Hey guys. As many of you will know, for the past few years I have been fairly accessible via Facebook messenger for your questions and general Althanas related issues. I have always made the point of being available to the community to ensure that things are being dealt with, that concerns are being addressed and that we remain tightly knit.

Whilst messenger is a useful tool, it is sadly the case that using it has essentially put me "on call" 24 hours a day. As a result of this, an expectation has arisen that because I am reachable I am available to deal with Althanas related issues at a moments notice, whether that is me fixing a forum, adding rewards, handling a judgment or even posting in an IC thread. Whilst I try my best, having a baby and working full time means I cannot meet these types of demands as quickly as you and I would like.

This morning I woke up to 24 Althanas related unread messages and decided that enough is enough.

From tomorrow I will no longer be using Facebook to deal with Althanas queries of any kind. This DOES NOT mean I will be ignoring any of you; if you have something that needs resolving, I am available on Skype at select times or you can use the traditional method of contact by PM'ing me.

I do check the forums once a day, at the very least, so you can be assured I will see any messages same day. It may take a little longer to respond depending on the query (more complex ones might need a bit of research) but I will always respond as soon as I have an answer.

I hope you all understand where i'm coming from and I appreciate your patience and understanding in this.

Love as always.
Shin