EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    (Excellent work so far ALL)

Nosdyn replaced the cloak back in his packs. He was glad to have diffused whatever situation was about to erupt had he not offered the peace offering. Nosdyn nodded towards Yvonne. Then a couple more of the townfolks were present. The first, Nos noticed was a bard-style folks that was blathering about an Yvonne this Yvonne that. He wasn't sure if the bard folk was referring to the Alerar girl or not. But they seemed on friendlier terms with one another.

Then...it happened.

As the rain poured down, Nos noticed something out the corner of his eyes. At first, he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. But then, upon closer inspection he knew what he was seeing was in fact a Fae-folk. "By The Thayne, I'll be damned." Nosdyn suddenly said. His eyes were locked on the approaching Fae's small form. If one weren't observant enough they would assume the fae folk was just another small urchin kid. Lost, and hungry. But Nosdyn knew. His kind had interacted with certain fae folk in the past. Nosdyn narrowed his eyes as he observed the small one approaching. He then turned to look at Tristain. "Let's get some food. I know a good place, follow me." Nos turned his attention back towards the Alerar girl. "The restaurant is called the slaughtered lamb. One of the bigger restaurants." He explained to Yvonne....or at least he assumed that the bard was addressing her as Yvonne.

"Ask for my table when you arrive at the restaurant and we'll meet there." Nos looked at Tristain at that point. "Let's go eat. And get out of this forsaken rain." Nos kept his eyes on the fae boy, and decided that he would interact with the small fellow. "But give me a moment. I want to talk to that kid over there." Nos protected the fae's identity, he figured that the little fellow would not want his identity revealed to the whole town. Nos walked over towards the small boy. He nodded towards him. "Are you lost, or hungry...or perhaps both...?" Nos asked. "If you want to eat, you can join my friends and myself for a good, hot meal and get out of this rain." Nos said calmly. The fae boy was a particularly interesting specimen. And his eyes seemed to have a fierce intellect. The magicallly kind...

Nos knew it would be wise not to piss the fae thing off.

EXP: 8,121, Level: 3
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next Level: 879
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 879

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Chivalry from Nosdyn and chivalry from Henry. My, my, she was a lucky one today. Providing Yvonne with cloaks for fear she might catch a cold seemed like the in thing to do. All the cool kids were doing it. She already wore a white fur cloak, though it had indeed soaked through so their concern wasn’t entirely without justification. Henry had placed a second cloak of treated leather about her shoulders and this one would keep the rain at bay, no question.

“Yer such a keeper. Bless yer heart dear,” the damp hybrid said. Just as well she’d turned down the third cloak. Her shoulders could only bear so much!

She noticed how his hands had lingered after furnishing her with the extra layer. Yvonne smiled and bat her eyelashes demurely, glancing at the winsome minstrel beside her. He had genuinely worried about her well being? His confidence had grown in the time they’d spent together. Mayhap some of hers had rubbed off on him.

Tristain and Nosdyn were leaving, though not without extending the invitation once again - to dine with them at The Slaughtered Lamb. The Haidian had persistence - he knew what he wanted and he just got on with getting it done. The slate-skinned mongrel felt a glimmer of admiration for the demon in that regard, but his attention had diverted from her and when she noticed who it had landed on her heart skipped a beat.

Mister Fennik Glenwey. Don’t ye talk ta demonic strangers. Don’t ye dare! Ye know better! Too late. Yvonne frowned and looked questioningly at the only person still with her; Henry.

“Did ye know a Haidian demon lives here in Stonevale? Many years he be here, he says. Buying a house, he says. Now he be about ta corrupt me friend Fenn,” Yvonne explained. She shook her head, couldn’t believe it. “Ye can’t trust them Henry, ye can’t. They be dangerous, demons.”

Her motherly instincts overwhelmed any other thoughts. Looking out for the frost fae was all she could think about. She’d protected him in the past and by golly she’d do it again in a heartbeat. Nobody would mess with Yvonne’s friends and get away with it. She didn’t want to go to the restaurant, but if Nosdyn dropped Fenn into this kettle of fish she would be there, watching his every move.

The drow-dwarf pondered her next move and how she would go about attending the restaurant, as well as bringing Henry along. She could use his support. Fenn needed to be safeguarded in case this whole ordeal took a turn for the worse. A light bulb moment struck her.

“Ye know Henry, I think we skipped an important part of our relationship. Ye already brought me home ta meet yer Mama, but ye never asked me out on a date,” Yvonne mentioned, giggling to herself.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 06-21-2018 at 07:20 AM.
    So I’m cutting that branch off the cherry tree.
    Singing this will be my victory.
    Then I, I see them coming after me.
    And they’re following me across the sea.
    And now they’re stinging my friends and my family.
    And I, I don’t know why this is happening.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.

EXP: 175, Level: 1
    Level completed: 9%, EXP required for next Level: 1,825
    Level completed: 9%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,825

GP

Name
    Keeara
    Race
    Dragonite

View Profile
    The Slaughtered Lamb was a restaurant. It sold liquor and alcohol. That was the ONLY reason that anybody should ever need to know exactly why Keeara was currently inhabiting a space within it, nursing a mug of some particularly strong smelling ale as she sat at the bar, her long, powerful tail curled around the stool that she was sat atop. Really, her tail was strong enough to crush the stool entirely if she squeezed around it, but then they'd stop serving her and she'd have to find somewhere else to get her fix of the good stuff! And for a restaurant, this place served up some decent inhibition juice!

It helped that the bartender was cute, if a little young. Flirting with him and watching him light up red like roses was hilarious. She felt absolutely no remorse either, why should she? It wasn't as if she was hurting the poor boy by flirting with him, heck he'd probably go back to his friends after this and brag about it or something along those lines. Maybe make up a couple of lies to big himself up some. Small things that made it seem like she'd actually been into him, or that he was managing to flirt back or something, rather than the embarrassed stammering that she was usually greeted with when she ordered another drink.

And goddamn it, it was raining again! What was with the god forsaken rain following her everywhere? Sure, she might've been at home in warm, humid climates, but that didn't mean that she wanted it to rain no matter where she went! It meant that places were getting busy as people tried to duck out of the rain, meaning that it was taking longer and longer for them to actually serve her! And damn it, she was the only one that mattered in this entire restaurant!

She snorted, chugging the contents of her mug until it was emptied completely, slamming it down once she was done as she sighed, leaning to the side and resting an elbow on the bar, holding her chin in her palm to keep her head held up. Even though it'd become basically her entire life, drinking herself to death alone was boring as hell! Hopefully something would happen soon and make life more fun!

People always had told her to be careful what she wished for....

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    (Sorry for the small delay folks this project is still active though and anybody may join. Don't forget yall NO turn order. Just post and we can make this thread long and epic!)

Nosdyn looked at the fae for a moment or two. He recalled hearing one of his family members speak of the summer court fae native to the Haidia/Alerar regions of Althanas. They were an interesting race as Nosdyn recalled what his family members said in his youth. Some were tricksters and thieves, others were simply just there trying to eek out a living. Nosdyn assumed the kid had other plans though and simply invited him to their lunch outing. "If you're interested in a hot meal come to The Slaughtered Lamb and I'll treat you lunch." Nosdyn looked in the general direction of Yvonne and the weird bard and nodded towards then. I have a name now thanks to that crazy bard. People really should learn to control themselves more. He smiled at that thought.

Then he turned towards Tristain. "Let's go eat."

Sitting in The Slaughtered Lamb, Nosdyn had ordered plenty of food for the gathered group of Adventurers. They talked among themselves about various stories and adventures. However, Nosdyn noticed something very very interesting inside of The Slaughtered Lamb restaurant. She was a woman that sat by the bar and seemed to be part of a unique species of native Althanas folks. Nosdyn observed the tail that extended from the lower back of the woman. She drank...heavily and Nosdyn nodded towards her.

Nosdyn had his own appetite to satiate, he was hungry. After the recent events with Jake Narmonalya, the Demon was hungry. He hadn't eaten anything the entire time he'd been under after the events of that time. He'd died for Stonevale. Stonevale had become home. He wasn't sure how or why, but what he DID know was that Stonevale had changed him. A LOT. He found himself caring for the citizenry of that town and he wasn't sure why at that point. He only knew that the town of miners and adventurers had accepted him for he was. It had been some time since he'd declared anywhere home. Sometime since he'd been exiled from the Tular Plains of his birth and had gone on his adventures with The Kenku named Stare.

Stare had become a close friend and ally...someone to fight for. Those conflicting thoughts troubled the once proud Demon. In the past he'd have slayed everyone in the restaurant. But now...he wanted to protect them all. Would he...? He wasn't sure about that. As he sat there observing the lovely tailed girl, he ate his fill. Several times over. He'd ordered plenty of meats and other side dishes for his companions, and whatever else that they'd wanted. Including a round of drinks around the restaurant. Nosdyn was fairly popular with The Stonevale citizens. From the skilled miners, to the whore on the corner. They all knew who he was and had accepted him for he was.

A Demon living within the ranks of men..peacefully.

In the past he would have scoffed at such notions. But at that time period in his life he was not sure. As he thought about that he smelled the scents of alcohol, food and smoke in the air. People generally having a good time with friends and family. Stonevale was a miner's town. But the local guard-folks often hired sell-swords like Nosdyn to take care of this or that situation. That's how Nosdyn had come to live in Stonevale. He ate peacefully, munching loudly and noisily. He was damned hungry. It felt good to eat again...after his selfless sacrifice to buy Stonevale time during the last major goblin strike. Nosdyn remembered what Jake had said.

You had enough poison in you to take down twelve grown men or six halflings. Nosdyn sighed at that thought...

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Well well well! No dramatic shenanigans had to occur today; a convenient offering of food satiated the little puck before he could even gesture the notion into other’s awareness. Sometimes, there were advantages to belonging to a group with a reputation of being patently unpredictable off-kilters, even when oneself was (relatively) stable.

The gaggling group had eventually gotten themselves out of the rain and into the Slaughtered Lamb. Water puddled up and froze his feet. Walking into the establishment, Fenn felt a sense of unease prickle the back of his neck underneath his cuff of fluff. It wasn’t bad here, oh no. There was just something familiar about it. Deja vu? His antennae twitching, he stepped over the tarnished wooden floor, squinting up at the warm lanterns lighting the establishment. He must have been here… before. Before he became what he was now. Before his memories had fled him.

Hey was that-

Oh! Keeara! Cheerfully, the little mite of a fae waved to the dragonite, wings ahum with glee, shedding a gust of cold air and a few snowflakes all the while.

She sat at a round table all by her lonesome, nursing a drink. Nursing several, actually. The barkeep, anticipating Keeara’s vast booze-related needs, set a couple of new mugs down on the table beside her, murmuring bashfully about tabs that needed to be paid by the adventurer’s leave. He didn’t seem terribly phased by the strange guests floating about. And why would she be? This town was frequented by all sorts of odd types, Fenn knew; it was one of those “on the way” stops to many places. Not to mention that odd types like that red-haired alchemist he was supposed to reconnect with lived here.

With the smuggest of smiles, Fenn resolved to see if she’d spare him a mug later. What could he say? Stealing and drinking were habits equally well-ingrained within him.

But that was a plan for later. Fenn’s boggy-green bug eyes flicked over to a table for two, suddenly shared by none other than Yvvie, the mysterious warm lad, and a couple of romantic candles. Yes, the small puck did not know much about romance, but he knew a thing or two about what people were nice and good to hang out with, and he figured the two areas overlapped significantly enough. It was now his duty to inspect his friend’s curious lover for signs of quality!

And steal some of their breadsticks. That too.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 07-15-2018 at 06:51 PM.

EXP: 785, Level: 1
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next Level: 1,215
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,215

GP

Name
    Spark 5.5
    Race
    Synthetic

View Profile
    "At least this location isn't a warzone, like the last one."
    Spark sits alone in a corner of the room, at a small table, not even bothering to hide its blue CRT-screen head this time, having already spectacularly revealed itself. It had waved away the barkeep after getting a strange look for demanding a called "Trinary" (or perhaps it was just the overall appearance of Spark). The robot buzzed, knowing it was pointless. The feline variant of Spark, wrapped on Spark actual's shoulders, beeped briefly before stating, "This unit could have told you Trinary wouldn't exist within this realm. Just look at the residents of this location. And this unit believed the Cyberiad to be bustling with too many different races of organics."

Spark 5.5m is correct, of course. Everywhere the duo looked, there was an entirely new (sentient) being that they had never before identified. Spark actual's attention focuses on two in particular; a strange brown garbed tiny organic male with what looked like... moth wings? It wasn't quite sure what it was witnessing, however it had seen much stranger things in its time, and it was quickly disregarded.

The other being was much more fierce looking. Spark actual's full attention is engulfed by whatever this gigantic blue demon is. It tilts its head as it watches the demon talking peacefully to the others around the table, its damaged metal antenna lowering like a threatened cat's ears.
    "Unit would note that most beings of that nature would likely be immediately identified as a threat and blasted with more bullets than there is candy in a fifty foot pinata." the synthetic states to its mobile companion. "Yet here, they sit at a table, surrounded by other organics in a friendly manner, talking. Strange."

Spark 5.5m merely emits a soft ping, before responding somewhat loudly, "Perhaps it would be wise to interact with some of the organics here. This unit sees little other options on finding out information, or finding a way back."

Spark actual looks around for a moment, not quite amused. "Unit would heavily advise lowering your volume. If something desires to talk to this unit, it will approach on its own time, on its own terms. This unit does not intend to alarm others, and this unit very highly doubts there exists others of its kind here. It's appearance, combined with a blunt interruption, may be seen as a threat." it points to its own head, text rapidly scrolling through it at an unreadable pace. It buzzes, conceding, "Unit acknowledges that you aren't entirely false with that statement, however."

Something else comes to Spark 5.5m's processes. "Maxwell better be able to handle themselves for now." it hops off Spark's shoulder, now laying on the table, surveying the room carefully. "They are too young and innocent for their own good."

Spark 5.5 merely shakes its head, emitting another buzz. "They have the Crysten family for now." but internally it has begun to simulate how far the chances of Maxwell's survival had dropped without Spark's presense. The final number didn't amuse Spark whatsoever, and it slams its fist onto the table, an odd show of 'anger' for the normally emotionless synthetic. The feline variant merely turns its head, staring at Spark, who has refocused its attention back on the demon again.
    Last edited by Spacemanspark; 07-02-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Glory to Synthetica!

EXP: 485, Level: 1
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next Level: 1,515
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,515

GP

Name
    Henry
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Henry didn't know when exactly it had happened - or really, why it had happened. He and Yvonne had made their way into the tavern - his short companion still grumbling and distrustful of the blue demon that had preceded them - and the musician had asked for a table to sit at. This had somehow translated in the mind of the barmaid into putting the two of them at a private table a short distance away from the others. Henry was already blushing as she sat them down, far too polite to try asking her for a different table, when the woman had promptly brought over a couple candles and set them down on the table.

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, giving Yvonne a smile as the barmaid lit the candles and stepped back, dusting off her hands on her smock after dropping her matches into a pocket. She gave them a bright smile. "There ye are Henry. Glad to see ye finally found someone to put up with yer rambling for more than a few minutes dearie. Now what can I get fer the loovely cupple on yer date?" The light blush on Henry's cheeks brightened intensely and he ducked down in his seat, meeting neither woman's eyes.

"I - ah.." He was about to deny that they were on a date - he doubted Yvonne would really like putting up with his normally lackadaisical attitude - but then he paused when he remembered her words before she had started pulling him along towards the tavern. Well! She did want to at least try dating him, right? Then there was no need to be shy. He hoped. He cleared his throat, and felt the hairs on the back of his neck tickle as he realized someone was staring at him. A quick glance around the room didn't reveal it - until he saw the small, tiny figure wrapped in a brown cloak that was staring at him intently. As he watched, the child lifted one hand, and pointed at Henry, then at its own eyes. It repeated this a couple times, still staring at him intently.

"Uh... Why is that child about to poke his own eyes out?" He murmured this under his breath before he shook his head, rain-damp brown locks dancing about his face as he refocused on the barmaid - a woman named Leilana, if he remembered correctly. "I'll take a lager and some of the stew." He paused and blinked, looking over to his guest - his friend? He didn't know where to classify Yvonne, because her intentions were... More aggressive than he was used to. "And do you have anything that is hard or crunchy? Sourdough perhaps?" He wasn't going to outright order for Yvonne, not when he didn't know many of. Her preferences, but he did remember that she liked it when her food had a bit or density to it. The crumbling of her bread into her soup had been a good indication of that.

The sound of something heavy hitting wood drew his attention, and the bard looked away to find out what had caused it. That had to be the most bizarre thing he had ever seen, and that was jncluding the Haidian demon and the child with moth wings sitting at another table. It looked like a man made of metal and something shiny and reflective that wasn't quite metal, with a large cube for a head with a blue light glowing from one face of the cube. Beside this strange man was an equally unusual animal made of much the same things. Henry openly stared for a moment before dragging his gaze back to his dinner companion - he knew it was impolite to look away for long, even with something strange like that around.
    Last edited by The Rambler; 07-03-2018 at 04:05 PM.

EXP: 8,121, Level: 3
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next Level: 879
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 879

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Yvonne sat cross-legged at their table-for-two with her hands resting in her lap, one heeled foot twitching with a nervous tic. Coy and metallic eyes drank in Henry’s sheepish smile and the way he rubbed the back of his head. His nervousness seemed out of his hands compared with her own and sprang from her forwardness and unfamiliarity. She felt nervous because both valued friends and potential enemies shared the room, but with Henry her focus only fleeting glances checked on Fenn.

The coquettish half-blood smirked approvingly at the barmaid and made a mental note to tip the woman afterward, for her discretion. She was thankful to have an offsider wearing away at Henry’s inhibitions while she sat comfortably and watched his embarrassment unfold for all to see. The blush alone was worth another coin.

“I’d like a fruit bowl as an entree, with extra blackberries and a drizzle of honey on top. If ye would dear. Mayhap a sweet-wine ta go with, please and thank ye,” Yvonne requested. The wine might settle her nerves and she’d known the knavish puck long enough to understand particular foods would grab his attention more than others. Hopefully her entree would draw him away from that concerning haidian.

The barmaid scribbled the order onto a small scroll with a feathered quill. Before she’d finished the notations she posed another question.

“Would ye like some time to consider yer main course love?” Leilana offered.

“Oh, tha fisherman’s platter sounds delectable. We don’t have those where I be from, so I’ll try it,” the Alerian replied.

“An experience not to be missed, I assure ye,” the barmaid said. She gave Henry another look and spoke behind the cover of a hand. “Ye gone and found yerself an adventurous one. Trying new things she is,” she pointed out, nudging the minstrel with a gentle elbow. She giggled to herself as she made her way to the restaurant’s kitchen.

A slamming impact turned Yvy’s eyes. The golem artificial she’d met at the Minister’s Alehouse previously had arrived here too. How unusual that it kept cropping up in watering holes and mess halls, when it wouldn’t need sustenance like the rest of them. The black-skinned hybrid felt relieved it had joined them, whatever its inscrutable purposes, as its protection had already ensured her safety once before.

Perchance I might tamper with its wiring or rejigger its interface, command it ta protect us before the demon springs his trap. Teehee, he’ll never see it coming.

Yvonne grinned at Henry as though she was privy to an unspoken joke, feeling better - her foot-tapping tic entirely subsided.
    So I’m cutting that branch off the cherry tree.
    Singing this will be my victory.
    Then I, I see them coming after me.
    And they’re following me across the sea.
    And now they’re stinging my friends and my family.
    And I, I don’t know why this is happening.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    As Fenn was prone to doing in open spaces with many distracts to be had, the little fae continued to flit from table to table, snagging deliciousness and inspecting oddity.

The fae left behind crisscrossing trails of frost as he bustled about. It was cool enough in this part of the year that his icy residue didn’t melt and evaporate the same day it did during summer; or perhaps, his powers were stronger of late. He couldn’t be certain. Sometime after scarfing down a few hanks of lamb from the Haidian’s table (technically not stealing because Nosdyn had offered what he bought to all present in the tavern), downing one of Keeara’s spare drinks (also not stealing because she was a friend and friends share), and nicking a couple of cloth napkins to be summarily shoved into his satchel (who knew when they’d come in handy), Fenn noticed the shiny, shiny blue… thing. It seemed mechanical in nature. There were wires there, and a metal exoskeleton of some sort, and also a screen with a magical blue glow. Indecipherable text ran across it. Fenn couldn’t help but stop on his tracks, a couple startled snowflakes springing into existence about him. A mechanical golem of some kind? An Alerarian construct? It seemed familiar. Perhaps, he had seen it before. Perhaps, in a time of extreme drunkenness…

More interestingly, it had a satchel in its lap. Fenn quite liked satchels.

Wordlessly, sneakily, the boy approached the construct from behind. The satchel was lifted up in soft frosty hands. Yoink! Smugly, Fenn slid it overtop his own satchel. Satchel-ception!

Shortly after tip-toeing away, something else caught his attention. His antennae pricked up and stiffened in sudden pleasant surprise. Though he was still getting used to their extra sensory abilities, the scent that they were picking up on was utterly unmistakeable to him. Honey! Blackberries!

A distracted squeak let out of the little puck. Practically drooling, he gravitated back to Yvvie’s table.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 07-10-2018 at 03:35 PM.

EXP: 785, Level: 1
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next Level: 1,215
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,215

GP

Name
    Spark 5.5
    Race
    Synthetic

View Profile
    Spark was beginning to think it wouldn't get any further information from sitting here. "Perhaps they hold a library of sorts... even if the information cannot be immediately downloaded, unit notes." it states, looking at the pAI counterpart still sprawled under the table. Sensing Spark's desire to leave, it stands and moves into the satchel. Spark takes another look around the room, noticing a few others glancing at it briefly, before resuming their own activities. It even recognizes one of them; the small female organic that had forced it into a fight with a horned beast. Finally noting that it would be best to go sooner rather than later, it begins to stand u-
    "WARNING: UNAUTHORIZED HOLDER DETECTED! WARNING: UNAUTHORIZED HOLDER DETECTED!"

The alarm immediately causes the robot to spring up, scanning the area. The noise is coming from... its own satchel, being high tailed away by the odd moth-looking organic from before. Spark 5.5m's head flails out as it stares at the intruder, hollering the alarm.

The synthetic jumps onto the table, leaping through the area, sending dishes, food, and other assorted items crashing to the ground as it dashes from table to table, closing down on the tiny organic quickly. When it's within distance, it lands on the edge of a table, slamming down on it with its feet, forcing it on its side, blocking the would-be thief from moving further away. It immediately grips the organic, immediately forcing them to the ground with both arms. It's monitor face immediately changes, displaying two red squares with a dark blue background, similar to eyes. It continues to wrestle with the struggling organic, now speaking:

"Greetings, organic. Unit inquires, how does the law treat theft in this realm? This unit would like to think that stealing its personal allies is a very... serious offense." a small electric current flashes through its arms briefly as it speaks, not yet touching the organic, but enough to attempt to send a message. Heads begin to turn, focusing on the scene.

Spark 5.5m immediately pops out of the satchel upon Spark's detainment of the thief, jumping onto the shoulders of Spark actual again. It begins to speak, not in words, but in numbers... an odd language of sorts. "There's something odd about this organic. Look closely. Unit detects... snowflakes?"

Still wrestling, the synthetic takes a moment to analyze the tiny moth-organic more in more detail. It was true, there were odd snowflakes floating around them... and the air around them appeared cold. "Target appears to have odd capabilities. Elevating threat presence levels." it states, attempting to further pin down the ice-y organic with its legs.

"...Maxwell's own manipulation of ice comes to mind." the cat continues. "Perhaps it can be reasoned with."

Spark actual emits a loud buzz. "Maxwell does not steal things. Most especially not another's ally. This unit will not 'reason' with this... mothganic." it turns its focus to the newly identified 'mothganic', and raises their upper body into the air slightly, before slamming it back down. The synthetic intended to keep them there for awhile. "Stop resisting!"
    Last edited by Spacemanspark; 07-04-2018 at 07:09 PM.
    Glory to Synthetica!