Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile

Frostfite

Closed to Fenn.

~~~

Felicity likes to fight. That was why she was in the Citadel. To fight. This would be a fun one. . .

Stepping into the darkness of the next arena, the redhead was alone against the pitch black scenery. Dark orange hair pulled back in a ponytail, her footplates clanged against her leather boots. Brown pants, dark green shirt, and ebony magim leather jacket giving her a rugged yet youthful look, her peridot eyes opened. Pulling her elkan round shield and delyn sword out and equipping them thoroughly, she did not realize that the setting around her was already shifting. First to blurred shapes, then grayscale, then full blown color; her surroundings were being painted like a canvas of scenery.

The feeling of a dot of cold brushed against her forehead. Releasing a childlike gasp, the teen looked up to a cloud coated sky. It was snowing. Looking out, she surveyed a snow coated clearing in the smack middle of an evergreen forest. It was kind of reminiscent of her old haunts in Eiskalt. However, this snow was lower than the seas of powdered, crystallized waters that covered the great mountains there. Here, no mountains could be seen in the background either. There were not many types of plants there. The fresh, rich smelling evergreens surrounding the clearing were strict pines. The scent of sticky sap and crisp needles made the Citadel feel only too real again. As did the nipping breeze and the many snowflakes topping her head like confetti. Already, the plummeting temperatures were causing her to shiver. In the chill, the girl scuffled the snow at her feet as she briefly jogged in place. Hopefully, her opponent would come to help raise her internal temperatures in a duel as heated as these blasted winds were cold.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-11-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.