Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Her ass looked good; bare, tanned red by my handprints, and wiggling as she crawled down the hall. I walked alongside her, giving the occasional tug on the leash just for fun. Whereas many men would have been exhausted by that point, I was just getting started, and with the extra fuel provided by the loaded drinks I was ready to party all night.

Ayaka seemed equally relaxed and ready. In the back of my mind, I was secretly impressed by her. I’d seen trained spies break under less torment than she had endured at my hands. I was secretly impressed and surprised with myself, as well. Having spent my life trapped inside this appropriate-minded shell of a man, I had finally found an opportunity to stretch my creative muscles. Who would have thought it would only take the wok of some back-room sex club alchemist?

“Lay down,” I said as I closed the door behind us. “No, on the floor.” I added as she moved to get on the bed.

She gave me a glare before sliding down to the floor. She twitched as her ass pressed against the carpet. “Better, Master?” her voice dripped with a snide tone as she grinned up at me.

“That is where you belong,” I pointed out, and then stretched out on my back on the bed. I placed my arms behind head and looked at the variety of chains hanging from the ceiling. I listened to my breathing and closed my eyes, listening to Ayaka as well. I was in no rush. I wanted to see what she would do.

I heard her shift up off the floor and felt her weight on the side of the bed as she leaned on it. “Tired?” she sounded miffed.

“Well, I am an old man,” I said, and then grabbed her like a spider taking a fly. My hands seized her wrists and my legs tipped her torso, toppling her neatly onto the bed. I rolled atop her, looking down at those ferocious yellow eyes. I could see a combination of rage and arousal in them. She struggled a little, but only a little. Only enough to remind me that she was struggling. As I sat on her chest with her arms pinned, my cock swelled up again, expanding between her breasts. “And, maybe not so tired.” I chuckled.

I adjusted my grip so I had both of her wrists in one hand and tutted the air in front of her face with a finger.

“I told you to stay on the floor,” I pointed out, even though I hadn’t.

“What? When? What you gonna do about it then?” she was coaxing me into punishing her. “Is Master unhappy?” she asked with a pout.

“Not unhappy,” I said with a cruel grin. “Just disappointed.”

Frost touched the bed sheets beneath her wrists, and a massive manacle of ice formed around them. Weighing a hundred pounds and stronger than iron, it effectively pinned her arms atop her head while chilling her bloodstream. I raked my fingernails down her sides, down her stomach, over her hips and along her legs, and then built a similar block of ice around her shins. This ice was of my own special design; it would not melt until I told it to. All the while she writhed and mewled. Unlike the ice I could tell her defiance was melting away.

“Beg me to fuck you,” I said, “or I’ll leave you alone a while to think about being a good kitten.”

She glared at me, and her lip trembled, but she refused to speak a word. A shiver ran throughout her body, and I knew the ice had begun its seeping work.

“Fine,” I drawled, “stay warm.” I slid off the bed and took the key and left, locking the door behind me.

I returned swiftly. It took me literally a minute to power walk to the club, grab some extra candles and a bottle of whisky, and get back into the room.

“Please… I’m Sorry….come back. “

Oh? She was begging now. I strolled into the room and tossed the keys on the nightstand. She was shivering like a willow withe in a windstorm.

“I heard please,” I said as I held the bottle to her lips for her to drink. “But I’m a little unclear on what you asked for. Speak clearly, kitten.”

Her ears swiveled forward as she lifted her head to drink. I pulled the bottle away as she spoke. “I'm freezing. Please just fucking get to it already…” she mumbled. Her cheeks were red with a soft blush. Was she embarrassed?

“I think you can do better than that.” I chastised. I put the whisky down and rolled the hand holding the candle, getting the wax ready. “You’ve been so eloquent all night, little whore. When you’re ready to beg for me, do it properly. Until then…”

I dripped the wax in a slow circle, starting high and on the outer edges of her stomach and drawing low and inwards towards her navel.

She groaned and tried to arch herself toward me. “P-please!” I knew that tone, she was breaking. “Just.. F-fuck me… P-please… T-this isn't fair!”

“Some things just aren’t,” I said sorrowfully, and allowed the ice block binding her legs to evaporate to nothingness. I slapped her pussy, hard. “What’s my whore begging for?” I asked around another slap.

That woke up the fire she still had. With her legs now free she bounced herself off the bed and wrapped them around my waist. The motion caused the candle I was holding to tip over onto her skin and the surrounding bed. She groaned, a sound fuelled by pent up desires and frustration. “Please just fuck me.” she said again as she tried to pull me forward.

I laughed as I stripped her legs away from my body and pinned them once more. I blew out the candle and tossed it away and slid on top of her, the still-warm wax sliding between our skin. The ice binding her arms vanished and I seized her wrists. My hands pinned her hands, my legs pinned her legs, and my hips pinned her hips. My rigid cock ground against her clit, but I wouldn’t give it to her, not yet, no matter how much I wanted to.

Her tiny cries were music to my ears. The frustration of being denied. Just like I had been denied my true nature all along. This was where I was meant to be. A master above his plaything. Her folds were hot, wet, my cock so easily glided through them. I felt her relax into the bed with a sigh. She thought she was finally getting what she wanted. Not yet. I wanted her to break, to beg for me wanton and dripping. I wanted to be the only thing she craved. Her only use to satisfy my cock.

I pulled my hips back before my cock could penetrate her. She writhed in my grip and growled her frustration. I licked up the length of her neck and bit her earlobe.

“All night, you’ve been asking what I am.” I reminded her, sliding my cock against her lips and clit to drive her mad. “All night, you’ve been wondering. Well, I am someone special. And if you satisfy me, I might tell you… but if you want my cock in your pussy, you’re going to beg like a good girl.”

She looked angry for a moment, then, her eyes rolled back into her head as I let my cock graze her again. She bucked. “Please…. Your pet needs you… AhA.. Ahh… please. I want to feel you inside me. I want your cock pressed hard and deep within me… “ Her words were timid at first but grew with momentum as she looked up at me with hazy eyes.

“I don't just want that. I want you to take me, every part. Fill each part of me.”

“Good enough,” I growled, and slipped my cock inside of her. Her pussy clenched and expanded, accepting me and squeezing me. Her breath caught, and her skin bruised as I bit her as hard as I’d ever bitten her. I slammed my hips against hers, going as deep as she could take me, and allowed the blind lust of the potion to truly take over.

EXP: 4,971, Level: 2
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 29
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 29

GP

Name
    Ayaka yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed Nekojin

View Profile
    I groaned, fuck. I needed this...when was the last time someone actually willingly fucked me like this? And the way his soul had lit up when he became lost in his animalistic desires? Fuck - the colours of his soul, what the living fuck was he?

I opened my mouth to question him but he captured my lips in a brutal kiss, pressing his tongue deep into my mouth, I groaned into his kiss, he tasted strangely salty, almost like the ocean, a strange combination when mixed with the bitter tang of my potions and the strong taste of alcohol, faint hints of anise from the whiskey.

He broke away and I felt him chuckle against my neck, his tongue finding its way against the curves of my bare skin, causing goosebumps to follow suit. “Y-your soul…” I muttered, trying to get those words out that had been lost moments before.

I felt him thrust up against me, the tip of his cock pressing hard against my cervix. I felt another laugh tickle my skin, like feathery wisps of a faint ocean breeze. “What about it?”

His grip shifted as he held both my wrists down with one hand, the other fell down to my chin and angled it up toward him. His hazel eyes glinted in amusement, his lips quirked in a half smile as he slowly pressed himself further into me. He was teasing me… fuck him.

I furrowed my brows, “Are...y-you a Thayne?”

The sparkle in his eyes became hard as diamond.

“Not yet,” he whispered, and then bit me at the nape of my neck. “What is that suppo-fah…” My words became lost in a gasp as he began to rhythmically thrust into me with his teeth still latched tight to my neck. Then why? It was so clear now. There were hints of it before but with him in *ahem* quite literally full swing (into me, might I add) it was burning brightly, he almost burned my eyes. He held the brilliance of the sun, of a roaring fire engulfing all in its path.

I wanted to ask more questions, but that… that was later…

For now, I wanted him to ride me - I don’t know why but it felt like...the waves of ecstasy that rolled over me reminded me of the ocean. Harsh waves lapping at my skin. As his pace quickened I felt a tightening in his body, an intensifying, a hardening of what was already hard.

Sweat slicked between us as we moved in tandem, I felt his cock twitch and pulse and I felt myself tighten around him. I freed my arms and they found their way around his shoulders. I pulled myself up and he went with it. His hands found their way to my waist as he lifted himself up and pressed me hard against the wall.

I cried out, loosing my breath at the momentum he had forced me against the cold, hard wall. I was close, I could feel myself reeling, ready to cum. His constant teasing and edging throughout the night had riled me up too much.

The heat burned, and my clawed fingertips found their way into his flesh as I felt myself twitch around his cock, my own body hungry for more - even as I was on the verge of.

“F...fuck I’m...c-cumming…” I heaved as I pressed my head into his neck, breathing in his scent, teeth scraping his flesh. My body shook, it ached- and it craved more.

“Good kitty,” he growled, pressing me against the wall and holding me in place. Was it my imagination, or had something softened in his eyes. “Cum for me. Don’t stop.”

He didn’t have to tell me twice, my body was already twitching as sensations of heightened electricity coursed through my veins. Fiery desire and temptation fuelled my body to buck harder into his, riding the man...god...whatever the fuck he was through the orgasm. My body cried out in a myriad of pain and delight as white hot flashes tore through me.

His hands slid up my body and tangled in my hair, his face diving between my breasts as he drove his cock in and out of me. His tongue slid up my chest until our lips met and he kissed me again, only not so violently now.

I returned the kiss with a shivering vigour. We broke away as I offered him a small smirk, breathless words ebbing him on, “How do I taste Thayne?”

“Like cool honey on a spring day,” he uttered, “sweet and refreshing.”

I snorted. There was no way in the seven layers of hell that I tasted like that. Salty, maybe. But like honey? Man had a way with words.

After having orgasmed my hands released themselves from his back, I could feel his cock twitch and pulse inside me and I wanted him to do the same. My fingers tangled into his curled locks and my lips breezed against his earlobe. “I want to feel you fill me, show me exactly what you’re capable of.”

He grimaced and threw me on the bed, grasping my hips and pulling me as if to take me from behind, but he didn’t.

“Fuck,” he mumbled, “no… I need… more of your fucking potion, or you’re going to be dealing with a really boring asshole in a few minutes.”

Really?

REALLY?

He’d taken enough to last him the whole damn night. Did his body process it faster? I gestured to the nightstand beside the bed with a pointed finger. “There.” I breathed. He could drink them all, for all I cared. They were a dime a dozen in this place.

I sighed in disappointment as I felt him slip away from me, the cold of the night quickly setting in around my quivering body. My teeth chattered before I bit my tongue as my eyes followed him.

He moved to the nightstand - was that a stagger in his step? - and picked up a vial with shaking hands. As he clutched it two veins in his forehead bulged out like the edges of a halo, and his grip tightened until the glass bottle burst.

“No,” he said, “not again.”

What the hell was his problem? I pushed myself up and swung my legs out over the side of the bed. “You right?” I asked as I tilted my head to the side. Caramel ears swivelled forward toward him.

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    I felt like a wet burlap sack had finally been lifted away from my face, like I had finally escaped the confines of a lonely cell. My body was damp, covered in sweat and other fluids, the muscles hot with recent exercise. I was standing naked in a room clearly outfitted for one thing, near a catwoman a foggy memory told me was named Ayaka.

And I had done terrible things to her.

She said something, but I didn’t catch the words. My senses were full with re-living the past couple hours in rapid sequence, every smack, every tease, every cruel word. The fact that she seemed to enjoy it barely entered my mind. I was too busy kicking myself for letting a simple love potion invade my ordinarily uncrackable resolve. How had I allowed such a thing to happen?

I felt my back hit the wall, still wet from our time against it. My knees bent and I sank to a seated position.

“Oi? Are you listening? We gonna finish or you need a break?”

I stared at my hands. I could not bear to meet her gaze… the gaze of the woman I’d forced to crawl naked in front of a crowd.

“I’m sorry,” I told her. They were the only words I could think of. “I didn’t mean for any of this to happen.”

“Wait… Eh?”

She stood and approached me, her body red from wax, burned, bruised, some parts bled from where I had been especially harsh.

“Look, I ain't regret what we did. But if you aren't comfortable I can find my clothes and leave.”

She pushed past me and headed toward a crumbled pile of clothes on the floor with a sigh. I felt numb.

“Wait…” I said, confused by her words. “What do you mean, you don’t regret what we did? I… forced you.”

She scoffed. “You may be a Thayne or whatever but no. Don't flatter yourself. I woulda torn your dick off if you forced me to do anything. I didn't use the safe word.” she paused as she threw the white shirt on over her heaving tanned beasts. “So you were peachy keen. “

I found myself at a loss for words yet again. Clearly Ayaka hailed from a lifestyle I had never explored. Something I’d never wanted… or at least, that I’d told myself I could never want. Maybe I had driven myself away from it for years, out of fear or a lack of understanding. Maybe the potions had just dredged up desires that already existed… and Ayaka had been there to absorb the results.

Lucky for me. Lucky for us both?

I stood up as the catwoman finished putting on her clothing and moved across the room to stand in front of her, still naked and sweaty. She looked up at me, and I allowed myself to meet her gaze. I didn’t see any of the accusations or anger I expected there… just disappointment, and perhaps a smidgen of satisfaction.

“Honestly. I rarely get to indulge. I put people off. I'd rather avoid them if that the case.” Her eyes shifted around my form for a moment and her lips pursed. “So don't… Fret…” she sounded distracted.

“I’m… not fretting.” I said, realizing that I wasn’t. I was coming round to the realization that there was nothing wrong with what we’d done. I lifted a heavy, callused hand and placed it alongside her jawline, gently caressing her cheek.

She leaned into my hand and closed her eyes. “Good. Same page then.” She felt as though she had wanted to linger. Craving the touch of another, the warmth of even a simple hand but she pulled her face away.

“Take your clothes back off.” I said softly.

Her ears perked up as she gave me a confused look. “Dude. I get it. We're done. Don't go fuckin around with shit you may regret. I ain't gonna force you.*

“Take your clothes back off,” I said again, “and come back to bed.”

There was a strong thump from the hall, and the door smashed inward, almost flying off its hinges.

“Fuck,” I said as I turned to face the intruders. “Jasper.”

EXP: 4,971, Level: 2
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 29
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 29

GP

Name
    Ayaka yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed Nekojin

View Profile
    Sure, I was worried. But… I was also horny as fuck. I wouldn’t continually question him, I shifted on the spot, if we were gonna go at it again I’d hope it’d be just as hard. Rough. None of this fancy pants sentimental bullshit.

I ain’t got the time for that.

I turned to the bed, ready to shrug off my shirt.

But apparently, I didn’t have time for hard n’ dirty either.

“Ayaka!”

Oops. Fuck my tits. I forgot about him. “What?” I muttered as I turned to glare at the old man. “Didn’t you say I should actively attempt to please your business partners? Isn’t that exactly what I am doing?” I gestured toward Breaker, a smirk on my lips. “And ain’t he look damn well satisfied, so what's yer fuckin’ problem!?”

He grit his teeth. “My problem. Ayaka…” he began, through clenched teeth. Voice hard as nails, and just as rusty. “IS that you knocked me out to do it.”

What?

I didn’t do such a thing. That was fucking Mr ‘Im totally a Thayne but not really’ and now I were to get the blame for it? I glanced over at him. “Tch…”

He fuckin’ owed me. Big time.

“Yeh. I did. So what of it? You’ve been mouthin’ off at me all tha time, you gotta expect some repurcuss-” The old man had moved forward and socked me, right in my fucking jaw.

I wasn’t a fighter, I tumbled to the ground - next thing I had known, He had thrown something into my damn mouth. Bitter. Vile. Felt like acid goin’ down my throat. I coughed as Breaker thrashed through his bodyguards and pulled Jasper away.

“Bastard!” The not-Thayne growled. “What did you give her?” He twisted the collar of Jasper’s shirt until it cut into the greasy man’s neck. I wiped my lips. Shit. What was that? Paralytic? No..I pushed myself to my feet. I could still move, and such a thing didn’t quite literally burn.

I coughed, trying to wrench it from my body to no avail. It burned… it burned my stomach. Like a strong alcohol. “Tch. If you’re tryin’ to get me drunk you’re gonna need a fuck tonne more than that.”

Jasper snorted. “Never you mind. You won’t get what you want from me, and considering what you wanted would have directly involved her I won’t get nothing from it either.”

“I came here to broker a business relationship, you’re the one who made the mistake of giving me that potion.” Breaker pointed out.

His words carried an unknown threat. What the fuck? I knew that Breaker had come here for some sort of deal. I hadn’t been aware it had anything to do with me. All I did was make potions for the old geezer. “Fuck you, fuckin’ cunt.” I spat at Jasper. “I’ll make him whatever the damn hell I want if it involves me.” I assumed it had something to do with alchemy, what else would it be?

The old man turned his tired eyes toward me. “You sure about that, dollface?” he wrestled himself out of Breakers grip and patted himself down. “I won’t be needing what you have to offer. Unless it’s a new alchemist.”

I paused. Shit. Was I getting fired? This gig was pretty lucrative. Why did I take the fall for socking him one? Damn. “Well fuck you too. Good luck gettin’ yer patrons all hot and horny without me.”

“Just a damn minute,” Breaker started.

I turned to Breaker, “What? What do you want?” I was angry. Angry at him, for - well...for not fucking...fuck I don’t know. I was mad. I was angry at Jasper, for being a dicknozzle. I was angry at myself for letting him drug me. I needed to get out of here and back to my own hotel before whatever he gave me set in.

“I’m the one who put you out, obviously.” Breaker said. “She just happened to be there. Now what the fuck did you give her?”

I turned on my heel but the movement caused the room to spin, I faltered then fell to my knees. What the? Fuck. It must have been what he had given me. A sudden onset of nausea washed over me and I threw up. Vomiting over the plush carpet. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Shit.

“She’s dangerous.” Jasper mused as he stepped over me. Old fucker was using me as a shield against the man. “One doesn’t do business with her without some contingency in place. I can’t fire her. So what do you think I’d do?”

My eyes widened.

He’d poison me.

“F-fuck-aughh…” I tried to swear but my words were lost as I emptied the contents of my stomach again. Whatever it was, I’d be able to fix it. Surely. I wiped my mouth. I couldn’t stop drooling. What… was it?

“I’d give her three days.” Jasper mused, it was his only clue. He knew if he told me I’d be able to whip up an antidote. Three days… I’d be fine. That was plenty of time. I’d just have to haul ass out of here, get back to my inn - get a few errand boys to grab...grab...fuck. My vision grew dizzy as I heaved up again, this time bile.

Still naked, Breaker kicked one of the half-orc bodyguards in the knee and slapped the other down with a flicking uppercut. He seemed torn between coming to me and grabbing Jasper.

“Tell me how to fix this,” he growled, “or you’re next.”

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Jasper leaned in toward me, clearly not wanting to let the quickly deteriorating catgirl hear. “Potent poison. Tailored for her considering she has such a high tolerance for the stuff. Mind you I’ve tried poisoning her before.” Jasper was rather calm, despite the situation. “A mix of Tiger Lily toxin - and ricin.”

“You’re a diseased animal.” I spat, and shoved the man back against the wall, lightly. I knew I might need him later. The guard with the broken leg writhed on the floor, clutching his ruine limb. The other was still and silent.

I turned and crouched next to Ayaka, catching her face between my hands. Her eyes didn’t look quite focused, and she had already begun sweating significantly. I knew little of poisons and their remedies. Fortunately, I had a specialist right in front of me.

“Tiger Lily, and ricin,” I told her, smoothing her sweat-slicked hair back. “What do you need to fix it?”

Her eyes widened and a bitter laugh broke her trembling lips. “F-f-f-funeral.” She muttered.

“What?” I growled. “No.” I lifted her in my arms and laid her on the bed, and then rounded on the grinning Jasper. “There must be an antivenom.” I reasoned. “You wouldn’t have kept that poison around without one. What do you want for it?”

“That, my dear Breaker,” the rat of a man replied, “is something of a long story.”

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Breaker receives:
    2090 EXP
    105 Gold

Ayaka receives:
    730 EXP
    100 Gold

"He's like a drug for you, Bella."

Stephenie Meyer
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Rewards added
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.