Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity opened her eyes again. Scorching with pain, the student eyed the mentor as she pulled her hands behind her back, with visible backbone.

I'm leaving. This is it, I'm done."

The last time they spoke echoed through her mind. Felicity remembered the lifeless winter. White, powdered snow coated the icy countryside as the ends of a battle against just another group of robbers finished. Back turned on her teacher, Felicity watched the red liquid mesh into pure white. Even the season of death was tainted. Here and now, as the shivering girl put her sword into its sheath, she made the single hardest decision of her entire life.

"You are my sister, Ashla… I'm sorry, but I cannot stay. Goodbye.”

A sigh was emitted from Felicity's mouth. Cold breath was emitted from her shaky lungs. She waited.

The voice of her teacher, bitter and broken, responded. "Then go."

Tears burst out of her eyes. Salty water raced down her cheeks, off her jaw, and hit the snow covered ground. Her back heaved as she quietly wept; severing the bond. She vibrated in both the frost and the grief. She took one step forward, into the hazy cold winds. A second step. A third.

She disappeared into the frost.

Little did she know that standing alone, back turned, a single tear crept down Ayleth's face as well.

And here they stood again.

They now stood facing each other, in a warm, dry building. No blood, no gore, no tears. No tears yet. Ayleth could not look into Felicity’s eyes. They were sheepish. Desperate to speak but terrified to try, Ayleth side stepped. A single, armored hand rested against the rail. Snow white fingers wrapped around the wood.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Felicity was bold. She broke the silence. Her tone was neutral, unemotional. It was as if speaking to a co-worker or meager acquaintance. “It’s been awhile.”

She sluggishly threw her hand. Yet, silence remained. Ayleth now leaned against the railing, moppy hair hiding her face. Felicity frowned, looking down. She tensely looked up again, short in breath, “You look like you're doing horribly.”

The always sassy half-elf scoffed.

Felicity walked closer, to the pole that started the rail line. She leaned against the pole, forgetting her lack of daytime clothing, “Ayleth?”

Ayleth looked down, her hair falling. She sighed in some form of exasperation. Her hands were rested against the railing, but now she squeezed them tightly, sweat forming. For the longest time, Ayleth seemed so… uncomfortable. She fidgeted and twitched as Felicity watched in patient silence. Not a single soul walked these halls but these girls.

At last, after eons, she pushed herself off the railing. The burnadette throbbed before looking up at Felicity with tears in her eyes.

“Fe-Felicity, I- - I’m…”

Felicity could not believe her ears. All the guilt, shame, agony, sleepless nights, loneliness, and traumas all fit so shockingly well into two, cliché, common words.

“I’m sorry!”

It was such a wild, deranged, sorrowful, ashamed, hollow, deep, vast scream. Streams of woe echoed across the hall as she threw her skin and bone arms. Felicity felt the breath sucked out of her; yanked into the gravity of the black hole that was Ayleth.

Despite everything, Felicity’s dropped any anger on the floor. She darted forth, grabbing her bony shoulders and pulling her into a deep, meaningful hug. Tears pounded the oak floor like the rainfall of a hurricane. Her arms wrapped around her back. She could feel her backbone. It was so weak, so frail… All the good memories lightning sped across her mind. Memories of the woman before Ashla, before the trauma, before all the neglect and abuse.

Felicity remembered Ashla Rose Icebreaker for exactly the person she was.

Ayleth stood still, taken aback by the instant forgiveness and acceptance. It was obvious she was not used to this, unable to return the hug in pure bewilderment. Yet Felicity kept clinging on, bawling her eyes out as all the energy she stored up sleeping drained again. Ashla always, always, always had Felicity’s loyalty and love.

”I was just like you when I was your age. Kind of pathetic, I know. But I see potential in you. Let me train you; let me show you how to be strong."

Ashla was the only person who ever completely believed in her.

Ashla. Not Ayleth. Felicity could tell. This was Ashla she was holding onto today.

The path to complete recovery was far away, yet as of now, all sins were forgiven.

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    It was in late spring, within Corone’s green forests. As the leaves vividly fell in a clearing, two young women sparred. One, a fourteen year old, was Felicity, obviously. Yet, the second one was different. She had long, black hair and black clothes. She held a hand-in-a-half sword in her left hand, sparring with a slightly younger Felicity, whom used the same sword that was in her hand now.

"Excellent," the young woman replied, "Your upper cuts are improving."

"My postuwe sti' sucks," Felicity sighed, lowering her sword and slumping in exhaustion.

"We will get to that," Ashla pulled a canister of water from a satchel on her belt, "Remember, Ettermire wasn't built in a day."

Felicity thankfully took the water and started gulping it down. As she did so, her mentor pulled out another sword from her hip, "Ready to practice some duel wielding? Remember, this technique requires form and coordination. I will critique you as we go."

A confident smirk crossed the blue eyed woman's face as she continued, "Let me know if I'm too fast for you. I'm sure you can keep up though."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Done.

Felicity Playlist.

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile