PDA

View Full Version : The Third Day, Reprise

TaintedBushido
09-04-2017, 03:47 AM
Rated Aure: Sexual scenes and implied Necrophilia, violence

He had slept with a corpse.

He wasn't sure when, or quite how she had died, but Taka was sure that he hadn't cared at the time. The naked forms of him, a woman he recognized as the one he had questioned killing only two days ago, and the succubus were the only things that had occupied his bed. He closed his eyes as he tried to make sense of the night before.

“Oh, don't do that. It's better when you don't dwell on it…” of course the Succubus was awake. Her busty form stretching in a moderately seductive way as her hands gently went to his shoulders, “You did well. Very well, I think mistress will be happy with the results my little Ronin…If not...then you certainly made me happy.” She added with a purr.

“I am not ‘your’ Ronin,” He hissed as he recovered his clothing and dressed himself. His back still ached, the wounds on it having been washed clean by the succubus. Still he cleared his mind, finding his center when he spoke, “She was offered her freedom wasn't she?”

“Does it matter?” the question was coy. It irritated Taka who was trying to make sense in the cold cabin that reeked of sex and sweat. He saw the water on the other side, freezing cold, and stained black with his blood, he sat heavily in the chair he had seen Amari sit in not hours before.

Irritation crept into his voice, ”It does to me.”

Advencia looked at him briefly before she spoke, “You are too wound up Ronin. It’s the past, what does it matter? She's dead, and she isn't your concern anymore. Relax, if you just stop worrying about it I promise this isn't as big an issue as you make it out to be. Besides Ta-ka-kun, you certainly were not concerned with her well being when you fucked her last night. At least twice…”

He felt a cold rage overwhelm him as he grasped about, looking for something to throw at the Succubus when he closed his eyes and sighed. He glowered at her and spoke, “Must you always be so crass?”

“Oh Taka, if this is crass, you have far to go. It's too bad you don't have as long to do it,” She shifted, crawling up to him, she looped her warm hands around his shoulders and began to massage them. “If you put this all behind you I promise we can have a quickie before Scarlet comes, maybe if we are still going she'll join us? Nice morning exercise for her Ronin…”

Amari
09-04-2017, 03:48 AM
The day prior had been in her eyes, a resounding success. Scarlet watched as Taka helplessly gave into his own carnal desires. Scarlet didn’t see herself as a monster, she didn’t have him bound in chains and have man upon man have his way with the lithe Akashiman. Instead, she chose a different method, one she felt proved just as effective. She urged him on, with fevered whispers and concoctions, and watched as he gave into his own temptations. Bedding the succubus and the very woman he was charged to kill. Scarlet watched intently, and was sure he had thrown caution to the wind. He lost himself in his ecstasy, and now, Scarlet would swoop on in and put back together the remnants of himself into her own ideal champion. She grinned, enjoying the feeling, the satisfaction. Was this what Lye felt during her first days here?

She entered the cabin, along with a less than happy Caellus. With a quick motion, he began his work. There was a flurry of action as opulent and thick rugs were rolled out onto the floor, along with scattered sheepskins. Scarlet had insisted that Taka’s log cabin be fitted with the finest of things, much to the dislike of the other CH members who slept in barracks. “You should thank me.” She mused as she tapped her lip thoughtfully. “You’re the envy of the entire compound.” She gestured to the room, which Callaus and Advencia were filling with more finary. A cabinet had been dragged in, and filled with various bottles of fine liqueurs, and crystal glasses, the once sparse desk now had paper, inkwell and quill, a lantern, and even a few books - one on carnal desires and the other an illustrated journal of sexual positions. The chair was replaced with a cushioned one. The fire had been relit, and logs placed on either side of it for stoking. Almost everything had been complete.

Scarlet glanced at the corpse on the bed, she signalled for Caellus to remove it. “Take that thing out of here, give it to Tauros.” Caellus gave a nod and headed over to the bed, he picked up the corpse and slung it over his shoulder. “C’mon Advencia.” He said. “Let’s go.”

Advencia shot him a look, then turned first to Taka, then to Scarlet. She sighed before following. “Finnnnne!” She mumbled grudgingly, leaving Taka alone with Scarlet.

“Well…” Scarlet gestured to the room, “What do you think?”

“What did I do?” he asked softly, watching the two leave. His voice lacked the confidence it had once held, there was none of his conviction.

Scarlet shrugged as she turned toward the liquor cabinet. “What you clearly wanted to do.” She said as she inspected the contents thoughtfully. She pulled out a spiced whiskey. One that Shinsou introduced to her a long time ago. The man was a dead, pathetic fool, but she had to admit he had good taste.

“I’m surprised though…” There was a clink as the bottle hit the rim of the glass. “I didn’t pen you to have such a kink.”

He looked at her, his voice still soft, “I...I shouldn't have...it had to have been the drug…” His voice faltered, and it appeared to Scarlet that he was trying to rationalise his actions.

“Oh, don’t blame that. That just arouses you, you’re the one that fucked the dead girl.” Scarlet said with an uncaring shrug. She picked up the glass of the hard alcohol and waltzed over to him. “Here…” She held the large glass out to him. “It’s my favourite.” She added with a wry grin.

TaintedBushido
09-04-2017, 03:49 AM
Taka was storm tossed once more. Not since he had discovered the taint on his soul had he been so conflicted. Amari was right, the condition had released his inhibitions, but how he chose to act was purely him. He couldn't blame the drugs anymore than he could blame her. He still could have controlled his actions, which meant somewhere, deep down, he had indulged in a sick and twisted desire.

He looked at the drink before him, his eyes rising reluctantly to meet hers. Finally he spoke, “I can't guarantee what will happen if I drink that. Unlike yesterday, alcohol might let the oni free to do as it wants…”

“That thing?” She blinked, her eyes drifting off to the distance. It looked as though she was contemplating something, a nefarious grin slowly formed on her lips. “I don’t really care about that thing.” She said as she pushed the glass toward him. “It’s not a drug, it's just alcohol, it takes time to work its way into the system.” She placed a hand on his lower back and guided him to one of the two large, plush chairs in front of the fireplace. “Come. Sit. Tell me what you think of your new accommodations.”

“It’s more than necessary,” He said distracted, and grabbed the glass. Taka sat in the chair, “I don't need such things. They're distractions.”

“Would you prefer to be back in the cells?” She asked, taking a sip of her own glass. “I could place you next to a fresh corpse.”

He blanched at the comment before he took a sip of the whiskey. It burned on its way down his throat, but was not unpleasant. He sipped more of the drink and shook his head, “That won't be necessary…”

She watched him with dark eyes, he could tell she took a sick satisfaction with seeing him squirm. She watched as he continued to drink, when his glass was half empty, she topped it up. “This will warm you more than the fire.” She commented. “Did you enjoy Advencia? She’ll be returning tonight. She’s taken quite the liking toward you.”

He looked down at his drink and took another sip. He then replied, “Last night was not what I was expecting.” He looked back up at Amari who looked like she was still waiting for him to answer her question. “It was…” he seemed to be trying to explain it before he sipped his drink and said, “Pleasurable. Empty of meaning, but good nonetheless.”

Amari stood and approached him, she coaxed his chin up toward her as she leaned down over him. “Then that is what you shall experience again tonight, my little ronin. Upon nightfall, three women will be yours for the taking. All willing participants.” She paused. “I’m not a monster after all.”

“Do they know they could die?” he asked, she shrugged in response and turned away from him. Heading back over to the cabinet to place the remaining bottle away. “I don't want anyone else to die during these...escapades. Not for me.”

“Oh sweetheart...” Her voice took on a condescending and sickly sweet tone. “You should have just asked, I’ll keep Advencia away from you tonight. Course-” She headed over to the desk and picked up a letter opener. “If you were to do away with them yourself, I wouldn’t stop you.” She mused, turning the tiny yet sharp ornate blade in her hand.

He paled at the implication, “I'm not some cold blooded murderer!” He looked up at her his voice calming, “I'm sorry. That was...inappropriate.”

Amari
09-04-2017, 03:50 AM
“No, that was fine.” Scarlet said calmly. “You were angry, you felt anger and so you acted upon it. You didn’t hold back.” Still playing with the letter opener Scarlet padded across the room, her footsteps quieted by the various rugs that littered the floor. “Just like last night, you were desiring flesh...so you acted upon it.” Scarlet grinned, his facade was dropping. His control over his emotions was slipping, and that was exactly what she wanted.

He sipped more of his drink, “I shouldn't be though, my job isn't to feel, it's to protect you. If I can't think clearly because my thoughts are clouded how can I even think to be a proper body guard?”

Scarlet sat back down into the chair, easing back into its floral patterned cushions. In a sense, he was right, but she had to break him down first, she’d worry about clarity after. “You’re thinking too much like a bushido. Let that go. That is not you anymore.” Her eyes turned to the letter opener as she twirled it around and round between her fingers. “Rage…. Hate… Adrenaline, emotion is powerful when utilised correctly.”

Taka sipped more of the drink, “But if they consume you…” He let the words hang before he shook his head, “Every time I give in to those emotions, I feel the Oni’s claws sink just a bit deeper.”

Scarlet assessed his words, the oni was a wildcard. It was safe to assume it was playing a hand in Takas fall from grace, but it had its own agenda, and as far as she was concerned. It held a great dislike for her. It was one thing to break down a persons psyche, it was another to make deals with a demon. Course, she had dealt with Aurelius in her past and he was a far bigger threat than what resided inside Taka.

“because you keep denying yourself these things. If you just accept them it wouldn't be an issue.”

“I have only heard one way to prevent the Oni from overtaking me, and that is the Path I have tread,” his voice regained some of that conviction, but he seemed on the verge of saying more and thought better of it.

“Why not work with it?” Scarlet asked, tilting her head to the side as she purposefully pricked the edge of the trinket into her finger, a pool of crimson blood formed, then trickled down her finger. “

“I could fill a year with the tales of those who made deals with Oni. Suffice to say, they end badly,” Was his response.

Scarlet was a little disappointed in his continued resolve. “I see.” She grew bored with it, but she had yet to finish with him, it was still early morning. Her eyes darted to the door as a soft knock disrupted the silence. “Enter.” Caellus came in again, this time bearing two silver trays, he placed one upon Amaris lap and the other upon Taka’s. “You know I’m not a butler, Red.” He muttered.

Scarlet grinned, “Oh I know, but I did promise you a little something, didn’t I?” Caellus’s eyes flashed and he inhaled deeply, exhaled and bit his tongue before walking out the cabin. “Right!” Scarlet said as she clapped her hands together. “This conversation is growing dull. Time to eat.”

Their meals were identical. Medium rare eye fillets sitting atop a bed of rosemary and garlic infused mashed potato, a red wine reduction had been trickled around the outer edge. It was a heavy meal for so early in the morning, but that was Scarlets intention. “And yes,” She commented, picking up her own steak knife and fork. “I did make it. So don’t insult your host.”

Taka nodded, “I have never found reason to doubt your skills.” He began to carefully used the offered utensils, eating the meal.

Scarlet watched, for someone who had never drunk before, he had an unusual tolerance for it. If she had a way to tell Caellus not to come with the food, she would have. It would only slow his inebriation. Not that it entirely mattered, her original goal was to get him drunk, and have him admit how much he enjoyed the night prior, but he had already done so. All she had to do is keep pushing him further and further away from his code.

Taka moved to drink his hand stiff, he didn't seem to notice as the entire glass slid down his throat. He coughed slightly and shook his head before he went back to his meal, seeming to not notice until he reached for the empty glass and frowned.

Scarlet quirked a brow. “Did you want more?” She asked quizzically. The Ronin nodded his assent, looking at the empty glass. Scarlet sighed as she shifted, lifting her silver platter with her to the cabinet. She set it down and picked out a different liqour for him. “You have a taste for whiskey, but did you want to try something else? Rum? Absinthe? Vodka?”

The Ronin looked up to her, “Stiffer, he's putting up a fight but losing…” the voice held none of his accent, and was dark and oily. The Ronin seemed oblivious to what had come out of his mouth.

I was wondering when you would make your appearance. Scarlet thought to herself as she picked up a clear bottle from the shelf. “I personally hate this, it tastes like fuel, I sometimes use it to burn off the crud from pots and pans. It’ll burn a hole in your throat.” She mused as she walked back over to Taka, and poured him a glass. Wrinkling her nose at the immediate, strong, alcoholic scent. She only half filled the glass. “You should thank me, for being such a gracious host.”

“Arigato Scarlet-Sama,” he replied. Once more he moved to sip his drink before the entirety was poured down his throat. The utensils now scraped inelegantly against the plate as he lost the finer control. His head lilting.

“The rug is expensive, try not to spill the food.” Scarlet quipped, arms folded as she stood by the ronin as he fought for control over his body.

His head listed forward, the Ronin continuing to eat before finally, he righted, and seemed perfectly normal, “I almost forgot what real food tastes like little angel.”

“You’re welcome.” Scarlet responded. The oni had finally made an appearance, although she was surprised it had not been sooner. Not during the bloodshed, nor the sex. Two things she thought it would have revelled in. “And what reason brings you out now, Oni?” Scarlet asked a she sat back down in her chair. “Am I to thank you for giving him those small pushes, or am I giving you too much credit?”

TaintedBushido
09-04-2017, 03:52 AM
“He cannot be won through brute force, as you have seen,” the Oni said as he took another bite, his eyes drifting shut and a smile gracing the Ronin’s lips, “However, a push in the correct direction, at the correct time, can work wonders for the naively stubborn.”

“I realized that after the first day.” The woman said, idly picking up the letter opener again. Her meal abandoned on the cupboard behind them.

“The woman was a nice touch, I must admit. Making him think he's a necrophile has been a never ending source of amusement. The succubus did her job well, it didn't take much,” He said calmly, he continued to eat for a bit, “Now, let us talk, the food should keep him under for a bit.”

“What would a demon who despises a fallen angel have to talk about?” Scarlet said, her tone almost amused as she comfortably leant back in her chair.

“Oh, when you played at evil, I found you nothing short of obnoxious. Now that you've given up on the internal conflict, now we can talk,” He answered. “It is one thing to insist you're evil, quite a different to stop screaming to the world you are and to merely let your acts speak for themselves. Would the old you have tormented Taka so, with a succubus and a soon to be executed woman?” She shrugged in response with a shake of her head.

He looked sadly at the empty plate before him and sighed, “He was hungry…” carefully lifting the tray he placed it next to hers and moved back to the chair, feeling her eyes on him, “I own him body and soul, last night was a decision to let you toy with him. I wanted to see how far you were willing to go. Inflaming his desires was a nice touch, and one that I must say did more damage than anything I could have done myself.”

“You flatter me.” She said, “But it does not answer my question. You have made an appearance to talk to me.” She offered him a smirk, “and I doubt it was not just to flatter me with your beguiled words.”

“He is my conduit to this world, I experience it however he wishes. Until recently that has been boring, I need sin to truly strengthen my hold. In one night, you incited desire, fear, and regret. He's afraid of what he's becoming, and that amuses me. So, I offer a deal, as you create the necessary external pressure I required,” He replied firmly.

The woman stood, and approached him, she placed a hand on either side of him, upon the arm rests and she stared down at him. He studied her blackened eyes, and the burning irises a dark smile crossing his lips looking upon her.

“Why should I? I’m going to continue to push him into a life of luxury, sin, and decadence - regardless of what you have to say. You will, to your own amusement no doubt, toy with him in the meantime, we’re already essentially working together, so what could you possibly offer me?”

“The bath was failing, granted it was a temptation that was well done. However, that doesn't change the fact that until last night, he only wished to rut with you. If I had not given him that last push, the succubus wouldn't have gotten her feast,” He retorted, “And don't get me started on the Alcohol. I know him, I know how to push him, and he actively avoids those temptations. So, we deal, in exchange for never letting the succubus feed on my property again, I will continue to push him deeper into that downward spiral. If you don't accept, well you got thus far. Maybe you can do the job. I even promise to help him defend you. You'd have his full cooperation.”

“Is that really all?” She asked incredulously. She leaned forward, “you’re not asking for more?”

“This is a negotiation, you must understand I need my conduit intact. Advencia tore his soul out from under me. I could posses the dead body, but the restrictions are far greater. However, helping you still advances my plans, while giving you what you obviously want. Of course, that's all I would be doing other things than giving him the ability to do his job unimpeded. As is he needs a new blade, the peasant girl will not let him touch her after last night…”

Taka’s smile widened as Scarlet shifted, sliding down to rest comfortably on his lap. “I can do that.” She said. “I have to warn you, tomorrow will not be pleasant on his body.” She tilted her head toward him. “I wouldn’t be surprised if he died, but, it’s not the first time, is it?” She picked up a tendril of his hair, and started to twirl it around her finger. It seemed, even in her magnificently corrupted form, she still held onto the mannerisms of who she was.

“Twelve times. He has been brought back by me, once by his souls mother…” He shook his head irritably as he went back to Amari’s form, “So what do I call you little angel? I think your old name is inappropriate, and it tastes disgusting on my tongue.”

“Scarlet, and hold the comments about the colour. I get it. I don’t care.” She mused absently. “You may have to bring him back tomorrow, that won’t be a problem, will it?”

He considered commenting before he spoke, “Not at all. You could kill him to your heart's content. I will continue to resurrect the corpse, so long as I have his soul.” He looked at her pointedly, “If you wish to feed your succubus, my conduit is off limits.”

“Right, so you’ve said. She’ll feed off his whore concubines from now on.” Scarlet mused, tugging hard on his silvery hair as she continued to twirl it around her fingers.

He shivered at the pain before he grabbed her chin, “Scarlet, I am an Oni, not your toy. We can play later If that is your wish, but business before pleasure.”

“That’s boring.” She said with another tug, “Is he aware now?”

“Not unless I wish him to be. He's so inebriated right now he believes he's puked on your floor,” He said a sly grin on his face, “He is in a cage of his choosing, by my design. Once he's in the proper position, well, then he's much more malleable.”

Amari
09-04-2017, 03:56 AM
“I see.” Scarlet said, pulling away. It was odd, talking so amicably with something that wanted her dead. She still didn’t entirely trust the Oni. “We have a common goal.” She began, “That’s the reason you are working with me, correct?” She asked.

“Correct,” He replied. Being tight lipped beyond that. Scarlet expected such an answer, and such brevity would normally aggravate her, but, thanks to her own seething corruption, she felt nothing more than a slight annoyance.

“I shall take your words with a grain of salt, but entertain my questions, won’t you?” She asked. Scarlet continued before giving him a chance to respond. “What if we were not working together?”

“Have you seen how foolishly stubborn he is? He's been resisting my advances for years, are you willing to spend months breaking him down?” his response was full of derision, as if the answer was stupidly simple.

“That is not what I meant.” Scarlet sighed. “Say you had him where you wanted him, our business relationship would be moot at that point. You have what you want, I have what I want. What then?”

“When we reach that point, I suppose we should look at our path, and see if a further bargain cannot be struck,” he said, gently playing a finger along her leg.

“Such a shrewd thing.” Scarlet quipped. “I’m not sure if I should praise your intellect, or call you utterly dull.” She glanced down, then back up, not caring too much about his ministrations on her leg, Scarlet could only assume the Oni hadn’t been able to do such things, like eating, or being physically close with another. Not without living through the glassy haze of Taka.

“I have learned to be less...overt because of the Ronin. It has had some pleasant benefits besides dealings,” he supplied, the first finger was joined by a second.

“You said you wanted his soul. To take control of his body permanently, and to work on opening the gates to Jigoku. Correct?” She shifted in his lap, partly to become more comfortable, partly to rile him up. “You said with my name, essentially, my soul, as it once was, would have opened up those gates, yes?”

“There is power in a name. My worth is judged by the names I carry. Sen’s name is worthless, but Taka’s...oh Taka’s would give me considerable power. The name Amari is worth much, but Scarlet, it is no longer yours to give. You have forsaken it, and in doing so eliminated the opportunity to offer it. The Amari name you would offer would be...even more pathetic than Sen’s, and that was hardly thought possible.”

Scarlet laughed callously, “Oh I cannot deny that Oni.” She gave him a wry grin. “You didn’t answer my question, I ask as it once was. Not as it is now. I may have found access to a pure Ar’Tuel soul, and I am gauging your interest.”

He stiffened at those words, even as his voice held even, “A pure Ar’tuel name? I would be equal to the First in name. It would be bearing the name of a god, depending on the deeds. Amari has incarnated so many times it has several lives of stories. I can only imagine the strength a pure Ar'Tuel that hadn't incarnated would give...centuries of stories.”

Scarlet grinned, The Oni was slipping. “Of course, she isn’t an elder like I once was, but from what I have been told, and seen, she is as she is. Wholly pure, not a marr on her body, her mind, nor her being.” Amari tapped the oni lightly on his nose in time to her words. “What. Would. You. Offer?”

“If you could secure that name, and perform the ritual, it would give me form. At that point Taka doesn't matter. You can use the Ronin as you wish, and well at that point I dare say you would have no more problems amongst the ranks. I would slaughter any who so much as take umbrage at you stepping on their toes…” He then slid his hand to an inner thigh and gently trailed it back and forth, “At that point I dare say you could give me names, and they would die. Never to be tied back to you, with such power, you could topple nations.”

“Such flattery, Oni.” Scarlet chidded. “I’ve done nothing of the sort for you. Yet .” She placed emphasis on the word, if it would truly bare that fruitful, why would she care if it tore apart some youngling? “Just know that there is a good chance I can.” She shrugged, “Of course, I can never know if I can trust the words of a demon, and you can’t trust me either.”

Taka threw his head back in a full bodied laugh, “Very good. I like you this way Scarlet. You present a Challenge, and I enjoy those. It is why I've brought the Ronin back twelve times. It's why I deal in his corruption. I don't want him to fall to evil, that is so tragically boring. I want him to choose it. I want him to not even consider it. I want the last son of the Benjiro Clan to fall.”

“I like me this way too.” Her hand fell back to his hair, curling it round and round her fingers. Scarlet sighed, “So many wants. Such desires, some, I can help with, some, I’d rather watch you struggle with.” Scarlet grinned, adding, “Hell, for good measure, I may even cook for you once in awhile, if you ask me nicely.”

A low growl escaped his lips before he spoke, “Careful Scarlet, I'm beginning to think you like me.”

His comment was followed by a hard tug on his hair, enough to pull his head down, so their foreheads banged against each other. “You and I both know that’s not possible as I am now.”

His hand possessively grabbed her leg as he raised an eyebrow, “Oh, it will come with time. Until then, I enjoy the game we play.” His hand slid up to her hip.

Scarlet laughed, “Such wishful thinking...For now, we have an agreement. Business is over, is it not?” Scarlet asked, pressing closer to the Oni.Her hands snaking under his robes to rest on his form, she left a headed burning sensation on his skin.

He chuckled nodding, “Oh yes, I'd say it’s quite concluded.”

Her lips brushed against his earlobe. “I want him aware.” It was a command, a sultry command that the Oni raised a brow at, he opened his lips to speak but before he could, she pressed her own against his. His breath stank of alcohol, and the kiss burned her mouth, but it was another nail in the coffin for the ronin, for Taka, and it didn’t hurt to have a chance at the Oni either.

TaintedBushido
09-04-2017, 03:57 AM
A fog lifted from his eyes. He could see Amari, talking to him, though he couldn't make outage words. Tendrils of Darkness encroached upon his mind. He fought to resist which brought a dark chuckle from the depths.

This isn't your time anymore little falcon. You have no hold here, not until you sober up. She doesn't even miss you...she seems far more interested in what I can offer.

He struggled more as the oni took a far more possessive position in their sexual game. A moan escaped into his mind as he closed his eyes to trying to block it out.

This is what you want, isn't it Ronin? You shouldn't say away because it's not what you expected. Besides, this is your mind, not your eyes, with those words Taka was once more forced to watch the intimate scene his body was indulging in.

“Stop this…”

Let's make a deal, I will handle your body, since you obviously aren't ready to. When it becomes too much, I will take control. In return, I will block out all memories, all sensation and you will get the peace you believe you deserve.

“No.”

Oh my, did you know she is into pain?

“Silence!”

His mind was suddenly filled with the sounds of what was going on. His hands covering his ears as he heard a foreign voice from his lips, “You're right, it is better when we cuck him.”

“I take it you’re satisfied?” Scarlet asked, her hands gently guiding his hands away from his ears.

“Oh no, not yet…” A lecherous growl left his lips before he grabbed the letter opener. A smile crossed his lips as he gently hefted it as if feeling the weight, “How long can you remain dead before you can't be brought back?”

She gave him an amused grin. “Hasn’t been tested. At least a few hours.” Her eyes darted to the letter opener. “Gonna have to drive that pretty deep to off me, Oni.”
“Hours?” his voice held a tone of respect, “Very well I accept your challenge. However, keep in mind it's not the size of the tool, it's where you put it.”

Before she could question it the letter opener was shoved under her chin and into her brain. With a twist he killed all function in her mind, before he carefully brought her to the bed and stripped her.

“Stop this!”

Make me. If you're the bastion of purity you hold yourself to, this should be a simple task.

“This isn't right!”

Right, wrong, who cares, it feels good, doesn't it?

“Stop!”

Afraid to learn the truth Ronin? That you aren't perfect? Just give up, you ruined yourself trying to save her. She pulled you under with her, just like a drowning fool. Now, enjoy the fruits of your downfall.

He had been thrusting away into her, for god's knew how long. Taka kept trying to stop it, kept trying to assert control, but seemed blocked off.finally he broke through, and that's when the sensation gut him. The oni had blocked him from the body, and now Taka knew why. The pleasure was too much, as hard as he tried he couldn't stop himself and he shuddered, hitting his peak.

Tears streamed from his eyes as the dark oily voice of the Oni whispered in his ear, Why couldn't you stop little falcon? I know the answer as well as you.

Taka looked down at her bloody corpse, milky eyes staring blankly up at him, a halo of blood staining the bedsheets. Mouthy slightly agape, her once red lips a pale hue. She would have looked peaceful, if not for the implement wedged under her jaw.

Taka pulled the letter opener out, tossing it across the room in disgust. He gently cupped her cheek still crying as he shook his head. Not willing to believe it himself, tears fell from him and splashed onto her form.

I can't change who you are little falcon. This is you, you desire this.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!”

Silence reigned. He looked at the blood on his hands, and shook his head before grabbing the letter opener. Rolling the body over he looked at her and shook his head. Finally he pricked his finger and touched it to the mark on her lower back.

Dark energy burst from her body, and for a brief moment Taka could have sworn he saw Advencia in her form. Horns adorned her head, and dark wings swept across her back. A tail almost fully formed before the visage was lost. Closing his eyes to it he could only hear the Oni’s dark chuckle at her rebirth.

Amari
09-04-2017, 03:58 AM
Her chest burned with life, and there was a heated feeling in the pit of her stomach that was almost nauseating. “Ugh…” She groaned as she pushed Taka away. “Next time use an expendable whore for your sick fetish, ronin. Not me.” She muttered as she shifted away from the bed. She knew the Oni was the one to initiate it, but Taka had indulged just as much as the Oni had. Scarlet had to admit she was impressed with his progress, she didn’t think that he’d fall so far, so fast. “That goes for you too.” She muttered, aiming her words at the Oni.

Taka looked down and nodded softly, he seemed oddly quiet. Finally he ventured forth, “As you wish.”

She narrowed her eyes at his pensive reaction, surely he hadn’t broken so easily already? “I liked this dress…” She muttered as she lifted up her blood soaked arms. “Honestly, I have to admire your gusto ronin. You saw what you wanted and you took it. Even if it was to fuck my dead corpse.”

He grew noticeably paler at the words, a stark contrast to the black marks that adorned his body. Covering him in what looked as a stylized slash across his chest,the Ronin kept his face lowered, “Many thanks…” the words sounded wooden more habitual than heartfelt.

“What happened to all that energy you had?” Scarlet asked, turning toward him. She reached out and ran a finger down his cheek. “You certainly seemed more lively… when I wasn’t.” She chided, gauging his reaction to her quip.

She shrugged, turning her back on him. “What other things would you indulge in? Shall I bring them to you?” She asked as she headed over to the hearth and threw a few logs onto it.

“I...don't know. I never gave things such thought. I never needed to, life was simpler,” his words were distant. Scarlet knew he was at breaking point, or had already broken and his mind was now fluid.

After igniting the fire Scarlet turned back to Taka. “But isn’t life so much more satisfying now? Have you not enjoyed yourself here?” She beckoned him. “Come.” Taka rose from the bed going to her cautiously, some semblance of the warrior within showing. “Sit by the fire.” Scarlet commanded, watching his actions closely as she picked up a coal warmer and absently placed the black rocks from the night before into it.

Taka took a seat before he spoke, “I have learned things. Things I'm not certain I was ready to know.”

Scarlet placed it into the midst of the fire. “That’s how life is.” She said quietly. It was the first time she hadn’t shown any malicious intent in front of him since she started whittling down his will. “This is what I want to show you. This is what I want you to understand. Revel in your indulgences. Don’t fear them.”

“I see,” He said softly. He closed his eyes before he whispered, “And if they consume me? I wouldn't be a very good bodyguard. I think I would need someone to pull me from the edge…”

Scarlet turned the stones over once, heating them evenly. “You’ll learn to do that yourself. In the meantime….” She stood and approached him, her fingers trailed over his cheeks. “You trust me to do that for you. I will rip you apart, break you, and put you back together again. You won’t be Taka.” She paused. “I don’t think you’re Taka now.”

“The time in Dheathain seems so far ago…” he mused, before looking at her, “You may be right, Taka died when the archers aimed their bows.”

Scarlet picked up the coal heater with rocks inside and padded over to the wooden bath and ripped off the wooden lid. Beneath it lay a bath full of pristine water, it had been changed during the night. She poured the rocks into it, the water hissed as they clattered to the bottom.

“If Taka is dead. Then who are you?” She asked, turning to look back on him.

“I do not know, but Taka….Taka is not who I am. He clung to what he believes his only chance, and died as he lived. To the end. Foolish, he had so much potential,” came the response.

“Disappointing.” Scarlet chastised. “Come. Get in.” She instructed. Taka entered the bath without pause, Scarlet picked up cloth, then his arm, and started to gently wash it. “You are undeserving of a name right now. When you completely abandon everything that is Taka, and the bushido. I will rename you.”

There was a small pause, “As for you, Oni. I will also bring you a name.”

TaintedBushido
09-04-2017, 03:59 AM
The Ronin closed his eyes, feeling her clean him or the blood and gore he had steeped himself in. He felt distant, removed from the actions of his compatriot. It was an odd feeling, but one he endured. His eyes opened, looking upon Scarlet with a keen interest.

“What is the next step?” he asked. His tone was even, detached. His voice more that of a bored man than the Ronin who had begun the day.

“I test the limits of your endurance, and regeneration abilities.” She said, lifting up his other arm and began to gently wash that too. “If all goes well, you will be rewarded afterward with a reprive.”

He nodded, looking at her. Scarlet wasn't the woman he loved, she was more like her sadistic master. A person so removed from reality that they were a danger to all they encountered. He was certain he would find out much about himself tomorrow, some he was afraid of ever knowing. Instead of avoiding that fear, he embraced it, he collected it and he absorbed it into him.

He met Scarlet’s eyes, “Very well. If you wish to play games with me and the Oni, we shall play.” A cold finality underlined his words, they were not said lightly, they were a challenge to the red-haired woman who sat in the tub with him. He leaned back in the tub, forcing Scarlet closer if she wished to continue washing him.

“If that’s how you see it.” She said, leaning forward to continue. She hadn’t skipped a beat, and Taka wondered if she were capable of feeling emotions. Scarlet continued, “If you wish, I will skip the reprieve. I would have thought you may need it. You’re breaking apart, ronin.”

Taka laughed, the tone hollow, “I held on to hope because it was all I had. In Akashiman, Ronin means Wave-Man, it means a man who has been tossed to the sea for the fates to decide the outcome. A rather fitting word, Ronin. It perfectly encapsulates the plight of masterless Samurai. We're nothing but garbage to the nation, barely tolerated because one day we might be useful.”

His hand snaked up grabbing for her throat before he spun them in the bath and pressed against her, pinning her to the back of the tub, “Do not mistake my clinging to hope as idealism, you wouldn't be the first to make that mistake. I was a Ronin for a year before Sei plucked me from the gutters. I know what it means to have nothing.” He let her throat go as he leaned back on the opposite side of the tub, “Many Ronin refer to themselves as wolves, because like wolves we can turn in an instant. I can be a part of your pack, or I can be a sore annoyance. Think carefully before you assume anything, Lady Scarlet.”

She paused in her careful ministrations. Dark eyes observing him. “Amari would have assumed. I do not.” Scarlet handed him the cloth. “If you have the energy to assault me, you have the energy to clean yourself.” She lifted herself out the bath and dried herself off before dressing herself.

He grabbed the cloth a wry grin on his face before he spoke, “You say you feel nothing, but I can tell you were annoyed by that. Upset the lapdog bit?”

”Intrigued, actually.” Scarlet said as she fastened her cloak over her form. “It is good to see you have fight in you. I will have Advencia fetch you fresh bedding before you sleep. You will need to rest well tonight, so try not to fuck her too much.”

Scarlet turned to leave, and Taka looked at her leave before he spoke, “It's a shame, the succubus worships you, I think a night with us would do you some good.”

“The only warmth I need is from Ulroke.” Was Scarlets reply as the door shut behind her, leaving Taka alone once more.

Taka sighed, hunching his shoulders as he looked upon the slashing marks of darkness across his chest. He could see it stretch across his body, the oni gaining more control. Taka muttered softly, “Enjoy your small victory, I'll fight you for this body.”

In the dark corners of his mind he heard it’s laugh, Little Falcon, that is the point.

Amari
09-04-2017, 04:01 AM
Advencia entered an hour later, a large pile of folded bedding held in her tiny arms. It was stacked high above her head and it was a wonder how she managed to get to the cabin, open the door and close it behind her without it toppling over.

“Taka~” She cooed, her tail swishing wildly behind her. “I’ve bought fresh bedding for you!”

The Ronin had moved to the desk and had been quiet until Advencia arrived. He gave her a warm smile as he spoke, “A pleasure to see you too.”

The demonness huffed and turned toward the bed. “Mistress said you made a mess.” Her nose wrinkled. “She failed to mention that mess was her own blood.” She said with disdain in her voice as she began to strip the bed. “What happened here? I don’t smell your blood, only hers.”

Taka stood up, moving to the bed to help her, “I got drunk, and well, the next thing I knew I had stabbed her in the throat and had begun...well for lack of a better way to explain it, I fucked her corpse. When I realized what had happened I brought her back.”

Advencia stilled. “I see.” Her voice was strained and she continued to make the bed in silence. Her tail stopped whipping back and forth in a jovial fashion and instead sat still, upon the floor between her legs.

“You don’t approve,” He said firmly.

“OF COURSE I DON’T FUCKING APPROVE!” Advencia snapped as she turned around to yell at him. Her shrill voice raised. “You FUCKED mistress, you KILLED her. How do you FUCKIN’ THINK that makes me feel!?” She hissed as she ditched a bloodied sheet, wadded up at his face. She stormed over to the fireplace to tend to the dying embers.

“I remind you, you encouraged this behavior. Is it so surprising under alcohol it would rear its ugly head? If you ever wondered why I don't drink, I think today is a perfect example of why. It won't happen again, she and I agreed that was for the best,” He responded evenly.

“Not her…” Advencia hissed as she began to sift through the ashes with her bare hands, unaffected by the heat. She caught sight of a loose brick and in her anger punched it. It came loose and that’s when she noticed a strange sack, seemingly made of a torn up blue robe. “The fuck?”

Taka stiffened seeing her react. He moved and carefully placed the brick back in its place, “Let's have a nice discussion, because I don't think we're on the same page. Scarlet is confused and conflicted, you know this. She is testing her boundaries and she is forcing everyone around her to change to accommodate for that. You know this as well, that's why you got to sip my soul last night. But we both know the score, we know where that path goes. If she pushes any harder she will kill herself. That, is a long shot, it's a gamble. Now, you could report me and it to her, and let her destroy herself, or you can wait be patient, and hope that it pays out. What is it going to be Advencia? Your next decision is going to decide the fate of the Crimson Hand.”

Advencia narrowed her eyes at the sudden change in demeanor. Just a few moments ago he was playing the part of the broken ronin, uncaring and stoic, just a glimpse of the thing caused him to try and reason with her. She shoved Taka aside and pried the brick away from the wall, she pulled out the bundle. “What the fuck is in here to make you say that?” She hissed as her clawed hands ripped through the fabric. Small items tumbled out onto the floor, strange things. Things that the demoness would consider to be rubbish. They were covered in her scent, in Scarlets scent. “What. Is. This?”

“Memories are a powerful weapon,” He said as he reached out and pulled out a bracelet made of his hair, “They have a power even you must acknowledge. If you destroy these memories Advencia, you ensure Scarlet has no way back, if we keep them safe, we have a chance.”

Advencia gave Taka another hard shove, reaching out to grab the fire poker she stomped down hard on his chest, the poker aimed for his throat. “Why do YOU have these?” She spat. “Don’t talk in circles. Answer carefully.” She hissed, pressing the tip of the poker harder against his throat. “I was barred from feeding on your soul, but not from tearing you apart. WHY do you have these things? WHY do they smell like her?”

He carefully remained still, letting his breathing calm before he began, “Do you remember how you found me yesterday morning?” He waited until she nodded before he spoke, “Under that mattress, was these items. I don't know all their sentimental value, but I know they have some, the hair here,” he held up the bracelet, “I gave to her when she met me in Castle Ixia. I suspect these other items have similar meaning to her. They are Hope Advencia. However, Hope needs to be used at the right time, or it's pointless. I will destroy myself a hundred times over, until I can deliver that hope at the right time Succubus. Our goal is the same, now please, put the poker down.”

Advencia removed the poker, but not before ramming her foot down into his abdomen hard, winding him. “THAT’s for fucking her corpse.” The demoness spat as she turned on him to finish her work on the fireplace.

He exploded in a fit of coughs as he rolled over and spoke, “I deserved that. I won't lie.”

“Do what you want with the trinkets.” Advencia muttered. “I serve Mistress, and only Mistress. What you do in your free time is of no concern to me.” She said as the fire sprang to life. It was her way of telling him the items were safe in his care, and that she’d have no part in telling Scarlet about them, or destroying them. “Best find a new hiding place.”

He carefully regained his breath and nodded before he spoke, “She expects me to rest well tonight because she is determined to see where I end and the Oni begins tomorrow. I know you came to push me deeper into my lusts, I won't force you to follow those orders or not. Thank you though, and I'm sure Amari thanks you as well.”

“I was only ordered to change your bedding.” Advencia muttered. “I will have to mention to her you aren’t as broken as she thought. You almost had me fooled.” She stared at the rubbish on the floor and kicked a small metal ball with her foot. “Perhaps these stirred some more life into you.”

He looked at the succubus and carefully put everything back in the robe. He sighed and carefully stowed it under the mattress and spoke, “Until I find better, best return them to where they were…” he shook his head before he spoke, “My job is to protect her Advencia, she doesn't know the dangers like we do. If I suffer tomorrow because of this then I will see it as my duty. She is wrong however, there is no way I could forsake the warrior's path. Not without being useless to her. Her ignorance is the only shield I have against her though, she doesn't understand what Bushido is.”

Advencia sat herself in one of the plush chairs by the fire, she did not appreciate the words Taka sprouted. Scarlet was clearer and more concise than she ever had been. There were vast shifts in her energy that unnerved the succubus but at the same time it was almost exciting and enthralling. Scarlet held such a dangerous power now.

“I wonder what the Oni would say to that.” Advencia mused to herself as her blue eyes drifted to the fireplace.

Taka replied bluntly, “I don't care what he thinks. This body is mine, not his. If he wants it he can fight me for it. Otherwise, he can wait for moments of drugged lucidity. If you want to talk to him so badly seduce me.” He sat heavily in a chair beside her. “Desire, fear, regret, these are the things the Oni feeds upon, when they hit a point in me, he can take control.”

“You won’t have that issue soon. Mistress plans on giving the Oni a tangible form.” Advencia said as she started to smooth out the ruffles in her tight bodice. “I have no need to seduce you if I cannot feed from you.”

He snorted softly, “I see. A demon to the end.” He mused, “I dared think you could become more Advencia. I am glad to not have that misconception anymore.”

“It would be for the best.” She said bluntly. Advencia shouldn’t care what Taka thought of her. If he thought of her as nothing more than a demon than it’d just make her job easier. Scarlet was the only one who ever saw her as something more than that, something more than a tool to be used. Why would anyone else show her the same courtesy?

“I’ll be here till morning, do what you want.” Advencia said as she stretched and lifted her legs to tuck underneath her, her tail flicking lazily as she curled up on the chair. Body flickering with the firelight.

Taka looked at the fire for what seemed forever, “I won't force you to anything you do not choose for yourself. Thank you for the company Advencia. Thank you for not completely outing me. And...thank you, for listening to the foolish words of a wave-man.” His words held a genuine respect for what she had done as he rose and prepared himself for bed.

“Mmmhmm.” Came her reply as Advencia watched him climb into bed and fall asleep.

“If only you knew, Ronin. If only you knew….”

Philomel
09-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Name of Thread: The Third Day: Reprise (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?263-The-Third-Day-Reprise) Rated M.
Type of Judgement: No Judgement

Rewards:

Tainted Bushido (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?57-TaintedBushido) receives:
1870 EXP
165 GP

Mari (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?22-Amari)receives:
1980 EXP
190 GP

All rewards include Althanas Day bonus at 3x.
Noble commerce, Mari's ability, is included.

“Knowledge becomes really such only when it is assimilated in the mind of the learner and shows in his character.”
― Inazo Nitobe, Bushido: The Soul of Japan. A Classic Essay on Samurai Ethics

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.”
― Kahlil Gibran

Philomel
09-06-2017, 07:12 AM
All rewards have been added.