Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod

The Faith United: FQ Faction Recruitment

The Faith United is a faction rooted in Corone, but with ties to Scara Brae and all other nations where the Thayne are worshiped. It began as a simple militia intended to defend the faithful against those who would seek to desecrate their religious practice, and grew into a multi-national organization with an extensive reach. In our storyline for the FQ, sixteen Aleraran assassins land on Corone shorlty after the volcanic eruption and taint the Eternal Tap. They then set about wrecking havoc in Corone, eliminating key figures, using their advanced training, weaponry, and magical filters to gain every advantage possible. In time, this will lead to Aleraran ships arriving in an all-out invasion.

So far a number of heroes have volunteered to help fight to save the island nation.

The Faith United

Leaders: Joshua "Breaker" Cronen
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris

Members: Ayaka
    Lilthis
    Philomel
    McKinley Parish (loves.blessing.)
    Flamebird
    Hayate Amatsukami

Missions

All Nightmare Long: Breaker and Shinsou
    Sixteen Aleraran assassins sailchute down over Corone by darkness, the last one killing the airship’s pilot as she goes. They land and perform a simultaneous spell using synchronized watches, tainting the Eternal Tap on Corone so that anyone who uses it will become afflicted with an illness similar to leprosy. At this point the only way to safely channel magic from the Eternal Tap on Corone is through the filters built into their scabbards.

Hearing Without Listening: Breaker and Ayaka
    While hunting down a group of bandits Breaker runs into Ayaka, who has created a cure for "ashen lung", a common illness on Corone attributed to the volcanic ash in the air. They work together with the Faith United to mass produce the remedy while running a field hospital near what remains of Serenti. However, Josh is there for another reason; to track down one of the Aleraran assassins who was reported in the area.

Datura Midnight: Breaker and Flamebird
    Felicity was assigned to a botanist team replicating the Ashen Lung cure. However, her age and inexperience causes the head alchemist, Tacita Shiver, to bar her from doing anything.

At midnight, a gang attacks the lab in attempts to steal the cure and profit off it themselves. While the rest of the team takes their completed vials to a wagon to get away, Felicity stays behind to fight the attackers. It is here that she must make one of the most difficult choices in her life - shall she dare take life?

The Tap Tinker
    Breaker and Am'aleh, both suffering from the taint on the tap, track down Lilthis and enlist her help in fixing the problem. At first they are stumped, but after Breaker manages to procure one of the filters used by the assassins, things start to move in their favor. They are harried by the effects of the taint as well as an attack by an assassin, and realize they will not be allowed to simply work in peace.

I put everyone who I've spoken with about doing a thread so far on the list. There may be a couple people that I'm missing, so just let me know if you want your name on the list. You can post here, PM me, or holler at me in discord in order to get involved. If you're on the list and don't want to be there, my apologies, just let me know.

Everyone is welcome! So long as you can be somewhat active and help complete the threads you're in, this will be a great experience for everybody. So far we have stories about fighting the assassins and the taint, about trying to create devices to filter the taint, about creating a tonic to combat the health impacts of volanic ash, and a few others. Hit me up with your ideas!
    Last edited by Breaker; 07-02-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Can I join?
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    You have the forces of the Gilded Lily behind you
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamebird View Post
    Can I join?
    Yes you can. And you have! Get with me and/or Shin about a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Philomel View Post
    You have the forces of the Gilded Lily behind you
    Whores and Thayne-thumpers in the same army. Who woulda thought?
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."