PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break (Recruitment)

Ioder_Horvat
12-01-2017, 09:58 AM
This fragment of cloth was found attached to the ankle of a sparrow near the capital of Corone. The denizens of Radasanth spread the message through the city.

The message read as follows, "... have been locked in Dour Garrison for forty five days and I fear my time is up. I have been locked up unjustly and offer a reward to anyone able to facilitate my rescue. Im pretty sure im going to be moved to the full restraint quarters soon. Please hurry, Ioder.

This is a recruitment thread for a prison break themed rescue mission. There are a few requirements to join sadly. This is a mission where you will be asked to do unlawful things in order to rescue your target so playing a morally just character may be a hang up. Additionally this inst going to be able to be done without combat, at the least you must be prepared for at least one or two confrontations. And finally i plan to introduce an element of mystery at about the half way point so a basic sleuth skill will be needed.

This is a no rush thread, but would prefer if you could post weekly.

I think this thread would work well with two others so im going to open this up to two people so far. First come first serve, comment below if you would like to rp.

The thread is closed. First post is up. http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?706-The-Escape-from-Dour-(Closed)&p=7175#post7175

Ashla
12-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Ashla's morals have been severely twisted and she's wanted in Corone already xD

If no one else wants to, this looks like fun! :)

House of Cards
12-01-2017, 10:14 AM
Phyr has some experience with prison breaks, and I think I could twist his story to put him in a position where he'd be willing to do this.

Ioder_Horvat
12-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Nice. So i was thinking that this thread would begin somewhere in Radasanth where I act out the set up and Npc's until you actually reach my PC where ill introduce the mysterious element. If that works you guys ill go ahead at get to work.

Breaker
12-01-2017, 11:06 AM
Sounds good to me (I'm Phyr).

Ashla
12-01-2017, 11:09 AM
I will be gone for the next day (or two), so it's completely optional for you guys whether you include me or not. :P

I could see Ashla being in a Citadel fite, coming out of the Citadel, then somehow hearing of the prison break or something.

Ioder_Horvat
12-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Okay Ashla, i figure that we can leave it open for you to hop right in when you get back. Phyr and I will take the first two posts.

Ashla
12-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Ashla could also potentially join the gain later in the game too. Like, Phyr could be the starting member of the break out party and during the journey they run into her. Whatever suits you best :)

Ioder_Horvat
12-01-2017, 12:58 PM
My first post is up. http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?706-The-Escape-from-Dour-(Closed)&p=7175#post7175

Whoever wants to post next feel free. Take it as far as you want, feel free to add anything that would make the story mesh better and if i need to change anything let me know.

House of Cards
12-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Posted it up, let me know if it works well with what you're going for.

Breaker
12-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Am I up next again? Should I skip to the beginning of the actual prison break?

Ioder_Horvat
12-03-2017, 08:51 AM
That would work. Ashla can write herself in however she sees fit when the time comes.

Ashla
12-03-2017, 09:14 AM
I have no idea how to though lol

Any suggestions?

Ioder_Horvat
12-03-2017, 09:18 AM
One way of going about it is to just be at the prison when we get there. Act like your one of the four people Solomon hired. I think we have established three including breaker's alt.

Or you could have been scouting out the area before hand for Solomon and just already be apart of the action.

Dare is say, covert insider agent? Maybe the one who snuck out Ioder's message.

Ashla
12-03-2017, 12:43 PM
In most cases Ashla wouldn't go near a prison. I know why she's joining the break in, but how does she join? Does she sign up with the other members? Her being of the three sounds reasonable, especially with how young she is xD

Ioder_Horvat
12-03-2017, 01:12 PM
That works on my end. Now, a posting order. let breaker go again and then your up ashla.

Ashla
12-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Okay :)

Breaker
12-14-2017, 08:16 AM
Sorry this has taken so long. I have half a post written, but it assumes Ashla is taking part. Ashla, are you still with us for this one?

Ashla
12-14-2017, 08:48 AM
Wait... It's my turn?

Oops.

I'll get to my post as soon as I have the time! Im so sorry :P

Breaker
12-14-2017, 08:50 AM
No, it's my turn, I was just wasn't sure if you were still participating because you've been talking about not using this character anymore. Glad you're still in it, I'll have a post up soon.

edit: My post is up, let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Ashla
12-18-2017, 11:10 PM
Posted.

Ioder_Horvat
12-22-2017, 10:39 AM
Im loving this thread. my response might take a little while cause Christmas and such but im so happy with it so far!

Breaker
01-09-2018, 08:15 AM
Sorry I'm taking a bit to write my next post. I'm actually a little confused about Ioder's location - is he in the Knight-Captains's chambers, or communicating with him by magic from a cell somehow?