Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,870

GP

Name
    Tristain Edelven
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Tristain is going to LITERALLY pick Aynur up and throw her over his shoulder, and march out of town. Done. Nope, not fucking with ash clouds. No thank you. As to where they'll go... that's up in the air.

In honesty though, it's also up in the air if Tristain and Aynur will be traveling together? The Tainted Blade kinda has a hold on her it looks like.

EXP: 8,121, Level: 3
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next Level: 879
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 879

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Hell yes. All hail the new Overlord of Haidia! Kneel pitiful minions! Kneel and show some respect! Long live Nosdyn! Long be his reign of terror!

Mayyybe you three should have your stories collide in the future. Aynur, Tristain and Tainted Blade. Oh my!
    Last edited by Yvonne; 06-19-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    So I’m cutting that branch off the cherry tree.
    Singing this will be my victory.
    Then I, I see them coming after me.
    And they’re following me across the sea.
    And now they’re stinging my friends and my family.
    And I, I don’t know why this is happening.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Plans in the making;

The rescue of the kenku race by my main character Stare, her god/master Vitruvion and my other character Vixen, and also possibly some Eteri, Nevin, McKinley... Think that is all I have spoken to.

Nosdyn you want on on this one? It'll be a bit of violence, a bit of the usual Vitruvion being an arsehole and a lot of control games.

Anyone else interested just let me know Breaker you're sort of in this storyline/world by knowing McKinley.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    Aynur would still be with Tristain probably. She's friends with both.

Lessie: I'm in talks with Maddy about some possible things with her and Amari.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Pavel you can take temporary or permanent control over a region if you so desire.

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Alright, Shinsou and I have amended our storyline to avoid stepping on the calamity's toes. Here's our new prologue:

Sixteen Aleraran assassins sailchute down over Corone by darkness, the last one killing the airship’s pilot as she goes. They land and perform a simultaneous spell using synchronized watches, tainting the Eternal Tap on Corone so that anyone who uses it will become afflicted with an illness similar to leprosy. At this point the only way to safely channel magic from the Eternal Tap on Corone is through the filters built into their scabbards. The assassins are just the tip of a spear, which will arrive in the form of a full-scale invasion of Corone.

We will be aiming to have multiple threads in each chapter which stem from this catalyzing event.

So far some of the storylines that have been discussed include:
    -Shinsou, Josh, and possibly a third character contending with the assassins and eventually the arriving forces from Alerar
    -Ayaka and Josh running a field hospital near what remains of Serenti
    -Lilthis and (Phyr or Josh) attempting to reverse engineer the Alerian magic filters

There is plenty of room for more connected storylines, and me and Shin don't have to be involved in all of them. If you have ideas, tag me in discord or PM me. I've talked with a few other people, but so far those listed above are the only storylines that have been discussed in detail.

Since there does seem to be at least a handful of people interested, I'll be posting a Faction Recruitment for the Faith United soon, so heads up for that in the RPC.
    Last edited by Breaker; 06-20-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Apathy Elemental

EXP: 114,186, Level: 14
    Level completed: 68%, EXP required for next Level: 4,814
    Level completed: 68%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,814

GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Briarheart

View Profile
    Amari and Madison are going to be making a play for all of Xem'Zund's old shit in Raiaera, and will use the cover of the calamity to solidify their bids for Villain of the Year.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    I suggested this in discord and I believe someone liked it:

Mission Plotline: A group of adventurers go to the lava flows of what was once Lornius to mine obsidian. Unfortunately, they come across a graveyard amongst the cooled down lava - and worse, a golem forged by lava.
    Spoils include: Obsidian specially enhanced to be less brittle; and have a permanent heat damage that applies mild burns upon contact. Suitable for weapons.

Then Yvonne suggested we do something else other than a golem. Like a salamander, mythological shout out, or new race entirely.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    Alright, Shinsou and I have amended our storyline to avoid stepping on the calamity's toes. Here's our new prologue:

Sixteen Aleraran assassins sailchute down over Corone by darkness, the last one killing the airship’s pilot as she goes. They land and perform a simultaneous spell using synchronized watches, tainting the Eternal Tap on Corone so that anyone who uses it will become afflicted with an illness similar to leprosy. At this point the only way to safely channel magic from the Eternal Tap on Corone is through the filters built into their scabbards. The assassins are just the tip of a spear, which will arrive in the form of a full-scale invasion of Corone.

We will be aiming to have multiple threads in each chapter which stem from this catalyzing event.

So far some of the storylines that have been discussed include:
    -Shinsou, Josh, and possibly a third character contending with the assassins and eventually the arriving forces from Alerar
    -Ayaka and Josh running a field hospital near what remains of Serenti
    -Lilthis and (Phyr or Josh) attempting to reverse engineer the Alerian magic filters

There is plenty of room for more connected storylines, and me and Shin don't have to be involved in all of them. If you have ideas, tag me in discord or PM me. I've talked with a few other people, but so far those listed above are the only storylines that have been discussed in detail.

Since there does seem to be at least a handful of people interested, I'll be posting a Faction Recruitment for the Faith United soon, so heads up for that in the RPC.
    This.

Also, i'll be looking to do a mission with the Brotherhood, specifically after Storm and Shinsou reunite and possibly involving Hayate.

EXP: 6,102, Level: 3
    Level completed: 28%, EXP required for next Level: 2,898
    Level completed: 28%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,898

GP

Name
    Morus
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Briarheart View Post
    Amari and Madison are going to be making a play for all of Xem'Zund's old shit in Raiaera, and will use the cover of the calamity to solidify their bids for Villain of the Year.
    I’m going to want to stop the, you know, monstrous conclusion of that and will be looking for help.