EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile

Hanuh Toivonen - Level I

If I go over the TP limit, could we try to lower Crystallization first? Fire manipulation could be downgraded too. I want the fire and ice immunities to be the two strongest, please?
    Name: Hanuh Lulia Toivonen.
    Race: 3/4 Human; 1/4 Elf.
    Height: 5"0 Feet.
    Weight: 98 Pounds.
    Eyes: Brown, Shaker-Jewel.
    Hair: Blond, 2c.
    Skin: Olive.
    Big Five Personality Type: BICAD, the Protector.
    MBTI Type: ISTJ.

Personality:
    She was raised with honor and in luxury, but in complete isolation. Her personality is mature, but innocent. She is intelligent, but naive. She is royal and honor-bound, but not selfish and pompous. She has dignity, but is not prideful. She is responsible, but knows little about fun or friendship. She was shaped by her family's opinions. She knows her facts, but can be close minded and stubborn to accept when her "facts" were actually opinions or lies.

For a teenager, Hanuh has proven to be more mature, responsible, and goal-orientated than most. With a strong feel for aesthetics and an attention to detail, Hanuh can be an intellectual and realistic learner. While Hanuh is a good organiser and cautious thinker, she is not bold enough to be any leader of sorts. When dedicated to a task, she can complete it, yet she is still too emotional to make purely analytical decisions. She is neither a feeler or thinker, landing neatly in between. Hanuh is strongly traditionalist and has a powerful morale code.

Due to her abilities and powers, she carries a somewhat heightened sense of self. While she is not boastful or arrogant, she is internally prideful and only a bit close minded. A by the book follower, she still listens to advice and the teachings of others. She might just be a little stubborn and rough around the edges... Unlike her mother before her, she trusts in her skills as a martial artst more than her bloodline abilities. She prefers to achieve her goals with more than just power or brute strength - but with her mind and a sense of intellect. Magic is one of but many tools to be exploited.

Appearance:
    A young teen, Hanuh has inherited her mother's facial structure, nose, and elvish ears; as well as her grandmother's blond hair. She has only a small portion of elvish blood in her veins, so the ears seem to be the only thing she got. She has her father's curled hair and skin complexion. She oddly developed his accent as well, during her upbringing.

She is a small girl, she would only appear "average" if it weren't for her being so thin. Her body is healthy, and her physical stature is all it should be. She is, however, gluten intolerant.

She usually wears simple clothes - made to be light and suitable for travel. She has a simple white blouse and brown pants. She has a dark blue hooded cloak which reaches down to her upper legs. For armor, she has a linen, five layer gamberson. Currently, her only weapon is the collapsible quarterstav, which she either uses as a walking stick or keeps at her waist. She wears a nixstella necklace, which was passed down from her biological mother and grandmother.

Skills:
    - Martial Arts: She has trained her entire life as a martial artist, and took said training quite seriously. She currently knows:
    â—‹ Spears, pole-arms, and javelins.
    â—‹ Quarterstavs.
    â—‹ Arming swords, rapiers, and two handed swords.
    â—‹ Karate, kung-foo, kickboxing, and boxing.
    â—‹ Crossbows.
    â—‹ Knives, rondell daggers, and other daggers.
    - Educated: Hanuh has learned the mathematics, history, language arts, and science to an early high school level.
    - Languages: Hanuh has been taught to read and write the following languages:
    â—‹ Trade Speak [Mastered]
    â—‹ Raiaeran [Mastered]
    â—‹ Alerarian, elvish and dwarvern [Advanced]
    â—‹ Fallieni [Adequate]
    - Arts: She taught herself this one, bored with pure knowledge and fighting. Hanuh is a solid drawer, as well as a musician. She can play the lute, flute, and drums quite well.
    - Icebreaker Eyes: Hanuh's eyes can turn to the appearance of chips of ice, depending on certain triggers. In moments of intense, negative emotions, the eyes turn to ice. When using her powers to a high enough extent, they also change to their frosty appearance. Non-competitive.

Abilities:
    Since jumping through the wormhole, Hanuh lost most previous abilities learned. Since they are genetic, her powers are still innately there. She simply needs to re-learn them. At this rate, she's at the power equivalent of her six year old self.

Tabor Abilities:
    - Pyrokinesis: Hanuh can control fire up to the size of a bowling ball from a ten feet radius. She can only control fire, she cannot create any.
    - Fire Immunity: As a Tabor, Hanuh has the mastery of flames boiling in her blood. As she re-learns her lost skill with fire, she will be able to truly harness its power. She is currently 25% immune to the affects of fire.

Icebreaker Abilities:
    - Crystallization: As an Icebreaker, she can harness ice. Her Icebreaker skills are just starting to re-develop. As such, she can freeze up to a quarter gallon's worth of liquid a day. She can freeze it up to about 0 Degrees Celsius Most liquids she can freeze, but there are some like quicksilver and lava that cannot be frozen. She cannot create or manipulate ice - at least not yet...
    - Ice Immunity: Icebreakers are the masters of cyrokinesis and the cold. However, Hanuh has all but lost her Icebreaker abilities in her time travelling trip. As she advances her powers again, she will grow stronger. She is currently 25% immune to the affects of ice.

Equipment:
    - Linen Cloth Five Layer Gamberson, colored blue.
    - Brown Pants.
    - White Shirt.
    - Oak Quarterstav, capable of being folded into two halves for travel.
    - Zaffre Hooded Cloak; reaches down to just above the knees.
    - Nixstella necklace passed down from her mother's side of family.

History:
    "Are you sure you want to do this?"

She was faced with a choice.

Stand, fight now, and lose. - Or - Run, fight then, and win.

She looked back to the sea of ashes, melted bones, and rolling waste lands. Then, she turned and looked through the multicolored smoke, into to swirling infered rainbow cyclone.

What else was there?

"We cannot defeat him here. I must go back to the root."

The voice whimpered from the darkness of the cavern walls, "Do you have any other reasons for this drastic measure? Do you know the risks? You can't come back."

"I know." She spoke with clarity and dark boldness. "I wish not to return."

"Even if you succeeded? Even if this war-"

"-I would of been treated no different."

She closed her eyes. The scent of toxins, dizziness enducing sensations, a lack of control. Was she being selfish? Yes. This was her first act of its kind, however. Even then, duty pushed her to go back for "a good cause"...

More like a good excuse.

Nothing to follow her but the clothes on her body and quarterstav hanging on her back, she lost balance.

She fell in.

She left it all behind...

~ Twelve Years Prior to the Time ~

-She woke up.
    Last edited by Ignis Glaciesque; 02-23-2018 at 11:41 AM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hello and welcome to Althanas

I have a sneaky suspicion that this is an alt ... mostly due to the personality definitions. And also you use the word "icebreaker" ... Hi ashla

Okay let's look at this lovely character.

- Icebreaker Eyes: Hanuh's eyes can turn to the appearance of chips of ice, depending on certain triggers. In moments of intense, negative emotions, the eyes turn to ice. When using her powers to a high enough extent, they also change to their frosty appearance.
    For this skill, is there any benefit other than that they change colour or link to an ability? They don't allow her to have indestructible eyes or anything?

- Pyrokinesis: Hanuh can control fire up to the size of a bowling ball from a ten degree radius. She can only control fire, she cannot create any.
    How often can she do this per day? Is there a limit of what she can do/how far she can manipulate it. Even though she cannot make it as yet, it still could allow her to basically throw ball after ball of fire if she has a constant source. Is she taking the fire from the source too? I.e. taking a portion of it?

Those are some questions to start. Otherwise it looks fine. We may need to look at locking or reducing some abilities but for now the question will help me to clear it up.

Thank you for your patience!
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Adventurer

EXP: 2,295, Level: 2
    Level completed: 10%, EXP required for next Level: 2,705
    Level completed: 10%,

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Hi, Phi xD

Icebreaker eyes are strictly non-competitive, like Ashla's. They're just reactive to her emotions and powers with zero benefits or disadvantages. I suppose they could scare the right person, but that's not at all a given.

How often can she do this per day? Is there a limit of what she can do/how far she can manipulate it. Even though she cannot make it as yet, it still could allow her to basically throw ball after ball of fire if she has a constant source. Is she taking the fire from the source too? I.e. taking a portion of it?
    She can control fire up to the size of a bowling ball within a ten foot (I don't know why I used the word "degree") radius around her. She can only control it within that radius, so no shooting it to someone thirty feet away. I only had another fire user (Julius) once, and there was no limit to how many times he could do it, but there were other rules like how much he could use at once and how far away he could use it - and granted, fire usage was his only ability. Hanuh has three others. I would prefer to use a limit cap outside of "they can do this _ times per thread" (with Ashla, she can summon up to a certain weight of ice a day.) Fire has no weight though, and this is level one, so I can see why limitation rules would be stricter. I can limit the throwing fireball after fireball - I had Julius do that once, when it was doable within his ability's description, and the judging mod still didn't like it. Maybe she can only hold so much every minute? Or it takes a boatload of inertia to manipulate fire continuesly?

I would prefer to weaken Crystallization over any other abilities (I could take it down from freezing up to a gallon to up to a quart?)
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    - Glasslands, Deadman.

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Thanks for the information. I'll have a look at how Julius was handled before and get back to you.

I'm going to be working on this in a couple of hours time so will have more information then. Noted that you want to limit Crystallization over anything. Thanks for the suggestion, if it gets to it I'll take that into account.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Here's his sheet so you don't have to scavenge through 3.1 xD

I've realised that this was the version of the site before 3.1, so I completely understand if, and even expect that, things have changed. I made this a megalong time ago :P
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    - Glasslands, Deadman.

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Okie doke, if we bring your crystallisation we should be fine.

Let's set it down to around a quarter gallon, as it freezes pretty much anything. Also can you add a note of a rough freezing point she cannot freeze beyond (example, 0 Celcius for water). If you cannot think of one, then we can just run it on a common sense basis.
    *admin at your service*

Characters:

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Edited. Also added that there are liquids like lava and quicksilver that can't be frozen.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    - Glasslands, Deadman.

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Cool. Once I get on my laptop I'll have this girl approved.
    *admin at your service*

Characters:

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Approved
    *admin at your service*

Characters: