PDA

View Full Version : The Training Grounds (October Event Thread, closed)

Nevin
11-27-2017, 03:04 PM
The teleportation magic dissipates, leaving you inside what is clearly a salle - a training chamber, designed for the guard and knights to work in. A dry, dusty floor is covered in a thin layer of sand, crusted in spots with age old blood. Along the walls are floor to ceiling mirrors, reflecting inwards - and in the corners of the room are powerful directed lamps, blazing flames casting both heat and light into the room.

A close inspection of the mirrors will reveal that they have been distorted, and now give off almost 'fun house' properties - showing twisted, physically distorted reflections of whatever is inside of them.

There are no obvious doors out. Near one wall is a weapons rack, bearing rusty, clearly disused swords, daggers, and maces. The passage of time here is clearly displayed.

{ Participant:
Dan}

Nevin
12-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Slayer, I'd hope to hear from you soon bud, need to close this out soon if I don't.

Nevin
12-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Hey hey folks! General announcement question: can you let me know today or tomorrow if you're going to post here? If not we'll have the mods close it down.

-Training Grounds: Slayer