PDA

View Full Version : Garden of the Hydra (Solo)(Hunt)

Hydra
11-14-2017, 03:58 PM
Deep in the middle of an unassuming forest, grows a garden like no other, where plants of all kinds flourish. In the center of the garden sat what looked like a giant’s log cabin. The 12’ tall oak door looked like it had an 8’ tall oak door inside of it. In front of the house was a huge gazebo where a large table was placed in the center. On one side of the table a ladder was placed. Around the table stood two beings, one was a two headed Hydra with brown skin and the other was an oak looking Ent.

“When do you think she will get here My Queen?” the Ent asked the Hydra in his slow Basic.

“Hydragon no know,” the Hydra replied in her simple Basic, “Cynthia, Oakland, Hydragon suppose meet now.”

Just as she said that a human ran over and started to climb the ladder as she said, “Sorry I’m late, I had slept in.” As soon as she made it to the top she stood at attention. The human woman stood in front of the two giant beasts.

“Cynthia!” the Ent said in a harsh tone, “Out of all of us you should be the least likely to be late!”

“I know Oakland,” Cynthia said with her head bowed. She doesn’t know why she was always late. It just seemed like she lost track of time.

“Oakland peace,” the Hydra said to Oakland. Then she turned to Cynthia, “Cynthia, time important, be here time next.”

Oakland bowed his head while Cynthia said, “Of course Hydragon. I will try to make it on time next time.”

Hydragon narrowed her eyes, “No try. Do, do not, no try.”

Cynthia looked at Hydragon with confusion on her face. Oakland seeing this said, “I believe that Our Queen is saying ‘There is no such thing as trying, there is only doing and not doing.’ Am I right My Queen?”

Hydragon smiled and said, “Right Oakland.” She then narrowed her eyes and said, “Call Hydragon ‘Hydragon’. No call Hydragon ‘My Queen’”

“No can do My Queen,” Oakland said with a slight smile. “You are my queen thus I must call you My Queen.”

Hydragon just scowled but gave up on trying to get Oakland to call her by name. He would never listen anyway. “Meeting start now,” she said as the other two straightened up and an air of seriousness washed over the three in the gazebo.

Upon seeing that the meeting was ready, Hydragon shouted, “Shrubs!”

Oakland then shouted, “Trees!”

Cynthia then shouted, “Flowers!”

Then all three of them shouted, “LIFE!”

Suddenly a green aura surrounded them as trees grew around the gazebo blocking any intruders from getting through. The ground inside the gazebo was suddenly covered by flowering vines and the table started to sprout branches as the aura given off by the three saturated the area causing life to thrive in the gazebo. As their aura died down a smile appeared on the three faces and they began to laugh in pure joy at the beauty of their meeting place.

As their laughter began to subside Hydragon looked at her two companions and said “Meeting start.”