PDA

View Full Version : Thread recruitment: Attack on the Imperials

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 09:09 AM
Plot:

Shinsou Vaan Osiris plans to attack an imperial harbour to soften the Coronian defences. This is preperation for an intended Brotherhood coup featured as part of the FQ.

I need people both for and against it. Will you aid Shinsou or try to stop him?

Flamebird
07-04-2018, 11:26 AM
So what exactly does the Brotherhood stand for? What's their morals? Depending on that Felicity could potentially be for or against them.

Philomel
07-04-2018, 11:27 AM
I think I need to be involved with this but ... Phi and him will need to talk long and hard about it.

Hayate_Amatsukami
07-04-2018, 11:32 AM
Count me in. The Immortals and the Amatsukami back Shinsou and the Brotherhood.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 11:42 AM
So what exactly does the Brotherhood stand for? What's their morals? Depending on that Felicity could potentially be for or against them.

We're not an evil organisation - we just believe we present a better option for the citizens of Corone than the rather ineffective Imperial government. To that end, we're currently expanding from our small township in Whitevale and we are seeking to build on our "portfolio" of physical and intellectual property.

In other words, we're going to spread the wealth, kick out the corruption and strengthen the military, helping restore Corone to the greatness we know it truly deserves.

Not everyone sees it that way, of course, but that's the way it is. Specific affiliates such as the Gilded Lily and Faith United stand to benefit too, as their influence suddenly outgrows the shackles placed on them by the current government.

I think I need to be involved with this but ... Phi and him will need to talk long and hard about it.

To what end?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Count me in. The Immortals and the Amatsukami back Shinsou and the Brotherhood.

The ever reliable #4. It'll be an honour.

Philomel
07-04-2018, 11:49 AM
To what end?

Every ruler can grow corrupt. Phi would never seek to rule a kingdom for herself, for instance.

She'd be very concerned about the brotherhood warriors misusing her women.

Bare in mind their invading her home city. Bringing violence to the place she was raised and gathered her power. Them invading Radasanth is incroaching on HER territory.

Yeha she sees no problems with how Radasanth is.

Philomel
07-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Good point made by Tiff:

The gilded lily have no shackles on by the current Radasanth government. They service half of them.

Flamebird
07-04-2018, 12:23 PM
Depending on how Faith United stands on this, Fel could potentially support overthrowing corruption and spreading wealth. With innocent bystanders/ citizens losing homes and even lives though, it would take a heck lot of convincing from both Faith United and Brotherhood themselves.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 12:31 PM
I think a huge point is being missed here, which is objectivity.

The Brotherhood see their actions as overthrowing a corrupt government that fails to care for its citizenry. It believes it can do better. Shin and Storm believe that.

That doesn't mean everyone else sees it the same way. There will be opponents, there will be opportunities for heroes and villians to be made here. I am not expecting (and don't want) everyone to back the Brotherhood. I am not expecting everyone to go against them either.

You make up your own mind and then side accordingly.

I am trying to create something that involves people on an emotional level and allows them to participate in fighting for a cause.

Flamebird
07-04-2018, 12:57 PM
That's the thing though. Felicity's a strict black and white thinker morality wise, yet throughout the FQ I've noticed she'll be colliding with a lot of grey areas:

- She'll kill someone at the end of Datura Midnight im trying to save more lives.
- She and Ayaka could potentially clash too.

Felicity grew up on the Rangers/ freed people's side of the civil war too. So if the imperials were invaded she could get behind that based off alliances alone.

This doesn't mean that she'll like the war, burning down farms, and murder. However, she's being thrust in a place where the "good guys" are acting in a grey manner for the greater good. In joining the Brotherhood, she would be forced into a grey realm of morality. Cue boatloads of angst, internal dialogue, and character development.

Plus, she has a lesser thayne following her around, haides-bent on keeping her alive. So there's that too xD

Of course, this all hinges on Faith United's alliance, since she is a member of that group.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 01:15 PM
Shinsou is also a member (and Josh is training him to be a leader) so that could also lead to some interesting character development.

Be under no illusions though - the Brotherhood would not kill innocents or raze farms.

Amari
07-04-2018, 02:16 PM
I'd be against it and if I can work out a way NY of my characters oppose it or have reason to I would. Unfortunately in character most wouldn't care. Except Ayaka.

Since one ideas of a corrupt government could differ.

I see it corrupt to use force to overtake a government in risis when the world is literary burning around them

Paladin_Lorenor
07-04-2018, 02:20 PM
Chris as we've discussed on Skype I'm helping you out and committing Lorenor to the brotherhood. I personally have interests in undoing the empire anyway.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 02:21 PM
I'd be against it and if I can work out a way NY of my characters oppose it or have reason to I would. Unfortunately in character most wouldn't care. Except Ayaka.

Since one ideas of a corrupt government could differ.

I see it corrupt to use force to overtake a government in risis when the world is literary burning around them

Excellent!

Flamebird
07-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Shinsou is also a member (and Josh is training him to be a leader) so that could also lead to some interesting character development.

Be under no illusions though - the Brotherhood would not kill innocents or raze farms.

Sounds good!

Philomel
07-04-2018, 02:46 PM
You may find there is a strange alliance coming of Philomel and Amari. Philomel would definitely not want anyone to try to take over her city ... unless they did it peacefully. Coming with an army is not what she wants at all and you may see a very pissed off faun reach out to the emo.

I think in any case your big main thread will need to have in it a discussion somewhere of Philomel and Shinsou talking it out in a battle tent and see where it goes from there.

Amari
07-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Phi may or may not have convinced Amari with alcohol. Adn the best hot cocoa ever for amaris biffle, maddy

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 03:52 PM
Quite the alliance building against us here.

Breaker
07-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Damn are there ever a lot of words being put in my mouth.

Shin, you and I put a lot of time into planning the FQ out, but I don't recall ever hearing that the Faith United and the Brotherhood would be drenching the streets of Radasanth in blood. We may have briefly touched on the idea of our factions working together to control Corone, but that was at the theoretical end of an FQ with a storyline which will no longer be happening. It wasn't a first-act mission to violently seize the capital.

Breaker would never support this, and frankly the Faithful would not stand for it. They may have started as a militia, but they were formed to support the peaceful worship of the Thayne. How many of the "Imperial" soldiers that you kill will have been Thayne worshipers?

So to answer your question, Flamebird... the Faith United would be willing to march with the Brotherhood in a show of force to attempt to conquer the capital peacefully IF indeed it is in the wrong hands... but if fighting broke out, they would be on the side of the defenders. Against the Brotherhood.

Amari
07-04-2018, 04:11 PM
The only person saying the leaders are corrupt is the one trying to overthrow them hmmmmmmmmm

Philomel
07-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Breaker, come join the Gilded Lily :D We will be standing against the Brotherhood.

Current plan is to somehow meet Amari, and then at least make a stand against the Brotherhood as it bares down on Radasanth. As it is Phi's city and she also probably has been hired or one of her girls had been hired by half the government, she is happy the way things are.

At the gates to Radasanth, the Brotherhood will be faced by dragon, faun Phi and soon to be kitsune Veridian. The members of the Gilded Lily will also be mainly standing there, at least the small army (roughly 200 women currently). We will at least make a stand to persuade Shin to talk.

Whatever happens after that is up to the thread and others involved.

Note: Phi does not see any corruption in Radasanth or consider herself or the Gilded Lily shackled by the government in any way. She does not see the need for change.
Other note: This might not lead to violence.

Hayate_Amatsukami
07-04-2018, 04:21 PM
I've not been around the block as much as all of you guys but backroom politics arn't typrically open to the public. Speaking from experience many people have to give an arm for freedom. There will be a number of high value citzens who will more than likely support revolution.

Amari
07-04-2018, 04:21 PM
I for one do not wanna be near that creepy dragon. Can Amari stang away from the diamond eating beast?

Amari
07-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Loose an arm eh. Guess Amari gonna take one of hayate S arms mwahaha

Jk she's not that mean

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Let's go Hayate, Lorenor, to the edge of reason. We know our enemy, and the future of Corone lies with us.

Philomel
07-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Amari can be on Vaeron's horse.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Damn are there ever a lot of words being put in my mouth.

Shin, you and I put a lot of time into planning the FQ out, but I don't recall ever hearing that the Faith United and the Brotherhood would be drenching the streets of Radasanth in blood. We may have briefly touched on the idea of our factions working together to control Corone, but that was at the theoretical end of an FQ with a storyline which will no longer be happening. It wasn't a first-act mission to violently seize the capital.

Breaker would never support this, and frankly the Faithful would not stand for it. They may have started as a militia, but they were formed to support the peaceful worship of the Thayne. How many of the "Imperial" soldiers that you kill will have been Thayne worshipers?

So to answer your question, Flamebird... the Faith United would be willing to march with the Brotherhood in a show of force to attempt to conquer the capital peacefully IF indeed it is in the wrong hands... but if fighting broke out, they would be on the side of the defenders. Against the Brotherhood.

Who said anything about drenching the streets in blood? This is a coup, not a genocide. We're here to give the citizens what they want, not slaughter them like sheep. You knew the deal ages ago when the plan to take Corone away from the greedy, selfish imperials was born. Even then your words, when asked, were "Joshua would have no problem with this, given his history with Corone".

Fact is this; you want this. So, let us give you all something to think about, something other than kumbaya round a camp fire. You all want inclusion? Co-operation? Now you have your perfect target. Co-operate against us. Come for us.

Hayate, Lorenor, let's do this.

Flamebird
07-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Okay, whatever Faith United is doing I'm doing. I'll stop in depth planning my character development before more storylines are set in stone. Can't let the FQ plan changes drive me crazy, lol! xD

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Awesome Flamebird. Regardless of where you end up, it will be great to write with you!

Yvonne
07-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Yvonne wouldn't take issue with The Brotherhood's control of Corone, albeit she might find the timing of their coup to be distasteful especially if it's first chapter - while she helps to evacuate terrified Coronays onto ships. Her merchant guild contacts are based there and will be loading and transporting goods for relief and support of innocent people. If The Brotherhood was to lock down the city, seize stockpiles of food and cloth or blockade the harbour she'd take issue but wouldn't have time to deal with them until much later.

Yvonne
07-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Yvy isn't aware who leads The Brotherhood and if she learned it was you two gentleman she'd be even less likely to interfere, because she already knows you both and she'd rather have contacts in power who are already acquaintances. She's quite fond of Storm after his help and doesn't hold a grudge with Shin. Comparitively she doesn't even have a foot in the door with these imperials so, by all means dislodge them.

OOC the concept of players taking control away from npcs and bringing the nations to life is something I'm all about. I say do it, get in there and take what should be yours. If it stirs up conflict and creates conflict drivers, excellent. We need as many of those as possible. This is the end of the world isn't it? So let the shit hit the fan eh?

From a player perspective you two are both very advanced in terms of levels and development and if you don't set goals like these - taking control of a region, then what's the point? Without big plans for your powerful characters you're going to get bored. Some people don't like change or are worried what will be done with all that Coronian power - I say let's find out. Show me. I think it's exciting. I'm finally starting to see how Shinsou and Yvonne might cross paths in the future, heehee. Diplomatic discussions between heads of state would make for an awesome future thread.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-05-2018, 06:34 AM
I have current interest registered as below:

Brotherhood Forces

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
Storm Veritas (possible)
Hayate Amatsukami
Paladin Lorenor

Pro-Coronian Forces

Amari L'Olfsden
Philomel van der Aart

Faith United (undecided / neutral)

Joshua Cronen
Felicity Rhyolite

Other factions or involvement without a physical thread presence (either support, detractors or otherwise)

Yvonne

In the interests of ensuring that other pre-requisite threads are completed on time, and to make sure I can deal with a few issues that have cropped up on a personal level for me, I am planning on opening the thread on Monday 16th July. Is that ok for everyone concerned? Thanks everyone for registering your interest!

Storm Veritas
07-05-2018, 08:15 AM
I'm in 100% of course with the Brotherhood. If you other morons can't recognize sound leadership and mistake ambitious, predominately peaceful taking of power as being in the general best interest of Corone, then to hell with you. :P

Breaker
07-05-2018, 08:18 AM
Who said anything about drenching the streets in blood? This is a coup, not a genocide. We're here to give the citizens what they want, not slaughter them like sheep. You knew the deal ages ago when the plan to take Corone away from the greedy, selfish imperials was born. Even then your words, when asked, were "Joshua would have no problem with this, given his history with Corone".

Fact is this; you want this. So, let us give you all something to think about, something other than kumbaya round a camp fire. You all want inclusion? Co-operation? Now you have your perfect target. Co-operate against us. Come for us.

Hayate, Lorenor, let's do this.

Are you calling me a liar... punk?

I'm lookin' at YOU, Shinsou!
I'm sayin', if you swim with the sharks you're gonna get bit!
If you mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns!
If you f*ck with the Breaker, you're gonna get the boots!

That's right, two size twelve metal motherf*ckers, one fer yer head, and one fer yer ass!

Can I get a hell yeah?

OH. HELL. YEAH.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Are you calling me a liar... punk?

I'm lookin' at YOU, Shinsou!
I'm sayin', if you swim with the sharks you're gonna get bit!
If you mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns!
If you f*ck with the Breaker, you're gonna get the boots!

That's right, two size twelve metal motherf*ckers, one fer yer head, and one fer yer ass!

Can I get a hell yeah?

OH. HELL. YEAH.

You want to talk about metal boots? No idea who you are dealing with son. You're just 16 levels of whining, and soon the imperial beating, Radasanthian citizen treating, trailblazing, rebellion raising Brotherhood, the BEST in the present, future and past, is going to own ALL of Corone's ass.

Breaker
07-05-2018, 09:07 AM
You want to talk about metal boots? No idea who you are dealing with son. You're just 16 levels of whining, and soon the imperial beating, Radasanthian citizen treating, trailblazing, rebellion raising Brotherhood, the BEST in the present, future and past, is going to own ALL of Corone's ass.

Are yeeeeeew outta' yer damn mind brother?

Yew think yer tickle-me-elmo lightning powers and "Hikari no Ashiagru" incantations are gonna bother me?

Not even a bit brother!

I'm gonna be drinkin' a bottle of Yurik's Firewhisky (hell yeah) with one hand, smackin yer armies silly with the other hand, and stompin' a new hole in yer ass with my legs!

I've got an army of Fallieni cavalry, an army of Faith United militia, and a faun on my side who has a zoo for an army. Not to mention a mini nuclear reactor, and a readhead who's so emo it'll cut yew!

If yew think yew can handle all that, yer gonna be wearin' yer ass fer a hat!

And that's the bottom line.

Hayate_Amatsukami
07-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Yawn.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Err, stuff.

Flamebird
07-05-2018, 11:50 AM
What?

Philomel
07-05-2018, 12:32 PM
Hells it will be an awesome fight/talk/, thread

Max Dirks
07-05-2018, 12:42 PM
There is no coup without blood. Max Dirks will stand against the invasion of ninja assassins and a cliche group of marauders.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-05-2018, 12:48 PM
There is no coup without blood. Max Dirks will stand against the invasion of ninja assassins and a cliche group of marauders.

Not too worried.

Max Dirks
07-05-2018, 12:52 PM
If I'm judging myself, you should be.

*SHOTS FIRED*

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-05-2018, 12:53 PM
This isn't FQ, this bit.

Philomel
07-05-2018, 01:11 PM
It's leading into one though? An FQ thread?

Also I'm very happy to have Dirks on the side I am on :D

Zack Blaze
07-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Question, is it possible for me to have 2 accounts on this?

Zack, ever the trouble maker, would love to cause more of a ruckus in Corone.

Tankita and/or Sei would probably be Pro-Corone in order to try and minimize casualties.

Max Dirks
07-05-2018, 04:29 PM
So, as an FYI, I'd like to point out that although the Timeline and the Wiki was not updated, the Imperials have been defeated and the civil war is over based on canon events that have taken place since 2011. In 2011, the Ixian Knights attempted to usurp control of Corone, but lost to Pheonix Ascendant, fragmenting the empire and leading to various cities being led by varying groups (see here (http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?24593-The-End-of-War!)). Thereafter, individual group control slipped, and the war was declared over. To replace the Empire, each city/state, which was controlled by varying interests, elected a baron to represent them in the Assembly (see here (http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?29009-Corone-At-A-Glance)). In the most recent Adventurer's Crown, I firmly established that the Rangers are now simply a militia helping people. A corrupt politician, Fordstein, sought to usurp control of Corone VIA a military invasion of Akashima. Using the arrival of immigrants from Melnach, who were facing their own civil war, as cover, he successfully invaded Akashima and became its baron. Then, using his new power, he convinced the Assembly to invade Melnach using technology discovered. Ebivoulya, among others, teamed up with the Melnachians, and thwarted the invasion. Fordstein was killed, Corone released Akashima to its own devices and opened trade with Melnach (see here (http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?31837-From-the-Mists)). In short, the Assembly was overtaken by a maniac, invaded two separate sovereign groups, caused many casualties as a result. The IK, PA and Rangers, who once led coalitions within regions are no more. The Assembly is weak, and ripe for the pickings for all reasons Shinsou wants to invade. Just, the war is against the Assembly, not the Imperials to respect canon we've previously established through Clan Wars and Tournaments!

Paladin_Lorenor
07-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Due to this bullshit ruling that I'm seeing from Tony I'm not going to participate in the FQ at all. Yall have a nice day.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-05-2018, 04:44 PM
So, as an FYI, I'd like to point out that although the Timeline and the Wiki was not updated, the Imperials have been defeated and the civil war is over based on canon events that have taken place since 2011. In 2011, the Ixian Knights attempted to usurp control of Corone, but lost to Pheonix Ascendant, fragmenting the empire and leading to various cities being led by varying groups (see here (http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?24593-The-End-of-War!)). Thereafter, individual group control slipped, and the war was declared over. To replace the Empire, each city/state, which was controlled by varying interests, elected a baron to represent them in the Assembly (see here (http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?29009-Corone-At-A-Glance)). In the most recent Adventurer's Crown, I firmly established that the Rangers are now simply a militia helping people. A corrupt politician, Fordstein, sought to usurp control of Corone VIA a military invasion of Akashima. Using the arrival of immigrants from Melnach, who were facing their own civil war, as cover, he successfully invaded Akashima and became its baron. Then, using his new power, he convinced the Assembly to invade Melnach using technology discovered. Ebivoulya, among others, teamed up with the Melnachians, and thwarted the invasion. Fordstein was killed, Corone released Akashima to its own devices and opened trade with Melnach (see here (http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?31837-From-the-Mists)). In short, the Assembly was overtaken by a maniac, invaded two separate sovereign groups, caused many casualties as a result. The IK, PA and Rangers, who once led coalitions within regions are no more. The Assembly is weak, and ripe for the pickings for all reasons Shinsou wants to invade. Just, the war is against the Assembly, not the Imperials to respect canon we've previously established through Clan Wars and Tournaments!

Cheers for clearing that up Tony. Not quite sure what Pav's issue with the timeline is, as it is correct as per Tony's explanation above.

Max Dirks
07-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Pavel, seriously, what bullshit? What is going on? I'm not exactly sure how I've wronged you here.

Philomel
07-06-2018, 01:16 AM
I remember something about the Assembly, as Phi was potentially going to put her own one forward, but I said she lost that.

Melnach I remember as a name but this sounds good. Thanks for the clearing up. Phi and her girls would have just kept everyone happy through it all. She likes democracy, so the assembly suits.

I've also had an NPC in the past who is a councillor to the Assembly called Sebastian so he might be making an appearance.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-06-2018, 08:23 AM
I remember something about the Assembly, as Phi was potentially going to put her own one forward, but I said she lost that.

Melnach I remember as a name but this sounds good. Thanks for the clearing up. Phi and her girls would have just kept everyone happy through it all. She likes democracy, so the assembly suits.

I've also had an NPC in the past who is a councillor to the Assembly called Sebastian so he might be making an appearance.

Does Sebastian like coffee? I hope so. We'll be drinking a lot of it in our first session of congress as a Brotherhood led nation.:p

Amari
07-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Amari WILL replace it all with decaffeinated.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Amari WILL replace it all with decaffeinated.

Thanks dear! That'll help us concentrate more on where to build the labour camps and our palace. :P

I mean our holiday camps.

I mean...Free lattes for everyone.

Nevin
07-06-2018, 08:46 AM
Uh... Anyone need an alchemist?

Philomel
07-06-2018, 08:47 AM
Uh... Anyone need an alchemist?

Yes please. Defend your city!!

*Phi makes room on her dragon.*

Zack Blaze
07-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Shin 2 things.

(1) Clear out your PM box

(2) Could I use Zack on Shin's side and Sei on the Pro-Corone side? I asked earlier but I think it was glossed over.

Flamebird
07-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Join us, big bro Nevin! Defend your city! Be the medic!

Amari
07-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Pick whatever side you want I don't think it matters, and it has been noted we can use alts wherever

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-06-2018, 09:34 AM
Shin 2 things.

(1) Clear out your PM box

(2) Could I use Zack on Shin's side and Sei on the Pro-Corone side? I asked earlier but I think it was glossed over.

1) Cheers for the heads up, ill do it now.

2) You're a beautiful bastard.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-14-2018, 02:05 PM
Right. I'm opening the thread on Monday to those listed in here. Are we sticking to a posting order or shall we all just post "as and when required?"

Flamebird
07-14-2018, 02:08 PM
Either is fine with me.

Hayate_Amatsukami
07-14-2018, 07:17 PM
I'll follow your lead with this one.

Philomel
07-15-2018, 01:14 AM
Maybe a post order for the first one, so we all get an intro and then go with how it feels?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-15-2018, 04:09 AM
Ok. As it's a bit difficult to assign proper posting orders with not everyone available, we'll do it so it alternates between Brotherhood members and resistance members. I'll be opening the thread, so post 2 should be one of Philomel, Flamebird, Amari or Breaker. Post 3 one of me, Hayate, Storm or Pav (if he is getting involved).

Hayate_Amatsukami
07-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Silly question perhaps. But are there time constraints on posts? Or like a deadline we need to have this thread completed by?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-15-2018, 04:15 PM
Nope. Think we can roll with it on a semi-casual basis.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-16-2018, 05:14 AM
After a conversation with Dirks last night, I’ve decided to slightly change the order of business.

Firstly, this thread will only address the Brotherhood’s attempted occupation of the barony of Tylmerande, and (for now) will be considered non-canon, to get around some issues revolving around closed member participation.

Once the FQ begins in earnest, the Brotherhood’s main coup will begin in Radasanth and will give people the opportunity to jump in and out to either help defend Radasanth or assist the Brotherhood. It is at this point, when the FQ thread is dealt with, that I will apply to have both the occupation of Tylmerande and the events of Panorama of the Endtimes listed as canon. I’m hoping Dirks or Lye will allow this.

Now, a bit more information on this thread:

Plot:

The Brotherhood, in order to step up preparations for the removal of the assembly in Radasanth, have massed their forces and Whitevale and begun the march south to the barony of Tylmerande. The objective here is to capture Tymerande’s port and shipyard, on which both the Coronian Navy and merchant vessels rely for the construction, repair and maintenance of their vessels. As well as this, Tylmerande is also a key gateway for trade, being famous not only for it’s pearls but also being the second richest barony in Corone.

Player Forces:

The Brotherhood:

Swelled by the numbers left over from both Shinsou Vaan Osiris and Storm Veritas’s Gisela armies, the re-united Brotherhood intends on finally making good its promise to bring Corone to Castigar rule by marching to Tylmerande to begin its campaign for a coup. Enlisted within these forces are Shinsou Vaan Osiris, Storm Veritas and Hayate Amatsukami. Potential other allies include Zack Blaze and, depending on which side favours her the most, Felicity Rhyolite.

The opposition:

Opposing the Brotherhood is a force consisting of Philomel van der Aart, Amari L ‘Olfsden, Nevin Aimaparapoiitis, Joshua Cronen and Sei Orlouge. Felicity Rhyolite may also decide to aid the opposition.

I am going to open the thread shortly with a post that has us traveling down from Whitevale. I’d like to keep this thread as “realistic” as possible, with travelling times born in mind. Therefore, a couple of ground rules:

1. It will take one round of Brotherhood posting for their forces to reach Tylmerande from Whitevale.

2. It will take one round of posting for each “side” to react to enemy movements, unless they share the same area.

3. Anyone may defect to any side at any time. Anyone may join in the thread once it has started, but must follow the rules above

4. Posting order should be kept semi-casual – please try and keep it “Brotherhood – Opposition – Brotherhood” where possible.

That’s it! Any questions?

Flamebird
07-16-2018, 08:18 AM
Felicity is very on the side of Faith United. Meaning that if Joshua opposes the Brotherhood, she does too.

Everything else looks good!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-16-2018, 10:07 AM
Thread Up (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?1450-The-Fire-Rises-Attack-on-Tylmerande&p=14737#post14737)

Philomel
07-16-2018, 03:18 PM
Plan is Phi will meet them in Radasanth, but Vaeron will be with the heralding party. I'll get a post up sometime. Soon.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-17-2018, 12:42 AM
Plan is Phi will meet them in Radasanth, but Vaeron will be with the heralding party. I'll get a post up sometime. Soon.

We're in Tylmerande. :p

Philomel
07-17-2018, 01:00 AM
Aye so she'll not be in this thread much, but Vaeron will be.

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
07-17-2018, 05:49 AM
Ahh. Ok then.

Valus
07-17-2018, 09:12 AM
I was asked to maybe join by Hayate? Is this where I would? Or a different thread?

redford
08-21-2018, 11:18 AM
Is this thread open enough to include a John?

Philomel
08-21-2018, 05:30 PM
Depends what side you're on. :p I'm due to reply but could use some on my side.

Hayate_Amatsukami
08-21-2018, 07:03 PM
*Cracks Knuckles* Bring it.