PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one or two lost souls to swim in my fish bowl

Kalida
01-08-2018, 06:20 PM
In Fallien a man plots to use strange magic to abduct a visiting envoy from an exotic nation. Where I come in? Well, I am that strange magic.

As for you? I'm looking for someone to write their character in a position as either protection/guide for this envoy who must then keep me at bay OR someone who also has their own plans for thievery/kidnapping/murder that may or may not get in my way.

Plot: Loosely planned, lots of room for improvisation and shifting things as we go.

Breaker
01-08-2018, 09:58 PM
I have a Fallieni character that could have reason to be the guide, or for thievery. Any preference between the two?

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-09-2018, 03:20 AM
I just thought I'd pop on to acknowledge the Pink Floyd reference and add you to my list of trusted people.

Kalida
01-09-2018, 09:38 AM
I have a Fallieni character that could have reason to be the guide, or for thievery. Any preference between the two?

No preference, whichever sounds most fun to you! If you chose to go the "good guy" route or the "bad guy" route that includes kidnapping for your own ends, I imagine that would increase the chances that our meeting would culminate in battle, and if you're trying to steal from the gifts the envoy is bringing with them, it would be a toss up on whether we would butt heads or work together. Like I said, lots of room in this thread to make it fun and improvise.

I will say that if another person jumps in, I would like them to take up an opposing viewpoint. So rather than get two guards in there, two other kidnappers, or two thieves, I'd like one of each in any combination so that we're all working off of each other.

I just thought I'd pop on to acknowledge the Pink Floyd reference and add you to my list of trusted people.

I'd hope so since we're facebook friends. ;)

Capoeirista
01-09-2018, 09:56 AM
I think I'd prefer to go the thievery route... Alina is a Glasswalker, and they're known for stealing supplies from outlanders and other tribes using their guerilla tactics. (This is Breaker's character btw).

Kalida
01-14-2018, 10:57 AM
Here (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?945-A-Smile-From-a-Veil&p=9471#post9471)is the thread. I'll be introducing the envoy in my second post so feel free to use your first to set up where you are, motives, etc.

Breaker
01-17-2018, 08:19 PM
Sorry I haven't gotten round to this yet, I'll hopefully have something live soon.

edit: hey, I did it! Let me know if anything doesn't work, I tried to leave it pretty generic.

Amari
01-18-2018, 08:43 AM
outlands eh? I got Esther you can use her if you want?

Here is her profile http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?840-Esther-Ciel-Tonelico
she's sorta near there atm, course she wouldn't be a thief more of the 'oh? uhm what are you? help? Is that necessary? ok."

Kalida
01-21-2018, 11:05 PM
Yeah girl if you want in, jump on that! I'll be working on my next post tomorrow. :3

Amari
01-22-2018, 02:16 AM
Is it fine to have Esther huddled up in the moving carriage? Or at least some sort of carriage? Else she'd be holed up somewhere in a small tent, either can work for me