GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Who Wants to RP?

Ello,

I'm kind of tired of meagerly grinding for rewards VIA poorly written solo's with no significant character development. I want to write and RP with other players and get some meaningful character development, for my or someone else's character, done. I absolutely will not participate in Rated Aur/ Mature threads...

So... who wants to RP? Anybody?

My characters are:
    - Hanuh Just approved! She time travelled from the future to stop a criminal mastermind who, in present time, is just another crook. Direction desperately needed RP-wise. She is a more traditionalist, mature, down to earth person. Was raised in a lonely, secluded luxury. Her themes are running from your problems, daddy issues, growing up?
    - Felicity: An alchemist's experiment, discriminated neanderthal child, alchemist herself, little ragechild. Currently my favorite character to play. She has anger issues, loves to learn about magic and science, generally likes to explore the world, and lives to help other people. She miiiiiight have mild PTSD from her recent past. Her themes include self improvement, dealing with emotions, learning, magic and science and how they should work together, being a hero, having the worst mentors possible (aside the blood alchemist brother figure, he's awesome), altruism.
    - Ashla: Hot headed ice mage, former murderer in the name of justice. Very emotional. My oldest character, but least favorite to play currently. Major themes currently include redemption, broken moralities, psychological stuff, powerhunger, the deliciousness of apples. In terms of story, she's trying to find her feet again, is running from the law, trying to redeem herself, and will be joining a government group aimed at "rehabilitating" (and weaponising until they've served their sentence, a mad psychologist obsessed with how criminal minds work is also involved) former criminals. I don't know whether I want to kill her or not.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-26-2018 at 08:37 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.