Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,750

GP

Name
    Mikal Jam Dice
    Race
    Human

The Gambling Tent 02/13/2018

Flyers could be seen posted all throughout the town of Valibar.
    GAMBLING TENT
    OPEN TOMORROW 3 PM TO 10 PM
    GAME OF THE DAY: DICE OF CHANCE
    RULES:
    LAY DOWN 50 GP ON ANY NUMBER FROM 2 TO 12
    THROWER THROWS THE TWO DICE
    WHOEVER'S NUMBER IS EQUAL TO THE TOTAL WINS 90% OF THE POT
    IF MULTIPLE PEOPLE BET FOR WINNING NUMBER, THE 90% IS SPLIT EVENLY BETWEEN THEM.
    HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!
    ps: Ages 18 and up only

Okay people, tomorrow at 3 PM EST I will open up the tent and people can start betting in this thread. But please do the betting in character, I want to make this like an actual gambling tent. Also, all characters must be 18 years or older to play. Sorry younger characters, no gambling for you. Also, throws will happen every half hour IRL just to give you guys time to post. I hope to see a ton of you joining in.

Gambling Tent

Disclaimer: This Gambling Tent is entirely my idea and not sanctioned by the site owners.

EXP: 250, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,750

GP

Name
    Mikal Jam Dice
    Race
    Human
    A man stepped outside a tent in a field right outside the gates of Valibar. He was a tall man in a golden colored suit and top hat. He had a stunning smile on his face and bright green eyes. In his hand was a wooden cane with a Metal dice decoration on the top.

He stood in front of the tent and said, “Ladies and gentlemen, I, Mikal Jam Dice, want to thank you for coming to the opening of The Gambling Tent!” The crowd cheered as Mikal smiled wider.“I am terribly sorry for the delay but something had come up. As an apology, the first winner will receive all the money in the Pot!” The crowd was even louder upon hearing that. Once the crowd quieted down, Mikal grabbed the curtain of the tent and opened it as he said, “The Gambling Tent is now open! The First role will happen shortly!. Enjoy!”

With his final proclamation, Mikal ran inside with a smile on his face as made his way to the roller's chair a the table began to get patrons.

Gambling Tent is now open, winner of the first game get's 100% of the pot as an apology for posting late. The first roll will occur at 4 PM EST. Enjoy!

GP

Name
    Mikal Jam Dice
    Race
    Human
    "No Winner!" he yelled out and took the dice back up. "The 100% winner will roll over to the next game, I hope for somebody to join us! Next roll will happen soon! Place your bets!"

Next roll will occur at 5 PM EST.

GP

Name
    Mikal Jam Dice
    Race
    Human
    Mikal looked at the empty slots and sighed. No one had bet this time, even with the Full reward being on the line. He did say the first pot would go to the winner but no one wanted to play so. It was with a sad sigh that he threw the dice on an empty table.

Legitimate Dice Roll

Total: 11

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Please carry on, Mikal. I apologize for inconvenience.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

GP

Name
    Mikal Jam Dice
    Race
    Human
    Mikal looked at his empty tent and sighed. The authorities of the town had come in and shut his tent down for the whole day while they discussed whether it should continue to operate. By the time that they had made a decision it was time to close and thus he had lost a whole day of work. That didn't deter him, however, the tent would be reopened in two days and he might get some patrons for his tent... hopefully. So it was with a sad sigh that he went to the front of the tent and closed the flap.

Gambling Tent Closed for the night and will be reopened Wednesday, February 15, 2018, at 8 am till 1 pm EST Good night everyone.
    Last edited by Gambling Tent; 02-13-2018 at 11:26 PM.

GP

Name
    Mikal Jam Dice
    Race
    Human
    Mikal Stepped outside the tent and smiled. "Ladies and gentlemen!" He called out. "The Gambling Tent is now opened. With one fluid motion, he opened the tent and made his way inside to the table with a hope of a big turnout.

Gambling tent is now open with the same game as before. 100% pot is still open due to the interruption yesterday.