PDA

View Full Version : EXP, GP and AP from Althanas 3.1

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
08-26-2017, 04:42 AM
All of those members who have transferred across from Althanas 3.1 have now had their EXP, GP and AP brought up to date. These also reflect rewards that may have been issued in the crossover or beta period on the old site.

Please note there are some exceptions:

1. There are some people who have requested direct transfers of their main character and alts but have not registered their alts on Althanas 4.0. Unfortunately, until those alts are registered we cannot add EXP, GP and AP for them (as there is no account to add them to). If you fall under this category please make sure you register your alts here and contact an administrator so we can direct transfer the profiles and add the EXP, GP and AP accordingly.

2. Any usernames that the system deems to have a special character in (such as Les Miserables, sorry Alex!) are still not accepting AP and GP adds. It's a frustrating problem but not one that can't be resolved - it may be that we ask you to change the offending characters in your username until we find a solution or as the solution itself. If you see one of those pesky question marks in your username, please contact an administrator as you will be one of those affected.

I have done my utmost to ensure everyone in the direct transfer thread has been brought right up to date, but as the process of doing this was both manual and time consuming it may not be infalibile. Please do contact me or post in this thread if you believe your EXP, GP and AP are in any way incorrect so that I may correct it.

Also, just a quick note for Gum - I got your PM but when I tried to reply it told me your username wasn't found. I suspect this is something to do with you having funky characters in it and the system not liking it, but just so you don't think you are being ignored the AC rewards will be being dealt with soon.

Thank you again for your continued patience and I hope this now helps you all to begin to enjoy the new Althanas!

-Shin-

SirArtemis
08-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Hi Shin!

I take it that the last step is to just add xp/gp that's pending from closed threads (particularly workshops and vignettes)?

Kitsune
08-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Hey shin my gp/ap hasn't been transferred yet. The only difference in user name is the lower case k in my other profile.

Tankita Bananas
08-26-2017, 01:26 PM
Hey Shin. I don't know if you did it, but my main account of Silence Sei is now Daughters of the Dragon. Still the same characters/storylines, but just wanted to bring it to your attention in case I have not gotten my creds.

﴿- Ḡựṃ dợ Ṃủgự -﴾
08-26-2017, 09:34 PM
shin dude thank you. i'm gonna make a new account without these stupid fucking goofy characters lol.

Jethro
08-27-2017, 09:42 AM
um jdd2035 still isnt right?

Storm Veritas
08-31-2017, 07:37 AM
Something has gone awry.

Lye
08-31-2017, 10:40 AM
Something has gone awry.

By whatever do you mean? I thank you for your generous donations to my retirement fund.

Storm Veritas
08-31-2017, 12:25 PM
By whatever do you mean? I thank you for your generous donations to my retirement fund.

:D

Thanks!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
08-31-2017, 02:41 PM
OK guys. I'll get you all sorted. I mostly worked from the direct character transfer thread so there are a couple I missed (being you guys).

What went awry, Storm? Is it fixed now or are you missing something?

Lye
08-31-2017, 05:40 PM
Yeah, he had no points. I got him situated. Also, I can add stuff go Gum's goofy username. Where was the problem? PM me the deets.

Rayleigh
09-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Yeah, he had no points. I got him situated. Also, I can add stuff go Gum's goofy username. Where was the problem? PM me the deets.

We weren't able to add EXP/GP to people with spaces in their name previously, but it seems the problem has been fixed.

Rayleigh
09-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Hey shin my gp/ap hasn't been transferred yet. The only difference in user name is the lower case k in my other profile.

You would have needed to request a character transfer for us to know you needed it added. We aren't able to add rewards for everyone as they join - too many people are joining at once. I'll add your stuff now, but you'll have to request a profile transfer (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?10-Direct-Character-Transfers) to have your character brought over.

Rayleigh
09-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Hi Shin!

I take it that the last step is to just add xp/gp that's pending from closed threads (particularly workshops and vignettes)?

We just finished Bazaar transactions. We have a handful of vignettes and workshops to close up. So yeah, they're the last step. Then we should be all squared away.

Rayleigh
09-01-2017, 06:31 PM
um jdd2035 still isnt right?

Should be fixed now. I compared it against the numbers from 3.1. Then I removed the 100 GP from the lantern transaction (hadn't been closed on 3.1). As far as I can tell, you're set.

Rayleigh
09-01-2017, 07:14 PM
As of now, Vignettes, Workshops, and Bazaar transactions have all been handled on 3.1, and transferred to 4.0. These were calculated one after another, with any additional rewards earned on 4.0 in mind. That means that if you leveled along the way, your new level was used in the calculations. AC rewards have been added as well!

All that is pending is rewards for the first round of The Osiris Open 2017. With the exception of these threads, which are still being judged, everything should be updated.

If you still have concerns, please let me know ASAP. My goal is to have everyone up to date by Althanas Day.

SirArtemis
09-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Ty Ray! Looks good. =)

Zavine
09-03-2017, 06:30 AM
Zavine is missing her AP and EXP from a thread that was completed and submitted on 3.1
http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?27-Zavine

The thread is titled beneath the mask and I am currently trying to find it on oldworld, when I do, I will add the link to it here <3 beyond that all my characters are good!

edit:
http://www.althanas.com/oldworld/showthread.php?32319-Beneath-The-Mask/page2&highlight=zavine

Not sure if it was ever judged. If not then Pat and I can just repost it here for ease and less work for ya'll if you want :D <3

Rayleigh
09-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Hey Mari,

I don't see a judgment submission for that thread, so it was never judged. Feel free to repost and submit for judgment here. :)