Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Today marks the first week since this crash course in not being a fat bastard began. Having stuck to the diet and fitness programme to the letter, I was pretty happy to learn that I have lost 6.4 lbs in a week.

Having played football last night (with interesting effects - seems this diet isn't great for late night energy levels, so I'll have to ponder that one) I'm on a well earned night off tonight, choosing instead to go and see a potential new client before I haul ass back home and post for Storm in the Gisela. Wednesday and Thursday, though, are going to be killers - PT wants me in at 8pm on BOTH days, back to back. Ouch!

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Well done Shin, keep at it!

The past couple days have been pretty uneventful for me. I had a slice of cake on Sunday in honor of Mother's Day, but other than that I've kept the sugar at bay. I weighed in yesterday at 165 lbs, so things are still headed in the right direction.

Unfortunately, getting back to combat sports has been pushed to the far, far back burner. I saw my doctor today and he's concerned I may have a torn ACL because of how loose my right knee is. I don't see how this could be possible with all the walking I'm doing, but he's the doctor, so I'll be getting an ultrasound on it soon. And I'm going to get some physio to try to straighten my hips out.

I took a couple days off from yoga, but I think I'll start that back up again today or tomorrow. I really wish I could do some more dynamic stuff, but preserving my knee is paramount at this point.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Ride The Lightning

EXP: 166,794, Level: 17
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Yikes. Fingers crossed on the ACL Breaker. I haven't done that myself; was lucky to "cap out" with an MCL sprain through college wrt to the knee. I know that it's pretty common to be able to walk on a tear. It's also an injury that athletes routinely recover fully from, but will take quite a bit of time.

No run this morning, enjoyed the day at Disney with my family. Still was on my feet all day, over 20k steps and 8 miles walked. Want a good, hard run tomorrow before returning to New England. Haven't been horrible on the diet this week; would be surprised if I didn't actually drop a pound or two, but could stand to sharpen things up and get more weight work in.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Hope the ACL scan goes through soon Breaker pal and that you and the family are enjoying Disney, Storm!

Meanwhile I'M DYING OVER HERE.

Tonight my PT was a total bastard to me. "Yeah, it'll be a shorter session but more intense". I ate his lies from the palm of his hand.

3 minute row to warm up
    10 rotator cuff stretches with a wooden pole
    10 press ups (I am shit at these)
    45s on, 10s off boxing (jab, jab cross, uppercut and body shots all alternating) for five f*cking minutes straight.

A whole minute of continual, full power body shots straight after the end of five minutes of the above.

A set of Z patterned shuttle runs across the boxing ring corner to corner, 30s on, 10s off. Five minutes of that bullshit.

3 sets of:

50kg weight push (traction weight I think its called) x 4 lengths
    45s on, 10s off squats with bag lifts
    45s on, 10s off 9kg ball slams

5 sets of 10 reps, 20kg weights.

I am absolutely and utterly f*cked. I know its done me good but jesus christ.

Althanian

EXP: 6,386, Level: 3
    Level completed: 35%, EXP required for next Level: 2,614
    Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    Chris turn that weight into muscle bro!

Hit them weights man you got mass you just gotta refine it now.

Yesterday I did about ten-fifteen minutes of crunches. (They are leg extension with a sit-up style thing) My personal goal is to work out everyday a little while. I went out for a small walk may go out again later today as well. But yes, I work out very regularly now and I'm starting to get some definition/etc. But yeah Chris/Shin bro I believe in you you can do it!
    Forest Childe...