Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

GP

Name
    Rianna Azure Mizami
    Right before Ri was going to follow Ayami down the hole, she braced herself feeling the faun's presence nearer to her. A gulp escaped from her smooth, soft lips as she felt the woman's power and strength this close. Smiling nervously she braced her slim body against the cold limestone walls of the cavern. She could feel the damp permeating her palms, as she could feel moisture also crawling down the back of her neck. The earthen creature made her nervous, because the vixen knew if she made one false move she could lay her flat.

The nerves were only tickled more when she heard that Phi had an army of her own. Her half-sister was bad enough. strong and stubborn. With her spells and her dragon, she always sent the red haired vampiress packing whenever Ri tried to bring her down. Which pissed the night beauty off, all she wanted was to make her father proud. That was the whole reason why Rianna was here now, working with an obviously powerful faun and following and equally annoying rabbit ghost guide girl.

Trying to put on an interested smile, Ri responded "An army of your own? Wow, you must know how to lead to get others to follow you! No vampires huh? Well we creatures of the night normally like to keep our secrecy..." Moving to get a better grip on her slippery perch, she gave Phi a lopsided smile as she murmured "We should probably go down this hole, Ayami is already down there and we should follow suit!" She then begin to inch her way down, calling up to Phi "I understand your fox spirit is excited, something in this cave must be resonating with his spirit!"

The assassin then begin to inch her way down the wet walls carefully, she almost lost her grip when she was shimmying down, her foot nearly slipping on the damp limestone walls. Grumbling to herself as she could smell a sickeningly sweet smell growing stronger. Her nose crinkled irritably as she shouted "Ayami? Are you down there? Whats that smell? Its so pungent!"

"You'll see little vampire! Come! Down here!" Ayami voice rose up as she answered.

Groaning, Ri finally made her way down the slippery hole. Her feet touching soft dirt as millions of vibrant flowers were sparkling in the caves dim light.. The walls still were limestone, but dotted across the cave were bright red flowers, their color a beacon in the blackness, their smell tantalizing but strong. Wrinkling her nose again, the vampiress brought her hand to cover her mouth and nose as she asked Ayami "This must be symbol for something Ayami? But, what could it symbolize?"

Ayami was bouncing on the balls of her feet, a smile on her little lips as she chirped softly "Death or Peace! Meaning trouble could come before your luck changes Rianna. You'll have to be careful if you want to win your treasure!"

Ri's luminous blue orbs widened in annoyance, before she folded her arms in front of her breasts, letting out a huff of her breathe she spat out in annoyance "You didn't tell me I'd have to get by trouble Ayami! I thought this would be easy!"

The bunny ghost girl giggled amiably, moving across the crimson blossoms, she circled around Ri saying sagely "Nothing in life is ever easy little vampire! Didn't your parents teach you that?" seeing the Mizami heiress's eyes darken, she giggled louder whispering "Would seem not! Why do you think I"m glad we have help now to acquire this treasure Rianna?"

Rianna pouted, her arms pressing against her breasts muttering "Fine Ayami, I get it!But! I don't have to like it!" she then looked up at the hole she had just shimmied down from, wondering when Phi would make her way down to the poppy field to join them.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    A hole. Or technically a downward slanting tunnel, but not one that Philomel was entirely fond of.

Frowning, she stood at the base of the darkening tunnel, her hand pausing on the rocks that formed the lip. Turning her head she caught eyes with Veridian and shot him a questioning look.

Entirely safe, do you think?

The fox gave her a sort of beastly shrug, front legs shifting slightly to allow the shoulders there to rise and fall. It was timed with his breath, so it took in the natural movements of his body. Slowly he blinked and looked himself down the tunnel, concerned about the rapidly fading light that was lost from the natural jade in the walls. It looked as if the rabbit-spirit and vampire had disappeared into a night scene, and he would be frightened to follow - were it not for the very dim redness also coming from there.

So at least there was some illumination. Despite it not being anywhere near as bright, nor as fair. Slowly he breathed in, watching the shadows. Then he looked back up to his beloved companion.

We go. They have gone, we should too. He nosed his way further into the entrance, his feet though not quite yet on the decline. There he paused, and took a long moment to suck in the air - to which he suddenly perked up, ears high. Oh! he exclaimed, clearly surprised, There is ...

And he shot the scent over to Philomel through their mind connection. The way the sweet smell lingered in the pits of his black nostrils and swam to recline on his tongue. Succulent, gorgeous and attractive.

"Oh," she said outloud. "Interesting ..."

Indeed, he replied, and began to descend.

Following after him, Philomel found it hard at points but easier than the vampire to move, owing to the natural steadiness of her hooves. Abling softly and securely she found her slightly maleable cloven feet able to grip over the rocks, even the slippier ones, and her hands able to search and grasp. Even though the brighter light from above disappeared rather quickly, the further down they went, she found she was still able to see enough, owing much to knowing what came ahead thanks to Veridian. He himself, all nimble footed, small and lithe, managed to to clamber down with similar ease - though once or twice he did slip.

Watch, he said on a particularly wet stone.

And Philomel did as he suggested.

Coming out into the small cavern beneath the faun's jaw dropped to see the red flowers that shone with a bloody brightness. Blinking, she could barely believe what she saw, trying to adjust to the change in light. Twisting around she took time to take in all the wonders of the poppies, with their delicate petals and the way their illuminesence played upon the limstone walls, before she caught eyes with the vampire and rabbit-girl.

"Oh my," she said in a calm but voice full of wonder, "Is this not glorious? Where next?"
    Last edited by Philomel; 09-29-2017 at 03:54 AM.

GP

Name
    Rianna Azure Mizami
    I don't like this. I don't like having to earn my rewards! I like them handed to me on a silver platter! Rianna thought moodily, as her arms were still crossed over her breasts. Hearing Phi's voice of wonder at the poppies beauty didn't help lift her spirits. Yes the bright red flowers were gorgeous, the scent sweet and calming. But what they symbolized put the night assassin in a sour mood.

Danger or Peace...meaning its a coin toss on whether the path to our prize will be an easy one. Or one fraught with peril and trouble! I"m praying for the easy trek! Ri thought hopefully, as she slowly uncrossed her arms from her breasts and walked over next to the faun. Looking at the crimson blossoms she murmurs "This field is a sight to behold, much more colorful and luminous then then the cave above! But, we have to continue, Ayami! Lead the way!"

Ayami giggled as her face had disappeared into the blossom of a poppy she had been circling around. Inhaling in the scent she sighed happily before responding "So eager now little vampire? Did something pep up your spirit?" mischief was in the rabbit ghost girl's eyes as she teased the night beauty murmuring "Or are you just happy surrounded by the pretty flowers?"

"AYAMIIIII!" the blue eyed vampiress whined "Don't tease me! Just lead the way!"

The bunny ghost couldn't help but giggle as she said lightly "Touched a nerve did I?" a mile wide smile was on the pink haired ghost's lips as she begin to float through the crimson flowers, her small hands touching the soft petals as she passed. Soon she pointed to a simple wooden bridge, the sounds of a stream gurgling could be heard as the glinting cold of limestone could be seen in the distance. A jade dragon was engraved in the limestone wall, glinting like a sign in the distance. In a loud clear voice she chimed "Its this way ladies! The dragon symbols of jade seem to be a sign to point adventurers in the right direction! So we should look for the shining green dragons!" the hyper rabbit guide them glided towards the bridge saying excitedly "Lets make haste!"

Ri groaned as she lithely jogged through the red poppies, inhaling their calming aroma one last time she stood next to Ayami as she called out to Phi "This was beautiful while it lasted. But Ayami says to go this way! This must lead to the treasure that we want to find!"

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    And what am I then? A fish? Veridian hissed when the rabbit girl called upon the 'ladies'.

Philomel snorted but followed the elegant, apparently unlucky, vampire and the spirit deeper into the caves. From where they were, with the gnarled stone lit by the crimson and bright light from the poppies, the path descended further into the earth. A small stream, likely born of ancient meltwater or otherwise an underground spring, trickled it's salty way across the cave floor. It was more heard than seen, but if one did oeer enough they could see the gentle waters beneath the bright as they crossed it.

Interesting having a construction in such a place as seeming wild as this.

More than that, Philomel replied, her hand pointing to another carved segment of jade set into the wall, a lithe and open-mouthed dragon hissing eternally upon it.

"Another one!" She called back to Ayami and Rianna, who were partly still hunting out the others. And her eyes continued to look, and once more she found another, leading away down the hall.

Veridian paused and blinked, his great golden eyes suddenly beams of enlightenment.

Oh, he said. Ohhhh ...

"What is it?"

All three pairs of eyes turned to the fox who was then on his white paws and padding forwards. He stretched to touch his black nose to the icon.

The jade dragon leads to treasure, he whispered. The jade dragon always leads. And he showed Philomel an image of an ancient white rabbit on a sofa, proud, majestic, giant. Ears twitching, back as straight as it can go. Strong.

Farragise.

"Farragise told you to follow the jade dragon?" She asked, speaking of the same rabbit-form earth-spirit who was basically Veridian's sister.

The fox nodded, and then bounced off the wall to continue on down the path, getting more excitable as he passed each sculpture of the beast. He let out a happy, cheerful howl. After all it had been Farragise who granted him the gift of the Behemoth.

"Veridian knows of the jade dragon," Philomel said to the others. "We should definitely follow them. He says treasure lies beyond."

GP

Name
    Rianna Azure Mizami
    The rabbit ghost girl guide came and circled around Verdian, her eyes were bright with interest as she said softly "Your powerful aren't you fox? You seem to be connected with ancient magic!" her little hand reached out to touch the fox's soft shining fur, as her curious voice continued "You know a lot about these caves fox don't you?" There was a mischievous glint to the bunny girl's bright orbs as she continued to glide around the fox as they made their way through the cold glistening caves.

The sound of the ancient stream gurgling through could be heard by the party, as they made their way down the winding limestone trails of the cavern. Hearing the fox's spirits exclamations that the jade dragon's were a sign pointing towards the treasure they sought. Rianna went up to place her hands on the grinning open mouth of one of the intricately carved jade dragon's grinning mysteriously against the cold limestone walls.

Her heart was starting to beat rapidly as worry and fear was in her voice as she muttered "I wonder what this could mean? Turning to her companion, she asked the faun seriously "These dragon's could be a symbol for more then just pointing the way towards the riches we seek. Danger could be waiting for us as well Phi..." her body was rigid at just that thought and her mind was screaming I really should have brought Malik with me. He's daddy's bodyguard, he could've protected me from any danger that we encountered. Instead, I"m stuck taking care of myself. Which I really don't want to do! she slowly removed her hand from the glistening green jade dragon. She could feel the chill from touching the stone race through her body and she took this from an ominous sign. Her arms instinctively wrapped around her body, to chase the cold away, as her face was irritated, annoyed at the situation she had found herself stuck in.

Seeing the assassin's posture, Ayami couldn't help but float away from Phi's fox spirit companion, and she begin to circle around her charge she had been tasked with leading to treasure. Not wanting to miss a moment to tease her she said softly, but their was a tone to her voice "Somebody is a princess! You really like having others do all the work for you don't you miss Rianna? Well little Mizami lass, what did I tell you from the very beginning? YOU HAVE TO EARN WHAT YOU SEEK! Now come! Follow through!"

The red haired vixen groaned loudly, the sound escaping from her lips before she could stop it. Turning to glare at her pink haired ghost bunny companion, her voice was irritated as she stated softly "I get it brat bunny! Your making me push myself, even if I don't like it!" Heat came into her luminous blue orbs as she finished "I"ll succeed and get my treasure Ayami! You'll see!" she then turned to Philomel her expression softer as she said lightly "Let's have your fox lead the way Phi! If he knows where the treasure is, then he'd be best to guide the way!" she then turned to Ayami and stuck out her tongue at the mysterious pink haired bunny guide. The teasing nature clear as she was taunting Ayami to say differently.

Ayami merely brushed off the vampiress vixen teasing as she said briskly "Why don't your fox and I both lead the way miss faun? That way we won't miss any clues or hints to where the treasure lies!"
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 10-09-2017 at 04:50 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Proudly, Veridian swished his tail and leapt forward with the rabbit spirit. He looked at the bunny-eared girl with delight shimmering in his eyes before he ran his length against her leg.

I like her. Tell her I like her, Philomel.

Philomel was amused for a moment about the relationship between their feral animal counterparts - one being utterly famous for eating the other - but relayed the message on as she fell back into step with the vampire, who seemed annoyed now. Or perhaps she had always seemed annoyed. The relationship between her and the rabbit-spirit was ... odd, Philomel was finding. At one point they seemed to be the best of friends, laughing and teasing, the next they wound each other up brilliantly. Perhaps the mark of a true friendship.

"Veridian likes you," she told Ayami, with a smile.

The fox himself was busy, sniffing now at the most distant of jade dragons set into the wall. This one seemed slightly different - bigger perhaps and rounder with huge eyes that seemed to follow you as you moved. It was made of the same shimmering green that had lined the walls all the way through this place, as if it could have been natural nodules of the stuff simply carved a the surface. For a moment, Philomel leaned to study the closest near her and found indeed, when she compared it to the one shown to her in her mind by Veridian, the one that he could see, there were subtle differences. It meant that this was not a moulded effort, but that each small dragon had been personally created with great care and precision.

And for a purpose.

Swishing his tail with pride Veridian went on, deeper into the darker plane. His eyes bright he kept alert, longing to simply seek the truth that he wanted. In his heart he could feel the first whisp within roll like thunder and excitably shiver, as if it felt it was coming home. Its heat swam the length of his body entirely, from toe, to tail tip, to black nose, making him purely happy. Onwards he bounded, into the darker places of the tunnel, watching as it became narrower.

Remembering about the treasure that awaited. That he knew was there.

Little did he know, though, about the danger also. For his brilliant whispy heart knew some things ... and others it had forgotten.

EXP: 28,286, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, EXP required for next Level: 6,714
    Level completed: 17%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,714

GP

Name
    Rainee Azure Miyami
    Ayami let out a little squeal of surprise when Veridan ran his length against her leg. A faint tinge of crimson colored her cheeks as her small little hands went to them to hide her embarrassment as she murmurs softly "Tell him thank you Phi." one thought ran through her mind I was no expecting another familiar This fox, he smells powerful, like a strong demon is inside him. It would be interesting to get to know him better! her fiery pink eyes flashed briefly as the sensation of the fox rubbing himself against her leg faded.

Shivering slightly as her orbs examined a large grinning jade dragon carved like it belonged in the wall. The bunny spirit girl blinked rapidly, she glided closer to the grinning beast and noticed a slight tinge of crimson glowing in its mouth. It was a ruby, but it wasn't carved into the wall like the dragon carvings. An opening had been intricately worked into this dragon's mouth, so that the glowing red gem could be placed like a bright ball of flame in its mouth. As the rabbit ghost listened intently to the sounds the cavern was making, she could hear the gurgle of an underground stream rushing somewhere down below them. The plop, plop of the water a musical song. She opened her mouth to tell the party her thoughts "I think we are getting closer to the treasure now! These dragons seem much for intricately designed, almost giving the treasure-hunter a feeling of warning to turn back."

The stream was the only musical sound permeating in the walls of the dark, narrow cavern, Ayami glided nearer to Veridan, her voice soft as she asked him "These caves seem ancient don't they? Like something powerful must dwell here?"

Rianna let out an exasperated sigh , her voice was almost whisper as she hissed "Something powerful Ayami? Like what! You know, or I would assume you know, that I don't go looking for trouble!" she walked up to where Veridan was eagerly prancing further into the echoing blackness, her own guide to this treasure hunt almost eagerly following Phi's familiar.

The pink-haired bunny ghost glanced at Rianna a presumptuous grin was on her lips as she cooed "Awww I think the little vampire's scared! To defeat the foe you wish to face," a wink came easily towards the crimson-haired assassin as she finished "your dear sister, you need to gain strength! Don't you wish to overcome your fear of danger?"

Rianna's face was openly honest, as her voice was clear as she responded "Actually, No Ayami! I'd much rather have someone protect me, or to finish the job for me! I don't prefer to dirty my own hands! Unless..." a greedy smile came to her lips as she explained "Their is a reward or treat in it for me!"

The fuschia-haired ghost bunny rose a finger to the dark, cold air in triumph as she shouted "You answered your own wants Ri! Your reward awaits behind the danger! YOU JUST HAVE TO OVERCOME IT!" she then smiled briefly at Phiomel, before she disappeared further down into the dark depth's leading deeper into the cavern.

The stubborn, spoiled Mizami heir followed suit after Ayami, her posture wasn't happy though as her mind screamed "Why does this feel like lessons my father would put me through?"
    Last edited by Nekoprincess; 10-17-2017 at 04:03 PM. Reason: I need this deleted after i post with the correct account XD whoops forgot to post with the right account

GP

Name
    Rianna Azure Mizami
    Ayami let out a little squeal of surprise when Veridan ran his length against her leg. A faint tinge of crimson colored her cheeks as her small little hands went to them to hide her embarrassment as she murmurs softly "Tell him thank you Phi." one thought ran through her mind I was no expecting another familiar This fox, he smells powerful, like a strong demon is inside him. It would be interesting to get to know him better! her fiery pink eyes flashed briefly as the sensation of the fox rubbing himself against her leg faded.

Shivering slightly as her orbs examined a large grinning jade dragon carved like it belonged in the wall. The bunny spirit girl blinked rapidly, she glided closer to the grinning beast and noticed a slight tinge of crimson glowing in its mouth. It was a ruby, but it wasn't carved into the wall like the dragon carvings. An opening had been intricately worked into this dragon's mouth, so that the glowing red gem could be placed like a bright ball of flame in its mouth. As the rabbit ghost listened intently to the sounds the cavern was making, she could hear the gurgle of an underground stream rushing somewhere down below them. The plop, plop of the water a musical song. She opened her mouth to tell the party her thoughts "I think we are getting closer to the treasure now! These dragons seem much for intricately designed, almost giving the treasure-hunter a feeling of warning to turn back."

The stream was the only musical sound permeating in the walls of the dark, narrow cavern, Ayami glided nearer to Veridan, her voice soft as she asked him "These caves seem ancient don't they? Like something powerful must dwell here?"

Rianna let out an exasperated sigh , her voice was almost whisper as she hissed "Something powerful Ayami? Like what! You know, or I would assume you know, that I don't go looking for trouble!" she walked up to where Veridan was eagerly prancing further into the echoing blackness, her own guide to this treasure hunt almost eagerly following Phi's familiar.

The pink-haired bunny ghost glanced at Rianna a presumptuous grin was on her lips as she cooed "Awww I think the little vampire's scared! To defeat the foe you wish to face," a wink came easily towards the crimson-haired assassin as she finished "your dear sister, you need to gain strength! Don't you wish to overcome your fear of danger?"

Rianna's face was openly honest, as her voice was clear as she responded "Actually, No Ayami! I'd much rather have someone protect me, or to finish the job for me! I don't prefer to dirty my own hands! Unless..." a greedy smile came to her lips as she explained "Their is a reward or treat in it for me!"

The fuschia-haired ghost bunny rose a finger to the dark, cold air in triumph as she shouted "You answered your own wants Ri! Your reward awaits behind the danger! YOU JUST HAVE TO OVERCOME IT!" she then smiled briefly at Phiomel, before she disappeared further down into the dark depth's leading deeper into the cavern.

The stubborn, spoiled Mizami heir followed suit after Ayami, her posture wasn't happy though as her mind screamed "Why does this feel like lessons my father would put me through?"
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 10-23-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Philomel simply rolled her eyes at the banter between the two other females as she sauntered after them at a leisurely pace. With her face barely hiding the smile that was growing across it and her hand on the hilt of her mythril sword she continued inwards, following the lines of jade and the medallions of dragons, enjoying this party and this adventure to an great degree. Nothing could have made her ready for such company, it was entirely not what they had been expecting. Ahead of her Veridian still paced, letting the rabbit and vampire now take the lead, merely advising when he could.

His faint memories of this place seemed to commune with a time before he was born. Before his 'sister' Farragise even was, when the world was young. Of what hey knew of the fire whisp, also called the Behemoth, he was a small fire spirit that had been born near the beginning of the creation of Althanas, and ended when he had met the rabbit earth-spirit - Farragise. He had been a proud, strong character, who had wanted to mean more to the world than simply a small flame that could be smote with a breaht of wind. And thus he had waged war on demons - full, powerful gods of the earth and fire, surviving through volcanoes and desert storms to declare that he was more than he had always been. With an inflated ego he had made more impact on the early world than he really should have been able to, that was until he was 'betrayed'. One of his 'closest advisors' - a large earth elemental - did the easy thing and tried to annihilate the tiny monster. What it did was send the Behemoth insane, until he was wordless, lost and little more than a piece of smoke himself. And when Farragise had come along he had tried to consume her, take over her form, assuming a rabbit was a mere thing.

He had misjudged terribly. Now he existed in pieces, one within Veridian's chest.

Definitely he lived here for a while, Veridian nodded, the memories as clear to him as if they were his own. I think ... though it is just a dim recollection, I think ...

He raced forwards, paws light like a dancer's. Smoothly gliding past Ayami and Rianna, he brushed the two ladies with his tail before pounding into the dullness of the tunnel ahead. Here the red flowers had truly died - either they would not grow here under the sake of their own needs, or some issue had it that they couldn't. Some other force pushed them out, rather than the simple neccessity of soil. The former seemed to be Veridian's guess, and it was only because he had a clear image in his mind of a rolling dark force down the far end of the tunnel that Philomel thought about it. In his mind he had a picture of a deep, black haze of smoke that cause blindness, but also potentially death.

"Is it even wise, darling, to go down here if you think that-"

But he was already gone. Beyond what she could see, into the depths. Around a tight corner, and, from what she could notice, into the beginnings of a sable mist.

GP

Name
    Rianna Azure Mizami
    Ayami's pink orbs darkened upon seeing the dead poppy flowers. Her lithe form floated over as she cradled one of the wilted crimson petals in her palm. A sigh escaped her lips as she murmurs "I should have expected this...I" her eyes darted to Rianna, guilt almost flashing in them, before she coughed slightly and regained her composure. In a gentle voice she explains "Rianna, my dear Mizami heiress, I hope your ready to face a challenge. To face trouble and danger. What do you think caused this death and decay? Do you feel the magical pressure in the air my dear?" the ghost bunny guide's voice was somber almost sounding like a strict teacher but with slight softness to her voice as she awaited the jumpy vampiress's response.

Ri groans heavily, her blue luminous orbs flashing darkly in irritation. In a whiny voice she spits out "Is this school Ayami? Come on! I thought we were going on a treasure hunt, I," crossing her arms over her perky breasts, Rianna let's out a huff of her breathe, seeing it turn smoky in the even more frigid air. Shaking her head, the Mizami heir answers in a sullen voice "Yes, I can feel the magical weight heavy in the air. It feels like its suffocating me Ayami, Like, oh go..." fear appears on the night assassin's face as a gasp escapes her lips as she squeaks "Like death is coming for me! What is hidden in that sable mist Ayami?" rushing to the rabbit spirit, Ri can't help but shake her as she hisses urgently "Tell me please!"

Ayami couldn't help but laugh at Ri's urgent voice, the way her body was poised with fear made the pink haired ghost grin widely as she said sagely "Your learning is all I have to say Rianna and!" she rose a finger bopping the fearful vixen on the nose as she said softly "you'll have to discover whats in the mist yourself! I know you'll just run away if I tell you! Now come! Face your trial Mizami heir! The only way you'll grow stronger is if you learn from experience!" she then glided to join Veridan in the inky sable mists, her figure disappearing in the swirling smoky almost making her truly appear the spirit she was.

Rianna looked helplessly at Phi, her voice low as she said "I"m sorry Phi, I should have been more upfront with you...I'm a coward, I don't like dirtying my hands. Whatever is in there, I, don't know how much help I can be." she then moved into the mist her heart pounding rapidly in her chest as she could feel ancient magic grasping at her.

But the smell was growing it reeked of death, and decay but there was something more there. A feeling a voice almost grasping at her mind, her body felt numb as her mind became wild with ideas as she tried to picture what creature this could be a demon? A dragon? Another ancient vampire? Something dead...perhaps? Oh lord know, if its an undead dragon we are in a shitload of trouble! Treasure sure as hell ain't worth tangling with a zombie dragon! But this magic pull, it feels similar to my sister's damned summon! Is that what we are walking ourselves into? A fight with a dragon?

The foxy vixen was not ready to clash blades with something that could murder her on the spot. In reality she'd sooner flee then try to find the weak point on a dead ancient beast that was far more powerful then she was right now!
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 10-25-2017 at 12:30 AM.