Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Any word on when chapter 1 will start, or how long it lasts?

Also, will we be able to do threads that span multiple chapters if we're going for something more epic?
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Althanian

EXP: 6,386, Level: 3
    Level completed: 35%, EXP required for next Level: 2,614
    Level completed: 35%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile
    This strangely reminds me of the other major feature quest. Forgot the name of it but I think it was the to rule whatever one.

Either way bro good job on the tiltes so far. I am going to heavily participate with one or all of mine depending on the rules for the FQ.

I look forward to working with whoever else wants to participate!!! I'm definitely game for teaming up with people to get things done yeah!!!
    Forest Childe...

Althanian

EXP: 5,050, Level: 3
    Level completed: 2%, EXP required for next Level: 3,950
    Level completed: 2%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,950

GP

Name
    Lilly Svalesin
    Race
    Dark Elf

View Profile
    Will there be a sign up of sorts? I’m interested in this but think my character will, and rightfully should, play a fairly minor role in this grand adventure. Will be neat if there are multiple threads as Breaker hinted at so that I can possibly participate in a smaller fashion and let the major events be determined by those who’ve spent years keeping this site running.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    Any word on when chapter 1 will start, or how long it lasts?

Also, will we be able to do threads that span multiple chapters if we're going for something more epic?
    Nope. Frankly, timelines are a bad idea for something like this, so I'll progress the chapters as the 'story' naturally progresses or if threads get too long. Speaking of, I'll probably have threads split even if they are the same storyline to make it easier on the judges (probably myself).

Quote Originally Posted by Elthas View Post
    This strangely reminds me of the other major feature quest. Forgot the name of it but I think it was the to rule whatever one.

Either way bro good job on the tiltes so far. I am going to heavily participate with one or all of mine depending on the rules for the FQ.

I look forward to working with whoever else wants to participate!!! I'm definitely game for teaming up with people to get things done yeah!!!
    To Rule All Flesh. Vague names are great! I do hope you participate. In fact, I hope that literally everyone whos around participates.

Supreme Overlord

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilthis View Post
    Will there be a sign up of sorts? I’m interested in this but think my character will, and rightfully should, play a fairly minor role in this grand adventure. Will be neat if there are multiple threads as Breaker hinted at so that I can possibly participate in a smaller fashion and let the major events be determined by those who’ve spent years keeping this site running.
    There will be signups, but for something different than character participation. More on this later, of course. My goal is to let people jump in and out at their leisure. I plan to allow characters to take starring roles, secondary roles, background roles, protagonist roles, antagonist roles, or more administrative roles (both GM type positions and wiki administrators).

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    This is just what the place needs.

Game on!

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    I ammmmm in n n.

Supreme Overlord

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    The synopsis is up. For posterity, I'll copy it here.

The End of All Things...

5000 years ago, a world spanning disaster washed away the Ancient Gods in a tide of war and fire. From that fire rose the Thayne, and at its height, 90% of Althanas identified as Thaynites. The Thaynites called that disaster "The Great Calamity." Though the influence of the Thayne has diminished over the years with the shattering of the tap, and other religions, sects, and cults of risen and fallen in their stead across Althanas, they all share a single common element in their mythology: a great disaster that created magic and gave birth to their way of life. The events of "The Great Calamity" are lost to time, but old Raiaerean texts refer to the "nyotamkia" and "fukatmaki," the only two words in the Elfish language with those roots. Scholars debate their meaning, and question if they are even Elfish, but the most agreed upon translations in trade speak are "volcano" and "comet." Two weeks ago, as the sun began to shine over Corone, a comet appeared in the northern sky towards Berevar. One week later, Althanas was devastated by a natural disaster. It turns out the oddly circular Lotho Mountains in Lornius were not a mountain range, but rather an ancient caldera for a supermassive volcano. The resultant eruption caused an earthquake that could be felt as far away as Melnach, and created a tsunami that destroyed Serenti on the western coast of Corone. Lornius was completely destroyed with rivers of lava flowing into the ocean. The entirety of Northern Althanas has been covered in a relentless ash cloud that threatens life throughout the land.

Is this the coming of the apocalypse? An opportunity for the evils of the land to gain a foothold? A time for heroes to rise up to protect Althanas? A passing disaster that will one day be simply a footnote in Althanas' storied history? Only you can decide…

Supreme Overlord

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    You'll note two things. 1) Rather than create an antagonist, as was the case in To Rule All Flesh, I created a disaster. How your characters respond to the disaster - be it the rise of a super villain, an invasion of Corone, an arms race for Obsidian, the death of gods and magic - is up to you. 2) I've destroyed the two parts of Althanas that I'm largely responsible for: Lornius and Serenti (which I expanded on as part of my time as head features administrator). The future truly is yours.