PDA

View Full Version : Survive Althans!

Amari
09-04-2017, 02:02 AM
Survival: You are transported to Althanas, the first thing to your right is your weapon, and the first thing to your left is your shield. Explain how you will survive!

to my right, a bloody tissue. To my left, another bloody tissue.

I guess...if anyone was germaphobic that'd work heavily in my favour, maybe my blood contains a virus that people on Althanas are super weak to? Is that a thing? I'm calling it, that's a thing, my blood is toxic to people on Althanas!

Rayleigh
09-04-2017, 02:04 AM
To my right, a headset. To my left, a Yeti with ice water in it.

I suppose I could beat someone over the head with my headset, and my Yeti could take a few hits. It would stay nice and frosty too.

Philomel
09-04-2017, 04:29 AM
To my left, my writing bureau (desk), to my left a stuffed toy rabbit (actually two - one called Tchai, the other Cadfael).

The rabbits would distract people with their cuteness whilst I bashed them over the head with the writing desk?
I could live under the desk (tight fit though).

Zack Blaze
09-04-2017, 07:06 AM
To my right - A plastic hanger

To my left - My 2 year old child.

I would just send the kid out -with- the hanger. Why endanger myself?

FennWenn
09-04-2017, 08:13 AM
To my right, a stuffed flareon. To my left, a giant pillow.

Fenn will hide behind the pillow, hug her flareon, and kick things in the nuts of they jump out at her suddenly.

Breaker
09-04-2017, 09:09 AM
To my left, a cup of coffee. To my right, a bigass rubbermaid container.

Obviously drink the coffee... and I suppose I could fashion some form of trap out of the container.

Ashla
09-04-2017, 09:30 AM
To my left, a couch pillow.
To my right, a laundry basket.

... I could go ask citizens if they need a spare pillow for money??? I'm keeping the basket.

Amari
09-04-2017, 09:55 AM
To my Right, my phone.

NOW THIS IS A GOOD WEAPON I simply go into althanas, and using my mod powers edit any persons posts to affect my lifewithin Althanas to be easy breezy beatiful covergirl.

to my left is my cat. I don't wanna use her as a shield 0^0