PDA

View Full Version : My Time To Go

SirArtemis
01-13-2018, 09:19 PM
All,

It is my time to leave Althanas for good. I have come and gone over the years, returning for various reasons. I have busted my butt on many occasions, hoping to add to the site and community in various fashions. Yet it has become increasingly clear that my time here across almost a decade now is up. I will not be checking replies on this thread. If you want to find me, there are people who have my FB and you can add me there. The final chapter of Artemis is sealed. I am going to pretend he made his little invisible village in the Kalev Highlands, camouflaged it with his ancient artifact, and lived happily ever after away from all the BS, as I wish I could in real life.

For those who have known me over the years, I hope you've enjoyed my company, found my feedback and contributions helpful, found my writing at least enjoyable, and not loathed my presence too much.

May you all be well and I wish you fortune.

My final signoff,
-Boris

Philomel
01-13-2018, 10:13 PM
I understand all your reasons for feeling it's your time to leave. Hope you are still around for a few years to chat to. You're a good guy and you'll be missed.

Phi

Shinsou Vaan Osiris
01-14-2018, 08:36 AM
Another forum good guy gone. :(

Sent you a message on Skype pal. Hopefully I'll catch you then

Revenant
01-14-2018, 08:42 AM
Wow. I remember your early days fondly. It's always sad to see a good writer go. Hope your next step in life is a positive one.

FennWenn
01-15-2018, 10:21 AM
Ahh, we'll miss you. Good luck in your future endeavors, Arte.

Paladin_Lorenor
01-15-2018, 06:03 PM
Good luck in all of your pursuits Boris, you've always been a good friend despite our differences. I hope whatever life throws at you next is always productive and brings you good fortune. Live long and prosper.

redford
01-15-2018, 08:34 PM
you will be missed my friend!

ps text me if you ever get lonely baby I miss u.