Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 879

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    I've been thinking and I'd imagine the most likely way Felicity and Yvonne would be brought together would be over their active interest in herbs and medicine. Perhaps Yvonne is first to picking all the flowers while Felicity is trying to gather them herself, and she gets so annoyed at seeing plucked stems that she berserks all up in Yvonne's face! Critical hit! No. That wouldn't work for long.

How about we meet in Eiskalt? It's this magical place east of Salvar, a mountainous island with wonderful mutated wildlife, deadly plagues and plenty of poor, suffering people that could use our help. Maybe there's a plague-offshoot that Felicity and Yvonne are the first to discover, and we combine our minds of herbal remedies, and Felicity's magical knowledge to concoct a natural-magical double whammy cure!

Unless it's already been done. I don't know, I haven't read all the threads yet. Oh wait, hang on. Where is the Eiskalt forum? I can't find it, lol. Noob moment much?
    So I’m cutting that branch off the cherry tree.
    Singing this will be my victory.
    Then I, I see them coming after me.
    And they’re following me across the sea.
    And now they’re stinging my friends and my family.
    And I, I don’t know why this is happening.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Sounds fun, Phi! How would Stare and Fel meet up? Felicity pretty much roams, so she could be anywhere.

Yvonne, Eiskalt sounds fun! It doesn't have a forum. It is canon, but the creator of the region (me ) still "owns" it, so the Lore Masters and Admins can't do much with it yet. Threads for this region have been placed in the Outlands forum, alongside other sub-regions like Fallien and Dheathian. - It would probably take a lot for Felicity to go to Eiskalt, since she had an unhappy childhood there. She went back once, after a traumatic series of events where she lost pretty much everything and decided to revisit her roots. That was a rare instance, however. Still think I could find a good reason for her to head there. Maybe she has questions about her magical affinity and is seeking a hidden neanderthal tribe she knows of. The plot sounds awesome though! I'd love to explore Felicity's alchemist/ pharmacist side in detail more.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-25-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

EXP: 8,121, Level: 3
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next Level: 879

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Haha, that makes a lot of sense. No wonder I couldn't locate it.

I like my realism. If it's rare for Felicity to go to Eiskalt because it was a horrible place growing up there we should respect that. She'd need an unignorable reason to return a second time, I'm sure, so for now it doesn't make sense. Let us tuck that plot up our sleeves for later down the track, perhaps when Felicity and Yvonne know each other better - at a time in the future when Yvonne may be capable of persuading her to return for a good cause.

It's not like I have a shortage of plot ideas. How about we meet in Dheathain? It's basically the new world on the other side of the pond, full of tropical jungles and river-cut swamplands, bound to be overflowing with unusual herbs and wildlife. Not to forget the ruins of a long lost civilization that practiced the arcane.

Yvonne would definitely head to Talmhaidh and try to establish a business foothold there, so she could produce exotic goods to trade by ship with the mainland... but with a tiny flicker of convincing she could be distracted by adventure of any kind Felicity was caught up in, a bounty so high she would travel for months just to claim it? Perhaps she seeks magical knowledge in the long forgotten ruins and needs adventurers to back her up, because Dheathain is a dangerous place? You tell me, haha.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Yvonne, is there any places you want to explore? Or anything in particular you want to do and I can fit a character with you? Help you build up your character's reputation.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Absolutely. How do you feel about Vixen and Yvonne meeting each other? They would make an intriguing pairing, don't you think? They have quite a bit in common and I think it would be good for me to keep in mind that Yvonne isn't all do-good, happy thoughts and rainbows. Vixen would surely bring out some of her ruthlessness, some of her -do what should be done-.

As for where, hmm... well it would almost certainly be at night. Neither of them seem to enjoy the sun. I will have to think on this. What do you think? *ponder-face*
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    I'll write with Ashla. Our characters' redemption arcs are already semi-entwined anyway. You'll just have to put up with poor follow up and a significant decline in my writing due to rustiness. Let me know if you're interested.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    I am very up for using Vixen. I have been writing off site with her (with the intention of bringing those stories onsite) and really like writing her character. Vixen is not all sunshine and rainbows, she definitely is a woman who will use everything within her to get what she needs. Though saying that she is a 'good' person. Not a villain. At the moment she is in Radasanth - does that work for you?
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    *Takes huge breath before typing replies*

Yvonne, Dheathian sounds fun! I'm a lore nerd so I had to look it up. There's this city in Dheathian called Donnalaich that looks amazing! I can see Fel trying to look into the Ancients magic in a desolate part of town. Want to set our story there?

... Am I the only one who's wondered if dinosaurs could be living in Dheathian? There's already dragons ans humanoid-dragon hybrid thingies; the tropical environment is perfect...

Hey, Dirks! That sounds great! The only completed thread they've ever met in was during the Eiskalt War Ice Reaver when he shielded Kyla, right? It would be really cool for their stories to intertwine! A slower writing pace is absolutely fine
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    I was thinking about it, and though we didn't finish it, it might be easier to advance this storyline a bit to say Dirks is now Ashla's personal assassin. He felt guilty for his past transgressions against Eiskalt and gave himself into the servitude of the Icebreakers.

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Radasanth and Donnalaich both sound like compelling and wonderful locales. With two compelling and wonderful characters, it's perfect.

I've got some soul-crushing work-training to do today but if I come out in one piece I'll start writing for threads today, okey doke? I have the day off tomorrow as well so we can definitely kick things off.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.