Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poczy Tingwen

GP

Name
    Poczy Tingwen
    Race
    Half-Elf
    I definitely agree and went with the second option. The edits are made.

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Alright, I've run the numbers and you're pretty far over the Total Power Level for Level 1. The biggest problem is Mutagen Mania. I might recommend making it only enhance strength OR speed for now, and limiting the potential somewhat. Something like "Doubles the user's strength to a maximum of 10x the strength of a normal human". That way you can't, for example, give a cocktail to my character and enhance him to 20x ordinary strength and speed. As much fun as that would be, we have to draw a line somewhere.

Depending on how you choose to alter MM, you may also need to reduce the blast size of the bombs, but we can play that by ear.

GP

Name
    Poczy Tingwen
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Hey Breaker, thanks again for the feedback.

Would it be better if I removed the missile ability until level three? I was honestly planning on having a character arc for Poczy where she has the idea to infuse her bombs into ammo, conducts research and (failed) experiments, and eventually figures out how to do it. I had a friend help me make this character sheet, and he advised me to go ahead and put the ability on the sheet and just not use it. However, it seems to be causing some issue with the level one scoring. Would it be better to substitute this with a smaller ability (can make a health potion once a day or something) and just add it at level three? It might just make this whole process easier.

Could I also make the MM changed to where it ADDS strength and speed (x2 strength and x2 speed) instead of multiplying and capping it off at x10? This way it can just steadily increase with higher levels.

upon the cheek of night

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    If you remove the missile and modify MM as proposed, I think you should be fine.

GP

Name
    Poczy Tingwen
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Alright, I removed the missile ability and did not add any others. I also made both the proposed modification to MM and an additional one. I realized that it didn't have a consequence for chugging multiple mutagens at once as was, so I added a few. Let me know what you think of them.

Thanks.

upon the cheek of night

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Okay, I think I can approve this, you've been very patient. Just be aware that your character is maximally powerful for level 1, so your level 2 update may need to be a more modest one.