Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next Level: 2,657
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,657

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva

View Profile

Diamond in the Rough [Closed]

Aynur sat in a quiet corner of the inn she had been staying in. She had been there for a week now, two days of which she was away from Tristain who had other business to attend to. All in all, it had been uneventful. Aside from the first day where he dragged her in to have her cleaned up, fed and had stopped her suicide attempt. No one spat on her. No one tried to kick her out. No one had called her a rat or trash, narry an insult was heard. Still… She was nervous and it was evident in the way she presented herself.

Her unseeing milky eyes stared down at the cup she was holding. Steam wafted into her face bringing with it a pleasant floral scent. Some kind of earl grey with a dash of milk. Her small hands clasped the cup tightly, in fear that it would be wretched from her. Her shoulders were slumped down and her arms held close to her body, scrunched up to make herself appear as small as possible. If she were invisible, she would not be bothered, Aynur had no ability to turn invisible, so this was the next best thing for her.

Long brown locks, silken and soft, had been tied back into a loose ponytail that hung over the front of her right shoulder. Somehow, with a lot of time, and care, Tristain had managed to brush out all the knots and mats within her hair. Her clothes weren’t dirtied and sullied. They did not stink of the street, of piss and dirt. Instead of her old tattered clothes Aynur wore a simple emerald green cloak over a white cotton shirt. The clothes weren’t lavish by any means. But they were clothes that were intact

All in all, she looked relatively normal. That is, if you ignored the scars alike to claw marks across her face, her milky eyes and the evident burns that peeked out from beneath her sleeves on her right arm.

Aynur knew she didn’t have to wait for the man. He was not bound to her in anyway, much as she was not to him. However… Aynur was plagued with a sense of guilt mixed with appreciation. That man, that tin-can man had no reason to help her and yet he did. She wanted to help him, to return a favour but how? What weight would she put on her own life, not once..but twice when it was worth oh so very little and his actions were with oh so much more.

Her shoulders rose then fell with a heavy sigh as Aynur turned the cup to and fro in her hands. Stories and songs...it was all she was good for.

It seemed everyone around her had such strength. They could fight, they could wield magic. And what could she do? Sing a few damned songs to make someone feel all fuzzy and tingly. She couldn’t even make herself feel all warm and good.

“Useless…” She mumbled.

GP

Name
    Rosellia Vi Delmasc
    Rosellia had been traveling for a long while, from place to place, town to town searching for materials, looking for things to improve the weapon that hung at her back. Every step she took carried with it an air of confidence and prestige, there was a zest and excitement in her expression. Long cotton white hair fluttering in the breeze as the wind brushed past her faintly tanned cheeks, the irritation caused her to brush it aside with a calloused hand. She looked like a typical woman, dressed in a warm robe and traveler's garb, but the tainted blade on her back didn't suit her image, the blade even when sheathed looked too heavy and tough to be wielded by the curvaceous woman that wore it.

The Inn sounded like a good place to rest for the moment, pushing her way inside earning a few stares from the locals. She shied away from them naturally, not used to being the center of attention she turned her attention. Being a human was strange-- bizarre. Usually eyes were always on the wielder, on the person holding and swinging the Tainted Blade into battle, but seeing things through the perspective of it's meat puppet still made it a little awkward as it went through the motions as a living creature. Rose stepped forward, intending to go through the motions of getting a room, of getting some dinner. Her needs needed to be met naturally, that was originally the purpose of this pit stop, the Tainted Blade needed to ensure that Rosellia didn't collapse or succumb to fatigue. It was in approaching the counter though that her steps suddenly halted without reason, the light in Rosellia's eyes listed briefly as the puppeteer at her back became distracted.

The Tainted Blade at her back suddenly reacted. The slit at it's base suddenly twitched, opening to reveal a yellow eye that blinked as if awakening from a light nap. It darted in Aynur's direction almost immediately. As if smelling guilt, as if lured by a hanging cloud that hung over the woman's life, there was 'something' there that appealed to the Tainted Blade. It had a different allure from it's current host-- Rosellia was too weak to pull the Tainted Blade's Netherworld compatriots to this side, a local protector, one who understood the customs and common sense of this world would be an important tool. It's current host didn't retain much, outside of crafting and combat skill there was little that allowed the Tainted Blade to assimilate well with common human people.

As if scheming up a plan, letting it ruminate, the light returned to Rosellia's gaze as the Tainted Blade's eye began to close. Turning it's attention back to Rosellia's strings, the woman shifted gears and approached the woman who was brooding over a cup of tea. With a gentle hand, it tried to reach out towards he woman, a soft and tender hand tried to touch her head, gingerly petting her as if she were an animal or pet. The Tainted Blade naturally confused the gesture as a greeting as it pet her sweetly. "Hello there friend. I'm a little new to the area and was hoping to get a lay of the land. Do you think you can help me?" She asked, not wanting to take a seat just yet, she wasn't certain just how pliable this girl was just yet. The scheme had to be carefully laid out after all!

EXP: 6,343, Level: 3

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva

View Profile
    Aynur felt someone draw close, a presence. She did her best to ignore this, assuming it was one of the staff, or someone readying to set at a nearby table. She flinched when she felt a hand atop her head, offering a few wary pats.

“T-Tristain?” She squeaked. “W-wait no…”

No. It wasn’t him. The fingers felt slender. Feminine, a woman? Aynur furrowed her brows as the stranger continued their action, gentle strokes against Aynur’s head. Who was this? Why were they patting her as though she were some animal?

“U-uhm that is not how you greet someone thats...hmmmmff…” her words turned into a strangled mix of a sigh and a whimper as the hand shifted and she felt the gentle press of calloused fingers behind her ears. Fingernails grazed the delicate skin and Aynur felt herself involuntary shiver as goosebumps formed on her skin. She was frozen. She wasn’t sure if she should enjoy the interaction, because it did feel pleasant. To be fearful of the newcomer… or to be more trusting of those around her. After all..Tristain had turned out to be a wonderful companion.

Why no this person?

The woman who smelt of death regret and farts introduced herself, her accent was strange and Aynur couldn’t place it. They were not from Scara Brae, nor Salvar, nor Dheathain. Corone perhaps? She sounded kind enough, Aynur couldn’t remember the last time someone spoke to her in such a tender tone with honeyed words that seemed to fill Aynur with a sense of ease. The timid blind woman eased up in the chair, allowing her muscles to relax. She let her hands fall free from the cup and they tingled with residual warmth. She hadn’t realized how tightly she had been gripping it.

“My help?” Aynur turned her head to face the blur that she assumed was the woman before her. The woman wanted her help? hers This didn’t make sense… Surely she could see the milky whites of her eyes, the scars that mared her face. Aynur was many things, but helpful was not one of them.

“I-I am afraid I may not be of much use. I know some areas but I lost both my soul sight and my actual sight when I was captured during a pilgrimage and I - I..” Aynur paused. This person surely didn’t need to hear her whole lifes story. Aynur cleared her throat and gestured to what she assumed was a seat before her.

It was an empty space.

“I am sorry. Please take a seat. My name is Aynur and I will do my best to aid you.”

GP

Name
    Rosellia Vi Delmasc
    Being told that it wasn't a way to greet someone, Rosellia seemed perplexed. The Tainted Blade was often wielded by savage and vicious people, each of them kept a variety of companions, but very few were treated as equals. While the Tainted Blade had some vague understandings of social interactions through observing it's wielders throughout history, it didn't exactly know what kind of gestures were best used for what kind of situation. Believing that petting wasn't a bad option, it stroked the girl's hair, fingernails occasionally brushing against her supple skin. didn't hesitate to continue petting the woman even as she tried to deter her efforts with sound advice.

Not putting much thought into the girl's words about what was and wasn't considered a greeting, Rosellia instead nodded at the girl who seemed confused about why her help would be useful. In truth, this was a part of the reason that Rosellia did need help. An inanimate object like the tainted blade wouldn't understand the importance of her milky eyes or other things that were usually written off as common sense. It... was still adjusting to this world, to life as a living creature; an intelligent creature. It was for this reason, anyone would be useful, but it had chosen Aynur because of the Tainted Blade's sense of familiarity. While she said she wanted to get the lay of the land, in truth she wanted to learn more about 'people' as well.

Being gestured to an empty space, Rosellia was perplexed, perhaps the girl was encouraging her to find a seat and bring it over? For a moment, Rosellia glanced around for a place to sit before dragging a stool over to sit. The warm scent of grasses and soils was clear on the air from her body, her accent was surely from crone, but her method of speech was a little bizarre. At times the inflection would change strangely or there would be pauses in odd places as the Tainted Blade tried to operate Rosellia's body properly.

Sitting down on her stool, she let out a sweet chuckle as she leaned against the table. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? About the area? You mentioned something about a pilgrimage, is that normal in this area?" She asked with a curious hum. If the girl didn't protest, she'd begin petting her head once again as a reassurance. After all it wouldn't do if the girl got anxious or uncomfortable.

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva

View Profile
    Aynur heard the other woman drag a chair up to the table and felt the 'wompf' vibrate through the table as the other woman leaned down on it. Aynur had no name to go by, just 'this woman' the woman who smelt like dirt, and leaves. The woman who was so interested in her it was almost unnerving. The woman who thus far, seemed incredibly kind so it shouldn't make Aynur worry. Tristain did say there were good people in the world right. And this woman, she had a general curiosity about her. It reminded Aynur of how she was the first time she left her sect deep within the mountains of Dheathain.

"About me..." Aynur mused softly as her hands blindly felt around the table till she found her cup again. Turning it twice Aynur picked it up and very slowly directed it toward her mouth. Deliberate, slow, and calculated where her movements. A simple thing such as drinking a cup of tea proved difficult for her. Often she'd find herself pouring the contents over herself and Aynur did not want to do that in front of a possible new friend. Even if this friend didn't wish to share their name.

"I do not think it is normal in this area. I am not from here. I was designated as 'the chosen one' by my people. See, we worship ancient people called Ar'Tuel and - the chosen one had a special sight - where we could see peoples souls and uhm..." Aynur stuttered. It was difficult to explain. Still... She managed to go on to explain how she was the chosen of her people, and that the soul of one of the ancient beings was in an orb 'The Orb of Alkieth' and it was her duty to protect it. That the chosen ones not only had sight, but the ability to harbour an Ar'Tuel soul within their womb. It was a self sacrifice scenario. Aynur lowered her eyes as she pursed her lips. "Essentially, the chosen were to carry a new Ar'Tuel soul but at the cost of their own life... my pilgrimage was to spread the word of Al'Kieth but I guess I was wrong."

The silence between the two was long. The woman in front of her didn't respond, at least not in word. Instead Aynur heard the screech of wood against wood as a chair was dragged closer to her. She felt the gentle caress of the other girl as she again, began to pat Aynurs head. Was the woman trying to comfort her? It made sense...in a weird way. Aynur took a deep breath and licked her lips. Her throat felt dry. How long had she been talking? Aynur bought her hands to her wrists, absently playing with the bandage from a few nights earlier. An attempt on her own life.

"I...do not know who you are, but surely... my words must not be very entertaining to you. You're not from here?" The gentle pats on the girls head paused and Aynur had to admit she was a little disappointed that the action had not continued. "Its ok. You do not have to say." Aynur quickly interjected as she pulled up the sleeve on her right arm, revealing the severity of her burn scars. "The past is painful, I understand if it is something you do not wish to discuss."

GP

Name
    Rosellia Vi Delmasc
    Rosellia listened to the girl's words digesting it with a musing hum. Things on this side of the rift seemed... bizarre, faith, religions were something it wasn't used to seeing, at least, not those that worshiped ephemeral existences for nothing monetary in return. There were grandoise generals, royal families, and ancient bloodlines that were all followed and worshiped, but things like 'Gods' were a new custom. Already it was learning a bit about this strange new world on the other side. "It must have been hard... Very hard." Rosellia spoke in thought, this girl seemed to be going through a struggle-- whatever had happened during her adventure, it didn't seem like it was beneficial. Whether her beliefs ended up being false, or her plans falling through.

It was clearly a tough experience, one that had devastated this poor girl, while the Tainted Blade wasn't one to believe necessarily in the absolute power foreign entities were rumored to have, it understood the mortal's desire to rely on and believe those beings would reward or help them. Sliding her chair closer still, she tried to stretch her arms out towards the girl, her soft but calloused hands grabbing Aynur firmly. Her grip was forceful, strong and assertive as she tried to tug the girl close. Embracing her suddenly at the table. She hugged the woman against her soft chest, gripping her tightly, even possessively as she hugged her. Her hand stroked her hair tenderly, petting her like an animal as she tried comforting her like a dog who'd been frightened.

"There there... It's okay." She spoke, her voice soft as she held on tightly, the embrace was tight, forceful even, but protective at the same time. The Tainted Blade didn't understand much about comforting people, about helping them, but it had seen battles, understood loss, this sort of comfort was what it could provide at least. While it probably wasn't exactly appropriate, those people it had watched clutching those dying, hugging those who'd lost loved ones, hugging enemies they were never meant to defeat, they were all usually closer individuals, ones that had more of a history then Rosellia had with this person, but that didn't make her efforts any less valid... she hoped. This girl would be useful certainly, but the Tainted Blade wasn't heartless no matter how much of a Tyrant it was.

Though when the girl asked about herself, Rosellia seemed to hesitate, the Tainted Blade at her back was roused briefly as it struggled. The slit at it's hilt began to part cracking it's yellow eye briefly. The large baseball sized eye was only cracked, squinting as if trying to think before Rosellia responded in a hushed tone. "It's not painful. At least, mine isn't. In truth... I'm not really as old as I look." The woman started, but her words were meant to reference the Tainted Blade's time as a sentient creature. While Rosellia was just as old as she looked, the blade that operated it now had a lifetime that stretched back to only a week or two at best... The rest were merely foggy and unreliable memories of it's existence before sentience and intelligence.

"How to even describe... All of a sudden I just remember anger and frustration. Like a flash of light I opened my eye for the first time and found I couldn't move, I was stuck. Then I was picked up by a nice girl, she took care of me, though a little rough and inexperienced..." The woman explained, a small smile on her face, it was half sad half happy. "I watched her as she went through her life struggling. Living was hard for her, painful, it was tough, but since she helped me, I rescued her from that. Thanks to her I don't have to waste any more time waiting but... I'm afraid I'm still far too inexperienced." She admitted with a dry chuckle. Naturally that woman was Rosellia, saved from a life of tragedy, loneliness and struggle, the Tainted Blade corrupted her and turned her into a puppet, putting her into a state where she wouldn't have to think, suffer or feel. "My story's not particularly interesting though is it? I'm afraid it's not really laced with heroics or tragedy-- It doesn't make for an interesting tale." She admitted finding that amusing.

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva

View Profile
    Aynur made sounds of protest, grabbing the table to try and pull herself away from the other woman as she tore Aynur away from her seat and into her lap. What...just happened? Aynur wriggled, her own body unwittingly grinding against the warm lap of the stranger as she tried to shift away from the suddenly very grabby woman. Exasperated, the Aynur gave up and slumped in the other womans warm yet forceful embrace. There was no escape from comfort. Especially when it came from her new found friend whose hands shifted to wrap around Aynur's waist as she whispered softly in her ear. Words that were meant to comfort her.

And in a way... they did.

Aynur felt safe... and warm... and she realized something... how terribly she missed being held like this, an embrace so tight that she felt her breath pushed from her very lungs. One that said 'I need you' one that implored her to stay, and to never leave. It made Aynur feel almost giddy. A bemused smile fell across Aynur's face when the woman told her she didn't look as old as she looked. "I'm blind...remember..." Aynur was met with silence but did not mind. She did her best to swing herself around in the other's tight grip - Rosellia was not letting up, and seemingly would not allow Aynur to leave her lap.

"Here..." Now sitting with her legs swung over the side Aynur had a better reach. Just as she did with Tristain she gently pressed her fingers to the other woman's face. Tiny, soft pads danced across cherub cheeks, a strong jawline, two eyes fluttered closed as her fingers danced across delicate eyelids and finally plush lips. Aynur drew away with reddened cheeks. This was the second time she had accidentally pressed her fingers to someones lips and it still felt... too personal. "I...uh..I'm not sure how old you are but I will not question it."

Aynur did question one strange sentence however. "Your eye?" Aynur tilted her head to the side and chocolate brown locks spilled over her shoulder. "I felt two. Can you only see from one?" Her question faded from the forefront of her mind as the other explained how she was aided from another. Aynur gave a wistful smile.

"I'm...glad..." Her fingers went to her wrists absently as she began to rub the bandages, still spotted with stains of blood. "I am glad someone found you, and helped bring you back from such a place. I struggle often myself... I cannot place my memories... my mind is clouded and often I find myself wishing I were not here. If it weren't for a friend, I wouldn't be."

Aynur shook her head. "I'm sorry... I didn't catch your name, what was it again?"

GP

Name
    Rosellia Vi Delmasc
    The woman waited patiently as the other felt their face. Social cues and norms weren't really known by the Tainted Blade from the start, so the awkwardness or rudeness of such a thing was largely unknown by her. She instead let the woman touch and explore her face while she turned her own head up with a puzzled expression. Blindness? It certainly understood, there were powerful nether creatures who had a myriad of disabilities and problems. The creatures from the other side were bred and raised beside conflict and strife after all, finding one who was whole and strong was very difficult, usually it was only the weak not worth fighting who cowered immediately who weren't scarred.

But... Weren't those dangerous creatures always able to rise above their disabilities? It was naturally so, because none would be able to meet any who hadn't, purely because those who couldn't adapt died.

Seeing someone who hadn't adapted an alternative was a little surprising. Gaping briefly the Tainted Blade didn't quite know how to respond, this woman didn't have a means of viewing the world without her eyes? "I... You... Don't have another way? Magic? Science? Witchcraft? Artifact? Mutation?..." She tried to ask blinkingly, there were so many ways the creatures of the other side adapted, in an effort to fight their weakness, she listed off those few that were clearest from those foggy memories from the world on the other side. The thought made her gaze sharpen as the eye on the Tainted Blade began to open wider as it processed the information.

This world... Seemed too peaceful. It made her chuckle a bit dryly, how someone like this wasn't already dead was astounding. "Well... For my 'eye' it's because it's not on my face." Rosellia admitted, reaching around the back of the chair with a hand. With a ginger pull, the latch on the Tainted Blade came loose with a heavy thud as the blade's point clattered to the ground, the blade leaned to one side as it began to fall against her open palm. The harsh grating sound of her pulling the heavy weapon around to the front was clear as she tried to gingerly direct Aynur's hand to it. The Tainted Blade wasn't one to reveal it's secret so readily normally, but trust was a two way street when looking for supporters and followers. Even in the world ruled by power, trust was important.

The Tainted Blade's open eye gazed up at her with it's yellow eye that appeared extremely bloodshot. Blinking once at her in wait, if Aynur just haphazardly reached out to touch the eye without hesitation, she'd end up feeling the surface of it, the texture was smooth and hard, like a large gemstone rather then something fleshy. Despite it not feeling like a fleshy eye though, Rosellia would still recoil faintly if Aynur just stuck her hand in it without realizing. The eye trying to shut against her hand, the eyelid feeling like metal shutters against Aynur's skin, trying to close to prevent her from irritating the eye further, the red veins throughout that gemstone eye thickened as it struggled to close it's eye so it wouldn't be touched too fiercely. "T-That's the eye..." She tried to explain if Aynur was lost in trying to feel the blade, a dry laugh coming from her lips while the Tainted Blade was struggling to multi-task.

"As for my name though... You can call me Rosellia." She spoke, not wanting to name herself as the blade, after her meat puppet was her identity on this side, even if she introduced herself to others as the Tainted Blade it might only get confusing.

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva

View Profile
    Mutations or magic to help her see...

"I wish... it were that simple." Aynur mumbled as she started tugging on her chocolate brown hair. Such a thing was possible for sure, but Aynur hadn't a clue on how to find such things or what to do when she did. "I'm... a little too helpless on my own. I fear such a strong magic would be dangerous to seek alone. Expensive too." She shook her head slowly, feeling her stomach tie up in knots at the realization that such a dream was impossible for her. "I have nothing to offer." She added in a dejected tone. Aynur was hopeless. Useless, hopeless, and pathetic. She almost didn't save Tristain when he was injured because she couldn't see. She was thrown out to the streets and discarded as some sort of beggar... because she could not see.

She could not fend for herself. Could not acquire food for herself...

Aynur gave a bitter laugh as she quickly drew her hands to her face to wipe away the stinging sensation of tears, masking it by pulling her hair up and out of her face and behind her ears. "I guess- I'm nothing more than a waif."

The blind woman did not have much of a chance to continue down her self hating spiral, she would have easily continued if it were not for the woman's odd sentence. Aynur blinked. Did...she say her eye was not on her face? Aynur was sure she had felt two eyes, she had felt the flutter of them beneath delicate eyelids amidst the soft breath that tickled her fingers. So what did she mean? That it was not on her face? Did she have one on her hand? Before Aynur could question such a thing the other woman shifted, reaching behind her still with one hand firmly planted on Aynur, ensuring the blind woman would not escape the clutches of a warm lap.

The other woman was kind enough to gently grasp Aynurs hand and place it upon a very, very large blade. Aynur leaned forward, unaware of how close she was to the woman now known as Rosellia. How so very close she was. If Aynur was paying attention she'd realize she could practically feel the other's heratbeat against her chest but she was not paying attention to the soft bosom of the woman. She was paying all her attention to the blade.

Aynur was lost. Very lost. It sounded like the girl was actually...the sword?

She tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips. Eyes furrowed in earnest confusion as she stared at the blurry mess of colours before her. The blade felt cool to the touch as her fingers ran gently up and down its surface. She felt slight movement beneath her fingers. Ah. That must be the eye. With her hand still on the blade Aynur spoke, directing her attention to the blade. "Hello Rosellia." She breathed, words barely above a whisper.

"If I had my soul sight... I'd have known straight away where your soul was. I'd know how wonderfully pure and kind it must be for you are so kind." Aynur drew back. "Yes... I'm certain you would have had a wonderfully bright soul. I wish I still had my sight. I'd have been able to tell the difference between a good and a bad person." She sighed. "Perhaps...then I would not be in such a predicament."

Aynur coughed lightly, as she tried to shift the conversation back to Rosellia, namely...What on gods gracious earth was she?

"So... you... are a sword who controls a soulless body?"

GP

Name
    Rosellia Vi Delmasc
    Rosellia seemed more perplexed by the woman's reply. Powerful magics like that were hard to obtain? They were expensive? She almost couldn't believe it, the awe showed as Rosellia seemed to be dazed while the Tainted Blade's eye darted around frantically for answers. Was there no one paving the way in this world? Were they just relying on their predecessor's techniques? Why was it so unlikely for someone to invent or control their own magic? It seemed like it was unlikely for her to even train an alternative. After processing these thoughts, the blade's large eye swiveled, the yellow in it's gaze growing deeper as it's thoughts shifted gears. This world was just too comfortable.

It was jogged from it's thoughts though when the 'hello' was addressed to the blade. The large gemstone like eye darted up to meet her face, the blade itself lacked the means to communicate, at best it was only capable enough to make a puppet to wield, but someday that would change as well. Instead though when the talk of 'soul' came up, the Tainted Blade grew uncertain. Did it have a soul? It had intelligence, sentience, but did that mean it had a 'soul'? Could it also transmigrate? Was it's soul also vulnerable as a human's? This comment made in passing brought a whole new concern to light for the Tainted Blade.

While it was distracted by those thoughts though, Rosellia still answered Aynur with a genuine tone. "A soulless body you think?" Rosellia asked with a simple smile that shined through in her playful tone. "I'm not something that could quash a soul like that, I also couldn't move without one I assume... I wonder if it is soulless or if it's just... 'sleeping'." It wondered. After all, that person who had helped it in the past was the former Rosellia, the girl who couldn't take the pain of life and surrendered to the sword a as a puppet so that they wouldn't have to think, feel or suffer. For the Blade, this body's gripes and struggles were ultimately meaningless, so it dealt with things like hunger and loneliness as if they were small frustrations.

It was unfortunate though... it couldn't answer any of Aynur's concerns or assumptions about how it connected with Rosellia. Anyone with the magic or power to look at their connection would be able to understand. The blade was like a parasite, latching onto Rosellia's spirit and directing it and moving it, taking advantage of what it could glean from the woman's past that had been deeply ingrained enough to reach her soul. The Tainted Blade was too young though, it didn't understand and merely used it's ability to facilitate movement.

On the other hand, Aynur's problem was one it was much more familiar with. Among those on the other side, there was a common belief, one that it had understood and waded through with every one of it's wielders. No matter one's problem, no matter one's struggle, if they didn't die, they would find a way around it, a way to live with it and a way to use it to their advantage with enough time. One didn't need powerful magic, they didn't need hyper advanced sciences or technologies, they only needed a will to survive despite their discomfort, a will to not lay down and accept.

"Do you still want to see though?" She asked with a seriousness, reaching up to stroke the girl's hair until she brushed it back past her face slowly. Pressing the girl's supple chest a bit tighter to her own as Rosellia's tone softened to a tempting whisper. "Do you... want to change?" She asked again, hinting at the fact that it were a possibility if the girl wanted it enough.