PDA

View Full Version : Down The Rabbit Hole

Nightspoison
08-22-2017, 03:26 AM
Thread brought over from Althanas 3.1

(Open to one other person. Takes place immediately after Elective Amnesia. Now closed. Claimed by Philomel.)

Mizami manor was in chaos, the normally bright and gentle living room was littered with the thralls of the manor.. Their manner was subdued as whispers of what was happening in their master's office was circulating around.

A mink haired thrall, her body lean and petite was softly murmuring to a blond tall thrall "She's a mess, thats what I heard when she appeared."

"Deathly injured, will need to feed" The yellowed eyed thrall replied back, her body tense as noise could be heard from the office upstairs.

Instead of the portal opening to the dimly lit but lushly decorated Mizami manor. A gate dark emanating pulsing with power appear directly into Raoul Mizami's office. This gateway had come from the darker shady parts of Haidia. The dive bar area of town, where one of the dive bars had burned directly to the ground, the chaos of a battle the occupants of the opening had lost badly.

The office was decorated in rich midnight blacks and deep reds. The desk was a large ornate cherry wood, painted black at the lord of the manor's request. The chair a deep crimson so soft you could just sink into it. At the moment the portal appear, the master of the house had been chatting amicably with his wife Anise.

The beautiful lady of Mizami manor had her hair swept up in a high ponytail, her dress was lush, a dark navy blue gown that hug to her hips, causing her husband to eye her with love and need his eyes. The ever basic instincts of vampire lovers. However their pleasant time was interrupted as Malik, the assassin Raoul trusted above all his other hunters, arrived with bad news.

His face was still regenerating from the horrible encounter with Seth Dahlios and his lord's bitch of daughter Sivienna. Holding his liege's precious daughter in his arms, he turned her gently saying in a grave voice "I'm sorry I failed master and..." he could already feel his lord's anger burning a hole through him. Timidly he whispered "Your runaway daughter got away..." He waited expecting to have to repair his flesh yet again. But only silence came.

Respectfully he laid Rianna Mizami onto the plush beige carpet of her master's floor. Seeing the blood pooling, dark a mark of his failure her pale milky flesh and wound in her stomach, he knew his consequences were grave. His own crimson hue's looked up at his master as he winced thinking Here it comes. the midnight haired vampire not dare meet his master's orbs.

Before her husband could speak Anise screamed "MY BABY! SHE'S GOING TO BE HUNGRY! HONEY GET HER FOOD NOW! THE BEST SLAVES WE HAVE IN THE CELLS!" the mother then rushed forward to cradle her baby in her arms, stroking her little angel's locks of ruby hair she growled angrily at her lover's assassin "WHO DID THIS TO HER?!"

The cat had the normally suave killer's tongue, he had never, not in a million years expected his lord's woman to berate him. Trying to open his mouth, for the first time ever, even facing Raoul's wrath he was speechless. Struck dumb by the fact that Rianna's mother was the one shouting at him, not the lord who dictated his ever move.

Anise's cold blue eyes were shining like thin ice chips with rage as she purred darkly "Who Malik? Answer your lady now!" the cold vixen, was seated in a rose colored soft chair, one for guest's in her vampire mate's office, as her delicate hands were linked together resting beneath her chin, as she waited for the silent assassin's response.

The sly killer looked up into Raoul's wife's eyes, blinking he said softly "As I told my lord ma'am, it was master's first daughter and an old sweetheart of hers, Seth Dahlios." The seductive vampire breathed out softly, as he then dared to look at his master, who was already ordering a servant thrall to bring three slaves up for his little angel to drain dry to regenerate. As his wife screamed her vengeance at the daughter she wished her husband had never created and the unknown beau who had injured her baby so badly.

The slim blond haired thrall bowed to her master, as she left to go down to the dingy dark cells where the Mizami human captives were kept and called upon.

Thirty minutes later the younger Mizami sister had woken up, her normally soft blue eyes were bloodshot. Her human persona completely gone and shot. The minute she smelled the human slaves, her slim milky hand reached forward, her fangs sinking into the soft warm flesh of the young blue haired girl her father had ordered up. The young child's screams pierced the the thick walls of her father's office as like an animal the crimson haired vixen drained the young thing dry. The body was just a husk, as the sultry vixen could feel the deep gash in her wound beginning to mend. The flesh binding back to her organs to regrow her skin back to its normal state.

Breathing heavily, her bright blue orbs still rimmed red she growled "Blood...more...more!" her eyes fell on the next prey. It was a teenage boy, beautiful with soft green eyes and brown hair so thick you could just run your fingers through it for hours. Normally the seductive beauty would play with her food, leave it alive for her to savor and enjoy. Blood was like sweet wine to her normally, something to savor slowly, not down like it was going out of style.

Eyeing the gorgeous man, Rianna did not take her time this time, she did not stroke his blood, warm it to her liking by teasing and seducing the shy teen. She was an animal this time, her hand now soaked with her first meal's blood, wrapped around the brown haired man's throat, pulling him against her breasts, she sank her fangs into his throat without a second thought, her body rushing at the taste of sweet crimson that ran down her throat as she ate.

Anise shook her head at her daughter's need to devour, clicking her tongue she cooed "I know your starving darling, but come now! Mind your manners!"

Both Malik and Raoul interjected together, both glaring as their words came out at the same time "Just let her eat....."

Anise glared at both her husband's assassin and her lover as she pouted "Fine...but she should behave!"

The starved vampiress, paused in between her last meal, her shiny blue eyes laced red for a moment as she hissed "Starving mom, need to feed!"

Anise's eyes orbs met her daughter's as she said succinctly "Your so spoiled Ri, but you get one pass this time because of your wounds!"

The vivacious vixen ignored her mother, as she licked the blood hungrily from her lips thinking So good, I feel so much better! Not quite there yet, but, sister, Seth you'll pay in blood next time we meet!

Rianna meanwhile was now onto to her third meal, this one a woman the exact same age as her. As the pert beauty stalked to hers the woman moaned "Please....don't kill me, just take what you need! But let me live!" she then sank to her knees, her long locks of silver hair pillowing around her like a soft blanket, her thin dress pressed so tight you could see the pert breasts that many vampires in the manor loved to stare at. The hungry beauty wasn't hearing her meal's plea.

Some of her human persona was returning, the luminous blue eyes less blood shot, her garnet hair less messy, as her soft hands reached for the woman, pulling her against him, Rianna coughed softly, her hunger still apparent in her lusty voice "Food shut up!" her fangs were soaked with blood now, as she leaned forward and pierced her final victim's throat. Moaning softly as the liquid raced into her belly, the woman's screams faded away as the life gushed from her youthful body.

The nasty gash Seth Dahlios had given her finally closed up. Her regeneration complete. Turning to look at her father's hunter, and her mother and dad, a grin was forming on her lusty lips as she cooed "Much better!"

A sing song voice suddenly rang through the tension in the air shouting softly "You shouldn't soak the carpets with so much blood!"

Turning to look Ri's azure eyes widened as she saw a pink curly haired bunny girl spirit, the hair going down past the spirits shoulders, she was wearing a bright pink and white dress that went just down to her little knees. Her ears were rabbit ears, black though soft but see through and she had a bunny tail peek out of the back of her pink and white dress that was as dark as her lobes. Bouncing on the vampire's lord's thick deep carpet she squealed "I have a proposition for the messy Rianna Mizami! It involves going down a rabbit hole to find a very special treasure! But the hungry vampiress will have to find a partner to help her! Many traps await on the road to the treasure!" The hyper active bunny girl bounced on the balls of her feet after she stated this.

The sprightly assasain grimaced her lips thin as she said plainly "I was injured little spirit, I have a right to heal my wounds! You a little bunny girl I don't even know have no right to prevent me from blemishing my own home's carpet with the blood of my slaves!"

Turning eagerly a large pink portal quickly appeared, pink flames just barely visible at the gates edge, from the rosy entryway s the eager ghost chirped "I don't care! Your business! Now, come come!"

Rianna gawked, rubbing her eyes she gasped "Is this an after affect of being so hungry?" rubbing her azure hues, the vixen's soft lips fell open in shock, as she stared at the bunny spirit girl standing before her.

"No, I"m real! I"m Ayami a rabbit spirit! I can sense your still hungry but its fading miss vampire! Come i have something special for you follow me!"

Rubbing her eyes the vixen turned to her parents asking softly "Should I?" as her mind whirled Is this a delusion of blood loss? I just recovered from a near death experience and now a rabbit spirit female child appears, offering me a treasure I can use? What trickery is this?

Both had wide eyes but said softly "Go, she's a rabbit spirit, a weird one at that, but if she speaks of an artifact go, you'll need all the help you can get to catch your sister after this mishap you and Malik had!"

"Ok..." Rianna said sullenly, still stinging over her defeat at her goody two shoes sister and her former lover's hands.Not quite trusting the high spririted ghost bunny girl before her, but still, turning to Ayami she groaned "Lets go bunny girl spirit." she then wobbly stood up, her regeneration almost complete as she moved into the huge rose colored portal. Entering it she was pulled by her navel into the piercing cold of the gate.

Exiting on the other side, she could hear water dripping steadily to the right of her. The feel of cold rough stone could be felt underneath her soft milky hands, as her orbs adjusted to the dark lightening. Straightening to her feet, she could see what looked to be a huge maze like cave around her. Turning to Ayami she dazedly asked "Where are we?"

"Caverns of Luck!" Ayami chirped like a hyper parrot "Luck can be found here and from the whispers I heard about you Rianna Mizami. Luck is just what you need and lucky treasures lie hidden in these cavern walls!"

Philomel
08-24-2017, 01:11 PM
The Caverns of Luck.

The very name of them sent chills down the spine. Intrigued chills and excited chills, chills that could not be quelled. Heart beat fast, breathing was rapid and eyes were wide as they stared around at the vast, beautiful entranceway.

Inspired by the myth of the lep'ru'kan - a gold-loving, rainbow-creating, micheivous, probably not real, fae - the mouth to the series of caverns was dressed ornately in jade and gold. The natural craggy hole was carefully carved back somewhat to create a more open, welcoming feel. The jade was entirely natural, peeking as it did through the limestone, appearing in a long thin line that haphazardly staggered down the right side of the entranceway. The gold, however, was placed there by man, giving the mouth a gilded edge, and a large amount of filigree work that spiralled over the left hand side. A beaten brass sign was nailed to the top.

'The Caverns of Luck,' it declared, 'Beware all who enter here that luck may not be on your side.'

Philomel van der Aart, Matriarch of the feminist guild, the Gilded Lily, dropped her eyes down to her beloved companion Veridian. It was the first time the two of them had ever come to Haide, in their fifteen years of friendship. Truly, they had avoided the place because of Philomel's trepidation. What other place, aside from perhaps the desert, could be poisonous to a creature of earth and trees? This was the realm of demons here, and though Philomel in her time had met with, and cared for, many a dark creature, it was a place she had always avoided for fear of incompatablity. For fear of the demon lords who lived here, the devils and the darkness. For she did not serve a devil, but rather a goddess - a pure and majestic goddess by the name of Drys of Trees.

Shall we? asked an excited Veridian in her mind, his eyes gold and glittering.

He took the form of a fox. But truly he was an earth-spirit by species. Or rather, he mostly was. Instead he had one tenth of a seven thousand year old fire whisp simply known as the Behemoth, living within. It had been a gift by his sister - the rabbit-formed ancient earth-spirit Farragise - and had thus far granted him not only a keen interest in life itself, but also a daring affinity with fire. Something Philomel had never expected.

I guess now we are here, Philomel replied in kind. Her voice had an edge of agitation. But are you sure about this, Veridian?

The small fox-form nodded his startling white and ember russet head and grinned, fangs showing beneath his withdrawn upper lip.

Indeed I am. I want to know more.

More about what the Behemoth was, where it had come from. Why, all those years ago, such a simple spirit had determined it was the strongest of all and declared war on everyone. And the world itself, in a personal, insane manner. Truly, the spirit that infected Veridian was a mad one, which was why splitting it had been such a good idea. But it did not stop Veridian from wanting to know where it had come from - instead it made him more intrigued. And his and Philomel's research into ancient fire whisps had led here. To the aged, legendary tunnels of the Caverns of Luck.

Taking in a deep breath, Philomel hitched up her scabbard a little higher onto her shoulder. Inside it, two white bladed swords - the Rabbit and Nameless; not twins, but close to being - sat, separated by a flap of leather. Also on her back was the mighty crossbow Quake, rarely used but magnificent to see. And by her hips, tucked into many slots between her folds and folds of fabric just above where her hairy and mighty faun legs began, was a myriad of other weapons. A red glass-tipped riding crop by the name of Temptress. A fire-blazing keris dagger by the name of the Lover. And an iron steak knife for those 'just in case' moments. A number of throwing knives. And on her chest, covering her breasts and neck was a red, hardened darkscale piece of armour, curved and ornate, just missing the tips of her huge, spiralling rams horns.

She tasted the air with a tip of her tongue, and sent her earth-sense into the ground. Through it, she could feel every rock, piece of vegetation and simple-minded animals for fifty metres. Reasoning creatures - they took a little more work, but in all honesty she could feel none. What she did feel was the entranceway, and beyond that a tunnel. Beyond that was a cave with a large pool and stalagamites sprouting from the ground. No hidden lion, no recogniseable traps. Likely safe.

Fine, she said, moving her hooves. Let us do this insanity.

And together faun and fox moved into the caves.

Nightspoison
08-26-2017, 01:27 AM
"Follow me Rianna Mizami! "Ayami chirped again, as the pink haired rabbit spirit begin to drift forward. The sounds of running water was getting louder as the red haired beauty took a step forward.

She still couldn't believe she was following a rose haired spirit of a bunny girl right into a cavern, a cavern now that her luminous blue eyes had adjusted to the dim light around her, looked to be beautiful and mysterious. She could see bright green jade, natural zigzagging like a winking eye through the pure limestone base. Gold that was man made was shining like a shiny beacon before the greedy vixen's eyes. Licking her lips, Rianna moved forward, looking at the dazzling treasure, her voice was soft as she whispered "So pretty....is this the treasure you spoke of Ayami?"

The little bunny's tail twitched as she glided back to her charge, her nose wrinkled as she tsked "Greedy Rianna! No what we seek is worth more then this artifical yellow stuff! Don't get caught off guard! Be wary of what lurks in the Caverns of Luck!" turning as she noticed the red haired vixen's orbs were not leaving the gold.

"But! Its so beautiful!" Rianna gushed over the gold, as she was drawn to it and begin to caress it like it was the most precious thing in the world to her.

Groaning the hyper active rabbit spirit glided forward, placing her small child like hands on the red haired vampiress shoulders, she gave Rianna a little push, whispering softly "Listen to me! Me not gold! I'm your guide!"

"Huh?" Coming out of her trance, Rianna fell forward. The rushing sounds of water the perky assassin had heard ended up being a pool of dark green water. The drip coming from a small waterfall gushing into the pool Rianna found herself pushed into. Growling as she begin treading water, her tight leather halter top was now soaked. Swimming to the edge of the little pool, the night vixen used her arm muscles to push herself out of the cold water.

Shaking her bright red hair, droplets of water fell like crystals from her locks, as her blue eyes flashed and she angrily hissed "What was that for Ayami?" Still wet and dripping, the younger Mizami sister moved quickly towards her bunny girl spirit guide as her hands reached to throttle the rabbit as she growled "Don't push me in! You said you'd help me find treasure! Not drench me in water!"

The little bunny ghost girl's dark blue eyes flashed angrily, pink flames appearing in them, as quick as a wink she disappeared in a puff of pink smoke. Out of reach of Rianna now she chirped softly "Listen miss vampire. I will only be nice if we work together! Act like a brat, want your way and you'll be left here lost FOREVER!" the cute hyper active bunny girl spirit enunciated the forever part of her warning. She may have been given instructions to help the younger Mizami sister. But she wasn't going to put up with her bratty princess-like behavior while doing so.

"BUT!" the vixen's lower lip trembled at the adorable bunny spirit's harsh warning, she had not expected something this cute to act this way. Her parents had told her to follow Ayami, but she was sure even they did not know what the bunny girl spirit was. Crossing her arms over her wet leather bound breasts, Rianna could feel her pout deepening as she whined "Your suppose to help me!"

Ayami's dark navy eyes flashed again with light as she softly chirped "Only if your not a brat and you learn to compromise! Then luck will always find you! Pampered children never get what they want!"

Rianna's shiny azure orbs widened as she asked "Is this a lesson and a treasure hunt Ayami?"

Wriggling her bunny tail, the cute rose haired girl's orbs lightened as she parroted "Maybe! Come now, we work together and you'll see!"

Grinding her fangs in annoyance, the crimson assassin begin to follow her bunny guide, her mind was screaming though She's a weird bunny spirit! Watch her! There might be something more to her then meets the eyes. as the sounds of her foot steps echoed against the limestone the cavern was made of. She couldn't help but wonder who Ayami was.

What had caused the pink haired rabbit spirit to come help her. Or more likely who? as the pert beauty begin to walk deeper, her hands resting against the cold rock, as she moved deeper into the cavern, she couldn't help but still feel intrigued. Her heart an mind were wondering what prizes could be found in The Caverns of Luck. How they could help her to stop being unlucky.

As the vast emptiness surround her slim figure, as she continued to walk deeper into the earth's womb, one thought crossed her mind Could someone be looking for the same treasure I am?

Ayami's little form was bouncing in front of her eyes, as now the happy bunny spirit was pleased Rianna was moving, a smile graced her small mouth as she exclaimed "I'm happy your working with me Rianna! Now this way!" she darted forward, grabbing the lithe's vampiress arm as she pulled her forward parroting "Come on!"

Philomel
08-26-2017, 09:09 AM
Several minutes into the cavern system and the veins of jade was still resplendent on the walls. Decorations of beaten gold also were manually inserted; odd shapes here and there, stabbed into cracks and shoved into alcoves. They were still brilliant enough to cast reflection and despite their haphazard scattering they formed a decent amount of illumination into the tunnels. All it took was for Veridian to use his innate ability to cast a fiery set of jaws before him and light a small torch, and the two of them continued their journey with ease and visibility.

Despite this, Philomel still relied on her earth sense. Seeing what was around you was one thing, but actually able to feel and connect with the rocks, dust and small plants was an ability worth holding onto. In truth Philomel could not feel water, for her connection to it was weak but she always knew it was there. She could sense the huge dip into the earth's surface, and feel the way that the lake splashed against the rocks. With a little effort she could even feel minute resonances of erosion, and the voiceless cries of the lichen growing at the lake's edge.

Nice place, Veridian finally said after am exhaustibly long period of silence.

Turning her face to him Philomel held the torch slightly above her head and raised an eyebrow. Vocally, she spoke. "What do you mean?"

The fox-form paused with just enough time for him to lean back onto his haunches, then attempt a movement of raising, then lowering his forelegs, mainly where they joined as shoulders to the rest of his skeleton. A version of a shrug.

I was trying to be witty.

Philomel almost could not retain her laughter. "You did not sound sarcastic in the least!"

Well this place is boring and damp, Veridian hissed a little, Horrible and it is getting between my toes. There is slime, and there are living things in the water which I do not know the name of, and that disturbs me. He rocked back onto all four paws. I was trying to break the silence.

Silence had indeed extended between them awkwardly as they strode. Though they were named The Caverns of Luck and decorated with bright gold, Philomel did not consider anything that they had experienced so far to mark this place out as anything special. Indeed, all she had seen was darkness, a few creatures scuttling out of their way as light hit them, and rocks. They had been striding for almost half an hour, with nothing to say, and no sign that this was even special.

"Caverns of Luck indeed," she voiced her query. And the earth-spirit beside her bobbed his pointed snout.

Exactly, he huffed. There is nothing in here but a pretty pattern, stones and water. It even smells, and is strange. There is no sign that the Behemoth ever lived here, so I think we have the wrong place.

"You want to turn back?" the faun frowned, still not slowing in her hoofpace as she said it.

Veridian let out a bemoaning grunt. I do not know, he said, skipping forwards as they got to a corner. I am really not sure. But I-

The tunnel before them twisted and turned. Abruptly. Directly to the side. Veridian would have continued his rant, had something not occurred that made him reconsider all that he had just said as he turned. And came right into the face of a tiny creature with rabbit ears.

"Oh," Philomel came to a halt beside him, staring at the bunny spirit. "We seem to have found something after all."

Nightspoison
08-27-2017, 03:20 AM
The caverns were getting darker, the sound of dripping water from the waterfall that Rianna had been pushed into was growing faint. Pressing her hand firmly against the cold limestone walls, Rianna's mind was thinking, she had felt the bunny girl spirit's flash of power when she had been annoyed at the crimson haired beauty. There was definitely something more to the bunny, the black tail, the way she had felt the dim feel of fire when she had gone through the pink gate. It all added up to a mystery, a conundrum that the perky assassin had to solve.

The gold was still shining like a bright beacon through the cave's green murkiness, the deeper Ayami and Ri got the more the temperature seemed to lower. Shivering visibly, her red locks still dripping crystalline drops of water, the vixen's teeth chattered as she asked Ayami "Can you make fire? I'm freezing from your pushing me into that icy pond. I need to dry off!"

The black eared spirit's nose wrinkled at the vampiress's simple question. Her little black tail twitched as she seemed to hover still as a frozen dandelion. There was a deep look to the little rabbit's eyes as she paused with her answer before she finally blurted "I can, if you need it Rianna, but I"ll only do it if you continue to work with me!"

That again? Just what is Ayami's deal?! Rianna thought irritably. She did not like being bossed around, she wanted to be the princess in charge. Not some little rabbit who was supposed to help cure her of her unlucky streak! She could feel her rage boiling in her stomach, trying to curtail it, the lithe assasain stared at a natural carved jade filigree of a small dragon. It seemed people had been through these caverns before making their mark in it.

Curiosity filled the night killer's heart, as she reached her hand forward to touch the jade carving. A squeal could be heard interrupting the vixen's thoughts. Turning she saw that Ayami had not bothered making a fire for her to drive off. Instead she was staring at two people if they could be called that who had just entered the open cave that the little bunny girl and Ri had stopped in.

Her inquisitiveness halted as she saw the purple haired faun before her, with a fox spirit. Her luminious blue orbs darkened as she thought This woman reminds me of Sivienna, my good for nothing half sister! Why? Why the hell did I have to run into a creature similar to my sibling? Scanning the woman's faun's body, she saw the shapely breasts, the pert perfect body, the hoofs she had planted firmly on the cavern floor and the many weapons. She made a mental note to be careful when interacting with this woman because she seemed to be quite powerful and well-armed.

Coughing a bit, as her cold body visibly shook, the dark beauty tried to be polite as she asked "Who are you? What are you doing here in the Caverns of Luck?"

Ayami meanwhile was bouncing on the balls of her feet in midair, her pink hair hanging girlishly around her little frame. As she looked at the fox spirit and faun woman before her, she was happy for the distraction this gave as she happily said "Welcome, welcome! What brings you to The Caverns of Luck? Hunting treasure as well?"

Philomel
08-27-2017, 06:12 PM
Mao? Veridian asked, reaching for the rabbit-guide's mind.

Then he shook his head, huffing. Not a Mao. Cannot even touch her mind.

Philomel frowned as the bunny creature spoke, watching the way that it was both human and rabbit at the same time. She agreed with Veridian - it was indeed like their newest companion - the small black and white rabbit Philomel had called Mao. Mao was a quiet animal, and quite fully beast, though she had been born of an anicent forest guardian, and possessed some intriguing magics herself. It was those magics that had made the fox-form earth-spirit interested initially, thinking that if Mao could take the powers of another, then maybe she could take a hybrid form like this.

But no. She could not even talk, let alone begin to gain the intelligence to ask a question.

"Welcome, welcome! What brings you to The Caverns of Luck? Hunting treasure as well?"

I like it, Veridian decided, It is cute. May we keep it?

Sighing, Philomel removed her hand from the hilt of one of her swords, which she had grasped at the appearance of others. Which sword precisely it was had not mattered - really she had just been bothered about danger. Now though that they were just asking after them being here, and who they were - well. That was not threatening talk. A fight was not going to break out ... yet.

"My name is Phi- ... Just Phi," she said, deciding to keep her name simple, in case they had heard of her and perhaps considered her an enemy already. One could not be too careful. "And this is Veridian." Beside her the fox flashed his sharp teeth, just to say hello. "We are searching for ... well, we are not sure. A myth, in a way." With a smile coming to her lips, she shrugged. "What are you here for? These caverns are rather ornate, would you not say?"

She nodded over to the jade and gold, natural and beaten into the walls. Her eyes danced over them briefly, before looking back to the rabbit girl and her - was that a vampire? - comrades.

Studying the vampire further she found the pale skin, bright red hair and vivid eyes likely meant that she was indeed one of the night folk. Not that Philomel had had much experience with them, but then who could have had much experience with fauns, rare as they were.

Letting her smile grow wider, she looked back to the rabbit girl.

"And who are you two?"

Nightspoison
08-28-2017, 06:24 PM
Ayami was floating around the faun, like the hyper bunny spirit girl she was. She wanted to reach out and touch the pretty purple hair, and she was intrigued by the man shiny weapons at the woman's hip. The fox spirit intrigued the ghost rabbit as well. Circling close to the fox, Ayami reached out her small hand to touch his fur as she muttered "Your cute!" She then turned her little frame, her pink eyes shining with glee as she grabbed the edges of her pink and white dress she gave a little curtsy as she exclaimed "I'm Ayami! I"m a rabbit guide helping Miss Mizami here find treasure!" Winking her rose eyes at the fox she whispered "She's very unlucky!"

The cold air of the cave opening was making Rianna shiver, because their was very little heat down hear, her body still wasn't dry from its dunk in the pool. Her lips were thin, her fangs not showing in the slightest as the lithe assassin thought Dammit Ayami!If I didn't need your help, I'd leave right now! Ugh, why does my luck have to be so bad? All I want is to live in the lap of luxury, to do what daddy asks and not have any problems! But that never happens, Sivienna always thwarts my plans!

As Ayami answered who she was and gave the dark beauty's last name, Ri let silence hang in the air before she gave her answer. She needed to finish her thoughts first, Now, I have to deal with an earth creature, a faun, she smells different from my half brat of a sister, but still;something about her reminds me of Sivi! her crimson hues looked at the faun's fox spirit as her thoughts finished Maybe its the fox, it reminds me of Sivi's pet kistune too much!

Shaking her still damp hair, Ri let some of the water droplets fall onto the natural limestone flooring of the cavern, as the gold and jade glittered around her pert form, she tried to smile lightly as she introduced herself "Ayami already gave my last name, but I'm Rianna Mizami. I am searching for treasure, Ayami is my guide. Its nice...to meet you Phi." the assasain said softly, as she shifted from foot to foot, nervous because she could sense great power from Phi, which meant this woman was powerful just like her sister.

Why me? Why do I always run into powerful woman? The fiery minx thought stubbornly, as she whispered to Ayami "Can you lead me to the surprise you spoke of? I really do need that treasure Ayami!"

"Impatient are we Ri?" Ayami giggled softly, as her rose orbs were still fixed on Phi's spirit friend, as she finished "Will leave as soon as our new friends are ready to go little vampire!"

Philomel
08-28-2017, 07:36 PM
Philomel arched her eyebrow as the rabbit-creature suggested they were to go with them. A faun and an earth-spirit joining a rabbit-humanoid and her vampire compadre. Pursing her lips she eyed from one to the other, resting her hand on the hilt of one of the many daggers at her waist. Knives and a short sword was present too, as well as the full quiver of her crossbow bolts.

Not that she used her crossbow often. It was only iron, after all. For her purposes, Vaeron her close ally was the one to be the archer in their life.

"'New friends,'" she quoted back to the rabbit girl, Ayami.

Raising the hand not on her dagger she twirled a length of her hair around her finger. A small smile formed at her mouth, and she rolled back her shoulders.

"We are here to investigate the source of an ancient fire whisp. Who goes by the name of 'Behemoth'," Philomel said, taking a slow step towards the pair. Her hooves lightly clacked on the stone beneath. In the distance a faint dripping told the story of a cavern lake, and the efforts of nature forming the rocky spikes above and below.

Beside her Veridian whipped his tail back and forth, letting his golden eyes light up with a fabulous fire, showing them that the Behemoth's soul resided, in part, within him. He muttered into Philomel's mind.

That was my secret to tell.

Yes but the rabbit-kin makes it sound like she knows this place. So perhaps we will be able to use her knowledge here.

Standing with a straight back, Philomel looked down to her companion, then back up to the new pair. She smiled a little at the vampire, eyes appreciating her form. "Unlucky does not bother me. In fact, we have had our unfortunate times within our past."

Looking around she gestured further down the tunnel that they were heading ... where the new ones had come from. "Perhaps there is a turning off there somewhere? Back that way is the entrace, and there was nothing particularly special there."

Apart from the threads of jade in the walls.

Philomel laughed openly, beginning to stride. "Exactly, my dear," she said, taking the initiative, and point even though Ayami likely knew it better than her.

"Shall we?"

Nightspoison
08-29-2017, 03:13 PM
Ayami clapped her small hands together happily. A smile was on her little face as she said excitedly "I knew you were interesting fox friend! Behemoth huh? I've heard legends of a demon called that. Maybe a part of his soul resides in these caverns?" Gesturing to the smooth limestone walls, Ayami made a gesture of exploring all the secrets hidden with the cave's many depths, her rose eyes lit up mischievously as she chirped "Many secrets lie hidden in these beautiful walls! We should find them friends!"

So cheerful always. Rianna thought moodily, as she eyed the bunny girl's small pink haired frame. Yet she's hiding something, why did she push me into that cold, murky pool? I have to obey her, or she won't work with me? Pursing her lips, the assassin's thoughts finished bitterly, She sure seems eager to help that fox spirit and that powerful woman that reminds me of my good-for-nothing sister.

Trying to calm her restless nerves, Rianna closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. She was listening to the sound of the cave as she was mediating. She heard nothing but the sound of the waterfall from earlier; going drip, drip, drop as crystalline water splashed into the murky pond below. The only other sound she could hear was silence. Phi was right, there was nothing for them to find at the beginning of the cavern.

Pursing her lips, Rianna's bright blue orbs turned to rabbit spirit guide. In a soft voice she asked "Which way Ayami?"

Ayami was happily hovering circles around Phi's fox spirit. Wanting to touch his soft fur, or stare into his endless eyes. The bunny ghost girl was very intrigued by Veridian"s power. Bouncing on the balls of her feet, the pink haired spirit thought Behemoth huh? Powerful demon;to have part of his soul means this fox is strong! Just how strong though? Always curious, the pink haired bunny girl stopped bouncing. Knowing they had to push forward, the ghost floated forward and motioned towards a narrow entrace, jade also was carved delicately into the limestone walls, this time in the shape of a rose as she murmured "This way friends, I sense something this way! We must find out what it is!"

Scrunching her face Rianna begin to move towards the narrow entrace. Peeking down into it she saw nothing but black and thought she smelled something sweet. Looking at the mysterious bunny girl she asked "Are you sure Ayami? I smell something sweet. Is this the right way?"

Always the suspicious vampire.... Ayami thought annoyed. She didn't let it show as she chirped "The only way to know Rianna is to explore! So come, COME!" the ghost bunny said a little louder as she floated past Rianna disappearing into the dark narrow passage.

Sighing, the night assassin followed suit as she thought softly, Follow the rabbit ghost girl guide down the rabbit hole!

Philomel
08-29-2017, 04:12 PM
She has heard of the Behemoth?!

As they followed the strange rabbit girl and the vampire Veridian grew steadily more excited. His tail wriggled, side to side with unlimited energy and his heart thumped like a steady drum. Nose raised to the sky Philomel could feel the desire within him, the want to let his fiery heart awake and become great - shed his skin, burn with flames and quadruple in size to be the ravenous, angry monster that was his enraged state.

That which the Behemoth had made possible.

I love you, but I do not think that will be helpful right now, Philomel chided to him, running a hand over his fur as she passed him. A shiver ran up her spine as she did - like static but warmer. Concerned, she looked down to him and she could see that his eyes were glowing with glimmers of ferocious embers.

Careful …

But imagine if there is a part of him here, Veridian said excitedly, chittering vocally. Loudly, like the calls of a sparrow.

That seemed to get the interest of the rabbit girl and the vampire. Looking back they gave the fox and faun pair a curious look, each in their own unique ways. Philomel smiled apologetically, and waved a hand in the air as if to say, ‘Just ignore us.’

The rabbit spirit smiled and seemed to take that into heart. The vampire, the one deemed unlucky, did not. A root of confusion, or something approaching suspicion …

Slipping forward, Philomel went to go and stand with her and smiled awkwardly.

“He is excited,” she explained. “Sorry … the rabbit said your name was Rianna, yes? You are vampire? I have never met one. I do not actually have any in my army at all.”

Then she paused and grinned. “Yes, I have my own army … sort of.”

Nightspoison
09-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Right before Ri was going to follow Ayami down the hole, she braced herself feeling the faun's presence nearer to her. A gulp escaped from her smooth, soft lips as she felt the woman's power and strength this close. Smiling nervously she braced her slim body against the cold limestone walls of the cavern. She could feel the damp permeating her palms, as she could feel moisture also crawling down the back of her neck. The earthen creature made her nervous, because the vixen knew if she made one false move she could lay her flat.

The nerves were only tickled more when she heard that Phi had an army of her own. Her half-sister was bad enough. strong and stubborn. With her spells and her dragon, she always sent the red haired vampiress packing whenever Ri tried to bring her down. Which pissed the night beauty off, all she wanted was to make her father proud. That was the whole reason why Rianna was here now, working with an obviously powerful faun and following and equally annoying rabbit ghost guide girl.

Trying to put on an interested smile, Ri responded "An army of your own? Wow, you must know how to lead to get others to follow you! No vampires huh? Well we creatures of the night normally like to keep our secrecy..." Moving to get a better grip on her slippery perch, she gave Phi a lopsided smile as she murmured "We should probably go down this hole, Ayami is already down there and we should follow suit!" She then begin to inch her way down, calling up to Phi "I understand your fox spirit is excited, something in this cave must be resonating with his spirit!"

The assassin then begin to inch her way down the wet walls carefully, she almost lost her grip when she was shimmying down, her foot nearly slipping on the damp limestone walls. Grumbling to herself as she could smell a sickeningly sweet smell growing stronger. Her nose crinkled irritably as she shouted "Ayami? Are you down there? Whats that smell? Its so pungent!"

"You'll see little vampire! Come! Down here!" Ayami voice rose up as she answered.

Groaning, Ri finally made her way down the slippery hole. Her feet touching soft dirt as millions of vibrant flowers were sparkling in the caves dim light.. The walls still were limestone, but dotted across the cave were bright red flowers, their color a beacon in the blackness, their smell tantalizing but strong. Wrinkling her nose again, the vampiress brought her hand to cover her mouth and nose as she asked Ayami "This must be symbol for something Ayami? But, what could it symbolize?"

Ayami was bouncing on the balls of her feet, a smile on her little lips as she chirped softly "Death or Peace! Meaning trouble could come before your luck changes Rianna. You'll have to be careful if you want to win your treasure!"

Ri's luminous blue orbs widened in annoyance, before she folded her arms in front of her breasts, letting out a huff of her breathe she spat out in annoyance "You didn't tell me I'd have to get by trouble Ayami! I thought this would be easy!"

The bunny ghost girl giggled amiably, moving across the crimson blossoms, she circled around Ri saying sagely "Nothing in life is ever easy little vampire! Didn't your parents teach you that?" seeing the Mizami heiress's eyes darken, she giggled louder whispering "Would seem not! Why do you think I"m glad we have help now to acquire this treasure Rianna?"

Rianna pouted, her arms pressing against her breasts muttering "Fine Ayami, I get it!But! I don't have to like it!" she then looked up at the hole she had just shimmied down from, wondering when Phi would make her way down to the poppy field to join them.

Philomel
09-16-2017, 07:35 PM
A hole. Or technically a downward slanting tunnel, but not one that Philomel was entirely fond of.

Frowning, she stood at the base of the darkening tunnel, her hand pausing on the rocks that formed the lip. Turning her head she caught eyes with Veridian and shot him a questioning look.

Entirely safe, do you think?

The fox gave her a sort of beastly shrug, front legs shifting slightly to allow the shoulders there to rise and fall. It was timed with his breath, so it took in the natural movements of his body. Slowly he blinked and looked himself down the tunnel, concerned about the rapidly fading light that was lost from the natural jade in the walls. It looked as if the rabbit-spirit and vampire had disappeared into a night scene, and he would be frightened to follow - were it not for the very dim redness also coming from there.

So at least there was some illumination. Despite it not being anywhere near as bright, nor as fair. Slowly he breathed in, watching the shadows. Then he looked back up to his beloved companion.

We go. They have gone, we should too. He nosed his way further into the entrance, his feet though not quite yet on the decline. There he paused, and took a long moment to suck in the air - to which he suddenly perked up, ears high. Oh! he exclaimed, clearly surprised, There is ...

And he shot the scent over to Philomel through their mind connection. The way the sweet smell lingered in the pits of his black nostrils and swam to recline on his tongue. Succulent, gorgeous and attractive.

"Oh," she said outloud. "Interesting ..."

Indeed, he replied, and began to descend.

Following after him, Philomel found it hard at points but easier than the vampire to move, owing to the natural steadiness of her hooves. Abling softly and securely she found her slightly maleable cloven feet able to grip over the rocks, even the slippier ones, and her hands able to search and grasp. Even though the brighter light from above disappeared rather quickly, the further down they went, she found she was still able to see enough, owing much to knowing what came ahead thanks to Veridian. He himself, all nimble footed, small and lithe, managed to to clamber down with similar ease - though once or twice he did slip.

Watch, he said on a particularly wet stone.

And Philomel did as he suggested.

Coming out into the small cavern beneath the faun's jaw dropped to see the red flowers that shone with a bloody brightness. Blinking, she could barely believe what she saw, trying to adjust to the change in light. Twisting around she took time to take in all the wonders of the poppies, with their delicate petals and the way their illuminesence played upon the limstone walls, before she caught eyes with the vampire and rabbit-girl.

"Oh my," she said in a calm but voice full of wonder, "Is this not glorious? Where next?"

Nightspoison
09-29-2017, 12:25 AM
I don't like this. I don't like having to earn my rewards! I like them handed to me on a silver platter! Rianna thought moodily, as her arms were still crossed over her breasts. Hearing Phi's voice of wonder at the poppies beauty didn't help lift her spirits. Yes the bright red flowers were gorgeous, the scent sweet and calming. But what they symbolized put the night assassin in a sour mood.

Danger or Peace...meaning its a coin toss on whether the path to our prize will be an easy one. Or one fraught with peril and trouble! I"m praying for the easy trek! Ri thought hopefully, as she slowly uncrossed her arms from her breasts and walked over next to the faun. Looking at the crimson blossoms she murmurs "This field is a sight to behold, much more colorful and luminous then then the cave above! But, we have to continue, Ayami! Lead the way!"

Ayami giggled as her face had disappeared into the blossom of a poppy she had been circling around. Inhaling in the scent she sighed happily before responding "So eager now little vampire? Did something pep up your spirit?" mischief was in the rabbit ghost girl's eyes as she teased the night beauty murmuring "Or are you just happy surrounded by the pretty flowers?"

"AYAMIIIII!" the blue eyed vampiress whined "Don't tease me! Just lead the way!"

The bunny ghost couldn't help but giggle as she said lightly "Touched a nerve did I?" a mile wide smile was on the pink haired ghost's lips as she begin to float through the crimson flowers, her small hands touching the soft petals as she passed. Soon she pointed to a simple wooden bridge, the sounds of a stream gurgling could be heard as the glinting cold of limestone could be seen in the distance. A jade dragon was engraved in the limestone wall, glinting like a sign in the distance. In a loud clear voice she chimed "Its this way ladies! The dragon symbols of jade seem to be a sign to point adventurers in the right direction! So we should look for the shining green dragons!" the hyper rabbit guide them glided towards the bridge saying excitedly "Lets make haste!"

Ri groaned as she lithely jogged through the red poppies, inhaling their calming aroma one last time she stood next to Ayami as she called out to Phi "This was beautiful while it lasted. But Ayami says to go this way! This must lead to the treasure that we want to find!"

Philomel
10-09-2017, 04:06 PM
And what am I then? A fish? Veridian hissed when the rabbit girl called upon the 'ladies'.

Philomel snorted but followed the elegant, apparently unlucky, vampire and the spirit deeper into the caves. From where they were, with the gnarled stone lit by the crimson and bright light from the poppies, the path descended further into the earth. A small stream, likely born of ancient meltwater or otherwise an underground spring, trickled it's salty way across the cave floor. It was more heard than seen, but if one did oeer enough they could see the gentle waters beneath the bright as they crossed it.

Interesting having a construction in such a place as seeming wild as this.

More than that, Philomel replied, her hand pointing to another carved segment of jade set into the wall, a lithe and open-mouthed dragon hissing eternally upon it.

"Another one!" She called back to Ayami and Rianna, who were partly still hunting out the others. And her eyes continued to look, and once more she found another, leading away down the hall.

Veridian paused and blinked, his great golden eyes suddenly beams of enlightenment.

Oh, he said. Ohhhh ...

"What is it?"

All three pairs of eyes turned to the fox who was then on his white paws and padding forwards. He stretched to touch his black nose to the icon.

The jade dragon leads to treasure, he whispered. The jade dragon always leads. And he showed Philomel an image of an ancient white rabbit on a sofa, proud, majestic, giant. Ears twitching, back as straight as it can go. Strong.

Farragise.

"Farragise told you to follow the jade dragon?" She asked, speaking of the same rabbit-form earth-spirit who was basically Veridian's sister.

The fox nodded, and then bounced off the wall to continue on down the path, getting more excitable as he passed each sculpture of the beast. He let out a happy, cheerful howl. After all it had been Farragise who granted him the gift of the Behemoth.

"Veridian knows of the jade dragon," Philomel said to the others. "We should definitely follow them. He says treasure lies beyond."

Nightspoison
10-09-2017, 04:41 PM
The rabbit ghost girl guide came and circled around Verdian, her eyes were bright with interest as she said softly "Your powerful aren't you fox? You seem to be connected with ancient magic!" her little hand reached out to touch the fox's soft shining fur, as her curious voice continued "You know a lot about these caves fox don't you?" There was a mischievous glint to the bunny girl's bright orbs as she continued to glide around the fox as they made their way through the cold glistening caves.

The sound of the ancient stream gurgling through could be heard by the party, as they made their way down the winding limestone trails of the cavern. Hearing the fox's spirits exclamations that the jade dragon's were a sign pointing towards the treasure they sought. Rianna went up to place her hands on the grinning open mouth of one of the intricately carved jade dragon's grinning mysteriously against the cold limestone walls.

Her heart was starting to beat rapidly as worry and fear was in her voice as she muttered "I wonder what this could mean? Turning to her companion, she asked the faun seriously "These dragon's could be a symbol for more then just pointing the way towards the riches we seek. Danger could be waiting for us as well Phi..." her body was rigid at just that thought and her mind was screaming I really should have brought Malik with me. He's daddy's bodyguard, he could've protected me from any danger that we encountered. Instead, I"m stuck taking care of myself. Which I really don't want to do! she slowly removed her hand from the glistening green jade dragon. She could feel the chill from touching the stone race through her body and she took this from an ominous sign. Her arms instinctively wrapped around her body, to chase the cold away, as her face was irritated, annoyed at the situation she had found herself stuck in.

Seeing the assassin's posture, Ayami couldn't help but float away from Phi's fox spirit companion, and she begin to circle around her charge she had been tasked with leading to treasure. Not wanting to miss a moment to tease her she said softly, but their was a tone to her voice "Somebody is a princess! You really like having others do all the work for you don't you miss Rianna? Well little Mizami lass, what did I tell you from the very beginning? YOU HAVE TO EARN WHAT YOU SEEK! Now come! Follow through!"

The red haired vixen groaned loudly, the sound escaping from her lips before she could stop it. Turning to glare at her pink haired ghost bunny companion, her voice was irritated as she stated softly "I get it brat bunny! Your making me push myself, even if I don't like it!" Heat came into her luminous blue orbs as she finished "I"ll succeed and get my treasure Ayami! You'll see!" she then turned to Philomel her expression softer as she said lightly "Let's have your fox lead the way Phi! If he knows where the treasure is, then he'd be best to guide the way!" she then turned to Ayami and stuck out her tongue at the mysterious pink haired bunny guide. The teasing nature clear as she was taunting Ayami to say differently.

Ayami merely brushed off the vampiress vixen teasing as she said briskly "Why don't your fox and I both lead the way miss faun? That way we won't miss any clues or hints to where the treasure lies!"

Philomel
10-13-2017, 06:16 PM
Proudly, Veridian swished his tail and leapt forward with the rabbit spirit. He looked at the bunny-eared girl with delight shimmering in his eyes before he ran his length against her leg.

I like her. Tell her I like her, Philomel.

Philomel was amused for a moment about the relationship between their feral animal counterparts - one being utterly famous for eating the other - but relayed the message on as she fell back into step with the vampire, who seemed annoyed now. Or perhaps she had always seemed annoyed. The relationship between her and the rabbit-spirit was ... odd, Philomel was finding. At one point they seemed to be the best of friends, laughing and teasing, the next they wound each other up brilliantly. Perhaps the mark of a true friendship.

"Veridian likes you," she told Ayami, with a smile.

The fox himself was busy, sniffing now at the most distant of jade dragons set into the wall. This one seemed slightly different - bigger perhaps and rounder with huge eyes that seemed to follow you as you moved. It was made of the same shimmering green that had lined the walls all the way through this place, as if it could have been natural nodules of the stuff simply carved a the surface. For a moment, Philomel leaned to study the closest near her and found indeed, when she compared it to the one shown to her in her mind by Veridian, the one that he could see, there were subtle differences. It meant that this was not a moulded effort, but that each small dragon had been personally created with great care and precision.

And for a purpose.

Swishing his tail with pride Veridian went on, deeper into the darker plane. His eyes bright he kept alert, longing to simply seek the truth that he wanted. In his heart he could feel the first whisp within roll like thunder and excitably shiver, as if it felt it was coming home. Its heat swam the length of his body entirely, from toe, to tail tip, to black nose, making him purely happy. Onwards he bounded, into the darker places of the tunnel, watching as it became narrower.

Remembering about the treasure that awaited. That he knew was there.

Little did he know, though, about the danger also. For his brilliant whispy heart knew some things ... and others it had forgotten.

Nekoprincess
10-17-2017, 04:01 PM
Ayami let out a little squeal of surprise when Veridan ran his length against her leg. A faint tinge of crimson colored her cheeks as her small little hands went to them to hide her embarrassment as she murmurs softly "Tell him thank you Phi." one thought ran through her mind I was no expecting another familiar This fox, he smells powerful, like a strong demon is inside him. It would be interesting to get to know him better! her fiery pink eyes flashed briefly as the sensation of the fox rubbing himself against her leg faded.

Shivering slightly as her orbs examined a large grinning jade dragon carved like it belonged in the wall. The bunny spirit girl blinked rapidly, she glided closer to the grinning beast and noticed a slight tinge of crimson glowing in its mouth. It was a ruby, but it wasn't carved into the wall like the dragon carvings. An opening had been intricately worked into this dragon's mouth, so that the glowing red gem could be placed like a bright ball of flame in its mouth. As the rabbit ghost listened intently to the sounds the cavern was making, she could hear the gurgle of an underground stream rushing somewhere down below them. The plop, plop of the water a musical song. She opened her mouth to tell the party her thoughts "I think we are getting closer to the treasure now! These dragons seem much for intricately designed, almost giving the treasure-hunter a feeling of warning to turn back."

The stream was the only musical sound permeating in the walls of the dark, narrow cavern, Ayami glided nearer to Veridan, her voice soft as she asked him "These caves seem ancient don't they? Like something powerful must dwell here?"

Rianna let out an exasperated sigh , her voice was almost whisper as she hissed "Something powerful Ayami? Like what! You know, or I would assume you know, that I don't go looking for trouble!" she walked up to where Veridan was eagerly prancing further into the echoing blackness, her own guide to this treasure hunt almost eagerly following Phi's familiar.

The pink-haired bunny ghost glanced at Rianna a presumptuous grin was on her lips as she cooed "Awww I think the little vampire's scared! To defeat the foe you wish to face," a wink came easily towards the crimson-haired assassin as she finished "your dear sister, you need to gain strength! Don't you wish to overcome your fear of danger?"

Rianna's face was openly honest, as her voice was clear as she responded "Actually, No Ayami! I'd much rather have someone protect me, or to finish the job for me! I don't prefer to dirty my own hands! Unless..." a greedy smile came to her lips as she explained "Their is a reward or treat in it for me!"

The fuschia-haired ghost bunny rose a finger to the dark, cold air in triumph as she shouted "You answered your own wants Ri! Your reward awaits behind the danger! YOU JUST HAVE TO OVERCOME IT!" she then smiled briefly at Phiomel, before she disappeared further down into the dark depth's leading deeper into the cavern.

The stubborn, spoiled Mizami heir followed suit after Ayami, her posture wasn't happy though as her mind screamed "Why does this feel like lessons my father would put me through?"

Nightspoison
10-17-2017, 04:04 PM
Ayami let out a little squeal of surprise when Veridan ran his length against her leg. A faint tinge of crimson colored her cheeks as her small little hands went to them to hide her embarrassment as she murmurs softly "Tell him thank you Phi." one thought ran through her mind I was no expecting another familiar This fox, he smells powerful, like a strong demon is inside him. It would be interesting to get to know him better! her fiery pink eyes flashed briefly as the sensation of the fox rubbing himself against her leg faded.

Shivering slightly as her orbs examined a large grinning jade dragon carved like it belonged in the wall. The bunny spirit girl blinked rapidly, she glided closer to the grinning beast and noticed a slight tinge of crimson glowing in its mouth. It was a ruby, but it wasn't carved into the wall like the dragon carvings. An opening had been intricately worked into this dragon's mouth, so that the glowing red gem could be placed like a bright ball of flame in its mouth. As the rabbit ghost listened intently to the sounds the cavern was making, she could hear the gurgle of an underground stream rushing somewhere down below them. The plop, plop of the water a musical song. She opened her mouth to tell the party her thoughts "I think we are getting closer to the treasure now! These dragons seem much for intricately designed, almost giving the treasure-hunter a feeling of warning to turn back."

The stream was the only musical sound permeating in the walls of the dark, narrow cavern, Ayami glided nearer to Veridan, her voice soft as she asked him "These caves seem ancient don't they? Like something powerful must dwell here?"

Rianna let out an exasperated sigh , her voice was almost whisper as she hissed "Something powerful Ayami? Like what! You know, or I would assume you know, that I don't go looking for trouble!" she walked up to where Veridan was eagerly prancing further into the echoing blackness, her own guide to this treasure hunt almost eagerly following Phi's familiar.

The pink-haired bunny ghost glanced at Rianna a presumptuous grin was on her lips as she cooed "Awww I think the little vampire's scared! To defeat the foe you wish to face," a wink came easily towards the crimson-haired assassin as she finished "your dear sister, you need to gain strength! Don't you wish to overcome your fear of danger?"

Rianna's face was openly honest, as her voice was clear as she responded "Actually, No Ayami! I'd much rather have someone protect me, or to finish the job for me! I don't prefer to dirty my own hands! Unless..." a greedy smile came to her lips as she explained "Their is a reward or treat in it for me!"

The fuschia-haired ghost bunny rose a finger to the dark, cold air in triumph as she shouted "You answered your own wants Ri! Your reward awaits behind the danger! YOU JUST HAVE TO OVERCOME IT!" she then smiled briefly at Phiomel, before she disappeared further down into the dark depth's leading deeper into the cavern.

The stubborn, spoiled Mizami heir followed suit after Ayami, her posture wasn't happy though as her mind screamed "Why does this feel like lessons my father would put me through?"

Philomel
10-19-2017, 09:50 AM
Philomel simply rolled her eyes at the banter between the two other females as she sauntered after them at a leisurely pace. With her face barely hiding the smile that was growing across it and her hand on the hilt of her mythril sword she continued inwards, following the lines of jade and the medallions of dragons, enjoying this party and this adventure to an great degree. Nothing could have made her ready for such company, it was entirely not what they had been expecting. Ahead of her Veridian still paced, letting the rabbit and vampire now take the lead, merely advising when he could.

His faint memories of this place seemed to commune with a time before he was born. Before his 'sister' Farragise even was, when the world was young. Of what hey knew of the fire whisp, also called the Behemoth, he was a small fire spirit that had been born near the beginning of the creation of Althanas, and ended when he had met the rabbit earth-spirit - Farragise. He had been a proud, strong character, who had wanted to mean more to the world than simply a small flame that could be smote with a breaht of wind. And thus he had waged war on demons - full, powerful gods of the earth and fire, surviving through volcanoes and desert storms to declare that he was more than he had always been. With an inflated ego he had made more impact on the early world than he really should have been able to, that was until he was 'betrayed'. One of his 'closest advisors' - a large earth elemental - did the easy thing and tried to annihilate the tiny monster. What it did was send the Behemoth insane, until he was wordless, lost and little more than a piece of smoke himself. And when Farragise had come along he had tried to consume her, take over her form, assuming a rabbit was a mere thing.

He had misjudged terribly. Now he existed in pieces, one within Veridian's chest.

Definitely he lived here for a while, Veridian nodded, the memories as clear to him as if they were his own. I think ... though it is just a dim recollection, I think ...

He raced forwards, paws light like a dancer's. Smoothly gliding past Ayami and Rianna, he brushed the two ladies with his tail before pounding into the dullness of the tunnel ahead. Here the red flowers had truly died - either they would not grow here under the sake of their own needs, or some issue had it that they couldn't. Some other force pushed them out, rather than the simple neccessity of soil. The former seemed to be Veridian's guess, and it was only because he had a clear image in his mind of a rolling dark force down the far end of the tunnel that Philomel thought about it. In his mind he had a picture of a deep, black haze of smoke that cause blindness, but also potentially death.

"Is it even wise, darling, to go down here if you think that-"

But he was already gone. Beyond what she could see, into the depths. Around a tight corner, and, from what she could notice, into the beginnings of a sable mist.

Nightspoison
10-24-2017, 08:47 PM
Ayami's pink orbs darkened upon seeing the dead poppy flowers. Her lithe form floated over as she cradled one of the wilted crimson petals in her palm. A sigh escaped her lips as she murmurs "I should have expected this...I" her eyes darted to Rianna, guilt almost flashing in them, before she coughed slightly and regained her composure. In a gentle voice she explains "Rianna, my dear Mizami heiress, I hope your ready to face a challenge. To face trouble and danger. What do you think caused this death and decay? Do you feel the magical pressure in the air my dear?" the ghost bunny guide's voice was somber almost sounding like a strict teacher but with slight softness to her voice as she awaited the jumpy vampiress's response.

Ri groans heavily, her blue luminous orbs flashing darkly in irritation. In a whiny voice she spits out "Is this school Ayami? Come on! I thought we were going on a treasure hunt, I," crossing her arms over her perky breasts, Rianna let's out a huff of her breathe, seeing it turn smoky in the even more frigid air. Shaking her head, the Mizami heir answers in a sullen voice "Yes, I can feel the magical weight heavy in the air. It feels like its suffocating me Ayami, Like, oh go..." fear appears on the night assassin's face as a gasp escapes her lips as she squeaks "Like death is coming for me! What is hidden in that sable mist Ayami?" rushing to the rabbit spirit, Ri can't help but shake her as she hisses urgently "Tell me please!"

Ayami couldn't help but laugh at Ri's urgent voice, the way her body was poised with fear made the pink haired ghost grin widely as she said sagely "Your learning is all I have to say Rianna and!" she rose a finger bopping the fearful vixen on the nose as she said softly "you'll have to discover whats in the mist yourself! I know you'll just run away if I tell you! Now come! Face your trial Mizami heir! The only way you'll grow stronger is if you learn from experience!" she then glided to join Veridan in the inky sable mists, her figure disappearing in the swirling smoky almost making her truly appear the spirit she was.

Rianna looked helplessly at Phi, her voice low as she said "I"m sorry Phi, I should have been more upfront with you...I'm a coward, I don't like dirtying my hands. Whatever is in there, I, don't know how much help I can be." she then moved into the mist her heart pounding rapidly in her chest as she could feel ancient magic grasping at her.

But the smell was growing it reeked of death, and decay but there was something more there. A feeling a voice almost grasping at her mind, her body felt numb as her mind became wild with ideas as she tried to picture what creature this could be a demon? A dragon? Another ancient vampire? Something dead...perhaps? Oh lord know, if its an undead dragon we are in a shitload of trouble! Treasure sure as hell ain't worth tangling with a zombie dragon! But this magic pull, it feels similar to my sister's damned summon! Is that what we are walking ourselves into? A fight with a dragon?

The foxy vixen was not ready to clash blades with something that could murder her on the spot. In reality she'd sooner flee then try to find the weak point on a dead ancient beast that was far more powerful then she was right now!

Philomel
11-02-2017, 08:29 AM
"They that had fought so well
Came thro’ the jaws of Death,
Back from the mouth of Hell."

Charge of the Light Brigade. Tennyson.

Oh my word, she whispered internally, That is ... A giant, zombie dragon.

Approximately thirty full and long metres of curling, scaled beast. The colour of a sickly lichen the serpentine monster was wound loosely around a low hilltop. A mighty, horse-shaped maw, with the skin from part of his lower jaw peeling away looked over then cast cavern with cold, icy eyes. Horns sprang from his head, straight and true and began a fashion that extended down the entire length of his spine, all the way to thar flickering, weaponised tail. The only sections where the spikes were missing were in portions where his flesh had fallen away, leaving exposed dying muscle, organs and even bone poking through the khaki mess.

Four legs, one of them no more than a skeletal structure, supported a thin but muscular body, whilst two great leathery wings sprouted from his back. They were matted and torn at the end, as if years of fighting had ruined him, and one had a gaping hole, oozing with a strange green slime. It was clear though that they could support him, for there were signs of discarded remains and corpses strewn about around, beneath and above him, on ledges too far for even his gloriously length could reach. As Philomel watched through the cautious eyes of Veridian, just peering through the very edge of the mysterious inky smoke, she saw one of the dragon's eyes roll back as if dead into his skull and remain there, backwards.

"Drys above," she whispered, and reached the only useful thing right now - her plynt dagger called the Lover.

Flipping a switch set in the hilt she made the blade woosh up with flame. As it was Philomel was still within the black mist, only having stepped in just after Rianna. By Veridian's reckoning the others had to be between them, for nowhere in his sight of the huge chamber with the mighty dragon did he see them. And he was on a high up ledge, overlooking much of the cave. A steady path would lead down, but it would not be without notice.

Luckily the black fog was not flammable. Instead it seemed to be some sort of harmless smoke that only revealed a handful of feet before you and reached the ceiling by the time you were in fully. As Philomel turned around with her flaming dagger she began to see more - the sharp curves of the tunnel wall, and the glitterings of the jade still within. There was also a mushroom there - a dirty grey thing that grew in bunches of two or three. As Philomel passed by, her eyes searching rather for the rabbit girl or the vampire, she saw one of the fungi suddenly seem to breathe out and release a puff of black spores.

Which explained the fog at least.

For a minute or more she continued to search, but still could not find the other two ladies. Connecting back to Veridian she discovered they had still not appeared at the end of the tunnel at all, alongside him. It meant that they were somewhere between her and him still, or they had become lost entirely. Philomel had only one choice - and that was to press on. Yet she still needed to warn them, and thus she whispered.

"Rianna ... Ayami," she hissed, "You have to be careful ... Veridian has found the end of the tunnel and well ... caverns of luck indeed. We found a zombie dragon."

Though he does look to be lying on a huge pile of treasure, Veridian admitted. He spied skulls, old weapons ... and lots of shining jewels and gold.

"He is guarding the treasure!" she repeated.

Nightspoison
11-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Shit! Shit! This is so not good! Rianna's mind screamed loudly. She could feel the fear pulsing through her veins. Her body was screaming RUN! GET THE HELL OUT, BEFORE YOU GET EATEN! Her whole body felt rooted in place as she shivered within the smoky black fog. She could smell the beast, the strong scent of rotting, decayed flesh encompassing her nostrils. The putrid odor caused her to gag, as she begin to force her body to move, whispering softly to herself "You can do this Rianna! Its just a zombie dragon, much like my no-good half-sister's summoned ancient beast. Its nothing THAT big, just something that could swallow me whole if I make the wrong move!"

Taking careful steps, the red-haired vixen could feel the cold limestone beneath her feet, she could still see a very faint shimmer of green from the extremely large jade dragon carved into the cavern wall. It felt like a mocking symbol to the night assassin, almost a warning to the most brave treasure hunt to turn back. Almost saying Don't go any further! Risk it and trouble might arise! shaking her head, the comely vixen begin to stealth her way towards the large rotting beast, using her slim hand to cover her mouth from the pungent odor, so she wouldn't gag and give her position away.

Ayami soon floated next to her, her white bunny ears wiggling slightly in the chill air as she whispers softly to Rianna "Are you ready for this challenge little vampire? This task is no easy one, but I know you must have some small ounce of determination to gain the treasure that you desire!"

"I"d much rather leave Ayami! I know I'm not strong enough to trounce this stupid obstacle!" Ri groused sourly. She was treading very gently as she passed one of the fungi emitting the smoky black fog, her nose wrinkled as she couldn't believe the plants growing in this cavern of luck. It more seemed like now to the trembling red-head Caverns of Fear Gulping as she made her way closer to where the zombie dragon's hulking shadow could be seen through the dense thick black fog, the unlucky Mizami heiress could also see the faint glint of gems, of treasure!

This caused the dark beauty to gulp, before she carefully edged closer to the beast, hearing Phi's warning she hissed softly back, hoping her voice would carry, but NOT alert the dragon "I see the beast Phi! I know its guarding the treasure! We...have to find a way to either distract it! Or take it down!"

Ayami giggles delicately as she sasses Rianna "Getting some courage up I see! That's good, that is the goal! But in order to defeat this creature, you'll have to use all your strength, your power, you can't just run away! No one will protect you! You have to guard yourself!" the little ghost rabbit girl then glided further forward, her pink hair shimmering in the chill air, as she made her way towards the zombie dragon, a grin on her little face as she thought Now its time to see how strong little Rianna is! She just seems like a well trained doll to me! Lets see how she manages in the tide of battle against a strong foe!

Rianna groans as she glares daggers at her rabbit ghost guide companion, she already knew deep down the task she had to overcome, she just needed to plan it out. She also realized that her guide was right, if she was going to trounce her no good sibling Sivienna she would need to grow in strength, and what better way to do that was to defeat a beast her brat of a half-sister could summon? With her newfound resolve pulsing in her heart, the assasain unsheathed her sais, then begin to move closer to the zombie dragon, hoping that Phi would realize they needed to attack, she begin to stalk towards the creature, her heart pounded as her last thought before she planned to strike was I really hope I"m not getting in over my head!

Philomel
11-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Slipping carefully down the steep scree slope, Philomel tried her best to bear herself and not cause any more noise than was necessary. Ahead of her Rianna skidded down, with Ayami, still happy, floating and descending. Their path was a steady decline of rocks and slippery surface that required great concentration as they took it. Philomel was thankful for her natural gift of her hooves, using them as much as she needed to. The soft but tough underside gripped over the rocks and the harder exterior made a good base. Around her shoulders Veridian was slung, his claws dug tight into her shoulder guard and his eyes ever watching the dragon.

He still isn't moving, he whispered. He's still ... Quiet.

Sleeping? Philomel asked.

I hope so, Veridian replied. It would help greatly. But his eyes are open, at least I can sleep with my eyes open ... Maybe dragons do too?

Philomel thought about it. It would certainly fit the description of a dragon, always eager to protect his hoard, if he slept with his eyes open. It gave a creature an ability to passively be able to be aware, even if they were deeply resting. She thought about this as she slowly moved down more, trying to avoid a mass of loose stones. They were about half way down now, trying to negotiate the treacherous road.

Sshhrrkkkkshhh ...

Suddenly, the stones above Philomel's head began to slip. Looking up she saw a chunk of rock had come loose, and now scree was cascading its way right towards her. And that meant Rianna behind. Like a thunder it built in velocity, and then volume as it skidded past a rock, met the more slippy path and hunted them. Gasping, Philomel realised that one of them at some point must have loosened the rock somehow. An accidental placing of hoof or foot. With seconds to decide she twisted around and began to run towards Rianna, now not caring about making noise.

Shouting a warning of, "WATCH!" the faun raced and shoved an arm around the vampire's waist. As the rocks continued to crumble towards them she pushed off from the path with her hooves, heaving Rianna with her and Veridian, who held on for dear life. Launching herself right at Ayami, she pushed the rabbit spirit off guard and the four of them fell onto a ledge still fifteen feet up.

The scree roared past them and met the ground with a crashing, heavy rumble as they landed heavily. Stones rained down for seconds more as Philomel tried to protect them all with a foetal position. Crumbling, shaking, hailing, everything fell and that was fearsome until it stopped. Eventually. With a last plink the last pebble of the scree came to rest, and there was a long, effortless pause.

Of peace. Of patience and -

ROARRR ...

Oh feck.

They turned to come eye to eye with the half-celestial dragon.

He was awake.

Nightspoison
11-14-2017, 02:25 PM
Oh fuck! Rianna's mind screamed as she felt Philomel's arms wrap around her waist and pull her out of harm's way. Her luminous blue eyes widened to saucers as she saw the boulder rolling swiftly just to the side of the faun and vampire pair. Gasping as she felt her breathe catch in her throat as she landed HARD against the limestone floor. Her chest was heaving up and down as she straightened herself up. Looking at her companion she whispers softly "Thank you for saving me..." her words were cut short thought as she heard the loud, ominous roar.

Shit, fuck! Oh hell! Where the god damn is Malik when I need him! Rianna's mind screamed furiously, as her orbs watched the zombie dragon start to rise to its full height. Its rotting wings expanding to their full length, bits and pieces of flesh were missing from the great leathery wings, as he flapped them once creating a huge gust of wind, that rifled Rianna's hair to blow behind her. Staring at it, the red-haired vixen was sorely reminded of facing off against her no-good half-sister's magical summon of the same creature. But THAT dragon was living, not undead!

Glaring at Ayami now, the venom seeped from her lips as she hisses "Is this the lesson I"m suppose to learn rabbit brat? That I need to face down my fears? Fight back? Did my father send you to help me because I've been failing him too much?"

Ayami's soft eyes grew cold, her aura begin to pulse a bright pinkish-red, flames begin to lick at her small frame as she replies callously "Oh little vampire, you should be careful what you say to potential allies! Remember little vampire, not ever creature is what they appear to be! You do not want to cross me!"

Staring at the small bunny ghost girl, feeling her aura pulse violently, Ri's hue's grew huge as she whispers "Are you ancient? Powerful? What are you Ayami?"

Ayami grins like a cat whose caught the best mouse as she says softly "You shall see soon enough! Now Mizami heir, I'd suggest focusing on the task at hand!"

WHO DARES WANDER INTO MY CAVE? LITTLE BEASTS I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE! YOU'LL NEVER GET THE TREASURE THAT LIES BEHIND ME! The undead ancient dragon roared loudly. Little drops of acid begin to form in his mouth, indicting that his years of undeath had given him much different powers then what he had in life. His putrid spiked tail slapped against a pile of said goodies that he was guarding. He looked at the faun and vampire, almost challenging them to attack.

Ayami begin to glide forward, her first though was to try reasoning with the beast, in a conjoling voice she cooed "Come on mister dragon? Can't you let us pass? We're just a group of treasure-seekers! We won't take much of what you guard! Wouldn't you rather live? Instead of trying to battle a group who very well might defeat you?"

The dragon snorted, a great acrid puff of green smoke wafted out of it's nostrils as he roared angrily "Little ghost! You anger me! You think because your cute, you think you can sneak past me! No I shan't let anyone past! If you wish to even get your greedy hands on one ounce of gold! You'll have to get past me!"

"Aww shit!" Ayami mumbled angrily as she had to roll glide away from an angry claw that batted at her as if she was just an angry fly buzzing greedily around the zombie dragon's huge form. Shaking her pink hair out of her eyes she growls out "We'll just have to kill it Phi! Veridian! Rianna! Ready yourself for battle!"

Ri groans, her eyes pulsing bright blue with annoyance as she hisses "You just had to go piss it off Ayami! Why the fuck did you do that?"

Ayami flashes a look at Ri as she hisses "Forget about it for now! Just be on guard Rianna!" Ri growls low but readies herself for battle, rising from the cold limestone floor, she unsheathes her sai's, gripping her familiar weapon in her hands tightly she thinks Well here goes nothing!

Philomel
11-18-2017, 12:24 PM
As the dragon heaved his great body up onto its legs, Philomel felt a smooth smile come to her lips.

So it had come to this. They tried the patient way, the quiet and stealthy way, but it had come to naught. The path was treacherous down and it would be harder to get back up. It would be impossible, surely, now with a noxious-breath beast who was snarling and promising wicked things to come their way.

Philomel roared a challenge as she slid down the remainder of the pathway. The dragon beast swung a massive claw towards Rianna, Ayami screeching that the vampire could no longer be a coward. The faun agreed, and she landed heavily on her hooves. As the dragon spun, heavy bright green fumes boiling from his mighty nostrils his deadly eyes focused right on her. He jeered, and seemed to laugh before lean back, steady his body - and pound right for them.

Philomel summoned energy, and slammed one hoof down hard into the ground. As she did so she launched herself high into the air, an arc much larger and faster than the average beings. As she did she pulled out two massive swords from their sheaths. They sung a delightful and joyous melody as their metals resounded and the faun was in the air - a mythril white in her right hand and a steel ivory-toned one in the left.

Condemningly she aimed herself right at the zombie dragons head, her eyes for him and no one else.

But the other of her relationship was more wise.

Veridian sighed as he dismissed his beloved faun's grinning launch as pure attitude. Her presuming that she could conquer this being head on. Having seen what the dragon had said Veridian considered that there was more to him than meets the eye. Seizing his chance at her determination of a head on collision he slid to a halt by the vampire and the rabbit spirit. Looking at them with bright, intelligent eyes he tapped quietly before indicating either side of the dragon's body.

Around the outside, he gestured with his snout. Then he scrabbled at the ground, finding an area of dirt. There were enough of those. 'Flank' he wrote, as Philomel engaged at full front assault.

"You will not conquer me, foul goat-beast!" the dragon was roaring.

The fox-spirit huffed, then prodded at the word 'flank' once more.

Then he grinned. And quintupled in size, his coat beginning to bristle with flame.

Nightspoison
11-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Here goes nothing indeed! Rianna's mind finishes echoing as her hot fiery blue orbs fell on Ayami's gliding form. A wry grin came to the assasin's lips as she reached forward and gripped Ayami tightly by the hem of her pinkish-black lace dress. Tugging the nuisance of a rabbit ghost girl towards her, a smile was on her lips as she hissed darkly "Hope your ready to fly Ayami!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing Miss Mizami?!" Ayami screeched her pink hues widening as she felt the wind rustling her dress and her flowing locks of hair. Her scream grew louder as Ri finished winding her up for the toss and then hurled the small bunny ghost girl straight at the dragon's flank, like Veridian had hinted might be its weak point.

Rianna grins widely as she hissed with clenched fangs "Just use something to attack it stupid Ayami! Your a magic being I'm sure! Show me your power if you like to brag and poke and prod me to face my fears! I've seen nothing to merit that you yourself no what you are doing!"

"Well shit..." the pink haired rabbit mutters under her breathe, closing her pink orbs, black pink fire begins to glow around her body, as the chill temperature begin to heat up. The thick black fog begin to disperse as the spirit rabbit girl begin to glow like a bright blazing pinkish black sun. Her power begin to flow through the chilly black mist as she hurled like a well-timed missile towards the dragon's flank.

The heat of her magic could be felt as Phi launched her attack at the foul undead beast, Ayami hurtled towards the mystic zombie dragon, her aim true. But, right before she could connect with the soft flank of the rotting dragon, the beast felt her heat and batted her away like an annoying fly. Stumbling hard against the limestone floor. The bunny spirit could see stars floating in front of her eyes as she screeched "Damn it Rianna! Next time warn me before your going to hurl me at a very deadly zombie dragon!" she then brushed herself off and floated back up into the misty battlefield, a great sword of black fire forming in her tiny hands as she screamed "Payback you stupid undead dragon!" the bunny rabbit girl looked almost comical flailing the giant fire sword around in her little hands as she charged at the dragon now, her aura of black-pink flames pulsing around her as she screams "You're going to die now!"

Ri smiles as she begin to lurk her way through the shadowy part of the cave, a wry smile on her face as she thought Good! That riled Ayami up to the point now, where she's in a rage and just wants to kill the stupid undead dragon! Makes my job easier...maybe now I can get a stealth strike in on the stupid creature and end the fight once and for all!

Philomel
11-26-2017, 04:43 PM
"Your life," she screamed, "Ends ... NOW!"

And as she ran she let her wilder side take over. Simply for effect her body began to morph and transform. Muscles rolled, the main bulk of her form grew larger, heftier, larger. Nearly six inches did she grow in height, with her face steadily enlonging to form that of a natural goats. Still, she ran on two hooves, two legs, charging at her quarry head on and letting out the angriest, most hateful bleat. Fury was her friend in this time, rage her ally, and she haphazardly, with little thought, threw herself right at the dragon's head - all the while her body began to grow with more thick, lucious chestnut fur, so she ended with a mane running all the way down her back.

Twisting his head to her, the dragon slowly grinning his half-fleshy face. A grusome smile that was partly empty jaw and a scarred eye jeered at her. Steadily the maw opened, a long breath being taken in as the three-quarters goat bleated out a savage, faunish war cry ... but she was faster. As the fire began to spit out - first sparks, and then a heavy tongue of green, sickly flame - Philomel pounded a hoof on the ground. Then she flew, high and brave into the air above the fire at the same time as a rabbit spirit ...

Was thrown. Philomel raised her brows, but shook herself out of the confusion as she assailed down. Right down to the dragons neck, nestled between his crooked horns and spines. Once there she began to harshly batter away at his skin, her eyes roaming madly at trying to find a weaker spot. For zombies had exposed flesh, and thus a weakness. The dragon let out a moan and twisted in various forms, moving an arm to try to batter her away - as if ridding himself of an irritating pest. Great claws attacked her from the air, and then he huffed, and threw up his head to try to dislodge her. The faun, however, was ready, and had a firm grip. As she felt the beginnings of the first toss that he did, she growled and plunged down with her white bladed sword as hard as she could. It jarred through scale, then flesh a couple of inches - but it was enough.

Enough to endure the trembling and protesting throwbacks of the dragon's head that enshewed.

Meanwhile Veridian stood there, looking confused. He tilted his head to the side as he watched Ri toss the rabbit spirit right into the air. Ayami was hurled, like a shotput, right over the entirety of the monster's form, towards the back leg. It took him a while to understand it, before he realised Rianna had mistunderstood his suggested term, "flank," for the physical part of the beast, rather than the verbal action, "to flank."

After a pause, he grunted a piece of laughter, and jumped over the green flames coming his way. Wriggling his tail he paused before launching himself at full run around the other side of the dragon, heading to the opposite side that Ayami was. As he flew like the wind his body began to morph, much like his beloved's. Paw-step, paw-step and he began to grow, quintupling in size rapidly until a full five metre fox pace there, from nose to tail. Letting out a roar of challenge he let his body burst into flame, so his coat became a rippling whirlwind of fire and embers. Whistling through the air he let Philomel be a distraction, racing to the other flank (physical) of the beast of beasts, his paws scraping on golden coins for the first time.

And then he lunged, jaws agape. Straight for the dragon's awkwardly outstretched limb. Flanking the flanks.

Nightspoison
12-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Rage was pulsing inside the ghost bunny girl's heart, her pinkish eyes were darker almost burning with intense hate for the undead dragon in front of her. It had been awhile since she had to actually fight a powerful being. Her goals had normally been to teach those who were weaker, or needed a lesson in life on how to survive. Her small hands tightened around the large pink fire sword in her hands as she was slashing and hacking away at the zombie beast, the rabbit spirit had realized that rage was pulsing inside the ghost bunny girl's heart, her pinkish eyes were darker almost burning with intense hate for the zombie dragon in front of her. It had been awhile since she had to actually fight a powerful being. Her goals had normally been to teach those who were weaker, or needed a lesson in life on how to survive.

Her small hands tightened around the large pink fire sword in her hands as she was slashing and hacking away at the zombie beast, the rabbit spirit had realized what Veridan was trying to imply. Flank the creature! Attack it from all sides, so it has no break to catch its breathe! Tilting her head slightly, her eyes flashed at Rianna trying to get the spoiled Mizami heiress to realize what the fox spirit was implying. Seeing the vampiress skulking through the shadows, she realized what the slinky assasain was trying to do. As she heard the dragon let out a deafening roar, her orbs saw the faun transform into a huge creature of the earth, her attacks became twice as vicious as she watched the faun's blade sink into the rotting flesh of the ancient beast they were attacking.

Using this as a moment of opportunity, the little bunny girl begin to jam her sword deep into the putrid beasts flesh, she could hear the dragon's roars becoming louder, angrier as the zombie beast howled angrily "DAMN YOU CREATURES TO HELL! MAY MY FLAMES BURN YOU ALL TO ASHES! Ayami then gulped as she could feel a rumbling from where she was gripping the creature's decomposing skin. The acrid smell reached her small nostrils and she cringed, a slight cough escaping from her lips as she continued to relentlessly assault the beast hoping her strikes would delay the inevitable burst of acid flames that she could feel the dragon's stomach was building up too.

Rianna meanwhile was carefully making her way to the creature's rear, her attacks were always stealthy or at least in secret if she could pull it off. Plus she knew compared to Philomel's strength and hell even to Ayami's might she was not on par. If she didn't want to find herself in death's grasp she had to do what she did best. Which was attack the mighty zombie dragon while it was distracted by the others. Inching her way against the cold limestone wall, she soon found herself inching across the wet misty cavern. Once she was close enough to smell the putrid odor of the zombie dragon's tail, she made her move.

Reaching quickly forward, she managed to grab hold of one of the spike's gracefully arching its way up the zombie dragon's tail. Carefully she begin to race her way up the tail, until she reached the back of the mythical horrid creature's rear side. Flipping her sai's forward she begin to slash at the creature's backside, using all her might to inflict as much damage as her simple weapon could muster. The cavern walls begin to shake from the bulky's beasts quick bucks it begin to do to try to dislodge now the faun, the bunny ghost girl and the vixen vampriess that had managed to latch onto its form.

In a voice filled with rage the zombie dragon hissed I SHAN'T BE BEATEN THIS EASILY! He then let his arc of acid breathe had formed go, a blaze of horrifying green flame begin to fill the misty gray cavern, as the beast wasn't holding anything back now. He now was trying to kill the troublesome treasure hunters that had entered his lair. He had protected this vast treasure trove for many a year, and he wasn't about to let some greedy thieves make off with what belonged to him!

Rianna meanwhile groaned heavily as she shrieked "Careful! Watch out for the fucking flames! They'll burn us all to death!" Fear had her heart racing as she ducked down, fearful her sensitive body would turn to ash from the deadly flame attack.

Ayami meanwhile shrieked with fury as she held out one hand and a mystical pinkish light begin to glow. Within seconds a pinkish-red shield had formed around the party. While the bunny girl used her sword as an anchor to keep her grip on the dragon. In a loud voice she screamed "Don't worry everyone! This shield should keep us safe from the fire!"

Philomel
01-17-2018, 03:44 PM
Flames? Ha, they were pouring from his maw and Philomel - well she was on his neck.

As he tossed his head around like a wild mare, she grabbed hold of her sword Nameless, bellowing out a challenge back to him with the greatest, loudest bleat she could utter. In faunish she cried: "YOU SHALL DIE TONIGHT!" and jeered with her tremendous goat head. As the green fire illuminated her she grew all the more greedy for death to come, a wicked grin forming over the fearsome face of hers, pulling back the upper lip in a freaky gloat. The dragon was not amused - rather he began to shriek as he suddenly leant down onto his forelegs. Philomel meanwhile was still clutching hold of her sword that was thickly imbedded into his flesh. Of course, this was not killing him, he was a zombified creature of the undead after all, and mere wounds only sliced and diced him. She glared at his meat as it slipped off his corpse in sloppy wastes, and managed to catch a breath as he ceased his fire.

But then - then his tensed muscles released energy. His improper bow of the forelegs rightously excelled into a superb rear. Truly now like the wild stallions he released another jet of flame, truly trying to shake the now three creatures that scurried over his form. Veridian, further down, had latched himself onto the leg and was ripping aside flesh with his huge jaws, growling as he did so. Flames rippled up and down his back but he was so irritated that he used his claws and teeth - primary instinct taking over to kill as one would do in the true wilderness. He gripped on as the dragon thumped back down to earth, and heard the clattering of thousands of coins as they were spilled over the floor. Onto more treasure.

Philomel hissed and with one hand gripped Nameless as her other arm stretched behind her back and unleashed the hell of her other blade. Madly, taking this one, the Rabbit in hand, she began to cut yet more carvings into the dragon's neck. As she did so she pushed Nameless in deeper, making atrue anchor for herself and anyone else who needed one, as Veridian hissed, his own eyes now watching the strange pink light that was surrounding them. Each of them. A see through globe. A ... shield?

Philomel, he yelled at the beast who was his beloved, who had been concetrating all this time on damage. We are shielded.

Just kill this damn thing! Philomel hissed, now skipping up onto her feet. Still holding Nameless, she leapt up into the air, then brought her goat self slamming back down to earth. As she did she sent a jarring, hellish quake of intense power and energy that rippled right into the dragon's neck. It was savage, and brutal, cutting through bone, muscle and vein, not caring what was dead and what might be still alive. There was a sickening crack as the dragon let out a gasp, slumping to the earth from the pressure of the mighty earthquake.

"Serves you right," Philomel bleated. And she continued to strike as the dragon was downed.