PDA

View Full Version : Update Kitsune Aoimoku (Transfer and hopeful to improve)

Kitsune
07-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Name: Kitsune Aoimoku

Nickname/Alias: Aoimoku no Ichino no Kitsune; Aoimoku

Race: Fox Spirit

Height: 20” high

Weight: 30lbs

Personality: Friendly, hyper, funny, prankster with a big ego

History: Aoimoku is the first blue eyed Fox Spirit. Because of this he is both feared and worshiped in his village. He has no true friends as he is avoided by all the kids his age, either out of fear or respect. The only being inside the entire village to treat him like he is everyone else is the leader of the Kitsune Clan Inari. It doesn’t help that Aoimoku likes pranks.

Appearance: A red fox with an extra long tail.

Skills:

Prankster – Aoimoku has a sharp and creative mind when it comes to pranks. Something he could use to make traps if need be.

Stealth - Aoimoku has learned how to be stealthy. He has learned how to be light on his feet and keep his breath down to a minimum. he has also learned how to hide in every terrain possible in the village.

Abilities:

Fox Fire (School)– Allows Aoimoku to control fire however it also makes him more susceptible to water attacks.

Flash Fire - fire will be expelled by Aoimoku up to three feet away in all directions. This fire will scorch the earth under his feet and leave anyone in that radius with first degree burns.

Fire Absorption – Aoimoku can absorb a campfire worth of fire with little trouble, however, ask him to absorb anything bigger and he could start feeling the effect of the flames in his body.

Transformations (School) – All Fox Spirits know how to transform.

Human Hybrid Transformation – Aoimoku can transform into a human shape with his tail and ears being the only difference. Aoimoku’s hybrid form is that of an average ten year old boy with red hair, fox ears and tail. He wears a kimono that has a print of him running all over it. He is slightly slower in this form and a lot less agile but gains a just enough strength to equal a human ten year old boy.

Equipment:

Wooden Kayak - A wooden kayak that can be summoned right in front of him by placing his paw in deep enough water. (Bought in 3.0)

Iron longsword

Iron shield

Properties:

Aoimoku Shrine - Found on Seinshin No Shima (Island of Spirits), Aoimoku Shrine is where he lived most of his life. It is also the location he reappears at upon his "death". *Not an ability, just a plot point. Hoping to do many other things with this Shrine throughout his story

Cards of Fate
07-08-2017, 02:16 AM
Hey Kitsune! Welcome to the move over to 4.0!

While we're moving EXP and level info over, I am working slightly blind so I'm working on the assumption that you're level 1, and if that's wrong please let me know and I'll update my plan of attack.

As for your actual profile, almost everything looks perfect, I just have a few questions and one clarification.

Does your hybrid transformation do anything for you stat-wise? Do you become more agile? Are your ears more sensitive? These sorts of things are important to note. As for the slight note to the property "Aoimoku Shrine" where it serves as a place for your character to respawn, makes it an ability. Eventual rebirth/immortality/reformation is an ability, but it is relatively weak and still keeps you well within the range of a level one character.

All I need is some clarification about your hybrid transformation and then I can approve you.

Kitsune
07-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Done yes he is level 1

Cards of Fate
07-09-2017, 02:50 AM
Looks good! I'm going to go ahead and approve you!

Kitsune
07-13-2017, 09:42 PM
So it's ok to start posting now?

Rayleigh
07-27-2017, 01:10 PM
Yes, feel free to start posting! :)