PDA

View Full Version : Castle Chat

Nevin
11-04-2017, 10:50 AM
This is going to be a chat thread/general info thread about the Castle of the Bloody Night event threads. Come here if you've got questions or want to check on something!.
Current post order:
Nevin
Sketch
Stare
Ezra
Maddy/Hype
Rainee

{Breaker has withdrawn Joshua from the event}

Philomel
11-04-2017, 11:43 AM
Perfect!

Thanks Nev. I thought this might be useful to open things up and letting us all chat.

Like I want to respond to Hype hugging Stare, but it going to be a while before it gets around to me, so how to fit that in.

- Babe, I could write something for you to add onto your post?

Briarheart
11-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Post order is for scrubs! :I

If you want to throw up a response of your own, that should be fine.

Breaker
11-04-2017, 01:20 PM
Apologies for not sticking with it! (also I'm moving this thread to the RPC as this is an IC forum).

Nevin
11-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Thank you for that, I couldn't move it myself. And no worries man, we'll be around for plenty later!

Philomel
11-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Cool thanks Breaker.

I mentioned it in chat but thanks for doing it :)

Nevin
11-04-2017, 02:29 PM
I caaaan't move things lol. I would have if I had the power.

Philomel
11-04-2017, 02:36 PM
I think we ended up missing each other in chat after it. I was rushing away so we didn't end up really starting the conversation. >_<

My bad in the end sorry

Nevin
11-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Found it! Ha!

Alright: current participant update:
Nevin, Sketch, Ezra, Maddy, Rainee, Stare, and possibly Slayer now.

Current thread groups for when the separation happens :

Nev/Stare
Ezra/Sketch
Maddy/Rainee
Slayer Solo?

The Crooked Knight
11-11-2017, 12:08 AM
sounds good!

Nevin
11-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Alright folks, information got revealed: The threshold into the castle is acting as a spatial distortion - you cannot see across it in either direction, and those who step across the threshold vanish from sight to those on the side they just left! Keep this in mind as you make your posts - and if you cross the threshold into the castle before my next post, have that be the end of your post, as the interior of the castle has not yet been described. Have fun!

Slayer
11-21-2017, 09:28 AM
I am really sorry guys, I got slammed with overtime, I'll be posting tonight though!

Philomel
11-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Slayer, I will let you post before me, then I will go so you can respond to Stare giving advice about the page. We can leave it as a ... i.e. start of a conversation and say they got back to it at some time that was never written. So you can advance that part of your side story.

Philomel
11-22-2017, 05:35 AM
Slayer I noticed you hadn't got your EXP and Gold transferred so I've done that

Nevin
11-22-2017, 02:08 PM
To try to move things along - the next post I make in the thread will be serving as the breaking point where everyone is sent to the separate threads. Because tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'll be putting off making that post until Saturday or Sunday - or I will post after everyone else has made a post taking them into the castle.

In regards to that, we are waiting on Fate and Knight. Briar has already told me he is fine with me bunny in Madison into the castle. For those who don't post before the weekend, I'll be doing that for you as well.

Nevin
11-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Alright folks, we're moving into the split up group threads! As a reminder:

Sketch and Ezra are in the Cells,
Rainee and Maddy/Hype are in the Ballroom
Nevin and Stare are in the Kitchen,
Dan Dan the Slayer man is in the Armory.

Nevin
11-27-2017, 03:08 PM
Alright guys and gals, all the threads are up! If you have any questions, direct them to me.

Sigil locations:
Ballroom: the Organist has it
Cells : Locked in the Office
Kitchen: Unknown
Training Grounds: Unknown

Notes:
Ballroom: touching the ghosts causes an icy chill, prolonged contact freezes. They don't seem to be targeting you though, just dancing in a waltz.

Cells: careful which cell you check - the inhabitants might not be as dead as they appear...

Kitchen: A gruesome feast is bring prepared. The zombie waiters are as much on the menu as their bloody burdens.

Training Grounds: No obvious way out - maybe the secret is in the mirrors' gaze?