Thread: RP

GP

Name
    Little Red
    Race
    Red Back Junco

View Profile

RP

Who wants to play with the brave little birdy?

I just want to quest with someone. you know, go on an adventure. Of course, I won't be much for conversation, though you might decide to talk to me some people do with other animals. I will definitely help you in a fight though... unless you want to kill me. But I don't want to fight another player at the moment.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    I'm up for it.

I don't know what character of mine would fit though.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

GP

Name
    Little Red
    Race
    Red Back Junco

View Profile
    Yeah! A person wants to adventure with me! Send me a list and maybe we can figure this out!

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Here's the more complete one I made recently:

Family triplet:

Philomel:-

She's everyone's favourite faun-whore. My first character here and my main account. She is a faun, with deep violet hair, chestnut fur and a very large bosom. She had been called the greatest concubine, and began life from the age of six as training for the lover industry (after her mother took her there after running from an abusive father who Phi later went back in time to kill). Right now, however she only serves higher class clients, as for the past ten or so years she had been setting up the Gilded Lily. The Lily was firstly meant to be a guild that protected whores from abuse from their clients and pimps, however has now extended into the first feminist guild. They have a ship, a fortress in Concordia forest and a small standing but elite army. They also mostly all now follow Drys, Philomel's goddess. There is also the Gilded Lily network of brothels: they are any brothel or pub that wants the promise of protection and the rights for their women. They are run by women, called Matrons, and pay a small fee to the Gilded Lily.

Philomel herself is a mixture of priestess, heroine (at least to the Gilded Lily members), Matriarch, warrior, pirate captain (the ship technically belongs to the pirate king Malachi), druid summoner. She has two companions - the constant Veridian who is a fox-form earth-spirit who is possessed by the spirit of a tiny fire whisp, and a huge rock dragon called Delath who can eat anything (nom). And Delath recently learnt to speak so that's fun.

Vaeron:-

Vaeron has been with Philomel since they got the ship together about 8 years ago. He is her best friend and calls her 'Princess'. He is tall, handsome and in his 50s. He is a human from Raiaera, who was raised by a hunter father and then became a priest of Earlon (an elven Raiaeran god) until he met Philomel. Two things to bare in mind about him are that he has two savage scars on his cheeks that disallow him to make many facial expressions, predominantly smiling, and second is that he is gay. He hides this for fear of discrimination though just got a boyfriend called Talimar, which is nice, and the two of them are the only males in the Gilded Lily. They live in the hidden fortress. He is also the biological father of Celandine. He also now calls himself a mage of Drys, as he mainly follows her after Philomel's influence and has a magical bow that he produces energy blasts through and also a knife of similar effect.

Celandine:-

Celandine is the daughter of Vaeron and Philomel, concieved in a very awkward, confusing night. She was Vaeron's idea, saying that Philomel needed an heir and that he did not trust anyone else to be a distant enough father and not claim power over Philomel through it. Hence himself. Whilst she was pregnant Philomel discovered her daughter was blessed and wanted by Drys and so carried her to full term. Celandine was raised as the supposed child of another faun whore in a brothel in Radasanth for five years until Philomel came to claim her. For the past four months she has been living in the fortress. She is five years old, but is an extremely fast learner and also a minor prophet. She has brown hair and fur, has a bold but delightful attitude and smiles a little too much for Vaeron's comfort. And she's not allowed to call him dad, which annoys her.

The god and kenku triplet:

Stare:-

My other main character. Stare is a 17 year old kenku (crow and humanoid hybrid) who is in service to a man/good called Vitruvion. They met under unfortunate circumstances when he had her kidnapped to join his underground hell/sex empire called the Hollow. However, after six months there they discovered she was starting to be able to use magic, for the first time in her life and in the Hollow, where all magic except from Vitruvion's cannot work. They discovered shortly after that her race actually originates from another planet which has a lone god called Ansaldo and that Vitruvion is that god's 'soon' i.e. self made clone. Vitruvion claimed Stare as his own.

Vitruvion is her god, patron, employer and vice in her head. They have a constant mental connection. She is an excellent business woman and manages many of his more legitimate businesses, but also had acted as his assassin, representative and speaker. He is secretly a god, with his greater powers locked away by the Raeairan pantheon when he arrived on the planet, and her magic is mostly focused around eyes. She can see a person's soul, chakras, allignment and a few others. She is covered in black feathers, is fairly grim and sarcastic, but is smart and keen. Vitruvion is an arrogant arsehole but fiercely loyal and protective over those who are loyal to him. Stare is awesome, and wears tunics most of the time. She's very good in tense situations, had no family (aside from Avin) and few friends. She recently got made immortal by Vitruvion and is very annoyed about it, and has wings that grew literally over night.

Avin:-

Avin is an undead kenku, raised by Vitruvion's half brother Vindrexis and a demon lord of excess called Sabazios. Vindrexis came to Althanas with one purpose - to end Vitruvion, and is much more villanous than he. Avin is grumpy, ill-tempered and hates himself. He is very loyal to Vindrexis however, though he dislikes the good sometimes, because he believes he has to serve the god who created him and believes any deity is over their subjects. Avin is pale grey in colour and had no memory of being Stare's brother. He only knows faint memories of his first life, and a lot of pain from his second. He is the subject of Vindrexis favourite past time - killing Avin in different ways. Avin hates this part. He is immortal, is addicted to the scent of death, and is a great warrior..

Vixen:-

Vitruvion and Vindrexis' half sister, she has been on Althanas for three and a half thousand years. She originally came with the kenkus to guide them, but was betrayed by spirits called the kami who wanted to guide the kenkus themselves. The kenku do not know this. Vixen was made a slave by merchant Sorcerers who reduced her powers. She stayed in their capture for many years before they established a city called Hernsford. Even when the line of Sorcerers who owned her died out she remained a prisoner. She just got her freedom and is more hunting her siblings and kenkus. She is very sassy, irritated easily and extremely good at sex. She is immortal, turns into a unicorn and is definitely not pure of heart. She has long white hair, loves life and is currently living with a metal demon called Mikhail in Radasanth.
    Last edited by Philomel; 03-08-2018 at 02:24 AM.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Philomel is probably the best.
    *admin at your service*

Characters:

EXP: 1,030, Level: 1
    Level completed: 52%, EXP required for next Level: 970
    Level completed: 52%,
    EXP required for next Level: 970

GP

Name
    Kitsune Aoimoku
    Race
    Fox Spirit

View Profile
    Probably would be since she is the character you know the most.
    Flames!

GP

Name
    Little Red
    Race
    Red Back Junco

View Profile
    So Phi, do you want to start or should I?

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Would you start? I've been having trouble recently writing and that would be super helpful
    *admin at your service*

Characters:

GP

Name
    Little Red
    Race
    Red Back Junco

View Profile
    ok

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Hey Little Redfriend I'm willing to rp with you as well as always. My characters are Lorenor and Nosdyn, either would work!!!