EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile

~The Paladin Rises~ (Level 4)

(Updates in BOLD. My last level 3 profile is: ~HERE~ thank you very much.)

~Name: Lorenor

~Age: Immortal. Records exist that place him around the time of the first major Demon War of Althanas, perhaps older than that. Rumoured to be several hundred years old or whenever the first Demon's War took place.

~Hair: None/Bald.

~Eyes: Glowing Blue Energy. There is a sadness in his eyes.

~Race: Undead

~Height: 5'.0"

~Weight: 250lbs of Raw Muscle.

~Job Class: Paladin

~Alignment: (LG) Lawful Good Can operate in shades of gray to get specific matters done/completed.

~Element: The Holy Light

~Psychological Profile:

(Level 3) Lorenor is different now. As his connection to ~The Holy Light~ deepened, he quickly became one of the first few Undead Paladins. His connection to The Ixian Knights/Sei Orlouge was severed in it's entirety as he developed a deeper bond with ~The Holy Light~. He no longer needed ties to the past. A past that was shattered with the breaking of The Tablet of The Ixian Knights and thus history was forever altered. Lorenor is a serious student of ~The Holy Light~ and has purged the negative effects of N'Jal's taint from his very existence. He is a serious man, with strong convictions and a faithful belief in ~The Holy Light.~ Lorenor acts as a harbinger and a precursor towards major events of history. As they unfold...he is a messenger of sorts. Bringing with him a sense of hope to prevent disaster from occurring on Althanas. He has a become a true Heroic figure on the larger stage of things.

(Level 4) Lorenor has gone through the fire. After spending recent time in Stonevale, his very race type conflicted with the folks of Stonevale. During that event he met The Black Knight who ended up being his biological son. Lorenor feels the weight of time on his shoulders and is working to correct his relationship with his son. Lorenor is a stoic, brave individual but has a sadness in his heart. What causes this sadness is not known. He has dedicated his unlife to the studies of The Holy Light and it's mysteries. He is a Paladin of some old order and takes the teachings very very seriously.

~Vice: Greed

~Virtue: Leadership

~Description:

Lorenor is Undead (Unsent) and has an Undead's physiology. He is built shorter than most Adventurers but is massively structured. He has toned muscle structure and a stocky build. His face is highly defined with deeply set features. He now has glowing BLUE eyes where once they were filled with a tangible darkness. Lorenor is bald, and stands a shorter stature. He has perfect posture. Lorenor has a pale/alabaster skin tone that is an after effect of his reformation process. He wears simple attire, namely the basic dressing fashion of his Paladin's Order. He dresses in blue overalls, and a simple long sleeved brown shirt. He carries on his person, a signet amulet that is part of the Paladin Order. And a Signet Ring. On his person he carries one weapon, a basic Iron claymore used with both hands. This weapon is Average quality. (Note: I am replacing Blade of N'Jal with this weapon and downgrading it somewhat in case there would be any problems with me using the update to get the newer weapon. Thank you for understanding.) He wears a simple traveling cloak that is colored brown. He wears black leather boots and matching gloves. He also wears a tabard bearing the marks of Ixian Knights. His cloak also bears the marks of the Ixian Knights. Lorenor's body periodically glows with a brilliant light that is an effect of The Holy Light's purity.

~Skill Sheet.

~Leadership: Lorenor's known for his leadership skills.

~Swordplay: Armed, Lorenor fights with great skill.

~Concentration: It is very difficult for Lorenor to get caught off guard by things because he is normally in a state of concentration. He has not yet fully trained his capacity to concentrate and is still learning. But most events that require concentration can be focused through.

~Thayne Codex: Lorenor has masterful knowledge of The Thayne Codex due to his time spent as a follower of N'Jal and having spent a lot of time as a Thayne follower.

~Scribing: Lorenor can write documents, such as letters, with masterful skill. His penmanship is uncanny.

~Maintenance: Lorenor has knowledge needed to upkeep his gear and keep everything in top condition.

~Connections: Lorenor has some connections to his Paladin Order. Sometimes they come and help him out in times of need.

~Sword and Board: Lorenor has the masterful knowledge of combat with a weapon and shield.

~Ability Sheet

~Undead Genetics School~

~(Rank 1/Weak) Undead Metabolism-(As Per Request, hope this helps Alex!) Lorenor is a special type of Undead that is blessed by The Light. As a result, The Old Hunger has been lifted by The Light. The Light makes it so that Lorenor does not have to eat or sleep and can calm himself by the act of Meditation rather that sleeping outright. Lorenor is still learning the secrets of The Light and his own enhanced state.

Mark of the Black Blood

Enhanced Regeneration: His Undead physiology has granted Lorenor the capacity to regenerate from certain injuries. He can regen at roughly the rate of 3.0x's the standard Althanas Human. Lorenor can at will regenerate from some injuries 5 times a day, twice per an in-character battle. The regeneration is not yet instant and takes time to heal assuming no other injuries are pending.

Enhanced Strength: Lorenor has 2.5x's the strength of a standard Althanas Human.

Enhanced Endurance: Lorenor has 2.0x's the endurance of a standard Althanas Human.

Thayne's Grip: Lorenor can wield a two handed sword or weapon of any class with one hand and a shield in the other with expertise. Super heavy weapons still require some concentration to wield in this fashion. But common weapons (Such as his Claymore) can be used with a shield in the opposite arm.

~The Holy Light~

~Aura of Vengeance:

(Rank 2: Below Average) (This rank is the original version of this Ability.) (Stance/Combat Effect) A manifestation of The Holy Light. When Lorenor enters combat, he glows brilliantly and his Aura flares up. It is a shining light that causes burning damage against opponents who come in too close. Against normal opponents, this effect can cause basic to below standard damage. (Light burns/ low HP damage/etc.) The effect can be dodged if the person's will power is strong enough, and their endurance is high enough. Further the effect only has a radius of five paces in every direction around Lorenor. This effect is a passive effect and remains active so long as Lorenor is fighting. It does not harm friendly targets at all. (Stance/Combat Effect/Passive) The materialization of his Aura can now be passively activated ~at will.~ It is a shining light that causes burning damage against opponents who come in too close. Against normal opponents this effect can cause basic to below standard damage. ~New~ This burning effect is applied as Conditional Damage modifier and it is a damage over time effect. Lorenor does not control the severity of the dot. The damage does 15% added damage over time on Undead/Evil targets. On critical condition damage the effect is about 25% effective.

Level 4: No change

~Smiting Slash:

(Rank 1: Weak) (This rank is the original version of this ability. Note: For level 3 I am NOT updating this shindig, I will update it at level 4+) Lorenor commands The Holy Light. With this command, Lorenor can make his main weapon glow with power. The weapon shines brilliantly and can cut through most basic armor with a couple of slashes. It can easily tear through cloth and leather style armor. With effort, it can be used to punch through basic iron equipment. (Such as a Shield or a piece of Armor) On flesh it the smiting attack deals damage as Holy Damage. This effect is active, at all times once Lorenor imbues his weapon. It should be noted those with powerful disenchanting spells can disenchant the effect of this ability and Lorenor would have to reactive it. Lorenor takes approximately one full turn to imbue his weapon in this fashion. But once imbued, the effect stays through the remainder of the battle. Versus undead or Evil targets, the Smiting Slash's normal damage is 15%. Whereas the critical strike potential inceases to 25%.

Level 4: No Change

~The Holy Light- (Rank 1/Weak) (Aura)-Now, Lorenor is a squire Paladin. As with all gifts, Lorenor must start from the bottom and work his way back up. Replacing his intimate knowledge of The Dark, is The Holy Light. During his period of Reformation, Lorenor somehow managed to completely purge the effects of N'Jal's corruption on his body. Replacing the darkness in his very soul is The Holy Light. Though currently a mere flicker of what it will become, Lorenor can periodically make his body glow with a pure light. Note: this effect is purely aesthetic and only meant to calm people down in their times of need. (I envision Lorenor becoming sort of like a Prophet for the Thaynes) This glowing light can last as long as Lorenor focuses. But if he goes into battle, or becomes unable to concentrate, The Holy Light fades away until he can concentrate again.

~Compelling Arts-(New for Level 3) (Rank 1/Weak) Lorenor has acquired a new skill from ~The Holy Light~ and it's teachings. Lorenor, with some concentration, can compel weaker Demons and Ghosts/Apparitions to be compelled to his will and biding. The bidding of ~The Holy Light~. This applies to NPC's only and is purely a story mechanic. Weaker entities of this sort are under the command of Lorenor. He can compel them to do his bidding to a degree of success. The compelling is usually to calm creatures down or put restless Spirits/Ghosts to eternal slumber. This is purely a story/NPC related skill.

~Familiar~

[b]Lorenor has come across his biological son. A man calling himself The Black Knight. He was harassing Stonevale for a while but has since ceased his way when he met Lorenor. The true reason that he was causing so much trouble for Stonevale. The Black Knight travels with Lorenor, his Father and fights often alongside him. The Black Knight has an empowered suit of armour, coloured black (Think: Something like Guyver) and empowered by a shard of the tablet of destiny. (YES THAT tablet of destiny :P ) he is extremely loyal to his Father after they have since reconciled. He has a simple mythril sword as his weapon and a basic shield. He is a high skilled fighter. The Black Knight has a group of followers, bandits and miscreants primarily that now also follow Lorenor. The black Knight is primarily a questing mechanic and cannot/will not be used for battle against other Players.

~Inventory:

~Basic Supplies-Lorenor in his pack, carries a basic set of sharpening stones to keep his weapon in good shape. He no longer needs to eat standard food and drink.

~Iron Claymore-Lorenor's Weapon.

~Cloak-

~Signet Amulet and Rings.

~Armor and Shield: Armor Purchased Here

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Congratulations on your level up, Pav! I hope you've been well! I'm going to go over everything and get back to you if there is any questions.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Hey, Pav. What exactly does that Tablet of Destiny empowered suit of armor do for the familiar?
    Last edited by Garron; 06-05-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

Althanian

EXP: 11,761, Level: 4
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next Level: 2,239
    Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,239

GP

Name
    Lorenor
    Race
    Undead

View Profile
    @Garron-thanks for taking a look at my update bro. It basically powers his suit and makes it much harder to break/etc. It like hardens it pretty much. I was thinking of an idea where it negates magic to a degree, but I let that idea go for now. But yes, it basically makes The Black Knight VERY difficult to kill. It like hardens the suit a bit if that helps. But as I stated earlier, BK is just a story NPC for now. Eventually I'll use him for more stuff.

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Alrighty. I just need to check one more thing, so please bare with me while I look in to it. Thanks, bro. The home front has been quite active tonight.

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Congratulations again on the level up! Thanks for your patience!

Approved