Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile

September Vignette

This Vignette is open from September 1st until September 30th.

Vignette rules can be found here.

This is found from suggestions from 3.1 and I like it, so lets put it out there.

The prompt: (Suggested by Medeia)

Relive a day in the childhood of your character that, in an incredible manner, fundamentally shaped or changed the way they thought and lived that you've yet to write about. It could be anything as innocuous as the first time they ate a particular food and hated/loved it, to the day they fell down a shaft into an abandoned mine and found a pretty statue.

Creativity and intrigue is the goal here.
    Last edited by Garron; 09-01-2018 at 08:32 PM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Vignette closed.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."