Right before Ri was going to follow Ayami down the hole, she braced herself feeling the faun's presence nearer to her. A gulp escaped from her smooth, soft lips as she felt the woman's power and strength this close. Smiling nervously she braced her slim body against the cold limestone walls of the cavern. She could feel the damp permeating her palms, as she could feel moisture also crawling down the back of her neck. The earthen creature made her nervous, because the vixen knew if she made one false move she could lay her flat.

The nerves were only tickled more when she heard that Phi had an army of her own. Her half-sister was bad enough. strong and stubborn. With her spells and her dragon, she always sent the red haired vampiress packing whenever Ri tried to bring her down. Which pissed the night beauty off, all she wanted was to make her father proud. That was the whole reason why Rianna was here now, working with an obviously powerful faun and following and equally annoying rabbit ghost guide girl.

Trying to put on an interested smile, Ri responded "An army of your own? Wow, you must know how to lead to get others to follow you! No vampires huh? Well we creatures of the night normally like to keep our secrecy..." Moving to get a better grip on her slippery perch, she gave Phi a lopsided smile as she murmured "We should probably go down this hole, Ayami is already down there and we should follow suit!" She then begin to inch her way down, calling up to Phi "I understand your fox spirit is excited, something in this cave must be resonating with his spirit!"

The assassin then begin to inch her way down the wet walls carefully, she almost lost her grip when she was shimmying down, her foot nearly slipping on the damp limestone walls. Grumbling to herself as she could smell a sickeningly sweet smell growing stronger. Her nose crinkled irritably as she shouted "Ayami? Are you down there? Whats that smell? Its so pungent!"

"You'll see little vampire! Come! Down here!" Ayami voice rose up as she answered.

Groaning, Ri finally made her way down the slippery hole. Her feet touching soft dirt as millions of vibrant flowers were sparkling in the caves dim light.. The walls still were limestone, but dotted across the cave were bright red flowers, their color a beacon in the blackness, their smell tantalizing but strong. Wrinkling her nose again, the vampiress brought her hand to cover her mouth and nose as she asked Ayami "This must be symbol for something Ayami? But, what could it symbolize?"

Ayami was bouncing on the balls of her feet, a smile on her little lips as she chirped softly "Death or Peace! Meaning trouble could come before your luck changes Rianna. You'll have to be careful if you want to win your treasure!"

Ri's luminous blue orbs widened in annoyance, before she folded her arms in front of her breasts, letting out a huff of her breathe she spat out in annoyance "You didn't tell me I'd have to get by trouble Ayami! I thought this would be easy!"

The bunny ghost girl giggled amiably, moving across the crimson blossoms, she circled around Ri saying sagely "Nothing in life is ever easy little vampire! Didn't your parents teach you that?" seeing the Mizami heiress's eyes darken, she giggled louder whispering "Would seem not! Why do you think I"m glad we have help now to acquire this treasure Rianna?"

Rianna pouted, her arms pressing against her breasts muttering "Fine Ayami, I get it!But! I don't have to like it!" she then looked up at the hole she had just shimmied down from, wondering when Phi would make her way down to the poppy field to join them.