Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile

Post Lilithinos - Level 0

Name: Lilithinos Lunar Darkwing

Appearance:
    Lilithios.jpg
    Personality: Sarcastic, Kind to closer Friends and Master
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Skills: Dual Swordsman- She is Capable of Wielding Dual weapons
    Tailoring - Lilithinos can make bags and cloth armor
    Carpentry - She is able to cut wood and make Lumber out of it, as well as use it in Buildings

Abilities: Ability 1: Wings Of The Demoness - Although they do not show in this picture, (Not easy to catch a screenshot of a Demon in flight)
    Lilthios has a Pair of Large, Bat-like Wings that she uses to Fly. She Can make these wings Invisible But other then flight, They offer her no advantage in battle. She uses this primarily to get around

Ability 2: Mining - Lilithinos Can extract Iron and Steel from rocks

Ability 3: Enchantment - Lilithios is a mixture of a Elf and Demon. She can enchant her weapons with a green flame four thirty seconds per enchant with a half hour cool down before she can use the skill again

Background / History: Once a proud living breathing Blood Elf as her kind was called on Azaroth, Lilithios was originally called Lily of the Sunwell. Her primary job was tailoring armor and bags for the wandering adventurers and Local guards that came to her for aid. When demons of Hostile nature Attacked her home, she became bound to a Demon Elf that she was forced to serve under in combat against those she once called allies. She perished during the initial encounter with said Demon Elf and was rerisen as one of his loyal servants. But a cataclysm occurred as she was fufilling an order from him and she was brought to the world of Althanas. Lost in this strange new world she flies around Althanas looking for her sense of direction in life
    Last edited by Lilithios; 11-02-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithios View Post
    Name: Lilithinos Lunar Darkwing

Appearance:
    Lilithios.jpg
    Personality: Sarcastic, Kind to closer Friends and Master
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Skills: Dual Swordsman- She is Capable of Wielding Dual weapons
    Tailoring - Lilithinos can make bags and cloth armor
    Carpentry - She is able to cut wood and make Lumber out of it, as well as use it in Buildings

Abilities: Ability 1: Wings Of The Demoness - Although they do not show in this picture, (Not easy to catch a screenshot of a Demon in flight)
    Lilthios has a Pair of Large, Bat-like Wings that she uses to Fly. She Can make these wings Invisible But other then flight, They offer her no advantage in battle. She uses this primarily to get around

Ability 2: Mining - Lilithinos Can extract Ore and Metals from different kinds of rocks

Ability 3: Enchantment - Lilithios is a mixture of a Elf and Demon. She has energy that she may be able to use to enchant. While she has this capability, She is not well practiced in it and can only place Weak enchantments on her equipment. She intends to get better at this with Practice.

Background / History: Once a proud living breathing Blood Elf as her kind was called on Azaroth, Lilithios was originally called Lily of the Sunwell. Her primary job was tailoring armor and bags for the wandering adventurers and Local guards that came to her for aid. When demons of Hostile nature Attacked her home, she became bound to a Demon Elf that she was forced to serve under in combat against those she once called allies. She perished during the initial encounter with said Demon Elf and was rerisen as one of his loyal servants. But a cataclysm occurred as she was fufilling an order from him and she was brought to the world of Althanas. Lost in this strange new world she flies around Althanas looking for her sense of direction in life
    Hello again Ashe!

Ok, off the bat:

Abilities: Ability 1: Wings Of The Demoness - Although they do not show in this picture, (Not easy to catch a screenshot of a Demon in flight) Lilthios has a Pair of Large, Bat-like Wings that she uses to Fly. She Can make these wings Invisible But other then flight, They offer her no advantage in battle. She uses this primarily to get around
    I would argue that they would offer her a HUGE advantage in battle. Now, we're freeform so there won't be much problem accepting this ability in the grand scheme of things, but we would need to know how long she can fly between taking a rest, how fast she can fly and how high. Bear in mind most combatants that use the Citadel are ground based.

Ability 2: Mining - Lilithinos Can extract Ore and Metals from different kinds of rocks
    Definitely going to need some clarity on this one.

How is this ability intended to be used? Is this going to be used to procure metals to use in the bazaar or forge with? If the answer to this question is "yes", then I must advise that the type of material you can mine will have to be restricted in some way comparible to your equipment or magic. We have various tiers of metals and minerals, and I suggest you check out the Bazaar guide for a full listing. We will come onto what restrictions there may be, shortly.

Ability 3: Enchantment - Lilithios is a mixture of a Elf and Demon. She has energy that she may be able to use to enchant. While she has this capability, She is not well practiced in it and can only place Weak enchantments on her equipment. She intends to get better at this with Practice.
    Again, I'm going to need to ask for a bit more clarity on the ability here.

Weapon enchantments themselves are considered seperate abilities, and although we are currently working with a freeform system, we do currently restrict the amount of abilities per level to ensure fairness. Please can you let me know what kind of enchantments you are planning on, and lay their details out here (purpose, duration or uses, other relevant details). At this level, you are locked to three abilities so you will only be allowed one enchantment for now unless you make changes to another ability.

Thank you!

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Ability 1 answer: lilith is capable of flying a max height of 60 feet for about 20 minutes before she needs to land to rest

Ability 2 answer: the ability is intended to be used to gather minerals metals and gems to be sold in the bazaar. She can do this three times a day before needing rest

Ability 3: enchantment is a difficult one to explain but I'll do my best. See, in the game lilith's a Demon Hunter which is constantly embued with a fel energy working as both a magical essence and her blood. So I was intending to use this as a catalyst to over time, enchant things like a backpack to hold more objects then normal. Not right away of course, but right now she is capable of enchanting one thing at a time with a weak enchantment before she exhausts herself
    Last edited by Cerna; 11-01-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Viator Mundi

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerna View Post
    Ability 1 answer: lilith is capable of flying a max height of 60 feet for about 20 minutes before she needs to land to rest
    Ok, thank you. On this system, that is fine.

Ability 2 answer: the ability is intended to be used to gather minerals metals and gems to be sold in the bazaar. She can do this three times a day before needing rest
    The biggest problem with this ability is that it is too non-specific. I will allow this ability to grant you one piece of "material" as a spoil at the end of a thread without deducting it from your earned GP. When submitting your thread, you must state the material you wish to earn a piece of, and mention this ability so that other staff can give you the correct treatment.

At this level, you may mine (request) metals and materials up to steel tier. On further level ups, we will deal with this on a case by case basis.

Ability 3: enchantment is a difficult one to explain but I'll do my best. See, in the game lilith's a Demon Hunter which is constantly embued with a fel energy working as both a magical essence and her blood. So I was intending to use this as a catalyst to over time, enchant things like a backpack to hold more objects then normal. Not right away of course, but right now she is capable of enchanting one thing at a time with a weak enchantment before she exhausts herself
    Whilst I understand the source of your character is a WoW one, we need to ensure that the abilities you have here are consistant with our system. We can't allow you to make these enchantments up on the fly, as there would be nothing stopping you from just making one up on the spot in the Citadel to get an unfair advantage (although I am sure your intentions are pure).

I'll have to ask you to, for now at least, pick one enchantment you wish to use and we can add further ones down the line on level up. Please be specific about the enchantment type, effects and duration.

Adventurer

EXP: 241, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,759
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    Ok. So for the mining ability I'd like to be able to extract plain steel as I do not know what else is steel tier.

For enchantment, and I may need assistance with this one, I'd like to imbue my weapons with a sort of green flame for about 30 seconds per enchantment. This can have a cool down of half an hour roughly before it can be used again

Viator Mundi

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithios View Post
    Ok. So for the mining ability I'd like to be able to extract plain steel as I do not know what else is steel tier.

For enchantment, and I may need assistance with this one, I'd like to imbue my weapons with a sort of green flame for about 30 seconds per enchantment. This can have a cool down of half an hour roughly before it can be used again
    Ok! For the mining, until the next level up, you can mine Iron and Steel. You can request one piece of these at the end of a thread and either sell them at the Bazaar or use them to craft items. As you level up I will let you mine higher tier metals.

The enchantment is fine. I'll assume the fire has no added effects (other than being fire) and approve this. Next level up you'll be allowed to use more enchantments.

Please make the edits to your profile above under the abilities and then let me know once done, and you will be approved!

Adventurer

EXP: 241, Level: 1
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 1,759
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile
    edited the post Chris