PDA

View Full Version : Hihi!

Tamameow
01-02-2018, 10:56 AM
Hello, guys!

I'm kinda new to this writing thing and I hope I can get some experience with writing! I used to write some fiction, but I found myself in a bit of a rut. I feel that this forum might be the thing to get some creative juices flowing again!

Briarheart
01-02-2018, 11:02 AM
Welcome to the rock!

Eteri
01-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Welcome to Althanas

Philomel
01-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Eteri is your place to go for cat girls. She is our resident main cat person ^_^

Welcome to Althanas! I'm Philomel, a moderator who will be handling your RoG profile so feel free to let me know if you have any questions. All the people here too can help too and they make a great community!

Hydra
01-02-2018, 11:20 AM
Welcome friend, Althanas Great. Fun, Exciting, Kind. Hope Tamameow have fun too. Yeah!

Flamebird
01-02-2018, 12:12 PM
Welcome to Althanas! :)

The Huntsman
01-02-2018, 12:50 PM
Welcome welcome! Make sure to hop over to the chat - we're popping over there, an there's usually someone to talk with!

Tamameow
01-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Hi, everyone! Thanks for all the warm welcome!

The character registration is almost done, I think. I may have to call it a night before I can get started (plus I need to make a proper avatar picture as well). I can already feel that I'll be able to write up some good stories here already! Oh, yes! I'll make sure to get in contact with Eteri as well!

Philomel
01-02-2018, 01:12 PM
You've also got nekoprincess, she's the other cat expert here ^_^

Nekoprincess
01-02-2018, 03:15 PM
* pops in* Hello welcome to the fold! Yes I’m the other resident cat girl here! So I can help you with all your cat girl needs lol! Hope you have fun here and come to the chat room! There is always people to talk to in there!

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Welcome to Althanas! Looking forward to seeing you strut your stuff on the boards. If you need anything at all, me and the rest of the staff will be happy to help.

Please remember to give cookies to Briarheart as thanks.

Garron
01-02-2018, 09:14 PM
Welcome to Althanas!

Briarheart
01-02-2018, 09:47 PM
I̩ͯ̔͑̓ͯ̾ͧ ͓͇̥̯ͅa͇͇̼̩̅͒̀̈́̉C̮͚̊́ͦ̂̇̈́̒c̩̖̯̜̆E̳̝̿ͭp͇͌̄̒̈̒͑T̝ͧ̽͗ͣ ͕̪̙̠ ͇ͥ̔̚a͕ͧL̤̥͔͌̍̈̂ͦ̆͆l͙̰̹̚ ̥̺͇̭̜̘̞C̒̓̔o̓͑O͔̠ͪͩ̂͂ͩk̫̘̝I͔͖̦̭̱̐̂̔̄̍e̲̽͌̽ͫ͂ ͈̜̻̻̱̬̒͒ͩ̐̄͊̐Ǒ͖͉̜̺͑f̞͇ͤ̇̃̓ͮ̊̀F͇e̥̳̱͖̓R̬̣͍̝̻ͣͧͮ̐͋i ̳ͣN̘͕͕̣͓̩ͤ͆ͮ͑ͤͪ̋g̓ͧͩͩͤ͆͐S͇̗͔̠̗̙̣
ͭ̉ͣ̐ͮ
̙̲͉̻̌̍ͫ̋̓̿E̙̫̬̫̿ͧ̆ͯ̾ͅẍ̪̱͉̠̖̤̺́́̍ͦČ̞̗̘͚͕͋̎́͌ͩ̒e̔͐͒ ͇͉̜̺ͦ̎́ͥͅP̾̽̈ẗ̤͉̜́ͨ̋ͩ̂͛ ̤Rͯa̋̎̅ͮI͚̣̤̪̓̅ș͕͇̝ͫ̎ͤI̭̹͉n̟͓̓͐̃̋̂

Venex Apara
01-03-2018, 02:03 AM
Welcome! I'm Ven, and I make puns and do shenanigans.

Tamameow
01-03-2018, 03:42 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone! It feels good to be here already!

Now that registration seems to be done, I guess I should get a thread open up for some warming up. I'll see what I can cook up!

And here's some chocolate chip cookies for Briarheart. Thank you~ *Sends cookies via wifi*

FennWenn
01-04-2018, 10:22 AM
A newperson? Frosty greetings to you! *Hugs!*

*also steals one of Andeh's cookies before dashing off*

Briarheart
01-04-2018, 10:34 AM
T͓̟̀̎ͧͮ̓́̚h́ͩi̝̽͋sͤ̓̊̾ ̉i̝̩̒͐ͮ̚s̍ͣ͗̿̓̋̔ ̪̲͎̺̥̖̪ṳ̻̺̠̫̾n̞̦̭͉̆̓͐ͥ̽a͕͙̗̓̂̉͑c͇͚͔̿ͤ̒̾ͩ̍c̖̣e̊͗̃̓ ̺̦p̝̫̃ͧ̀͗͂t͎̹̼͍̲̰̩ͭͮ̃̚̚a̗͇̬͚̞b̝͇̈ͪ̆l̯͙̺͙̀̐̆̾̾̒e̯ͨ̒ ̤̮̬ ͉̦͉̥̗͛̉̈b̘̙̦̾ͫe̝͂ͪͅḣ̤̜̜̞̘͈̃͒͂̔̒a̹̗̭̪̔̈̈́ͮ͂v͍ͯ̈́̐͂ͯͮ ỉ͕ͥ̉̃o̬͍̱̦̫ͧ̎͆r̳͆̋̓͊̃̓ͤ
̣̫̩̾ͤ͛̀ͮͣ
̻̮͕̲ͪy̝̟̘͊̽o̝̔̆͛̚u̲͔̾̒͒ ̈aͭͤ̑̾ͧrͤͩͪe̟̱̲̱͈̫̖̊̂̈ͩͦ͑͌ ͙̬͌ͬg̜̠̩̗̔ŕ͔͍͇ͬ́̽ͅo̻̜͖ͪ̀u͚͕͔̥͓̗̻͐̂ͩ̃͂͆͒n̝̜̒ͫ̅͒̏̑̑ ̬͉͓͓͕d̖̗̼̳ͬͤ̇ͅe̼̦̩̳͕̤͉̓̔̎̔ḍ̦̘͕ ͔̠̒f͎͗ͬ̄͂̐o͚̦͎̦ͮ̉r͚̳͚̣͍̞̅͋́̐̏̉̇ ͔͙̣̺̆͋ͯ͑͗͒̚a͎͆͗l̦ͩ́ͥ̽̋lͯ̈̅̓̔ͫ ̲ͭ͗è̖͊͛t̠̳̲̟͛ͫ͂̀ͦ̇e̍ͅr͉̖͙̟̲n̘͇̝͚̼͛i͛̂ͨt͚̥̆̄̒͑̀̆̚y ͖͋͒͊