Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 9,179

GP

Name
    Vincent Cain
    Race
    Human (Tap Phantom)

*Smashes through a wall* OH YEAH

IT'S YA BOI, SKINNY VINNY BACK AT IT AGAIN.

All jokes aside, I've spent the last like year or so getting my RP and RPG sorta fix from playing pathfinder on westmarches style servers. I thought I'd found my cure for having to wait for posts in rapid fire posts of RP over discord and telling grand dramatic stories within the confines of a set rulebook we all had access to. I sorta figured I had my creative juices being funneled appropriately, that is, until last friday. We finished a private session for a westmarches server that was kinda dead and all of our characters had basically hit that point of walking godhood but were tying up loose ends and quests we wanted done, and I needed to RP out justifying my orc bringing an army to something. Thirty pages of writing later I had a small (albeit poorly written) thread about him doing just that. So clearly my desire for longform RP is still thumpin around, so let's give this another shot.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Fred, I've been kickin it on this site for approximately eight years off an on at this point, my longest stint starting somewhere in 2013 and ending in 2017 when I decided I wasn't really feelin it. My character is Vincent Cain, resident earthling turned spicy magical memester via supreme amounts of fuckery and convoluted writing. He's kinda like if you took Doctor Strange and Ironmans powers and gave them to the current cinematic depiction of spiderman.

All jokes aside, I'm probably gonna lurk for a bit and search for inspiration. I've spent the last year playing orcs, I've sorta forgotten how to write someone who's methods of operation were more than "I take my hammer and SMASH"

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Hey! Welcome back!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

EXP: 210, Level: 1
    Level completed: 11%, EXP required for next Level: 1,790
    Level completed: 11%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,790

GP

Name
    Glacies Frost
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Cards? Long time no see. Welcome back

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hey you awesome gent!!
    Welcome back!
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Althanian

EXP: 31,031, Level: 7
    Level completed: 51%, EXP required for next Level: 3,969
    Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,969

GP

Name
    Robert Bertrand
    Boi

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    hallo

First Officer

EXP: 34,480, Level: 7
    Level completed: 94%, EXP required for next Level: 520
    Level completed: 94%,
    EXP required for next Level: 520

GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Welcome back, Cards! Welcome back to you too, Ray! It's great to see you guys around again!
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Cards of Fate View Post
    IT'S YA BOI, SKINNY VINNY BACK AT IT AGAIN.

All jokes aside, I've spent the last like year or so getting my RP and RPG sorta fix from playing pathfinder on westmarches style servers. I thought I'd found my cure for having to wait for posts in rapid fire posts of RP over discord and telling grand dramatic stories within the confines of a set rulebook we all had access to. I sorta figured I had my creative juices being funneled appropriately, that is, until last friday. We finished a private session for a westmarches server that was kinda dead and all of our characters had basically hit that point of walking godhood but were tying up loose ends and quests we wanted done, and I needed to RP out justifying my orc bringing an army to something. Thirty pages of writing later I had a small (albeit poorly written) thread about him doing just that. So clearly my desire for longform RP is still thumpin around, so let's give this another shot.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Fred, I've been kickin it on this site for approximately eight years off an on at this point, my longest stint starting somewhere in 2013 and ending in 2017 when I decided I wasn't really feelin it. My character is Vincent Cain, resident earthling turned spicy magical memester via supreme amounts of fuckery and convoluted writing. He's kinda like if you took Doctor Strange and Ironmans powers and gave them to the current cinematic depiction of spiderman.

All jokes aside, I'm probably gonna lurk for a bit and search for inspiration. I've spent the last year playing orcs, I've sorta forgotten how to write someone who's methods of operation were more than "I take my hammer and SMASH"
    All is right with the world once more.

Welcome back you handsome bastard.