PDA

View Full Version : Trips are good for the soul, Right? (M)

Ayaka
12-12-2017, 08:32 AM
“We need to talk.” She muttered in a hushed whisper. Ayaka knew it hadn’t quite been a month, but it was close enough and she was in the area. She thought she’d drop in on the two, she thought she’d see no change, and whisk her little sister away kicking and screaming. In and out, nice and simple. This….wasn’t the case. why isn’t it ever fuckin’ nice and simple when it comes to my sister?

Nevin led the way to his workshop. Two doors down at the end of the hall. She was greeted to the site of a workshop. Long, low wooden tables were covered in paraphernalia, bunsen burners next to gently simmering vials and strangely colored fluids in tubes. A station where he did prep work had a rack with recently washed tools behind it - knives, a mortar and pestle, and the like. At the far end was what looked like an open ended cabinet, and upon it were magical symbols intended to chill whatever was inside the cabinet. Her eyes darted to the table where something was cooling in a chamber to one side. It was a little difficult to determine what it was just from smell, because everything in the workshop had a damn smell. But a quick look over the herbs that scattered the table, and Ayaka could tell it was some sort of antidote. Nevin gestured for her to sit at one of the two chairs that were near the table. Great. They really were like a fuckin’ perfect little couple.

Ayaka sat and crossed her legs, then her arms. Carefully folding the white fabric of her priestess dress into her lap. “Right. I want to know what you have been pouring into my sister, and why she practically reeks of…” Ayaka paused. “You and your….activities.” Ayaka held up a single dainty finger. “And I don’t fuckin’ want the details, I don’t mean just physical shit. I mean her-that thing inside of her. What the fuck have you two been doing?”

“She was kidnapped. I saved her. She got hurt, I poured my life force into her to keep her alive. If she or that thing are changed, that is the reason. And since then, the two of us have been happily living together. She considers this place ‘home’. Has a key and everything.” He pointed over to the bed where Eteri slept while he was working, then leaned against a wall with his arms crossed over his chest. “That's all I know.”

“I didn’t ask for yer fuckin’ life story. All I needed to know was what yer did. Right..life force…” Ayaka pursed her lips and tapped her chin lightly. “It hasn’t exactly gone down, or shrunk or anything of the sort.” Ayaka could detect the dismay in Nevin’s body language, the way his shoulders sagged and his eyes fell to the floor. “But - it’s more contained and it’s not spreading. It’s like it’s benign. Of course - that won’t be the case forever. I honestly think it best I take her back to Akashima. If you two are a couple, and you love her - then surely you’d understand this is important.” Nevin’s body had stilled. He took a deep breath, and as he let it out he seemed to deflate for a second before straightening up.

“You are right.”

“Damn right I am.” Ayaka went to stand, but Nevin stopped her, placing a palm out to gesture her to sit back down. Her eyes narrowed.

“You can take her, but I’m going too.” His voice was steady, and firm.

Well that was just fan-fuckin-tastic. Ayaka didn’t want to play babysitter to an insolent shit of a sister and a tall brute with a messed up soul. “Fine. Whatever. Be ready by morning. The both of you.”

And...by morning - all three of them were on a carriage heading for Akashima. Ayaka sat opposite a very embarrassed and flustered looking Eteri, and a very sheepish looking Nevin. The two looked like a couple of deviants who just got caught out. Damnit… Ayaka didn’t want to admit it, but Nevin seemed to be grounding her. That was something at least.

“Ya can talk...don’t make this any more fuckin’ awkward than it already is.”

Nevin took a deep breath and looked out at the countryside that they were passing through. “What is it like there? I've been to several of the lands around here, but Akashima is further than I've roamed.” His eyes swung back in to switch between Ayaka and her sister.

Eteri pursed her lips. “Prettier than anywhere. We going to the Ninyama.”

“It’s ‘we are going to Ninyama.’” Ayaka corrected, her golden eyes shifting out to watch the countryside. “It ain’t as lavish as some o’ the other places, and actually - our town is just outside of Ninyama, but it’s easier to say that. Yer a couple o’ freaks. One without a soul, and one with two. Don’t expect pleasantries.”

“I've been treated as a freak more than I've been treated as a man. In that regard, I have a thick skin.”

Ayaka shrugged. Why did this man have to constantly whittle on about his pissy life story? Gods...Ayaka hoped that Eteri didn’t drone on about her past like that. Speaking off… Ayaka glanced over at her sister.

Eteri didn’t seem too happy to be going back. Ayaka knew this. Ayaka knew how people treated Eteri when she wasn’t around. Ayaka switched to their native tongue, not giving a damn what Nevin thought of it. <“They won’t mess with you when I’m there. You know I have work to do in the temple when we get back - so the day will be yours. You should show Nevin around.”>

<”W-what? But...I don’t really-”>

<”Oh don’t be such a fuckin’ pussy. If someone gets all high and mighty just kick em in the balls, or roundhouse kick them in the tit. That shit hurts.”>

<”What! I can’t do that!””>

Ayaka smirked as her eyes landed on Nevin. He looked lost. This pleased the sadistic catgirl. “I can think of a few people who’d benefit from that….”

Nevin
12-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Nevin slowly slid his eyes back and forth between the women. Eteri seemed nervous about something, while Ayaka was clearly getting angry about it. He reached over and squeezed Eteri’s knee reassuringly before looking out the window, biting his tongue. He could understand maybe one word in every ten, and then only the most basic ones. He and Eteri had focused on working more on her learning to handle tradespeak better, and his learning Akashiman had been a secondary concern.

This was going to be a fun trip. He would be a barbarian who could barely speak the language, being dragged around by a woman who clearly didn't like him. He just hoped that they would be able to help Eteri. Keeping the soul bit ‘benign’ was all and good, but he didn't fancy waking up with her tentacles getting invasive again. His hand let go of Eteri's knee and he rub his throat - something was bothering him, like a warm almost burning but not quite feeling. It made no sense - and his internal magic didn't seem to be reacting to it at all.

He frowned and looked out the window, his eyes widening a bit as he leaned forward. “Hmm? Is that Ninyama?” In the distance was what looked like a fairly active city - and it seemed to be on the road that they were traveling. Nevin rubbed his throat again, then frowned and began rummaging in his pouches to see if he had brought along any cough suppressants.

“Yeh.” Ayaka said, sounding bored. “What? Allergic to fresh air?” She asked as she turned her face to his.

“Hardly. I'm not sure what the issue is.” Nevin didn't even look up, though there was a strange scratchy note in his voice. He sat back and tossed a suppressant into his mouth before shrugging. “First for me.”

He was aware of Eteri’s eyes on him, wide and staring. Her full lips pressed into a worried pout. She hadn’t said anything but her expression was so clearly concerned for his well being.

He gave his preferred catgirl a smile. “I'm sure I'll be fine, Eteri. People have been dealing with coughs for years.” Nevin was not saying that the cough suppressant was not helping. He squeezed her leg, and let the two fall back into talking in the native tongue, his throat burning steadily.

An hour had passed and the sights of countryside gave way to houses dotted close together, then, a village. Various people walked the streets, most were Nekojin; fully furred and bipedal catfolk. A few elves, half-breeds and even gnomes dotted the streets. But few to no humans. Especially ones as tall as Nevin.

He definitely felt out of place - more so because he could see the way that many people were looking at him, their eyes widening when they traveled up his length, then freezing at his blood red hair. It was currently draped across his shoulders and hanging down between his shoulder blades on his back and was probably more eye catching than he normally felt it was.

“Right.” Ayaka said abruplty, causing Nevin to shift his eyes to her. “I need to go to the temple. Inform them of what’s going on.” She pointed down toward a path that veered off to the left, red gate-like structures were dotted along it, and tiny little stone houses were nestled in the grass along the paths edge. “I may be a few hours. You two have fun. Just don’t go fuckin’ each other in the streets.” And with a flourish of her hands, and the gentle sway of her hips - Ayaka was gone. Down the path. Leaving Nevin alone with Eteri.

He blinked several times then slowly slid his gaze back to Eteri, who was looking increasingly nervous. He didn't know why at first, until he saw some people giving her ugly looks. He couldn't understand what the people around them were saying, but from the way she was acting it couldn't be good. He stepped towards her and pulled her in close, wincing slightly as his throat tingled almost painfully.

She stepped back, placing a palm on his chest. “Is the uncommons...to have the ...showing of ...feels here. Touching and hand holding and kissing is like...the strange here… things that be behind the closed doors.”

He studied her for a long minute, then nodded. This was not his country, or one he was that familiar with. He could see that Eteri wanted to be closer, but that she was keeping her distance for propriety’s sake. “I'll try not to do that again. I'm sorry.” He bowed his head, hiding his frustration at the scratchiness in his voice as he spoke.

She offered him a warm smile, it faltered as he cleared his throat again. “Nevin....throat still hurting the you?”

“A bit. Ahem. ‘is your throat still hurting you.’” He gave her a patient, warm smile. One that faded as he continued. “And a bit. I'm not sure why - I don't have any allergies, and if I did they would not come on so quickly.”

She frowned and looked around. “Would the food or the medicals help? Can go to the which?”Nevin frowned and drummed his fingers against his arm. He wasn't sure which was what he needed, maybe some food would help?

“Are there any ramen places around? I loved yours, I want to see if any others are as good.”
She smiled at him, and gestured for him to follow her.

Eteri
12-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Yes...Food… I could do that easily enough. “Mmmm yes.” I said, coming home...was a sore subject for me. I could feel the eyes on us and hear the whispers, but in a way. We evened each other out. He was a tall man, one with two souls and I was small and had none. It was no doubt confusing to a lot of the residents here. I couldn’t exactly blame them. Even if I wanted to hold Nevin’s hand tight, I had to resist the urge.

Every so often our hands would brush up against each other and I’d reach out with my fingers, in an attempt to let that sensation linger just a little longer. I lead him down toward the main street, lanterns painted with intricate patterns and colours littered the shops. Signs were placed out and despite being a small village the thoroughfare was bustling.

“Follow close.Know small shop. Is best. Ayaka bring home from the food all the time.” I glanced up at Nevin who looked as though he were about to correct me on my Tradespeak, instead he stopped himself and cleared his throat. He reached up and rubbed his neck with those long, slender fingers, a frown on his lips that he soon shoved away.

“Here now.” I had to pull on his sleeve to stop him walking forward. I pointed to a shop front. Steam rose out from one of the side windows, it looked as though it could house 8 people at most. 6 if one of those people happened to be Nevin. Still, the place only had the one patron inside - aside from the chef. A tall and sleek full blooded Nekojin with midnight blue fur was exchanging words with the patron. They were laughing.

I smiled. It was a quaint place. I think Nevin would really like it. I stepped up to the door and pushed it open, the bell jingled.

<”Welcome! Please-”> The man turned to her, his whiskers bristled and his deep blue eyes turned to slits. <”We don’t serve soulless here.”> He pointed to a faded sign above one of the menus. <”Take your dirty friend and leave.”>

Oh... .

So that’s why Ayaka never took me here. My ears drooped and I offered him a small smile and a bow. <”S-sorry...can I possibly place an order to go?”>

<”No.”> Came his curt reply. <”Now leave.”>

I nodded, disappointed and turned to leave. Only to find that Nevn hadn’t moved an inch. He stood, still blocking the doorway. “A-ah… we need to be the going...they closing.” Nevin still wasn’t moving.

I noticed as he was staring steadily at the man sitting down, ignoring us as he ate slowly. Then he drew in a deep, deep breath, and let it out slowly, and stepped back. “Alright.”

I breathed a sigh of relief...I was worried he was going to start something… I’d have to try and explain to him that confrontation was very rude here. I ushered him out the store quietly. “Am sorry...uhm...should be doing the medicines instead?” I asked, if we couldn’t eat at my favourite place - maybe we could just go find him something for his throat.

“Eteri the worried about throat.”

“I wonder.. If they'll be closed too.” His voice was very soft.

I forced a laugh as I reached out to lightly squeeze his arm before pulling away. “Not be the silly. Many places open laters….and they be the closing between lunch and dinner.” That much was true, I was just not too specific on the time. I could tell that he was suspicious, but I didn’t have the heart to tell him that the man kicked us out because of me.

<”And what the hell do you think you’re doing?”>

I jumped at the sound of my sisters voice. It’d only been half an hour….what was she doing back already?

I turned to see Ayaka standing behind us, her arms crossed. <”Did that man kick you, a paying customer out?”>

Oh no...Ayaka was one to start things. I didn’t want this to be a scene. Please, please, please don’t let this be a scene <”It’s ok I was just showing him where-”> I stopped as Nevin interrupted.

“Apparently, they were closing.” There was a tight pleasantness to Nevin’s voice behind me. He knew? How?

He didn’t understand us...surely...so maybe he just guessed? Oh no… I shot my eyes back to Ayaka. She had that look in her eye. Oh gosh…

Was magically disappearing a power? Could I have it right about now?

Ayaka
12-12-2017, 08:37 AM
“Is that so?” Ayaka stared at Nevin for a few moments, then back to Eteri. “Thanks for telling me.” She pushed past Nevin then Eteri who feebly grasped at the long sleeves of her garb. Ayaka was not amused.

Be damned if anyone was going to treat her little sister like shit. Her sister was probably the mst fuckin’ dumbest, naieve, ignorant piece of shit to walk the earth but dammit she was also the most innocent and reasonable of the lot. At least Eteri was honest.

Ayaka practically slammed the door open. <”Yo, Akane.”>

The chef looked up at Ayaka and his eyed widened, his mouth smiling in delight. <”High priestess! Welcome, come, come sit. Sit. I’ll prepare your-”>

Ayaka pointed to Eteri and Nevin. <”You’ll fuckin’ prepare whatever the fuck they want. They are paying customers and I know yer a greedy ol’ bastard. So shut up and take their fuckin’ money they want..”> Ayaka paused and turned to a very nervous Eteri.

<”What do you want? What does your giant boytoy want?”>

Eteri stood just outside of the threshold of the store, she bit her lip, glancing away before answering. <”A...ah Shoyu...for the both of us ...with double extra chashu.”>

Ayaka nodded and turned back to the now very agitated chef. <”Hear that Akane? She wants her ramen swimming in pork. I wanna see two fuckin’ steaming bowls in front of me right the fuck now. We’re going to sit down and we’re going to ENJOY our meals.”> Ayaka sat down next to the other man, an elderly nekohin with matted white fur all over his body. He wore silk pants and a red sash over an otherwise bare, furry chest. <”Yo, Shiro.”> Ayaka said with a nod.

<”I figured you’d show… you just have a sixth sense for that sort of thing.”> he said as he held up his hand to signal Akane. <”6 shots sake, warm.”> Akane nodded, his back to them as he bustled about, making the bowls.

<”Aye, get your fuckin’ furry blue butt in here - and tell your fuckbuddy to not hit his big ass forehead on the way in.”> Ayaka called out to the two who were still standing awkwardly in the doorway.

They entered, Eteri silently taking a seat next to Ayaka. Nevin ducked in, keeping his head low even so, he had to bend over not to hit the top. He calmly folded himself down onto the chair by Eteri, and nodded his head to Ayaka quietly.

Shiro, the older man sighed and rubbed his head. <”You’re a handful Ayaka. I remember when you’d chase people with a stick for even glancing at Eteri the wrong way. I’d say it’s good to see the both of you back in town, but if she’s back - then I doubt it is.”>

Ayaka nodded but didn’t say much further on it. Shiro was a good man, avoided conflict like it was the fuckin’ black plague, but that was common. Head down, shut up. That’s the way this place worked. The six drinks were placed in front of Shiro who slid one to Eteri, one to Nevin two to Ayaka and kept two to himself. <”Cheers to whatever the hell it is you’re doing.”>

Ayaka rose her small cup and gestured for Nevin and Ayaka to do the same. <”Cheers.”> She downed the drink and slammed the sake cup back on the tiny bar before downing the other. Nevin studied his drink for a moment before doing the same, lifting an eyebrow at the taste as it burned down his throat.

The two bowls were shoved in front of both Eteri and Nevin and Ayaka was pleased to note that indeed, both bowls had a disproportionately large amount of meat in it. <”Dig in fuckers. Especially you Eteri. You’ll need your strength.”>

Eteri turned her head to look at Ayaka, <”What? Why?”>

<”Best just enjoy the meal and the drinks. Keep ‘em coming Akane.”>

Nevin
12-12-2017, 08:37 AM
The bowl currently in front of Nevin was definitely larger than what Eteri had made. Thick cuts of pork rested along the top on one side, or at least there had been an attempt to put them on one side, they really covered half of the bowl or more. Curious, he used his chopsticks - well, the store’s. He had his tucked in his bag at the moment - to level the meat out of the way. Partially crushed beneath it was thin strip of a green leafy vegetable. Eteri had included some of this herself, but not as much. He gave a fond smile to his girlfriend who was already digging in - it seemed her preference for meat affected even her own nation’s meals.

The redhead quietly began working on his own bowl. Nowhere near as proficient as Eteri it took him longer - but he ate more of the additional vegetables as well, while she seemed content with just the meat and the noodles. In the end he gave her some of his pork and snagged some of the veggies from her bowl. If Ayaka was warning that Eteri would need her strength..

Well. He wanted to make sure she ate as much as she could. Nevin raised an eyebrow and spoke softly to Eteri. “Yours is better.” He finished and sat back, settling his hands in his lap as he turned his attention to Ayaka.

“You is lie.” Eteri shot back, slurping her noodles loudly. Come to think of it… the older man had been slurping his rather loudly too. Nevin wondered if this was a custom.

Ayaka was still exchanging words with the old cat next to her in a language he didn’t understand. Finally Ayaka turned to Eteri and again, started talking in Akashiman. Nevin noticed that Eteri didn’t like what was being said, her ears swiveled downward, and for the briefest of moments she stopped eating. ONly briefly before she started again.

His throat was burning fiercely at this point. It seemed food had not been the solution. At this point it was becoming odd that despite his throat - and now that he thought about it some of his mouth- were being affected , but nothing else. He hadn't been eating anything when this started, so then, why? He reached up and massaged his throat again, frowning.

Eteri immediately caught the action. “Nevin! Throat!?” He blinked and was taken aback by the concern and fear in her voice. He leaned back and frowned..

“I'll be fine, Eteri. Your situation is more important. I don't have a fever or any other signs of fighting off an illness. I can go to a doctor in a bit.” He was trying make her calm down.

Eteri shook her head and turned to her sister, talking to her in that same worried tone...just in a different language. Ayaka rose her eyes to look at Nevin and shrugged. Clearly not moved by Eteri’s plight. Eteri rose her voice, and it took Ayaka slamming her sake cup down, and hissing something low to Eteri for Eteri to go back to the remnants of her meal.

“Eteri. I am fine, dear. Don't let me be the cause of problems.”

“Liar…” Eteri mumbled. She pushed her bowl toward him, the vegetables and eggs floated in the little amount of broth she had left him. He winced at the hurt in her voice. He slowly reached out and took the bowl.

“Alright, I'll eat more vegetables. They're good for being sick.” Anything to make that pout go away.

“Not good for being the liars.” She mumbled, crossing her arms in front of her. He sighed and started to reach out to her, pausing and pulling his hand back to rest it on the table. Public displays of affection weren’t right here. He took a deep breath.

“Right now, you are more important. My throat is not actually hurting me. It's more like.. It wants something but I have no idea what. My magic is weird, you know that.” He sighed and shook his head, looking down into the bowl of vegetables. He started fumbling to pick them up - he definitely needed more practice - he paused and slowly looked back to Eteri.

“And I didn't lie. I much prefer your ramen.” Because it was made at home, where no one judged her, or tossed her out. And the two had been figuring out personal preferences, like she found he preferred a bit more of the ‘soy sauce’ than she did. So she always gave him an extra splash when scooping food out for him. This was… Well made, but it was also - generic? Made to appeal to anyone. He frowned into the bowl.

There was a clatter and Ayaka let out a surprised yelp and gave an angry glare.

He looked back to Eteri who was frowning, looking down at her fingers, they were bleeding. He took her hand in his - they were in too much public for him to use his magic. He raised an eyebrow to Eteri, who looked a bit sheepish.

“Cut self on meat skewer….”

Apparently Ayaka had also ordered Eteri more food. Just why was she forcing Eteri to eat so much? He shook his head and brought her fingers to his lips, kissing away the blood that dotted the tips. His eyes widened as he sat back and licked the blood from his lips. The burning was… Subsiding? Why the hell was that?

Eteri
12-12-2017, 08:40 AM
I drew my hand away, “Nevin…” It was just a prick… maybe a bit more than a prick, blood still pooled from the pads of my finger. Why did he do that? We were in public, this wasn’t like back home.

He grabbed my hand again, his eyes narrowed. His actions almost automatic it seemed.... They didn’t carry the delicate finesse he usually had. He pulled my hand to his mouth.

“Nevin….” I hissed. “Public!”

He either didn’t hear me, didn’t care, or something else was on his mind. Either way, he ignored my plea to be more discreet and again, he pressed his lips to my fingers, his tongue darted out. I shivered at the odd sensation. “A-uhm…”

<”What? Is he a fuckin’ vampire now too?”> Ayaka muttered. At this Nevin finally let me go and I breathed a sigh of relief. I turned back to the Yakitori that Ayaka had bought for me. She said I needed to eat as much as possible, that I should stop only when I was full. Well… I was finally full.

<”Ayaka...I’m full.”>

<”Good.”> She said as she pushed her chair out from underneath her and began walking out. <”Well? C’mon then.”>

I blinked, how the heck was I supposed to know that she was just going to jump right up then and there? I gave Nevin a worried glance before getting up and following her out of the store. I gazed over my shoulder at Nevin who had followed, a strange, contemplative expression on his face. One of his hands was rubbing his throat, but he was frowning in thought rather than the pain he'd been in before. There was a furrow to his brow that didn't show up when he was hurting, one I recognized from watching him stare at his Alchemy.

<”Eteri! Did you hear what I said?”>

Oh crap….she had been talking and I hadn’t been paying attention….I guess that was nothing new. <”Sorry. I missed that. What did you say?”>

Ayaka sighed as she turned down the path toward the shrine.<”We’re gonna get you all dressed up. I suppose its good you got those holes in yer ears. Don’t have to pierce ‘em. Really… I think it’s a but much but hey, let the old fool do what he thinks is best.”>

<”What...is best?”> I asked, I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach… ceremonial garb...eating till I was full… I almost didn’t want to ask, but I had to. I had to know.

<”Am I going into the solitary chamber of prayer? Isn’t that...only for high priestesses? I don’t have a right to-”>

Ayaka snorted. <”As I said, old man does what he wants. Yeh, yer going in there. Probably for a couple o’ days. They wanna try their own thing. It’s worked before on other volatile things such as this. You know how it goes. Boop, stuff on yer head - it’ll fly by, you’ll be high as a fuckin’ kite.”>

I nodded. I… understood the reasoning but I didn’t like it. I bit my tongue, I couldn’t possibly complain, especially to her of all people. Ayaka had spent weeks in that chamber. Not just days. She was revered around town, despite her total lack of soul abilities. She was a smart and astute woman.

I turned to Nevin. He wouldn’t have a clue what we were talking about, and it was probably for the best. I gave him a small smile. “Eteri will be dressing up in flowy clothes and the lots of the bells.”

Nevin gave me a strained smile. Was his throat still hurting? I was about to ask when - “Well, I'll look forward to seeing you in them for a little bit.” His eyes darted between me and Ayaka, that strange look in his eyes still. Then his hand dropped back to his side as he gave me a warmer smile. “And I'm sure you'll look stunning.”

I smiled at him and reached back to offer his hand a tight squeeze. I wasn’t sure when the next time I would be able to hug him would be...so even though it was frowned upon I wanted to be able to be in contact with him as much as possible.

We continued up the stairs and into the temple, it was wide and open with few nekojin dressed similarly to Ayaka dotted around the place. The building was wide, with slanted wooden slatted rooftops, and a large, welcoming entrance. Incense burners hung around the place and talismans dotted the walls. Things to ward off evil, bring luck, and fortune. All handwritten in neat, looped symbols.

The three entered the main temple and past the public praying area; into a back room. It as unassuming, white walls with thick tapestries hung on them. A long and low table sat in the middle, with cushions dotted around its edge. A single burner sat in the middle of the table.

I watched as Ayaka guided Nevin to sit cross legged at the low table. Incense filled the room, I hoped he didn’t mind the smell of sandalwood. Meanwhile… I had to follow her to the adjacent room where we continued our conversation.

<”Eteri.. You know, all shits n gigs aside...this is going to be straining for you...you’ll be high as fuck for sure, but it’ll tire you out. You’ll feel a lot of things you don’t normally feel. It’ll hurt.”>

I nodded, she gestured or me to take my clothes off and I knew that things were becoming serious. I was to be dressed in the ceremonial garb. It was similar to Ayaka’s, at least in colour. It was far more intricate and...flowy…

I was dressed in a red skirt that hung just above my knees at the front and fannend out at the back into two long strips, adorned with the symbols for white and black. She wrapped thin red ribbon around each of my arms and legs, in a criss cross pattern and tied them off in neat little bows at my wrists and ankles. It...sorta reminded me of Nevin, and it was oddly comforting.

<”This is hella easier with your smooth skin. Do ya have any idea how hard it is to fuckin’ do this to the furry fullbreeds?”> Ayaka said, it was a joke intended to lighten my spirits but I didn’t feel like laughing. This felt too serious. Too real.

Finally, I was given bells to dress my outfit in. In my ears, on my tail, against wrists, and hanging off of various places on the outfit. They weren’t just aesthetic. It was to drown out thoughts, and external noise. I had never been to the solitary prayer room but Ayaka had told me stories. Runes dotted the walls to generate a constant flow of gentle wind, to ensure the bells constantly rang. It was supposed to let us concentrate, to carry us away. I always assumed it would be more annoying than anything else.

<”Is that...everything?”> I asked. Ayaka nodded. <”Will… I be able to talk to Nevin before this all starts, alone?”>

Ayaka reached out to me and pressed her palm against my cheek. <”You’re a fuckin’ handfull. God you picked the worst fuckin’ fucker to fall for. I’ll see what I can do.”>

I nodded, that was as good as any yes rom her.

We left the room and I gave a nod to Nevin as I sat on the cushion next to him. Ayaka stayed standing, on the opposite side of the table. She turned to Nevin, “We gotta few minutes till the old man arrives.”

Nevin
12-12-2017, 08:41 AM
Nevin did not fit under the table at all. It was a bit too low, so when the sisters had left him, he had ended up sitting a bit away from the table, his legs folded, knees resting against it. He hoped he didn't look as awkward as he felt. As he sat there, he heard rustling in the other room - the girls, dressing Eteri up. He took a deep breath and concentrated on himself, on the issue that he had learned was happening inside of himself.

That burning in his throat had gone away. Instead there was a pleasant coolness instead that had flowed through his throat, then up to his ears. A bit of it had even reached his head, his brain, and if he hadn't figured out that it was his own magic reacting to a certain problem, he would have been greatly concerned. As it was, he was just mildly concerned. Because how in the hell had his magic decided this was OK?

The reason he had lost control of himself and basically lapped up his girlfriend’s blood was simple. Disturbing, but simple. He had needed it for - well, her language, apparently. After he had coated his tongue, it had sunk in, permeating his tongue with the flavor of sharp copper - and strangely, a sweet aftertaste that tingled his tongue. Since he normally only drank his blood potions, this was the first time he had ever sampled blood directly - were flavors like that normal? He shook his head to dispelled the tangent.

Outside of the restaurant, as they walked, he had been slowly adjusting to the changes that his magic had thrown at him. With some difficulty, he was starting to understand what the sisters were saying to each other - but it still hadn't become clear, not yet. He had pieced together enough to know that something was wrong - but considering his beloved had an angry, volatile piece of soul inside of her, saying something was wrong was rather stating the obvious.

The sound of a door opening brought his attention out of his thoughts. Dark eyes swept up to take in - Nevin stiffened. And he stiffened. Eteri was wearing an entirely different outfit - no single, long dress. She was dressed in what looked like a shirt and skirt combination - a white shirt, with long sleeves tied to her wrists by bright red ribbons. The sides of the shirt hung down onto her short, very flowy skirt. Very short, very flowy. It exposed her long, creamy legs, and Nevin was painfully reminded that he had been behaving out of concern for her and never tried to initiate what she called the ‘in-tents- feels.

So he knew his body was reacting as she gently chimed over to him, bells ringing from her ears and her tail. A soft veil just barely draped from her head, obscuring her face just the slightest of bits, giving her a mysterious air. And since she had said that public displays of affection were not approved of at all, he knew he couldn't hug her like he wanted to. Or, show his rather obvious attraction to her appearance. So, he cheated.

Threads shot out from the side of his leg and wrapped around said display of attraction, and yanked it back down, securing it against the inside of his leg. He shifted a bit in pain, and gave his love a smile as he tried to mask that uncomfortable shift by rearranging his legs to more closely match how she was sitting.

“I… Gather that this is a ceremonial occurrence. What..” He took a breath, and reached out to lace his fingers with hers before looking to Ayaka. He watched her, then shook his head. He knew he wouldn't be told anything about private ceremony. Instead he cleared his throat.

“I think I will need to know the location of an inn that won't turn away foreigners.” His voice was steady, though a bit strained.

Ayaka
12-12-2017, 08:44 AM
Ayaka narrowed her eyes. “Really? Yer getting involved in this shit and the first thing you think about is a place to sleep?” She tilted her head to the side. “Unless you don’t plan on sleeping?”

“No. I plan on being here longer, which means I need a place to stay.”

Ayaka shrugged. “Eh, sorry boytoy, but Eteri won’t be able to join you tonight. This is a ceremonial garb. She’s gonna be-”

<”Ayaka! Please. I don’t want him to worry. He’s got far more important things to be concerned about, if you tell him I’ll be in some form of solitary confinement being chanted at for days on end he’s only going to blame himself.”> Eteri shifted her gaze to Nevin and squeezed his hand before she continued. Ugh. God these two… <”I’m being serious. He’s becoming reckless. It wouldn’t bother me so much if I didn’t notice how worn out he’s been lately. He used to be so...sturdy and confident, and now that’s faltering and I think I’m partially to blame.”>

<”Eteri, you sweet naive, fool - your tits are to blame. Look at him. He’s probably popped a boner just looking at you now. Ugh its sickening.”>

Ayaka turned her attention to Nevin, switching back to Tradspeak so he’d understand. “Family spat. You know how it is..or not...you seem like a bit of a loner.” Ayaka pushed back her silken brown locks behind her ear and continued, despite her sisters protest. “I’m gonna dumb it down for you. Eteri is going to be in a room, alone for a few days whilst our priests, healers and monks try to purify what is inside o’ her. Now, she;s gonna be fuckin’ high, but it’ll still hurt her. Grow a fuckin’ pair and don’t get yer knockers in a twist. If it were dangerous - I’d not have allowed it.”

“Of course not. I’ve seen how much you care about her.” Nevin sighed and shook his head. Dumbass talking too much again. Ayaka hated how he constantly spoke the fuckin’ obvious. Next thing he’d tell me is ‘oh, we’re in Akashima’ No fuckin’ shit.

She opened her mouth to chastise him, but the priest walked in and she promptly sat down. Nevin’s hand shot away from Eteri’s, at least he knew enough not to keep that shit up around other people. The priest, was an elderly Nekojin with long whiskers that hung downward toward his shoulders. His eyes were so far closed that Ayaka wondered how he ever managed to see a damn thing.

The priest took one look at Eteri and turned to Ayaka. <”You didn’t tell me she was harbouring a forgotten one. A remnant of Pode. This may not work.”> Unseen by the others, who were looking at the priest, Nevin tensed.

A-fucking-what? Ayaka was shocked, to say the least. Sure she had joked about it dismissively. But she didn’t actually think it was a remnant of a long-forgotten god of destruction and chaos. Ayaka shot a glare at her sister, who simply gave her a sheepish grin and a shrug. Where the hell did Eteri even get such a thing?

<”What the fuck? How did you-”>

<”Manners.”> The priest said as he approached Eteri, he scratched at his whiskers as he peered down at her. <”When Pode was destroyed, I believe it was near the Red Forest...If I am not mistaken… Pode’s essence, or soul - was not destroyed but broken up and absorbed by those who destroyed it. This…”> He pointed a long, clawed finger at Eteri. <”Has no sentience, but it most definately will influence. Hold sway over whoever harbours it. I suppose the safest place for such a danger is in the body of a carefree woman, filled with love and an attention span that is too short to carry out any darker whims.”>

He turned to Ayaka. <”Translate for me. Ask him if there are any signs. Any at all that it has manifested itself in a physical way.”>

Ayaka grimanced, she was not intending to be the go between. “Ugh...The old man wants to know if my sister has…” Ayaka sounded tired, and pensive, the normal bite from her voice trailing away. “Has …. Shown any sort of dark tendencies.”>

At this, Ayaka noticed Eteri tense, and knew that yes- yes she had.

“Twice that I know of. Neither, strangely, actively malicious.” Nevin lifted two fingers. “Once, quasi-tangible tentacles came from her while she slept, and caressed me. Second - well.” Nevin shot a look to Eteri then turned to Ayaka.” The second time it seemed to affect her personality. Demanded sex, in a very specific manner.”

“That’s fuckin’ weird…” Ayaka turned to the priest and translated. Every detail. She didn’t want to hear such things involving her sister, still...it was concerning.

The priest nodded. <”Ask him if he has any renmants of Pode within himself...I do not see as such but his soul is an intangible mess of a thing. Quite unsightly. Or anything that may tie him to the Forgotten One.”>

Ayaka nodded in agreement, ignoring the small growl from Eteri, and again, she repeated the message to Nevin.

“...yes. Due to an event, I took on some of her magic and possibly more, I'm not sure. It has become… Much more sublimated in me. My soul is partially divine, and proved a bit much for that piece to survive in.” He shrugged one shoulder. Strangely, he had responded almost before Ayaka finished speaking.

Ayaka caught this, and narrowed her eyes. “I ain’t translating for this lying piece of shit anymore.” She hissed.

“So, it really did work like that.” Nevin frowned deeply. “Crimson, I wish I knew how my magic worked better.” He turned to Eteri and frowned.

<”Eteri, can… understand… me?” >

Eteri
12-12-2017, 08:45 AM
Did….did Nevin just speak in… <”N-Nevin? Since when did you get so good?”> my tail flicked side to side, the trepidation building in me being quickly shoved aside for excitement. I didn’t think I was such a good teacher. <”I’m so happy! You’ve done so well.”>

<”burn throat. Not good grasping yet. Need help more, think. But I - I hear? Good.”> There was an intense frown as he stumbled through speaking. I didn’t mind one bit. I was so proud of him. It was exciting to hear him speak.

<”Need more? You mean…”> I tilted my head to the side, ignoring the priest who was clearing his throat. <”Ah! You mean that my blood did it...so the blood magic you use utilised my blood to aid you in our native tongue...as a way of adapting since it’s all you’ve really heard since you got here?”> I furrowed my brow. That didn’t make a lot of sense, and quite honestly sounded a little too convenient. Still.. It was a thing.

“I think so. The Great Flow - where my magic comes from - is meant to be a place of unity and acceptance. I mentioned that that part is advancing in me, this might be another aspect of it. I am sorry about that by the way - when I took your blood I wasn't fully in control of myself. Speaking in tradespeak is still easier for me, but…” I reached out and squeezed his hand. Telling him not through words, but through body language that this was ok. This was all going to be ok and that if he ever needed it. He could take as much as he needed from me because I know he would offer the same in return. His fingers laced with mine and squeezed back.

I watched as Nevin cleared his throat and turned to the priest, bowing his head. <”Apologies lots. My magic did weird thing, not native speaker. Yes, have part of Pode in me, but my ghost is.. Too white?”>

The priest huffed then shrugged. <”I will move this on. I will go prepare her a drink to aid in the sedation.”> He gave Nevin and Eteri a nod. <”This may not work as we had planned. This is not a normal clensing, we will aid to do our best. Say your goodbyes.”> With that he gave a small bow and shuffled out the room.

I turned to Nevin, ignoring the fact that Ayaka was still in the room and collapsed into his arms, wrapping my arms tightly around his broad shoulders. “Is ok. Is ok….Is all ok..” I mumbled into his neck as I rubbed my face against his skin. Inhaling differently. I wanted to remember how he felt against me, how he smelt...how he sounded. Everything. “Much love.”

Nevin
12-12-2017, 08:51 AM
Nevin wrapped his arms around the blue-haired girl, hugging her tight to his chest. He took a deep breath, feeling his lungs expand and swell in her hold, and slowly let it out as he rubbed her back with one hand. “Yes. I love you a lot too. It will be OK. I'll be here when you come out.”

“Get a fuckin’ room.” He heard Ayaka snidely remark. “For fuck sakes its only gonna be a few days.”

“We’re in a room, and these are our goodbyes. If it bothers you, help the priest?” He knew that Ayaka was Eteri’s sister, but he was done with taking these snide little comments and remarks passively. After replying to her, he turned his attention back to the woman desperately clinging on to him.

“Fine by me, fuck you both. Just don’t fuck each other I’m the one who would have to clean up.” Ayaka mumbled as she stood and followed the path the Priest took into the next room.

“That doesn't really make me not want to do that, I hope she knows.” Nevin muttered to Eteri after Ayaka was out of the room. He grinned down at her. Then he pulled the girl more properly into his lap, so that she was curled into his arms instead of just slumped against him. Now that she was sitting on him, he released his ‘bondage’ hold, and let her feel his reaction to her outfit as he held her tight. She jumped slightly, eyes widening as she stared up at him. “I uhm...good to seeing you too.”

“Eteri, love. You can talk in Akashiman. I can understand it better than I can speak it.” Nevin grinned and kissed her nose. She wriggled in response, which did not help his own throbbing desire to throw her onto the table right there. Make a huge mess to force Ayaka to clean up.

<”It doesn’t bother you? I don’t mind. I’ve become quite accustomed to speaking Tradespeak.”> She murmured into his neck.

Nevin's hands tightened around her waist, slowly pressing her downwards gently for a moment before he grinned and shook his head. “Not at all, dear. Your voice is wonderful when you're speaking it, and I would rather hear that intelligent brain in there, without it being stuck by the common tongue.”

Nevin felt a low rumble of a purr rise up from Eteri, the bells chimed in gentle and hypnotic rythm as she swished her tail to and fro. If Nevin didn’t know any better he’d have thought that she had just adjusted herself so he could - oh, she had. He felt a low growl build in his throat as he cheated, and used his threads to open his pants so that she could feel him directly against her.

<”I’m not that smart, but I appreciate the sentiment. You always make me feel-N-Nevin! Here? They could be back any minute! What if my sister walks in? What if the-”>

He caught her lips in a kiss, deeply, and ground against her. He pulled away and rested his forehead against hers, staring into her eyes. “But you are smart, Eteri. I don't like hearing you put yourself down like this. And as for this,” he rolled his hips against her. “This is just this. I know we don't have the time for what we want. But - I want to remember how you feel for the next few days.” His tone was thick with desire.

Apparently Eteri wanted the same. One hand slipped down, and pushed her underwear aside, enough for him to slide in. He groaned against her, and she kissed him to keep him quiet. They rocked back and forth, holding tight, desperate to make one more memory together before -

By the time Ayaka came back, the two were sitting side by side again, Eteri leaning against his shoulder, her face flushed. Ayaka’s nose crinkled in disgust. “Really? Fucking - really? The fuck is wrong with you two?” Nevin just gave her a slow, languid smile, his eyebrows rising challengingly.

“Yes, really fucking.” His tone was lighter than it had been earlier, and he was clearly amused. “We did keep the mess down though. You're welcome.”

“Oh, you think you're funny, bastard?” Nevin shrugged his shoulder, once.

“I have no problem with it. If need be, I'll help you clean. But - she needed this.” Eteri burrowed her face against his side, unable to look at her sister. “And so did I. If she's going in to have her soul messed with - she needs memories of love. And I will always give her whatever I can.” He squeezed Eteri’s waist, his eyes boring into Ayaka’s. He did not look away, and he did not flinch, he just stared steadily, his gaze firm.

Ayaka
12-13-2017, 08:48 AM
For fucks sakes...Ayaka was joking when she said not to bang each other in the room. This was a holy place. Granted, the woman couldn’t give two shits about what was and wasn’t considered holy - still she probably wouldn’t fuck someone in the very room they were in. Probably.

For once, Ayaka was left somewhat speechless. How the hell was she supposed to respond ot this giant ass of a man. What the hell was someone supposed to say to the man who just admitted...quite boldly so, that they fucked your sister?

“I fuckin’ hope you used protection.” Ayaka hissed as she slammed a small pipe down on the table. “Eteri, that’s for you. Smoke it.”

Eteri finally pried herself away from Nevin and stared down at the thin glass object. <”I don’t smoke.”>

Ayaka sighed heavily, picked up the pipe, lit it and inhaled deeply before blowing it in Eteris’ face. <”It’s just a bit of catnip sweetheart. It’s to help sedate you. The Nepetalactone is destroyed by combustion, so yer not gonna go batshit. Just breathe.”>

Ayaka watched as Eteri listened, fumbling with the pipe as she drew in a deep breath and, props to her, held it in before coughing it up. <”Do that a few more times.”>

As Eteri did as she was told, Ayaka turend her attention to Nevin, his snide smirk had left his face now. “What’s got your dick all in a twist?”

“Minor problem with that stuff before.” A memory, of a different blue haired cat woman demanding to know why his shop smelled so strongly of blood. But he clammed up after that, instead rubbing her sister’s back instead of speaking more.

Ayaka gave him an incredulous look. “Oh? Spill some and Eteri get all mopey on you?” Ayaka shifted closer to Nevin. Suddenly, suspicious. It sounded as though he had been with more than one catgirl? Was it a fetish for him?

He frowned at her and shook his head. “No. Different catwoman. Came into my shop and found a spray bottle meant for an old woman with lots of pet cats. I wasn't expecting her to drink the damn thing.”

Ayaka glanced over to Eteri who seemed oddly quiet, eyes half lidded. The brown haired catgirl sat on the table between Nevin and Eteri and reached out to place a hand on Eteri’s head. <“Head down. Rest.”> Eteri made a grumble but did as she was told.

“Now. How did this other….girl react?” Ayaka asked, turning her attention back to Nevin.

“Overly hyper for a time, lost her inhibitions and demanded to know a secret of mine at the time that she had almost figured out. It was like she was on a massive upper. After a bit, she fell asleep - a crash, a hard one.” It had been a bit jarring to see happen. “She was a different breed of Nekojin I think - she couldn't see my soul.”

“Sounds like a mutt…” Ayaka muttered bitterly. “Honestly...she’d be an idiot not to know what it was. Listen, Catnip ain’t all the hoo hay people fuckin’ think it is. It’s a fragrant plant, some of us have reactions to things that are fragrant. It’s like….” Ayaka rolled her hand over and over. “It raises the senses, why she went apeshit is beyond me. Sounds like she wanted to let off some steam. When burned, for humans. It’s similar to a calming sleep aid. Eteri and I are half breeds. So that’s the effect it generally has on us in smoke form. In regular form, probably make her want to…” Ayaka shuddered. “Rub her face up against you. BUt you don’t have a problem with Nekojin doing that...clearly….” She muttered, unimpressed.

He raised an eyebrow and shook his head once. “Clearly.” One hand reached out and stroked Eteri’s hair with an oddly gentle hand for such a big idiot. He wasn’t going to answer the suspicions Ayaka had. Fine. “Look, if you’re-”

<“Is she ready?”>

Ayaka turned to see the priest, holding a teacup in one hand. <”Yeh…”> Ayaka slid off the table as he approached. Ayaka grabbed it form him and passed it from her left hand to her right, then to Eteri- guiding it into her mouth. Eteri made a displeased noise.

<”I know...it’s bitter. It’s almost over.”> Behind her, Nevin kept rubbing her back as she finished the drink.

The priest lifted Eteri’s head up and shooed Nevin’s hand away. <”You stop that now. This is a ceremony.”> The priest pressed his thumb against Eteri’s forehead and muttered a few incantations, when he drew his thumb away. <”Follow me Eteri.”>

Eteri stood, and followed the priest. Ayaka watched silently, lips pursed. She glanced over at Nevin who was watching, a worried frown on his face. More than he should have been, she had been reassuring him Eteri would be fine. “What the fuck is your problem now, fuck bastard?” He shifted his attention to her, his dark eyes focusing.

“Seeing her just obey orders with no sign of herself in her reaction is - she was kidnapped I told you. The bastard had some bell that was on a collar - it made her act like that, and it was draining her life force. I killed him, but - well. Bad memory, at this point.” Even so, he was still apparently worried.

I shifted and slapped him hard on the back, he jolted. <”The old coot’s a good guy. You’re just a fuck buddy. I’m her sister. You think I’m fuckin’ concernin’ now? Wait till you actually piss me off. C’mon. We’re done here. Let’s get you a hard drink. I know I need one.”>

Nevin
12-13-2017, 10:59 AM
Nevin sighed and shot one last look in the direction that Eteri had gone, and let out a breath. “Yes. I think some alcohol sounds like a good idea.” He stood up, unfolding long legs from their cramped position, and looked to Ayaka as she stood up too. She grunted and beckoned for him to follow as they walked out of the temple.

It was only when they were outside that he was able to stand upright fully, and his back protested having had to hunch over to walk. At least when he was sitting down, he could sit up straight. His eyes slid to the brown haired girl walking beside him. “So, how far to the drinks?” For now, he would trust in the two of them to know more about what was going on with Eteri and this ritual.

“Quick to drown yer dick eh?” She shot back, her eyes shifted upward to him and her normally stoic lips quirked into a smle. “Close. About a five minute walk.” Nevin blinked and tilted his head to the side.

“Quick to - I don't think I even want to know.” he took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. So, five minutes walk, he could manage that. The two of them walked through the streets, Nevin straining his ears to listen to the conversations flowing around him. He glanced at the short girl beside him and tried to strike up a conversation.

“So. Priestess and Alchemist? How'd that happen?” It was intriguing, she seemed to be fairly well respected in town for her priesthood, but when she had come to his shop she had been focused almost exclusively in Alchemy. If Eteri hadn't been there, they probably would have fallen into a lot deeper discussion. He actually regretted his reticence back then - he had precious few people he could actually discuss Alchemy with.

“It’s just a shitty title…” She muttered bitterly. “I ain’t got no fancy ability like Eteri does. So I was never able to help folks move on. Frankly she shoulda been the high priestess but not having a soul makes that hard. Fuckers. So I took up the mantle, its just busy work really. Smile, look pretty. Pat folks on the back as they cry about their fuckin’ dead. Shit like that. Boring. Alchemy? That’s much more interesting. Fuck magic. Fuck being able to touch someones soul. Being able to take a few measley plants and turn it into something that could either heal or kill someone? That’s real power. Ah...we’re here.”

Nevin blinked, and tilted his head to the other idea as he studied her. Watching her face flit between irritation, to disgust, to fascination was - interesting. She was definitely a passionate speaker and didn't just wear her emotions on her sleeve, she shoved them in people’s faces.

They arrived at a small unassuming shop with a yellowed door. It had signs plastered all over the windows obstructing the view in. The signs were written in Akashiman so Nevin had no real way of knowing what they said. Ayaka pushed the door open and lead Nevin in.

Nevin sighed as he realized, that once again he had to duck down to fit. He couldn't be angry about it - it wasn't like people anticipated a foreigner who was so tall coming in. He followed after Ayaka, who seemed to know exactly where she was going.

The inside was lit by lanterns strung across the ceiling, giving the entire place a soft ambient glow. The bar was empty for the time being, still Ayaka sat right up at the bar and quickly ordered two drinks. He slid into the chair beside her and folded his arm on the counter.

“Not too dissimilar to why I got into Alchemy. Being able to take plants and the like, and make them into things that could do so much more it fascinated me. I could leave an impact with Alchemy, one that I couldn't in another way back then.” He shrugged one shoulder as the cups were set down in from of Ayaka - the barman pointedly trying to ignore the redhead.

Ayaka downed her glass with impressive ease. <”Keep em coming; don’t be an ass he can understand you.”> She muttered to the barkeep before turning her attention back to Nevin. She leaned forward and he was suddenly aware of her chest much larger than Eteri’s. Nevin had been smiling at the bar keeper, who had looked to him in shock, until the brown haired girl leaned over. Involuntarily his eyes flicked downwards, and he swallowed once before focusing on her face.

“It’s a fine art…” Ayaka began, unaware of his eyes. Thankfully. “Just a few drops can result in error. Eteri ain’t got that problem. She can just fuckin’ pull whatever she wants and it works.” Nevin let out a laugh.

“I've accidentally made myself bald once. Stupid high temperature reaction. Let me tell you, I don't look good like that. And - I've noticed that about her. She's been calming down, but at times she still is a bit - brazen? Unconcerned with consequences, I think.” Nevin picked up his glass and downed it, wincing only slightly at the burn. “Hoo, that's different.” The barman set two new glasses down in front of them.

<”Thank you.”> He couldn't help his accent, but at least he was gathering more of the language so he didn't sound like a tongue tied infant all the time.

Ayaka
12-16-2017, 03:36 AM
Ayaka grimaced when Nevin tried to speak her language. “Don’t use me as your practise buddy it hurts to hear you talk like that. Eteri may think it endearing, I find it bothersome.” The redhead blinked twice, then looked over at her with a frown.

“Damn, still that bad?” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. “Fuck, fuck magic. It's unpredictable.”

:That’s why Alchemy is better. Magic is a hindrance. Look what it did to my sister. Alchemy is controlled...well…” Ayaka paused and took another drink. She felt a strong warmth hit the pit of her stomach. “Mostly…the amount of times I’ve made myself sick testing my own concoctions.”

“I've done the same. Had to start keeping general antidotes in my workshop. Those and emetics have saved my life. Or at least, my stomach.” He shrugged and sipped on the drink, pulling an odd face before taking the rest in one swallow.

Ayaka slapped him hard on the back. “There! Don’t be a fuckin’ pussy. Drink up. God knows we both need it.” Nevin nodded as the bartender set another pair of glasses down in front of them. He picked his up, then tilted the glass to her.

“Fuck magic, Alchemy is predictable.” Ayaka muttered, bitterly. She had such a distaste for the whole magical thing. She hated it she hated her sister being shunned for not having a soul. What even was a soul anyway? If half the people in this rundown town didn’t have the ability to see them they’d be none the wiser.

“Fuck Althanas.” Ayaka hissed as she reached over the bar and grabbed an entire bottle and deftly popped of the lid with one finger only to start pouring the contents into her mouth.

Nevin blinked, and at back slowly as he watched this. He slowly drank his glass of alcohol, and as she continued draining the bottle, he quietly ordered a cup of water and more alcohol - it seemed Ayaka was going to drink enough for them both here.

Ayaka slammed the bottle now half empty down on the bar. “Phaw….” That felt better. She opened her eyes and her vision blurred. When she drank, she lost her ability to see souls. That was much better. So much better. “I don’t think anything will fuckin’ happen….” Ayaka muttered. “But I’ll check on the dumb bitch tomorrow.” She glanced over at Nevin. “Yer gonna come or?”

“Yes. I - well. I obviously have an attachment. But you don't think the ritual will work?” His voice was a bit tight. He took a swallow of the water and carefully watched Ayaka.

Ayaka raised her eyebrow. Why was he so jittery. “No. I don’t.” She said flatly. “Especially if that thing inside of her is a remnant of a forgotten one. I think all that’s gonna happen is that the old mans gonna tire himself out, and I’m going to be left with a very hungry and very irritable little sister. What do you care? Ya think what?” Ayaka clicked her fingers a dozen times in Nevin’s face. “BAM!” She then slammed her hand down on the table. “That some fuckin’ pool o water and incense is gonna fix all yer problems? No. This shit is just another reason why I fuckin’ hate magic.”

Nevin
12-16-2017, 03:38 AM
Nevin sat back and stared at her, then shook his head with a snort. “Not a chance. I might have thought maybe something would happen, but as soon as the priest got wary, I knew there was jack shit he could do. But Eteri wanted me to cooperate so I bit my tongue. That thing is a fragment of something old, and damn dark, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he bit off more than he could chew. Like - thick flow. Like if he tried brewing a half dozen poisonous plants together, then wondered why his lungs weren’t working.” Nevin spat his distaste out.

“Rituals are the worst. Praying to gods you can't see is stupid. It just gets you killed and you don't know what the fuck will answer.” He took the bottle and drained the rest as his knuckles tightened on it. “I've seen good magic. It's rare. Magic you can understand, work around. I've seen it like, fucking once. Alchemy? So long as you don't mess up it works like you intend.” He turned to look at his drinking companion, who was much further into her drink than he was at this point. He'd have to make sure she drank water, and soon.

She must have caught him looking at her. Ayaka leaned back against the chair. Her loose clothing slipped and Nevin's eyes were drawn to a flash of tight, taut pink. He swallowed and looked away quickly. She either didn’t notice or didn’t care. She offered him a toothy grin and slapped him on the back. HARD

“Aye you DO have a fuckin’ bit o’ bite in ya. The way you act around her it’s like a castrated fuckin’ dog.” Nevin shook his head and shrugged slightly.

“I am extremely out of practice in relationships and was never good with them in the first place. And despite her penchant for chaos she is…sensitive?or delicate? Something along those lines. So I take care not to upset her. She's terrified I'm killing myself for her when I'm just trying to help.” If Nevin stared at his alcohol long enough, surely the cat girl or the bartender would notice that she was ah, having a wardrobe malfunction. Except when the bartender came by, he only looked at Nevin as he set more alcohol and water own, and didn't even glance at Ayaka. Shit.

“Delicate? Pfft…” A rather rambunctious laugh erupted from her as she slapped her hand down on the table again. “No. No. She seems delicate but she’s a fuckin tough shit. My gods...is she yer first girlfriend or sumthin?” Ayaka reached for the alcohol and not the water to Nevin’s dismay the motion put little miss pinky back where she belonged. Thankfully.

“In over seven years, yes.” He shrugged and drained one of the glasses of water. He wasn't sure if he was glad or not that her motion and corrected her clothes - but settled in the far that it was a good thing. And if Ayaka was going to be drinking heavily one of them needed a clear head.

“Fuck, no wonder yer so whipped.” She muttered. “I don’t think I c-c-hic- could handle that. I’d rather someone more...dominating and masculine. You don’t exactly pin me as the type to do that sorta thing.” She said with a snort. “Too...ugh you seem like the stoic loner ‘ah don’t touch me’ type? Then again that comes with the profession eh?” Nevin slowly turned and stared at her, his eyebrows rising into his hairline. He let out a loud, irritated snort. Later, he would blame this on the alcohol.

He stood up and before the drunken catgirl could react, was very much in her personal space looming over her and crowding her into her chair. He leaned over her and whispered into her ear, his voice a frustrated growl. “I don't strike you as dominant because I choose not to. I would have loved to make you scream for me, to tie you down the first time you came into my shop - a smart fucking woman interested in Alchemy just wanders into my life? I bet you and those tight little nipples of yours would have been absolutely delicious.” Then he straightened up and returned to his chair and calmly began drinking his water again. Yes, blame it on the alcohol.

He glanced sideward at her. Well. That shut her up. She stared, fuming and flushed at the empty space in front of her. Good. It was about time she was put in her place. Too bad that place wasn't pinned beneath him. He briefly wondered if Eteri would ever entertain the idea of Ayaka joining them in - no… that was definitely the alcohol. Definitely the alcohol.

“C’mon. Yer staying with me.” She finally said as she reached over and grabbed yet another bottle of alcohol from behind the bar. Nevin's eyebrows shot to his hairline as he looked to the bartender, who had buried his face in his hands and was now ignoring them. Wait. Hold on what had she said -

That was her response after he just told he he would have loved to make her scream? Shit. He didn't really have a choice though - he'd rather not sleep exposed to the elements, and he'd already seen that he would be treated as ‘not there’ by most people. So with a deep breath, he stood up and followed Ayaka.

Ayaka
12-16-2017, 03:40 AM
Ayaka stumbled down the streets as she pried open her final bottle of booze. She needed it. Fuck she needed it. What the fuck was that? Who the fuck did he think he is? She was Eteri’s god damn fucking sister. The LAST thing he needed to be doing was talking about - about… Ayaka swayed as she turned to stare at the man who was following her close behind.

Dark brooding eyes hidden beneath a messy top of red hair. Broad shoulders. Actually...he looked a tad more muscular than she first thought. She narrowed her gaze.

The redhead didn't seem to notice her glance at first, but when he did he lifted an eyebrow and snorted. “Can I help you?” His voice sounded tense, irritated. He reached up and ran one hand through his hair, shoving some of it back and out of his face.

Ayaka snorted. “Just keep up. I ain’t s-saving you if yer get lost!” she said as she pointed an acussing finger his way. Dammit. Why did Eteri get to have all the fuckin’ fun. She wasn’t even that much of a sexual deviant.

Ayaka turned, stumbled, almost fell… then picked herself back up again as she made her way back home.

“Here we are!” She rose her arms up into the air as she presented her …. Home. It looked small, even on the outside. A single door and window with a tiny garden that looked completely unkempt at first glance. Overrun with ‘weeds’ however, upon closer inspection it was filled with a variety of herbs, mostly poisonous ones. She had grown her own mini alchemy garden in what little space she had.

Nevin knelt, his fingers gently caressing some of the plants, his eyes sharp and focused as he looked at what she had here.

Ayaka fumbled with her keys as she trudged up the narrow pathway, tufts of grass grew between the split concrete. “A...ah here we are.. One moment…”

BANG

The door swung open and bounced off the wall, there was a hole in the plaster - this wasn’t the first time she had burst through her entrance drunk. She laughed it off.

The door lead straight into a large room, which looked as though it was sectioned off. The kitchen sat in the far right corner, covered in pots and pans. To the left was a small table covered in vials and pestles, containers of powders and chopped plants. A myriad of vials both big and small littered the table. Then there was a small ‘living room’ if one could call it that. A small kotatsu table sat in the room, covered with paperwork. The entire ceiling had herbs and plants hanging from it, drying. Ayaka pointed to a door to the right. “Thass the bathroom ‘n toilet’” She stumbled forward a few steps and pointed to a sliding door to the left, it was broken...off its hinges and the shoji sheets had multiple holes in them. “Thas my room an you….” She glanced around. “You...sleep….wherever…” She took a step forward but lost her footing.

There was an exasperated sound of disbelief and a snort, and Nevin shot forward, his long arms wrapping around her waist and holding her upright, her back against his chest. “Can you stand? Or do I need to put you to bed?” His voice was a low growl in her ear.

Ayaka narrowed her gaze. Was he...coming onto her? She had half a mind to slap him, with force...and claws. Yeh...that sounded good, right across his fucking cheek. Instead she groaned. The room span. “Fuckin….ass…” she muttered as she pushed herself off of him. “What the fuck do you think...yer doing?” He followed her closely, his hands grazed her hips every so often as she tried to saunter to her room.

Damn...when was the last time she was laid? This was fucked. Her younger sister, a tiny blue haired girl who had NO interest in sex was getting it on more than her and with this...what was he? Ayaka thought he was a whipped pup, but now he was being….”

Nevin's hands braced her as she stumbled, and she heard a deep breath from behind her, followed by a long exhalation. “I think, that you have had too much to drink. I'm going to put you to bed then figure out where to sleep.” His voice was tight, but - throaty? He made his way to her room and stepped past the broken door, then with one hand on the small of her back guided her in.

“Me?” Ayaka snorted. “Fuckin...I’ve had more than this!” She held up the bottle and took another swig from it. “Alcohol loves me as much as I love it.” She mused. Her tail flicking side to side, beating against Nevin’s legs. She found her way to her futon on the floor and collapsed onto it.

The room still span to and fro, but that’s how she liked it. Ayaka rolled onto her back and pressed a hand to her head. “Well?” She muttered. “Whaddaya waitin’ for? A fuckin’ invite?” Why was he standing there? Shouldn’t he go toddle off and find somewhere to sleep? Did she have to tell him how to do everything?

Nevin
12-16-2017, 03:42 AM
Her clothes….had virtually come apart, the intricate bows that tied her entire outfit together had loosened. Exposing more of her skin. The slightly tanned curvature of her breast, the rounded softness of her upper thigh…. Was she - sweet flow. No he could not think that. It was the alcohol, or he was misunderstanding. That had to be it, because there was no way, no damn way, that his girlfriend’s sister was inviting him to bed with her. He stood there, resting deeply - then moved to the bed.

Before she could react, he had grabbed the edge of her futon covers and flipped them on top of her, taking the bottle from her hand in the process. He leaned down and stared into her eyes for a moment, his gaze dark and hungry - then he stood up and took a long swallow from the bottle.

“I told you I would have loved to make you scream.” His voice was thick with desire, but he turned around and walked towards the door. “Have a good night, Ayaka.”

“FUCKIN TEASE!” He heard her spit back. Then another mumble. “Fuckin Eteri getting the good ones…” Then more incoherent rambling. Then silence. His grip on the bottle of alcohol tightened. Oh, he wished he could do more than ‘tease’ her. A fiery, feisty woman who knew her way around Alchemy? He drained the bottle and left the room, stumbling towards where she had indicated the bathroom was.

He needed an ice shower after that display and that cry. Otherwise he might go back. Not a good idea. The redhead had to fight with the sliding door to get it to work - he wasn't sure he had done it correctly. Finally with a grunt and a slam he got it to open fully, and he ducked through to look at the bathroom. And he stopped, and blinked.

In one corner sat a decently large tub, currently empty. But there was no shower - instead, against one wall was a low bench in a tiled area, with a faucet and hose in front of it. Huh. Did you wash, then soak? He sighed and shrugged - that's what he would do, even if it might be wrong. Not like Ayaka, drunk and passed out, was going to come join hi- come judge him.

So he slid the door - well, he got it half closed before he gave up. He shook his head and dropped his bag against the wall, then began stripping down. As Nevin took off his clothes he folded them up and set them down beside the bag. The water to the tub was started, so it would fill as he scrubbed down, and then he folded himself down onto the little bench and turned on the water to the hose.

He thought he heard movement from the next room but did his best to ignore it. It was her house after all. If she was stumbling around drunk it was her perogative. She said she did this often. If she was having to fill a role she didn't want for people she clearly didn't think too much of - well. He wasn't one to talk poorly of using drink to de-stress. He ducked his head into the water and began scrubbing his hair down.

Ayaka stumbled in, wearing nothing but a towel around her lower region. “Eh?” She stared at him for a few moments as though her mind was still processing that he was here. She turned and left and Nevin stared after her for a solid minute. Then he slowly shook his head, and rinsed down before heading to climb into the tub.
That had been - well. She was a looker. Those full, heavy breasts were mouth watering. Thank Crimson she had left -

She returned with a few vials and approached the tub pouring them into the water. “This’ll….help relax… or..fuckin….make yer rashy… cant remember…” she mumbled as she tried to read the labels…. After pouring the sweet smelling concoction into the tub. Ayaka fell to her knees and pressed her painfully naked breasts on the side of the bath. “Whats yer fuckin’ deal?” She mumbled.

Nevin dragged his gaze up from the compressed flesh, shaking his head slightly to clear the thoughts away. As the sweet concoction filled his nose he tilted his head to the side.

“What do you mean?” no one could blame him for his voice being tight. Or his eyes for wandering despite his control.

Ayaka
12-16-2017, 03:43 AM
“Fuckin….” Ayaka sighed as she pulled away from the tub and pressed her back against the cool tile wall. It helped with her throbbing headache and the heated feeling. “Why are yer with her? What’s with all yer fuckin….changes? One minute you’rea pup… the next you’re….” she gestured drunkedly at him. “This thing! In my fuckin’ tub.”

Nevin blinked, slowly. Then he sighed and leaned back in the tub. “I'm with her because she - she makes me happy. I'd been alone for a long, long time. A freak, for wanting to learn to help people. Then fucking murdered so some Cult could call up their God. It fucked my soul up, you've seen it. Two people - well. Three now. Have seen that and not cared. The first was my first friend in a decade the second was her. And now you. So I've kept my distance from people, tried to treat others fairly no matter what - I should be a bigger monster than most after all.” He brought a wet hand up to his face.

“then she came in, chasing fish I had. She wants to fix my soul, to try to prove she can do something for someone, just to do it for them. Somewhere along the way, she started liking me. Which was - strange. How the hell do you react to someone *liking* you for the first time in a decade? Like, actively being interested in you sexually?” He frowned. “Wait, why am I saying all this? I doubt you care… oh, fuck it.” he dropped his head back and closed his eyes.

Ayaka groaned. “Honestly. No, I don’t really care. It sounds like you just attached yourself to the first person who showed you some sort o’ fuckin...positive attention. That ain’t healthy. Know what else ain’t healthy? Fuckin’ doing that fuckn’ dominating shit to the SISTER of the person yer meant to be dating.”

He lifted his head, stared at her for a minute, then shrugged. “You might have been right at first. Hell might still be right. But I know she will always have a special place in my heart.” He shrugged slightly then pushed his hair back from his face again.

“And you, you keep challenging me, clashing against me. I'm not some passive whipped pup. I just choose not to care about most things. Then you come along, all big tits and big attitude and I -” And before he could finish, and it looked like he wanted to, Nevin shoved himself down into the water, and his last words were lost to the bath tub.

“And what?” Ayaka reached out and pulled his head from the water, yanking him back hard from his hair. “And WHAT?” she repeated. Nevin smacked her hand from his hair and surged to his feet, water cascading down his frame as he glared at her. One hand curled into a tight fist as he snarled.

“And I just want to take you and make you scream for me and then discuss Alchemy afterwards! Fuck!” he threw himself in the of the tub, legs splashing water everywhere. “Now just leave me alone alright? Fucking hell, why did you have to be, you?”

Ayaka loosened her grip on his head. Disgusting. “Ugh.” She stood, on wobbly legs and readjusted the towel so it covered more of her form. Such things...weren't really seemed as sexual to her nor to Eteri. The two were used to just galavanting around semi nude and it seemed that Eteri did the same thing around NEvin, which only infuriated him more.

“You better fuckin’ work out how yer really feel about her.” Ayaka muttered. “I ain’t interested in her sloppy seconds. But it sounds like yer moved into some whirlwind thing too quickly. Stop thinking with yer damn dick and sort that shit of a head out.”

Before she left she paused. She didn’t quite understand his final outrage, why did she have to be her? “Someones gotta be the bitch.” She mused as she left him alone to masturbate or do whatever the fuck it was he does.

Dammit...she needed to sleep...and she needed to see Eteri. She also needed to bathe but fuck it...that would wait till tomorrow. Ayaka threw herself back onto the futon in her room and let the swinging room rock her into sleep.

Nevin
12-16-2017, 03:46 AM
“That's not what I meant…” Nevin doubted the girl heard him as she left the room.

Nevin onto the tiles where Ayaka had been sitting just a moment ago, and stared blankly at his hands. Sort out his feelings? Think with his head, not his dick? He groaned and dropped his head back, his hair falling into the tub as he leaned against it. Fucking thick flow. How the hell did someone who didn't really remember what family was like ‘sort out his feelings’? It's not like he had healthy ones to compare them to!

Eteri was - she was warm, she was bright. She had lit up his life from the moment she charged in demanding fish. The alchemist clamped down on his emotions, and thought. Eteri -

Eteri hadn't originally been attracted to him, nor he to her. She'd been childish, demanding his fish, then called his soul disgusting. He had been exasperated, getting ready to classify her like he did Fenn, an acquaintance. But that had changed, why? What had made her start being more close to him? She hadn't actually wanted to touch him at first, had kept a bit of her distance -

Until she'd touched his soul. That had been the first time she touched him. And he wasn't foolish or naive enough to think that she fell in love with something she outright claimed was disgusting. But…. Maybe? Maybe being close to it had shown her something she liked? His fingers splayed against his chest as he thought.

No, Ayaka wasn't quite right. Eteri wasn't the first to show him affection - that had been Stare. Eteri was the first to stay though, the first to actually want to stay. That - that was the difference. And Ayaka didn't know, couldn't know that he hadn't been thinking with his dick. Nevin had been taking care of those urges with the girls of the Golden Lilly. No - he'd wanted Eteri because she made him happy in a way no one else ever had. His fingers dug into his chest.

But why had she started caring for him? He knew his feelings, but - but why did Eteri want to stay with him? Was it just because he'd saved her from that psycho, Stefan? Or - or was it because her Pode soul piece demanded him? He took a deep breath, then sighed and stood up. He was just going to run in circles here, his thoughts a jumble. As he turned though, he caught the bottles that Ayaka had used. With a frown he picked them up.

“Wait. Truth? Aphro- she could not have known. No.” He crushed the bottles in his hand, ignoring the sting as the glass bit into him. His blood stained the paper, making it illegible as he wadded it up. Ayaka need never know what she had accidentally dosed him with. He cleaned up, and then went to sleep - in the front room.

Ayaka
12-16-2017, 03:48 AM
Ayaka was an early riser; so when the first rays of dawn hit her face she groaned and pushed herself up and out of bed. Ignoring the pounding headache from downing a few good glasses of whiskey, and bottles of sake the night before. “Ugh…. She pressed her thumb and forefinger to her head and moaned. Now was not the time to be hungover. She had to get dressed and head back to the temple.

Then there was the matter of Nevin. Sure...he was moping about in the next room… but that wasn’t on the top of the list of priorities she had. He had his own shit to sort out.

Ayaka busied herself with her daily tasks; bathing, eating, dressing herself and making sure she didn’t look like a sloppy mess. The usual stuff that a functioning adult was required to do, of course, her routine also included a few hairs off the dog. Pick me up shots.

She turned to the small space used as the living room where Nevin was awkwardly curled up. She gave him a kick. “Oi. Wake up. We gonna see yer girlfriend.”

He uncredited himself and shook his he'd roughly, clearing away the fog of slumber as he stared at her silently. He seemed to be examining her for something, but he snorted and stood up, then pulled on a jacket over the clothes he had gone to sleep in.

Ayaka left her small one bedroomed house smelling faintly of whiskey but she didn’t give a flying fuck. She turned into the main street. Ayaka prefered the streets like this. Quiet. Peaceful. The few nekojin dotted here and there...and…. One other thing….

Her eyes narrowed upon a tall and dark man. No...his soul was old. Very old. He was approaching her, walking the opposite direction. As they passed she caught whiff of whiskey, sex, and something else. He gave her a smirk and a small wink. “Hello.” he said, tipping his head slightly.

“Fuck off Demi-god.” Ayaka spat back. It was an assumption of course. The man was way, way too young compared to his soul but he didn’t hold a divine spirit. “Go crawl back into the brothel you pulled yerself out of.”

He shrugged with an amused chuckle and continued onward. Ayaka glanced behind her at him. Well, at least he had a good ass. Damn….that whole ordeal with Nevin last night really messed her up. Maybe she’d find the man later if he was still in town and offer him a quick fuck.

Nevin watches silently, his head tilted to one side. He seemed about to say something, but shook his head and continued on towards the temple. He had yet to say a word to her, now that she thought about it.

Ayaka arrived at the temple with Nevin. She headed past the open room and into the private quarters, to the side there was a set of stairs that were partitioned off, no entrance was normally permitted. But, Ayaka being Ayaka..wasn’t going to pay attention to that. She stepped over the thin rope and ascended the stairs. It lead to what was known as the ‘observation bay’ into the solitary ceremonial chamber.

It was solitary, but not completely closed off from the rest of the world, how else would people monitor those inside? The narrow staircase lead way to decking painted red that overlooked the ceremonial chamber. Thin glass separated the two, it shimmered with enchantments, no doubt to stop sound and other pollution.

<”Of course it ain’t working…..”> Ayaka mumbled as she looked down into the room.

The room itself was unassuming, and could be considered relaxing. A constant breeze blew, creating gentle airflow. The bells attached to Eteri chimed gently. She sat in a shallow pool of warm water, surrounded by smooth rocks in the centre of the room. Surrounding the pool was a small path out in stone atop white sand. The sand had been raked in weaving patterns. It was not a place to fear, it was a place of peace, worship, and purity.

A place for silent contemplation, solitary meditation and new beginnings. So why…

Why was there such a feeling of unease. Ayaka looked down upon her sister, resting with her legs curled up under her in the pool of water. Her eyes half lidded. She was dazed and swaying back and forth. The priest stood in front of her with a palm on her head, steadying her as he chanted.

This….this looked normal but it felt wrong. Ayaka hugged herself, she wasn’t used to feeling such uneasiness. She swallowed and tried to rationalise it. She was watching her younger sister, someone who couldn’t sit still for a moment be...perfectly still. It was unnatural to see. So that was why Ayaka felt uneasy. She shook her head and turned to Nevin.

“See, nothin’ to worry about.”

She didn’t sound so sure about that.

Nevin
12-16-2017, 03:49 AM
Nevin had stepped past her. She couldn't see what he could? That this was very, very wrong? That Eteri, his dear, precious light, the woman who actually made him laugh and smile like a normal person, was still as the grave? This was wrong and something screamed at him, that things would get worse soon. Ayaka didn't seem to believe the words that had come from her own lips.

“They don't know what the fuck to do about that soul, do they?” Nevin’s voice was calm. His introspection last night had brought back something he realized he had been missing. Ever since Eteri was taken, and he got her back, he had been hesitant around her, hesitant in his daily life. He'd just passively let Ayaka take her back on the hope that these priests would know how to help Eteri - but he'd already found something that had been weakening the foul spirit. His hand curled into a fist.

“No. They don’t. This is new. This ceremony is the same I had gone through; it’s a rite of passage meant to cleanse the soul. She doesn’t have-” Ayaka paused. “Didn’t have a soul. She was able to pull it out of her friend, but no one can seem to pull it out of her. It’s...concerning. I am guessing its because she has no soul, so that fragment doesn’t want to let go of….” Her words caught in her mouth. “A suitable host.”

Nevin's jaw clenched hard. This damn thing was inside of her and didn't want to leave? Fine. “Then a cleaning won't work, will it. Cleansing implies the base material is good stock, and you are eliminating impurities. That? That is just darkness.” He growled then looked to Ayaka as an idea came to him.

“You said before. Some of the Soulless have been able to develop, cultivate their own souls. How?” It - it might be a clue, a way to help Eteri create her own to help resist the darkness that wanted to dwell inside of her.

“Dunno. I didn’t study that stuff. Normally happens when they’re young as they hit puberty. Or in some sort of life changing event. Eteri’s old enough now that we just assume she ain’t ever gonna get one. But is that really a bad thing?” Ayaka’s golden eyes narrowed as they glanced over at Nevin. “Is she a bad person now without one?”

He snarled. “Hell fucking no, I love her-”

Suddenly, a scream erupted from below them. It was shrill, and pained, and it sounded as though she was choking. Nevin shot his gaze to the scene below.

Eteri was contorted in an unnatural position; her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She looked strained, she looked like something was choking her. Her body convulsed in the pool of water.

Threads ran along Nevin’s skin. Any concern about whether or not Eteri actually loved him was washed away by the fact that she was in pain, in danger.

“This isn’t right.” Ayaka muttered. “You can’t see it but- that thing inside of her is twisting her body. It’s tendrils have extended into her limbs. This isn’t normal. Souls don’t do that. They can’t just move a physical body like a fuckin’ pupp-”

Her words were drowned out as the priest gave a pained cry. Collapsing to his knees. His hands clasping at an unseen force at his throat.

“Ayaka. How the fuck do we get in there.” Red ran rampant along his skin as Nevin spat the words out. “If you don't get us in there, they are going to die.” Or he was going to bust this fucking glass. It had withstood him running into it - but his thread boosted him, made him a lot stronger than a normal man. Hard, blazing red eyes locked onto the brown haired woman.

She grabbed onto his wrist and broke into a run, letting him go in the process. He didn’t need her to pull him along. He followed her down into a stairwell before she abruptly stopped. Nevin slammed his arms against the wall, just barely preventing himself from crashing into her back.

“Ugh...Here.” She pointed at the wall. “Most the area is enchanted but the stairwells weren’t. Most people don’t go bursting through the walls here.” He looked at her, and nodded. The red around his arm darkened.

“Step away, don't want you to get hurt.” With the curt order, he drew his arm back - and punched. Splinters of wood cracked around his fist, showering him in dust and grit. Again - another hard crash, and a spiderweb pattern of cracks appeared in the paneling. He snarled.

This fucking wall was between him and his hurting love. He didn't care anymore if Ayaka saw - he was not holding back. Crimson threads shot from his arm and pierced the wall in several places - wood no match for the strength of steel imbued within them. The following punch shattered the hole that had almost been carved out, and savage follow up blows broke enough of the wall for the redhead to charge into reach her.

Swift strides carried Nevin to her - pausing only long enough for his threads to grab onto the priest and thrust him further away, hopefully outside of the range of whatever was tracking him. Then Nevin knelt by Eteri and lifted her from the water, cradling her as she shook violently, wrapping his arms around her and holding her to his chest. He ignored the pain that lanced through him.

Eteri
12-16-2017, 03:50 AM
It burned...it burned… I clawed at my body. Trying to put out the fire. Why? Why was I burning so much. Why could I barely move my body. I didn’t want this...I didn’t want this pain...please someone take it away from me.

I felt something warm and I struggled to focus. His scent was familiar though...and the way he held me. “N-Nevin…” I choked as I struggled to reach out to him. He’d help...he always did...he always did what I asked.

“K-kill me.” I pleaded. I wanted to die, my body burned and I could barely breathe. Tears dotted my eyes and everything was so heavy. “Please...please...please kill me….” I begged him as my hands finally found their way to his clothing.

I felt warm threads wrap around me, sliding against my skin, enveloping me - was he? He was? But no - they comforted me instead of strangled me, cocooning me in warmth and his scent as his arms tightened. Was he - he looked angry, but was crying?

A part of me screamed, in the deep recesses of my mind it screamed in an unrelenting fury that threatened to split my skull. It demanded that I take Nevin, but I already had him, right?

STop FiGhting

StOp ReSiStiNg

I whimpered and pressed my head into his chest and took a trembling sigh. It was right...the feeling was right I had to stop so the pain would stop. I took a few deep trembling breathes and tried to… focus on….nothing…

….that did feel better. My claws dug into Nevn’s form and I could feel my claws pierce his skin, droplets of his blood ran down my fingers and it felt oddly satsfying. “N-Nevin…” My voice sounded strained. “L-let me have it back.” I wasn’t sure why I said those words or what ‘it’ was but I needed it to feel whole.

Nevin didn't seem to respond to my words at first but I felt him tremble under my fingers. “Stop that. I know you hear me. If you hurt her, you'll never get anything from me.” Why…. Why did Nevin sound so angry? So cold? But his arms around me were so warm…

I didn’t understand his words. I withdrew my hands away from him afraid that he didn’t want me near him. Was he talking about Ayaka? Why would I hurt her.

“No honey, not you, you're fine. If it relaxes you, dig your claws in. I can handle it.” His voice was tight.

“Feel...strange…” I mumbled. Wasn’t this meant to help me? Where was the priest? Why was Nevin here in this holy place? “What going on?” I asked as I tried to focus. Now I had stopped fighting I was beginning to feel better...feel more aware of things. Of Nevin, of Ayaka who was tending to the priest of his tendrils wrapped tightly around me. Of his…

I licked my lips and pressed my face to the crook of his neck. Of his magic. I could taste it on the air and it was good.

“Eteri-honey. Stay with me. The priest messed up the ritual because he didn't know what he was poking. Eteri, stop…. Stop licking me.” Nevin's voice was strained. I was licking him? Oh. But his skin tasted of his magic. I didn't want to stop. “No.” I said. “Like this.” I said, continuing to lap at his skin. I could feel it crawling with what was hidden underneath. “Is ok.... Will all be ok…” I mumbled as I shut my eyes. My tail flicked contentedly side to side.

“Now you here. All is good.”

There was a deep breath, and threads wrapped around my head and gently pulled it away. Nevin's eyes were full of concern as he looked at me. “I told you I would be here for you, Eteri. Are you OK in your head? You can talk in Akashiman, love.”

I blinked. Was I...ok in my head? <”Yes… I was hurting lots and it felt like I was on fire. I feel...weak and my body is heavy but I think that is from the drink I had yesterday.”> I offered him a small smile. <”I’m beginning to feel better already.”>

<”Damn Fucking lie that is.”> Ayaka snapped from behind me, I swung my head around to see her standing over us with her arms crossed over her chest. Her lips turned downward. I narrowed my eyes and clutched Nevin tighter. She wasn’t going to go near him.

“How bad is it?” Nevin? What? How bad is what? His arms tightened around me as his threads slowly began uncurling. What? No! I wanted them around me! Why was he taking them away. They made me feel warm, and safe...and complete.

I grabbed a handful and tore them closer back to me, hugging them to my chest. “No! Mine! Please!” Nevin stiffened beneath me - in more ways than one - and he froze, no longer trying to pull the threads away. Instead his gaze focused on Ayaka.

“Bad, then.”

<”I’m fine!”> I insisted. Why were they talking abut me like I wasn’t here? Why? <”I’m right here! I said I was fine! Why don’t you believe me! I’m just tired. I just want to be with Nevin for a while...I just..I just…”> I mumbled and lowered my head.

Why didn’t they believe me? Why were they acting so strangely?

<”I’m going to attend to the Priest. You take her out of here and...away from the public.”>

I felt Nevin give a nod at her order. Wait? Since when were they so close? Since when did Ayaka think she could tell ME what to do? I growled low. “Dumb Sister…”

Nevin
12-16-2017, 03:53 AM
Nevin gently lifted Eteri up, cradling her in his arms and in his threads, holding her tight against him. This hurt. This hurt his very heart in a way that felt like it was splitting him in two. Even without soul sight, he felt he could guess what was happening. Pode’s soul bit inside of his love was - not taking over, but fusing with her. It was like - like -..

Like a reagent, being dispersed in water. What was once concentrated was being diffused into a neutral container. It altered the water, but also lost its potency in the process. Nevin tightened his hold. “Alright. Your place work?” The threads still in Eteri’s hand coiled around her and squeezed gently - he couldn't hold her hand right now, this was the best he could do.

Ayaka nodded. <”Fine. Just...get it….her… out of here.”> Nevin growled.

“Her. This doesn't change the fact that she's your sister. Eteri, love, I'll explain when we get alone.” Like hell he was going to talk about her like she wasn't present. She was becoming more coherent, and he knew that it always infuriated him when people did that. He strode out, carrying his precious burden - out through the hole in the wall he'd made. He knew how to get out of the temple that way, he didn't know what the maze of rooms was like below.

“You did this...for me?” She asked. “Thanking you.” She said with a purr, undetered by the damage he had caused.

“Thank, not thanking, love. But yes. You were in pain. If Ayaka hadn't dragged me down here I would have tried breaking something enchanted.” He shrugged, and ducked through the hole in the wall, and carried her towards the front. One dark eye slid to her, and his eyebrow rose. “You're not concerned about the fact that I broke a wall?” His head tilted to one side, the red hair falling a bit loosely around him as he did so.

“No, I guess you aren't. Well, I'm not either.” He squeezed her as they reached the room where they had - had their rather brief quickie. He looked around, frowning. “Sweet love, which way from here? This place is all looking the same.” He had thought he knew the way out, too….

“Why leave?” She purred. <”This place is filled with magic, isn’t it calming? Don’t you want to relax?”> Nevin shook his head and brushed his lips against her forehead.

“This isn't a good place to be.”

She huffed and pointed toward a small door. “That is way out.” Nevin smiled gently and took her finger, kissing it as her carried her out through the door she'd pointed to.

The streets were full of people - the midday crowd. Nevin ignored them all, the strange looks and the disgust, as he carried Eteri on a little ‘hammock’ of threads, and in his arms. The blue-haired girl was rubbing her face against him as he strode through the streets, his angry gaze clearing a path as people fled from the foreign man.

Ayaka’s cracked, shoddy door barely slowed the redhead alchemist down. Threads shot ahead and pierced the flimsy lock, and he dragged it open. He would pay for its repair later - or not. It looked like the thing was damaged enough from Ayaka’s drunken entrances that the door would break entirely soon. Hm. Maybe he'd just get her a new damn door, to thank her for the least trying to help Eteri. Even if they had fucked it up royally.

“Why here?” Eteri spat with surprising vitterol. “Why know where Ayaka live?” Nevin looked at her and brushed her hair from her face.

“Because love, I needed a place to sleep last night, and I'd have gotten terribly lost if I tried sleeping in the woods. And as a foreigner, I was already being ignored. My two souls just made it worse.”

“Like your two souls. Like you. Love you.” She muttered, still seemingly annoyed. “Why think something wrong? Am fine….am...fine…”

Nevin took a deep, deep breath, and let it out slowly as he sat down, still holding Eteri. Now she was in his lap though, and he looped his arms around her waist. “I love you too, Eteri. You make me happy like no one else has. Ayaka, and I to an extent, are scared. The bit of the Forgotten One inside of you?” He waited until she nodded. “It spread out when the priest tried his ritual. I think Ayaka is scared that it changed you into a copy of the god. I think it just - changed you a bit. Like fish, flavoring a meal?” He seemed to hesitate as he tried to find an analogy.

“Am fine.” Her ears flickered back and forward as she gave him a confused look. “Is my soul. So no worry. No forgotten.” She pressed her lips to the underside of his chin in an attempt to calm him down. “Is I feel different to you?” She wriggled in his lap. “Can feel any way want. Just to be sure.”

Nevin let out a very, very loud groan as he reacted to the wriggling, and there was no way Eteri missed what her ass had done to him. He tried to rally, and kissed her nose. “You are more blunt now, love, yes. Not that I am going to complain. Like I said - it was a piece of her soul, and it spread out, into you. Sweetheart, stop moving.”

“Am confused..keep saying her soul. This is my soul Nevin.” She booped him on the nose. “How forget?” When he said she should stop moving a sly grin spread across her face as she wriggled again. “Stop….this?” She asked as she wriggled again. He let out a loud growl, and locked his eye onto hers.

“Everything is good. Nevin.” Eteri said with a purr.

“It is yours now, yes. Like my two souls Re both mine.” There was a moment of hesitation, and then a dawning realization. Then, as she ground and wriggled in his lap, he let out another groan. “Love if you don't stop your sister is going to hate us for having sex in her living room.”

The jovial expression left her face. “No care about her.” She tilted her head to the side. “Why care? Nevin should do what want. When want. Take what want. Kill what want.” She leaned forward and inhaled deeply. “Is good. Very good.” Nevin took a slow, deep breath, and his eyes were definitely darker as he watched her move forward. His lips locked onto hers, and his tongue darted into her mouth for a moment. He pulled away, and slid threads into Eteri’s clothes.
“Should I fuck who I want, when I want to make my little blue haired catgirl scream for me?” His voice was a throaty growl. He couldn't deny that he liked this more aggressive Eteri - even if the cause of it had scared him at first.

She blinked. “You smell…” She pressed her head to his neck. “This smell….darker...like….want….”

Nevin paused. Darker? He felt his magic roll inside of him - the magic that had been tainted by the Pode magic in the forest. Ah. Ah. The man let out a very frustrated groan. If she was trying to get his magic - then the Pode inside of her was trying to grow stronger? Or was Eteri just trying to gather what she felt was missing? Fuck, either way Nevin didn't think that using his magic would be a good idea. He tried to pull her away, hoping that she wouldn't make herself harder to resist he was already balancing on a very fine thin rope of self control.

So he started to lift her up, unable to resist the roll of his hips upwards to prolong the contact between her ass and his erection. They needed to figure out what was going on exactly with the soul that Eteri had claimed for herself, and he couldn't help with that if he was buried inside of her trying to make her scream his name.

She protested, so much so that her claws dug into his skin and her teeth found their way into his flesh. Nevin froze, and he couldn't help the pleased groan that rolled from his lips. He trembled, trying to keep his head - and not think with the head in his pants. It didn't help that her rough tongue felt fantastic as she lapped the the blood around her teeth.

Eteri
12-16-2017, 03:54 AM
I wanted him. It had been too long without him. Ok...it had only been a day - but I felt different. I felt fantastic. A rolling energy that buzzed within me. And it - no I wanted to share that with Nevin. I wanted him to feel the same rolling energy I did. I wanted him to feel the pulsing inside and I so badly wanted to taste him.

I lapped at his wound and tried to climb back on top of him despite his protests. “Eter- please…”

I grinned. “Want share what feel with you. You no want?” I asked as I tore at his clothes. He let out a sound that was like a moan and a whimper - frustration and desire sounded so wonderful. And the way he was jutting up - oh, he wanted it too. He wanted very bad. But - he lifted me away, using his threads, as his chest heaved and his eyes flickered with hunger.

“I want, love. I want so bad it hurts not to take you. But we need to figure this out, and you need to settle your new soul first.” Even as he spoke, I could see his body trembling. I just had to keep pushing his buttons, drive him over the edge. Make him loose it.

“Okay.” I said as I sat back down beside him. He breathed a sigh of relief. “What talk about?” I asked, tail flicking wildly side to side. He seemed hesitant, watching me, but he took a deep breath.

“The soul, your soul. It used to be Pode’s. Now - now, you seem to want to take my magic, which has been tainted by hers. I - Eteri, I don't want to risk you being hurt or losing you.”

It made sense.I could feel a satisfied feeling from deep within me. I think he was sorta right. Except, I didn’t really want to take his magic. Did? I tilted my head. “Take...magic? No.” I crawled up to him carefully placing myself in his lap. Carefully not wriggling. Not yet… I stared at his dark eyes.

“No? Then, what?” His voice was strained, but stable, focused. “Remember love. If it is hard to explain in tradespeak, use Akashiman.” He was clearly trying to avoid thinking about where I was sitting.

<” I like the feel...of it against me…”> I said in a low pur as I traced the lines of his skin. They reacted and thin tendrils rose up out of them. He made a sound that was between strained and shocked and I loved it. I carefully pulled them together. <”Why are you reacting that way? Does me playing with these turn you on?”> I asked as I lifted my eyes to his. <”Did you want me to let go?”>

His eyes were wide, but unfocused. His chest rose and fell. He trembled beneath me, and that strained sound again, so pleasing to my ears. His threads did not leave my hand though. He coughed - and then those eyes focused on me.

“So - so. Just being near satiates you, you don't actually want to take it from me.” Oh, it seemed like it was hard for him to speak. And he hadn't answered my questions.

I grinned. That meant that he did. I shifted, pressing down on him. Yes. I felt it. <”Yes...I don’t want to take it from you. I want to see it grow inside of you. I want us both to feel this amazing. Always…”>

Nevin froze, staring as his lust addled mind tried to process what I had said. His eyes widened and he started to open his mouth to speak -

I lifted the threads to my cheek and rubbed them against me, then, I started licking them. This..this was better than his blood. They practically dripped of that same buzzing magic I wanted. That same strange thrumming sensation. Yes. This was good. Nevin let out a very strangled noise, and as my tongue dragged across his threads his hips rolled and his eyes fluttered for a moment.

I loved Nevin.

And I knew he loved me too…

And we complimented each other so very well...didn’t we?

Nevin
12-16-2017, 03:56 AM
It was hard, very hard, for the alchemist to think straight. But - but her words had cut through the fog enough. She slowed down the realization by playing with his threads, but - Nevin scooped her up, and stood up, hoisting her into the iron. His voice was firm, if extremely strained.

“Not here.” He kept his voice steady by an incredible force of will as Eteri nuzzled and licked his threads. “Not here. And - I don't think that magic will grow in me.” It was so difficult to out the words properly in order. He took a step forward, and used his threads to temporarily close his clothes. It was only a partial solution, but it made it easier for him to ignore the wet, slick heat that was so temptingly close.

“No.what I have is what I have. Mine - my magic, consumed it, made it a part of itself. It will only grow, when all of my magic does.” Another trembling step. He didn't know where he was going, but if he was moving, it should be harder for Eteri to keep seducing him, right?

“Then will help.” She said, still tugging at his clothes. “Whatever need will do. Eteri will do for you.” Thank Crimson she was focusing on his clothes, and no longer on the threads he had not been able to remove from her hand. His head swam, but without her active touch it was clearing up. He cleared his throat. Where the hell were the carriages out of town? And thank Crimson that Eteri hadn't taken off her clothes.

“Co-come on, Eteri. We’ll head home.” Nevin tried to keep his voice steady. “And I am growing stronger, slowly and steadily. Just, stay with me, alright love?” He gave her a grin.

She grinned back, wide and toothy. Her eyes followed every minute movement he made. “Mmm! Will explain how work to Eteri?”

“Explain how work - oh, you mean how I grow stronger? I suppose, yes, but in the carriage once we find them. Not exactly something I want to talk about in public. Even if most of these people would like to pretend I don't exist.” He glared at some of the people who were staring at them other disgust. Well, he couldn't blame them. The Nekojin could see his fucked up souls after all - but hopefully they were distracted by his situation, and didn't see Eteri.

There, was that one? The coachman looked tired - but also not Akashiman. Nevin made it there with Eteri still tugging at his clothes, though she stopped as they approached someone else. “You - you're a carriage back to Radasanth?” The coachman blinked and looked down at the two, then slowly nodded. “Excellent. My girlfriend tried introducing me to her family, but it didn't go over so well. You know, the foreigner thing. Any chance you're returning soon?” The carriage driver peered at Nevin closer for a long moment before he raised his hat and sat back, then spoke.

“Ain't ye the alchemist what’s does blood stuff?” Nevin nodded in response to the question. “Right. Climb on in, ser. One of yer potions helped me sis.” The driver kicked open the door, and Nevin managed to climb in. The door was closed, and the alchemist set his hot, seductive girlfriend on the bench across from him. He let out a tight smile.

“Well. Your sister might be pissed we just left.” Maybe talking about Ayaka would make Eteri angry enough not to try jumping him in the carriage? That seemed likely. So long as she stopped tempting him.

He drew a shuddering breath and looked around. The cabin of the carriage was actually rather large, with wide benches covered in what felt like a soft fur-lined fabric. Moving about the carriage hadn't made it rock at all, and it seemed to be a very heavily built construct. It was only as they picked up speed and he looked out the window that Nevin realized one teeny, tiny problem.

His girlfriend had been trying to seduce him, and he was now in a carriage with her for the next several hours. Nevin swallowed. Hopefully she stayed over there and angry about Ayaka.

“Ayaka stupid. No care. Now...about you…” She stalked closer, practically crawling on the floor toward him till she sat between his legs. She placed a hand on either one of his thighs. “Eteri want learn more about you. What church? Is you….” She closed her eyes and sniffed and the words that left her lips had a chilling tone to them.

“Divinity…..”

Nevin froze. Slowly he tilted her head back, and waited until she opened her eyes to look at him. When she did, her gaze half-lidded with an emotion he couldn't identify, he gave her a very slow nod.

“Yes, dear. There is a church in our hometown. I go there every so often while you're out, and I help them. I - was meant to be an Avatar. The God that tried to merge into me died, and was scattered. I'm slowly growing into my own divinity now. That's why Pode’s soul will not be able to overtake my own. Two fallen gods’ souls fought, and mine is growing far faster. When her magic came into me, mine was already strong enough to resist.” Then it had been accepted, made a part of the whole. A strange feeling, damn weird to know that a portion of his magic had once been part of another God.

Was that why his life energy had been helping her push back Pode, until the damn stupid priest fucked things up? It had been, maybe, leeching away, drawing in what was already a part of itself? Or had his magic, his soul, been quietly curbing the influence of the fallen deity? There was no way to know now…

“Nevin is a god….” she mused quietly. Then nodded. “Yes. See that. Makes sense.” She pressed closer to him. “Will still love. Will stay.” She said, nuzzling into him again. At least she hadn’t been trying to jump him. She had calmed down considerably. Nevin reached out and stroked her hair, trying to fight the sting of tears in his eyes. He hadn't even thought that was a danger until she said it, abolishing it before it even had a chance to take root.

<”I really love you…”> She sighed softly against him. His chest heaved.

<”And I love you.”> He said softly, stroking her hair. Crimson. If he was becoming a God - would it be safe for her to stay with him? Worse - what happened if she began to resent him for not aging like she did? Love could turn to hate if that happened. His fingers tightened in her hair as he felt tears leak down his cheeks. She loved him, but - was it even safe for her to? Mortals and Divines mixing didn't have a good track record of working well on the mortal end of things.

“Eteri…” His voice choked. “Promise me something?” She looked at him, curious.

“If - if you…. If you ever are in danger from me, stay away. If I am becoming a divine thing, I don't want you hurt by it.” He couldn't - he couldn't voice his real concern. He couldn't ask her to leave if she started resenting him for not aging.

“No.” She said, ears flat against her head. “No. Will stay.” Crimson. He wanted that, but didn't want that. He cupped her cheek.

“Sweet love. If I hurt you, I don't want you to stay and be hurt again. Hurting for fun, pleasure like -” he brushed the spot where she had bit and then lapped at his blood. “Like this? This is OK, I enjoy this, Crimson, I loved it. But, if I hurt you for real - that would kill me, here.” He tapped his chest.

“NO!” She hissed back at him. “Stay!”

No matter what he said she wouldn't have it any other way. He took a deep breath, then sighed, and pulled her up enough to kiss her. When he pulled his mouth away, he stared into her eyes.

“Then you are mine, dear. If you're willing to be hurt for me - you are mine.” He growled, his voice soft, firm.

“is yours.” She purred. Wriggling into his lap. Quite deliberately so. “Eteri belong to nevin. Eteri like Nevin LIKE this.”

He growled into her ear. “Like what, pe-Eteri?” He almost called her something else there. A bite of his tongue prevented it.

She pressed her nose to his neck and inhaled. “magic smell best like this. When growly in nice voice...like.” Nevin groaned in frustration as she breathed deeply, smelling him. Crimson. She liked it when he was barely able to keep from pounding her and making her scream for him.

The carriage bounced, hard, jolting them. Nevin let out a deep growl as the bounce pressed her against him. “You like me in control, love?” He wrapped his arms around her, anchoring her.

She nodded. “feels right. Feels natu-natural. Like...meant to” and didn't that just send a bolt of electricity through him.

He took a deep, hard breath, and exhaled before kissing her, his tongue sliding into her mouth to fight hers for control. His fingers danced along her back, massaging and pressing against her, before he finally pulled back.

“Stay then, my girl.” He would just have find some way to keep her with him. He drew her back in for another hungry kiss.

Philomel
12-16-2017, 05:32 AM
Trips are good for the soul right? (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?763-Trips-are-good-for-the-soul-Right-(M)).
No Judgement

Rewards:

Nevin (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?136-Nevin) receives:
1455 EXP
125 Gold

Eteri (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?26-Eteri) receives:
515 EXP
55 Gold

Ayaka (http://www.althanas.com/world/member.php?114-Ayaka) receives:
705 EXP
90 Gold

"Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving."

Terry Pratchett

Philomel
12-16-2017, 05:36 AM
All rewards have been added.