes half a second to calibrate for the amount of light coming through them. In other words, you can use them to look into the sun but they won't protect you form a flashbang. For 600, the calibration happens instantaneously, meaning the goggles will include visual flashbang protection.

The enchanted katana would cost 3375 in prevalida, and for an enchantment like that I think top tier materials should be required, so I won't bother with the mythril price.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Stare
06-30-2018, 11:51 AM
Right I want the katana more, so leave the goggles for now but I might come back to them later.

I'm just finishing a solo to get some gold so that might help to get near my ideal.

There are also two steel claws that I bought in the thread with the titanium gauntlet. Could possibly get a price for them. Link:
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?573-Claws&highlight=stare

Breaker
06-30-2018, 02:44 PM
I can credit you an additional 158 GP for the two steel claws. Which would bring your total credit up to 818 GP.

Stare
07-03-2018, 01:37 AM
Okay could I please:

Sell the helmet and the steel claws.

Buy the katana.

Any money needed left over from taking all of Stare's stuff, can you please take it from Philomel. I'll.come back to the goggles soon.

One katana ordered that slices basically anything please good sir!

I'll call it the 'Keen Edge' or something.

Philomel
07-03-2018, 01:37 AM
Confirming use of money acceptable from this account.

Stare
07-04-2018, 12:17 AM
Sugar plums, I forgot:

I will also need a sheath that it can sit in and *doesn't* slice through.

The Subtle Knife (which this is based on) had a sort of sheath that 'holds' the blade in place. I don't know if this is possible for his - maybe holding the not sharp side of the blade with small nooks?

That or its magic.

Garron
12-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Hey there, Stare. I apologize for the wait on this. It looks like Breaker has everything summed up but the sheath.

This is what I come up with for the sheath:

Custom Eklan Sheath w/ retrieval enchantment

Description- Custom Eklan Sheath split in the middle from sori to hammon with four carved nooks to hold sori of the katana in place leaving sharp side of katana exposed w/ a retrieval enchantment for easy mounting.

Price: 600 GP

Please let me know what you think.

Stare
12-13-2018, 09:06 AM
Hi!

Can I get both items please? The sword and the sheath. And can I please use up all the gold in State's account and supplement the rest from Phi's account.

Garron
12-14-2018, 09:57 AM
Summery

Sell Back Items:

Delyn Helmet (https://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?395-Armour-for-the-kenku&highlight=stare)- 420 GP
Two Steel Claws (https://althanas.com/world/showthread.php?573-Claws&highlight=stare)- 158 GP

Total: 578 GP

Purchasing Items:

-Prevalida Katana w/ enchantment, giving the katana an edge keen enough to slice through bone like butter/ slices basically anything. Possible name of ‘Keen Edge’- 3375 GP

-Custom Eklan Sheath w/ retrieval enchantment for easy mounting- 600 GP

Description- Custom Eklan Sheath split in the middle from sori to hammon with four carved nooks to hold sori of the katana in place leaving sharp side of katana exposed w/ a retrieval enchantment for easy mounting.

Total: 3975 GP

Grand Total: 3397 GP

Stare pays: 2529 GP Deducted
Philomel pays: 868 GP Deducted

Stare receives:

-Prevalida Katana w/ enchantment, giving the katana an edge keen enough to slice through bone like butter/ slices basically anything. Possible name of ‘Keen Edge’.

-Custom Eklan Sheath w/ retrieval enchantment for easy mounting

Transaction Complete