Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EXP: 2,645, Level: 2
    Level completed: 22%, EXP required for next Level: 2,355
    Level completed: 22%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,355

GP

Name
    Tankita Bananas

Guys, we have 4 Attack and 1 Support. We need a Tank!

((Color change of blue indicate level 1-2 changes))

Name: Tanks usually don't have names, but she goes by the name of Tankita Bananas after mishearing a soldier say 'Chiquita Banana's'.
    Height: 8 Ft tall.
    Weight: 20 tons
    Length: 32.25 Ft.

Appearance: Tankita is the Althanas equivilant to an old M1A2 style military tank, and as such is painted the average United States/Lornius national army colors of green and brown camouflage. Her treads are a grey coat that can be altered depending on the terrain she's on and how long she rolls over it. The inside of Tankita holds an advanced combination of steampunk and electronics system complete with a furnace, computers, wires, wooden cogs, and a periscope for aiming. Most of this technology has long since been outdated and useless by Earth standards, given Tankita's special abilities.

Special Abilities:

Speed: Tankita can reach a top speed of 10 miles per hour on a straight road, and given a minute or two to get her momentum going.

Strength: Tankita is almost twenty tons of steel, which means anything beneath her treads can be crushed.

Intelligence: Due to a freak thunderstorm, Tankita has gained the ability of sentience and telepathy, so she may communicate with those on Althanas. She can only use the telepathy to talk and will only ever use the telepathy to talk.

Precision: Tankita, being a tank, has a long barrel on her 'face', capable of sending a magical blast that can at the moment level a tree in a single shot. She can only use this ability once every ten minutes in order to give her an ample 'reload time'.

Nova Cane: Once per battle, Tankita is able to launch a product placement ad for Nova Cane at her opponents. By 'product placement ad' we mean she fires an actual Prevalida quality mace towards your nose.

Doom Fumes: No, Tankita does -not- pass gas. She is a lady after all. However, the exhaust she exudes to do anything causes a chemical imbalance within the male physiology, regardless of race. If exposed around Tankita for too long, males will start to suffer uncontrollable nosebleeds and a desire to enter Tankita. Those of higher level and willpower can resist the nosebleeds and tank heavy seduction for a bit, but eventually, all succumb to the phrse "Once you go tank, what do you want on your tombstone?"

Bubble Bobble: Tankita fires....bubbles. Yes, like what a child would play with. If these bubbles come into contact with Allies, it creates a bubbles barrier around them that softens any blunt damage to them (Think of being punched in the gut with 3 pillows in front of you). If the bubbles encounter an enemy, they cause a corrosive acid to coat any metal on the target. this acid will quickly rust away the weapon within 2-3 posts and make it obsolete for the remainder of the battle. The weapons go back to normal once Tankita has left the vicinity.

History: Tankita is a secret weapon developed by the Lornius government to combat any outside threats. She is a steampunk version of one's modern day tanks. She gained sentience due to a thunderstorm that happened on her first test drive. This thunderstorm awarded her the gift of both sentience and telepathy, so she is able to communicate with others. She can operate alone or with a crew of about five goblins. After gaining her self-awareness, she realized how racist the people of her home country were. As such, she boarded a ship that could support her large frame and set off for adventure.

Hey, we have a Balrog, so why not have a tank?

Armor: Tankita is a tank made mostly of steel, no worse than if she were a twenty ton knight clad in full steel armor. Like a knight, if one where to inter the interior of her armor, they would find a lot of easier parts to dismantle. He cogs can be removed or burned, her wires short circuited, and important parts detatched. If she takes enough outward damage, she will pass out from pain like any normal human would. Enough clubbing blows to her gun will not only render her most powerful means of offense useless, but probably 'defeat' her as well.
    Last edited by Tankita Bananas; 09-21-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    I just spat out my tea.

Give me a day to get your old EXP sorted and we'll deal with this. Assuming I can get my breath back.

Viator Mundi

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Right.

Does Nova Cane adhere to the rules of Tankita's main cannon?

GP

Name
    Tankita Bananas
    It does not. If that is a problem I can bring its use down to once a day. It should be noted though that since it is something not meant to be fired from a cannon, it will not have the same impact as the main cannon.

Viator Mundi

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    That's great. Thanks!

At the moment your TPL is coming in at 36 (you are allowed 30) so I suggest perhaps removing / locking an ability to get you through.

GP

Name
    Tankita Bananas
    I see. Would lowering the usage on Nova Cane put me on par?

Viator Mundi

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Just, yeah.

GP

Name
    Tankita Bananas
    Done!

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hi, I'll be taking over your profile just from here. Huge apology for the delay.

After looking over your profile I will still need you to lock one of your later abilities to get this tank under the level 2 limit. That or reduce the use on another ability.

GP

Name
    Tankita Bananas
    Can I ask what changed from Shin saying I was just under par to you telling me I need to lock something else?