PDA

View Full Version : Condeming One’s Soul. -solo-

sweet.seduction.
11-07-2017, 11:58 AM
PAST~

The coup her parents had planned had failed, so here she sat hidden in the back of their house in a “panic room” in a full panic. How ironic that she was trapped in a room filled with her own panic, her heart consumed with fear. She had greeted the rider with such hope that they had pulled it off. They had taken over the Kingdom and saved everyone from such a cruel fate that was there King.

Sadly the rider had only uttered a single word before a spear imbedded itself into his chest.

“Hide!”

It had seemed what would have been eons of waiting for Leila. Her mother had justified the coup by having said the King was even cruel for an incubus. He was unjust and greedy, he wanted all things even what wasn’t his, like her mother so something had to be done.

The sound of heavy footsteps neared the hidden entrance of the room, Leila’s heart all but seized in her chest. Her breath hitched as she covered her mouth with her hands tightly. Oh Gods no, she pleaded.

The silent prayers she had sent were not answered when light spilled into the dark room, light reaching all corners of the small five by fve room. The small crate she had hid in was the only thing that shielded her from being discovered. Her chest rose and feel rapidly as she tried her hardest to be stay quiet.

Her cries of pain filled the room as a sword had been shoved into the crate as it sliced clean into her shoulder. The top of the wooden box ripped off and she was drug out by her hair. Hot sticky blood seeped through her white silk dress.

“Oh look what we have here, Ranja,” the second eldest Prince; Radanon cooed as he gripped her golden white silk locks.

“Stop!” Leila gasped as he tore her from the crate, she was barely able to get her footing before he struck her across the face.

“Shut up you filthy traitor!” Radanon roared.

A yelp parted her now split lip as she held her cheek that felt as if someone had lit it on fire. Her head lulled slightly as she had stumbled back from the force of the hit. “Go to hell!” She spat at him. Before another blow could be made to her the eldest Prince stepped in front of her and caught his brother’s hand.

“Father wanted her delivered in one piece,” Ranja simply reminded his younger brother. Radanon grumbled displeased yet complied to his elder brother and left the room dragging the youngest of the three with him, Raku.

“Now let’s get you back to my father before you and your family cause any more trouble.” The eldest Prince gripped Leila’s upper arm and gave her no chance to protest before he drank in some of her energy just from such simple contact before he drug her with him.

sweet.seduction.
11-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Each time Leila would find herself with enough energy to fight out of Ranja’s grip he would draw more from her. It was like he knew she was about to fight him before she actually did. Hope would swell in her breast only to slip away as soon as it had appeared.

They arrived at the kingdom in no time, Radanon and Raku waited for them in front of the decayed castle. Before they entered Radanon gripped her face and forced her to look left, the sight of severed heads that were on pikes invaded her vision. One in particular drew her attention, sweet white locks billowed in the breeze, lifeless blue eyes that had once been striking.

“No…” She squeaked, tears stung her eyes. “Lynleigh!” She screamed, her older sister’s face held a horrific expression. She fought as hard as she could against both set of arms that restrained her. “You fucking monsters! You heartless monsters!!” She thrashed as hard as she could, she tried to use all her might but she was weak from all the energy Ranja had taken from her.

Radanon gripped her by the throat, easily lifted her from the ground. The constriction on her throat caused the tears to spill down her cheeks. He pulled her close, mere inches from his face. “You listen to me bitch, had your family not have tried to overthrow our father your sister would be alive. Don’t worry though she was used before she was beheaded,” he taunted her.

With all her might Leila raked her fingernails across Radanon’s perfect face. Taken by surprised he dropped her, she landed on the ground in a heap. She coughed, sputtered and tried to drink in the air greedily. Soon blow to her stomach sucked the air from her lungs as she curled up in a tight ball from the hard blow.

“You cunt! You better hope this doesn’t fucking scar!” Radanon growled before he stalked off inside.

“You best stop upsetting Radanon or he will kill you,” Ranja warned her.
“Good he would put me out of my misery then,” Leila croaked.

The eldest Prince shook his head in disapproval but none the less picked her up and carried her inside bridal style. She hated being weak and she didn’t enjoy being held like a baby by someone that had probably taken part in the slaughter of her dear sister.

The doors to the throne room were already held open as the two entered. King Ragnar sat on his throne of skulls all high and mighty. His cold dark gaze lit up as he saw them enter as he stood up and clasped his hands in front of him. “Finally she is here!”

sweet.seduction.
11-07-2017, 12:00 PM
King Ragnar and all of his sons looks almost the same. Strong sharp features. Their skin tan, the fires of Hades had kissed them. Their eyes all dark almost consumed by their always dilated pupils. Broad in the shoulders and dark hair all of them but Ranja.

When Ranja was first born there were rumors the Queen had bed another man because of his fair hair but they halted as he grew older and became a carbon copy of the King.

The King stalked towards them and grabbed Leila's face in one strong hand. He drank in her appearance, from her golden white locks, sleek cheekbones and slightly swollen lips. He licked his lips his eyes filled with lust.

“You share your mother’s beauty.” He stated. “Put her down Ranja and bring in the prisoners.”

Ranja stood her on her feet before rushing off to do as the King commanded him. Her eyes followed him until he was out of sight. Her heart sank with dread, Ragnar circled her like prey. “Do you know what took place last night?” His eyebrow darted up with inquisitively.

Leila couldn't find her words so she simply nodded her head in acknowledgment.

“Hmm,” was all that came from the cruel ruler.

A door creaked open and three people sauntered in chains and shackles with bags over their heads, guarded by two soldiers and Ranja. Leila stood paralyzed where she was at, her heart beat against her breastbone.

The prisoners were kneeled in front of their King and one by one the bags were removed from their heads. A sob broke Leila’s silence when she realized it was her remaining family. Her mother, her father and her uncle. The all turned their heads at the sound and her mother let out her own cry.

“Leila!” She tried to get up but was struck down by Ranja.

“Stop!” Leila begged her eyes locked on the King. “Please, please don't hurt them…” Her words drifted off as Ragnar made his way over to her.

“Shh, sweet Leila,” he stroked her cheek. “There, there. Radanon tend to her wounds that I assume you inflicted on her.”

Radanon glared at her, but accepted the dish of water and rag a servant offered him. A few large strides later and he stood behind her, ripped her gown roughly, she cried out softly as he washed her wounded shoulder. He tore a piece of fabric from the rag and tied it around her open wound.

“There father,” he spat with disgust. He walked away but not before he tossed another glare at her.

“Thank you, son.” King Ragnar emphasized the word son to remind the strong headed boy his place.

“As you know Leila your family and select few members of my council tried to overthrow me from my rightful place as King.” He's words were sharp as he circled her once more.

“As you can tell by the position they are in it did not work,” he chuckled with amusement.

sweet.seduction.
11-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Leila’s stomach was in a tight knot. A shiver ran down her body when the king stood behind her, his hot breath tickled her ear.

“I gave your sister a choice, your life or her’s.” He whispered, his words haunted her.

He moved fluidly in front of her, “She chose to die so you could live.” Amusement danced in his dark gaze, his words taunted her for a reaction. A few silent tears fell down her face.

“Lynleigh gave her life so that Leila could live!” He announced, his hands flew up as if he was still astonished by her sister’s choice to save her.

“You fucking monster! I'll kill you, you bastard!” Her father Thurin roared like a wild beast as he attempted to lunge for the King. Like the coup he had planned it failed, the chains tripped him up and he collided with the floor with a loud thud.

Hot fresh tears stung in Leila’s eyes, she hated that her father looked so weak. To a daughter a father is the most strongest person in their world. There her’s laid sobbing as if his own heart had been torn from his chest. She had never seen him so broken and she was helpless.

Ragnar reached her father with three easy strides, gripped him by his shackles and pulled him to his feet. “Should I tell you about the last hours of your daughter’s life? How she was passed around between not only my son’s but some of my guards as well. How she pleaded on your behalf even after all she had endured? Or how about she cried not for herself but for her sister.” He spat the words out with disgust.

Thurin sagged in Ragnar’s grip, his sobs echoed off the walls. The sound mixed with her mother’s cries. “My poor baby… Lynleigh I am so sorry..” Her mother called out to her sister as if she could hear her.

“Do you want to know how I knew about your little attempt? How I wasn’t where I usually am when you tried to claim the castle?” The King gloated. He released his grip on Thurin as the broken man dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes. “Bring him in,” he called to one of his guards. “Oh just wait, it gets better,” he warned them.

They all straightened up slightly, even her parents that mourned the loss of their oldest daughter. Everyone wanted to know who had done such a horrible thing to turn on them. In walked a figure that weared a dark cloak, he stopped just shallow of center of the room. The King stalked over and ripped the hood of the cloak off. In unison they all gasped in shock at the person that had done such a wicked thing.

“Benji?” His name slipped from Leila’s lips like a soft whispers but the vibration of betrayal carried it across the room. His eyes snapped over to her, the look of remorse flashed across his face. “How could you?” She cried out and launched herself at him. Her hands wrapped around his throat, her fingernails dug into his skin. “They killed Lynleigh because of you, you selfish coward!”

The betrayal stung worse because Benji was her guardian, some parents choose them to watch over their children if anything should happen to them. He had been a second father to her sister and her. He had taught them so many things and now his actions had caused her sister’s life.

The King clapped his hands in sheer delight at Leila’s outburst. “That’s it Leila, kill the man that betrayed your family,” he shouted like a wild beast. The demonic side lashed out, it clawed at her milky chocolate skin. Her hypnotic blue-purple orbs swirled with lust, lust for the blood that had caused the death of her sister, the fall of her sister.

sweet.seduction.
11-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Leila’s hands released him, Benji scrambled away as he sputtered and coughed. She wasn’t done with him. Her hands flew towards him, the cloth of the curtains snaked around his limbs. A small whimper came from the grown man like he was a wounded animal. Slowly the constricted his movements and pulled him from different directions.
“Leila!” Her mother cried out.

“What,” she hissed and turned towards her mother. Her eyes now nothing but pitch black. Her chest heaved up and down.

“Don’t..” The single word slipped from her mother’s chapped lips.

The angry desinergraded quickly as she released the fabric that was about to draw and quarter him. Her legs gave way as she sunk to the floor, the sobs wracked through her body as she shook like a leaf the trembled in the wind.

“Pitty, I was hoping I would get a show of your true potential.” Ragnar tisked, his head shook in disappointment. “No matter, moving on with the day!” The King snapped his fingers in came three guards. Two of the guards grabbed her mother and heaved her to her feet. She tried to fight them off while the other held her father in his place.

“No,” Leila gasped as she pushed off the ground and tried to go to her mother. Ranja swept her up in his arms. He held her tightly, slowly she could feel the energy leak from her body as he drank from her. “I’ll fucking kill you Ragnar! I swear I will fucking kill you!” Thurin struggled against his guard. Even her uncle Thayne fought against the guard that had him in a headlock.

“Don’t, please don’t,” Leila pleaded as they two guards took her mother Simone out of the room.

“Shh little tiger.” Ranja whispered into her ear, his lips pressed against her ear.

“I am going to kill you all, your entire will family fall at my hand. This I promise you Ranja.” Leila meant every word that passed her lips. She made this vow and she would fufill it.

The Prince didn’t say anything just simply held her in his arms. He stood still like a statue, he had to be heartless to be anything like his demented father.

sweet.seduction.
11-07-2017, 01:12 PM
All the fight that Leila had previously had dissolved, her body would have fallen to the floor had it not been for Ranja holding her up. Her head lulled, slowly it swayed back and forth. Her silvery white locks became a curtain that shielded her face from others.

Small sobs shook her body, Ranja’s grip tightened around her slender waist. “Straighten up,” the prince hissed in her ear. With what strength Leila had left she tossed her head back with all her might. The base of her skull connected with the Prince’s nose. This assault took him by surprise as he shouted out in pain. Ranja released her and covered his now broken, bloody nose.

She dropped to the floor before she pushed herself off all fours. Leila sprinted as fast as she could, her hands flung out in front of her the linens in the room wrapped around the king and his sons. She threw herself at the King, their bodies connected and they fell to the floor.

A shred of her dress snaked itself around the King’s throat. Slowly it constricted his airway as she twirled her fingers around and around in a slow circular motion. At first Ragnar’s face held amusement but the more she allowed the fabric to squeeze the amusement fell from his face. For a brief moment the mighty King looked scared, his eyes bulged out slightly with fear.

It was Radanon that broke free first, his hand gripped her hair and heaved her off his father. Her body collided with the granite floor. The air forced out of her lungs as she squirmed and tried to force air in and out.

An almost animalist sound came from the second eldest Prince, it was something between a grunt and a growl. Leila coughed and sputtered as she pulled herself to be on all fours. It was a big mistake as it gave Radanon the opening he needed. His foot connected with her stomach as she wheezed.

Her small frame rolled over itself a few times as she was certain a rib or two was splintered. Raspy breaths were forced from Leila as she groaned, small cries each time she breathed. In, and out in and out. It may hurt like a son of a bitch but breathe. She chanted in her mind.

She curled into the fetal position, Radanon stalked towards her. Slowly he circled her like the beast he was. “Radanon, stop.” King Ragnar barked roughly.

“By the way she is breathing father it sounds like she may have a cracked rib or something,” Ranja simply stated as he stood up straight brushing off his clothes.

“I hear that my son,” the King smiled as he made his way towards Leila, her heart beat in her ears.

Her ragged breathing quickened with each step he took towards her. In one swift movement he gripped her by her hair and hauled her up right. Her feet dangled merely inches of the floor. A cry of pain was caught in her throat, a strangle gurgling sound came from her instead. Leila could hear her father hollering at the king, oddly he sounded farther away than he actually was.

“Try that again and I will skin your father alive,” Ragnar spat at her. Just as quickly he dropped her to the floor. This time when she hit the floor she felt her skull bounce of the hard, cold granite Stone. Black spots danced in her vision before everything went

sweet.seduction.
01-08-2018, 05:30 PM
Leila wasn’t sure how much time had passed, her only clew was the dimly lit torches around the room. She groaned, her head felt as if it had its own pulse, her hand gently touched the tender area. It was sticky and wet when she pulled away, one look would let her know that she had hit her head hard enough to crack it open.

Slowly her eyes scanned the room, she was now chained at the ankles, her hands remained free. Why was she alone, where had her father and the royal family gone, all these confusing questions swam in her head. “Where is everyone,” she spoke her question aloud this time. At first there was no answer, her heartbeat quickened as the shadows started to move.

“They are getting ready for what is to happen tonight,” Leila’s head whipped quickly to one side causing her to his in pain. Ranja walked closer, the shadows melted away from him.

“Wha-t happens tonight, where is my mother and father, what have you done with them” her tone was sharp as she tossed the questions at him.

“You will see soon, I am here to take you to get ready” with that statement he simply picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder moving quickly through the winding hallways. He took the stairs two at a time, the added weight not slowing him down as he entered the bathing room. He shrugged her off of him as she fell tumbling to the floor and landed in a heap at his feet.

He nudged her with his leather boot as she yelped feeling her wounded shoulder become wet with fresh blood. “Fucking bastard,” she growled and pushed herself into a semi hunched over standing position. She babied her wounded shoulder a little too heavily as she walked towards the bathing room.

“Undress and bathe yourself,” his tone was robotic but his eyes held a certain glint in them.

“Get out and I will,” Leila stood her ground as best as the heavy chains around her ankles would let her. The prince had the flirtation of a smile playing with his beautifully sculpted lips. “That isn’t how this works now undress before I rip the clothes from your body.” He took a few step closer, a greedy hand reached out, she slapped it away like a mother would a child.

“Piss off, you fucking oversized brute.” Just as the words left her lips he was at her side, his hand gripped her locks tightly. “Your tongue is going to get you in trouble little tiger,” he’s breath fanned across her face before he quickly released her. “Bathe now.” his voice held more of an authoritative tone this time.

Slowly she slipped from her dress, the stained fabric fell around her feet in a pool of tainted clothing. She stepped out of it, Ranja knelt down undid her shackles. His hand lingered a little too long on her foot as she pulled away and quickly stepped into the tub.
The hot water loosened her stiff muscles and agitated joints. Quickly the water became murky with her blood as it washed away. Her wounded shoulder still slightly opened and it constantly leaked. “That needs to be closed,” the Prince assessed her wounds for a short moment she had forgotten he was there and had given into the relaxation of the hot water.

He took a dagger out of its sheath and placed it in the embers of the fire, letting the metal heat up. When he was satisfied with the how hot the metal was he pulled her to him. Without warning he pushed the dagger to each side of her wound. She screamed, thrashed and tried to pull from him but his grip was firm and he didn’t let go until he was done.

The wounds were close but the smell of melting flesh filled the air, Leila’s stomach flipped and turned as bile quickly rose in her throat. The water stung but also soothed the now charred flesh as she felt a wave of fatigue wash over her.