Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Yes yes yes, I'd love to see the Althy Leagues come back! And PG's! And massive PG events! And the auction house!

I also love Black Shadow and Yvonne's ideas. Whether it be a World War or natural disaster crisis, a massive problem that affects the entire world would be amazing!

On getting PG's back, Sei, I got this idea I posted a while back.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-15-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Althanian

EXP: 6,386, Level: 3
    Level completed: 35%, EXP required for next Level: 2,614
    Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    I'm working on a thing for Elthas and his race/tribe/species whatever you wanna call it.

I'll start uploading things in that regards pretty soon I have some prelim maps and stuff of Elthas's home-town that I need to finish up.

I also have a few other ideas for development including art, and what not. Personal musings and the like. I know it's not really an event per say, but something I wish to contribute to site canon. Stay tuned for all that once it's ready. When I have everything in some kind of file format I'll contact Fenny and collab with her on the wiki front of things. But yes, quest ideas, I think we should start doing more social style developmental threads. All though I think a world warthanas would be neat to explore I'm going to go out on a limb and would say that I would be hesitant to participate. Especially if it meant perma-death for one of my characters I've worked so hard to build. Either way you cats are suggesting great things...if a war does come to pass I'll take a look at the premise of it so long as it remains an optional event.

But yeah there is my input on things, I'll chime in more as I come up with stuff!!!

~Pav
    Forest Childe...