PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone new to RP with?

Amari
09-11-2017, 12:37 PM
So I have a semi- open thread here:

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?328-Is-this-really-it-PM-for-invite

and was advised that for anyone to join I really should do a recruitment thread so that the other knows what is expected of them.

To be honest, I have left it kind of open ended because I wasn't sure what I wanted from any sort of RP partner.

Background on what has happened:

Scarlet (aka Amari) is the 2IC of the Crimson hand, and has procured some sort of diplomatic documentation Lye wanted her to get. She killed the messenger. More so maimed the messenger. Why?

Recently, her being became fully corrupted and thus was stripped of basic emotion. She struggles to feel any semblance of it. So she's been experimenting to try and find some sort of spark to keep her going. She's finding herself at a loss of what she is really going to do.

Sure, she has the Crimson Hand, which she will inevitably take over when Lye kicks the bucket, but as of right now she's like. "The fuck do I do."

---

Because I am looking for new people to write with, I can scrap this, and we can collaborate on something together. Amari is a cliche' and I am fully aware of that, so I get that it may be a bother to Rp with such a person.

Amari
09-11-2017, 12:44 PM
edit:

In saying that, I have other characters

Aynur: A blind girl who was on a pilgramage before she was captured and brutally tortured, and in current timeline is wandering the streets.

Eteri: Insane crazy catgirl who has a piece of pode in her, good job catdork.

Ayaka: Eteri's sister, bitchy, sick of everyone's shit.

FennWenn
09-11-2017, 01:05 PM
but but
Amari is the best cliches

(Kalista needs to meet Eteri at some point)

Philomel
09-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Someone new you say ...?
Hi. You don't know me.
Actually we haven't really written much phi and Amari. Maybe a thread with them.
Me! Pick me!

Amari
09-11-2017, 01:29 PM
we have a thread with them planned, when we finally finish the thread with Shin and Amari.....

eyup....when that happens....

mwahaha

you and I also have that one with Stare and Eteri

Venex Apara
09-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Eteri's sister, bitchy, sick of everyone's shit.

Sounds like Archie

FennWenn
09-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Don't you have Edgehog too, or have you not made him a thing (yet)? : D

Philomel
09-11-2017, 03:15 PM
We do have that one eventually, that is true. Fenn we are writing a thread too right?

FennWenn
09-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Oh! Yes, Ink Pot. I transferred over the first post, I think!

Here! (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?103-Ink-Pot-(Astrophel))