Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Philomel walked in, looking a all the randomness that was going on. Partly she expected a brawl, partly she expected a dance off. Most of all she expected drinking, and she was happy to see that there was at least some of that going on.

There were some faces she recognised - and some of them she didn't want to see. So she skunk around the side of the room, greeting an old patron or two from her whoring days, and went to sit at a quiet table at the back. Someone brought her over a drink - probably a girl or someone, she didn't notice - and she leant backwards, breathing in and eager to watch but not be noticed.

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    -Permission from FEnn to do this-
    BANG

The door practically bounced off its hinges as a very wet Scarlet sauntered into the tavern, patrons barely noticed, her entrance was not extravagant nor did it demand attention. The redheaded emotionally inept assassin was here for one thing, and one thing only. To get out of this torrential downpour. With deft fingers she unclasped the heavy and sodden cape and let it fall to the ground with a heavy slump. She kicked it to the side with a wet leather boot. Scarlet had an inane immunity to ice, but not to the chill that came from being absolutely soaked.

She rose her eyes to see that the place was figuratively swimming with Tarot members and her face soured. 'great' She thought to herself. Scarlet had not planned to make a scene. She didn't feel the need to. She saw people she'd rather not, Vincent being one of them. Another, she was almost....almost surprised to see.

Fenn.

Scarlet made a bee-line for him, and ignoring the hulking giant in armour, the big headed self proclaimed leader, and a few women, she stood behind Fenn. "I need to borrow this." She exclaimed as she looped her arms up underneath his and picked him effortlessly up and turned to one of the few unoccupied booths. He struggled and squirmed, ice travelling up her arms as he attempted to make a quick get away.

Of course. He was terrified of her, why wouldn't he be? Last he saw her, she had him trapped in a cage and had threatened to take his eye. She would have to. If he hadn't escaped. "I'm not going to hurt you. Chill out." She plopped him into the booth and sat opposite him. He stared at her, fearful, wide eyed and rigid.

"My, aren't you the escape artist?" Scarlet asked, raising one hand in the air to order the pair a drink. "Whiskey, right?"

A service lady came, took their orders, left, and returned - all in quick succession. Scarlet picked up each glass and took a sip from both. To prove to Fenn that there was no nefarious toxins in his drink this time. "I'm here for the same reason everyone else is, Fennick. To get away from the rain."

She lifted up her glass toward him. "I suppose I should congratulate you on your escape, I am impressed."

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Fucknopefucknopefucknope-

Like hell he was going to touch that whiskey. For all he knew, she had an immunity to some kind of poison or drug that he didn't. Fenn's gaze narrowed from fear to anger. Without taking his eyes off of her, he swiped the drink off of the table with one hand, much as a misbehaving cat might.

Golden liquid and foam spattered across the floor, mingling with rainwater. "Oops", did he do that?

Note to self; stop getting kidnapped. Somehow. Why was she even here? Whatever she claimed was lies, lies, lies. The boy was frozen from the waist-down and shaking from the waist-up in fear. Bubbling up in his mind were vague recollections of dark room and hot metal pressing into hi- nope! Fenn broke his fierce eye contact to wince and grab his wrist. This was not how he wanted this evening to go! With his other hand, he quickly frosted over the side of the weathered tabletop facing the Tarot-claimed table he had just been whisked away from.

HELP ME, he scrawled quickly.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 09-05-2017 at 09:00 AM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    Scarlet sighed at the waste. "Firewhiskey is expensive, you know." She said calmly, taking a sip of her own. "I'd say I'm offended, but honestly. I would do the same thing in your position." She glanced down at her glass and swirled it around in her hand, the alcohol burned her throat, the warmth cascaded down her throat and sat in her stomach. It releived the bite of the cold. The redheaded woman signaled the bar staff to bring another glass and once again it was set in front of Fenn.

"Before you go smashing that one too, if you do not want it, slide it over to me and I'll drink it."

Her eyes went to his message and another sigh escaped her lips. "Is that necessary?" She ran her hand over it, and the ice melted from her own heated touch. "If you want to leave. Leave. I am not holding you here against your will. You escaped. I simply wanted to congratulate you on that. Nothing more."

The emotionless woman took another sip from the firewhiskey. "You're a resourceful man, Fennick, and I can respect that. You're not the victim I pinged you to be."

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    hehehehe
    Philomel leant forwards, her brows knitting together.

It couldn't be ...

She sighed. It was. Amari red-head, lover of Shinsou and now bitch-extreme.

The faun watched with unamused horror as she saw her pick up a tiny elf man and practically take him hostage ... to carry him over to the bar. She curled up her upper lip, folding her arms and looking back to Amari as the boy squirmed and Amari seemed to have a heated conversation with herself. Or him.

The woman looked different. Tired at the eyes since Philomel had last seen her, strained and stressed. But there was strength in her limbs, fire in her belly, something which made Philomel respect her. So she watched her quietly, only looking at the man-boy (not sure of his age, actually) when he began to scribble something actually on the water-vapoured glass of the bar before him.

Help ... me.

Oh. The faun blinked. And stood. Grabbing the hilt of her dagger at her side she cut a path through the people, ignoring the shouts and the fists and strode straight up to Amari and her tiny friend-hostage.

Whenever 'Help Me' was involved and Amari, Philomel knew to get in the way.

"I think I will have this," she said, and wound an arm around the man, sticking her tongue out to Amari before she turned to carry the boy - or man - away.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    WET!

COLD!

SNEEZES!

These were three things that I was not very fond of at all. AT ALL. I pushed open the door of the tavern, sniffling. I was hit immedietly with the smells of tasty food, and the loud sounds of banter, wide eyed I glanced around the room. Oh wow...there are so many people here...

The place was crowded, more so than usual, well...not that I had been here before, generally I'd just head over to Barchies. I wrinkled my nose, shaking my head I sneezed loudly. Three times in a row.

Achew!

ACHOO!

AaaChoOOooo!

I glanced around, there were many faces I didn't recognize, but one stood out, even if it was covered in mud. I clutched my chest. The last time I saw him...it was before I was caught by a scary redheaded woman...tortured, then essentially bartered to Madison. Madison was nice though, and gave me many warnings to adhere to, she even gave me a present, a living buggie inside of me.

"VENN!" I cried out, running over to him and tackling him to the floor, I didn't care that he was covered in mud, I didn't care that he was all cold and wet too.

"ETeri miss you. Eteri had bad times. Eteri want warmth."
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 3,002, Level: 2
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next Level: 1,998
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,998

GP

Name
    :D
    Race
    Half-elf
    Ven heard sneezing, which would be expected since the storm chilled everyone to the bone. What he didn't expect was to somehow recognize the sound. OK, maybe not the sound itself, but he felt familiarity.

Then, a wave a recognition and excitement hit him. It didn't come from him, which meant it must be coming from Eteri.

That was the working theory he came up with after talking to Archie (who spent four hours calling him an idiot for giving up part of his soul before actually discussing things with him). Since Eteri had a part of his soul, he was linked to her in a way, which let him feel her emotions.

To feel the emotions at this intensity meant...

Ven turned, only to be tackled, being snuggled by Eteri as she shouted his name.

Eteri miss you. Eteri had bad times. Eteri want warmth."

He smiled softly, happy to see her, but eyes sharpened, taking in her features. Holes in the ears, her tail damaged, and these are what he could see.

He felt her distress, and he felt it for a long time. He knew something bad was happening, and him not being able to do anything made him feel depressed as well as worried.

Seeing the affects... A fire sparked in him. He wasn't angry, he was livid.

However, Eteri needed him. Thus, he wrapped his arms around her to give her comfort.

"I've missed you too Blue bell."
    Oh look, another generic signature

Fun stuff
    - Cupcake box: here

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The door to the tavern was quickly but silently opened. A young woman with flame red hair and green eyes stepped in. She was soaked in rain water. The moment she saw. . . random, crazy things. . . Happening. . . she grabbed her shield and pulled it over her face.

This thing is made of Elkan. It should hold, right?

First it was raining rain. Now it was raining food. Great. As random mashed potatoes and a cheeseburger slammed into the shield, Felicity inched her way to the very edge of the counter in dire desperation.

"Wata pwease?"

Oh yeah, she had a lisp.

Tonight was going to be. . . Interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Translations:
    1.) "Water, please"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 09-05-2017 at 11:40 AM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    He wrapped his arms around me, and it was warm, it was oh so very warm, it made me happy. My tail flicked side to side in a content manner. Even if we were both now covered in mud, it sure as heck beat being bathed in rotten things, almost drowning in it. "Venn... Venn... Vennn..." I muttered. Nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. In that small moment, everything felt like it was going to be ok. Venex was a dear friend of mine, and to be reunited with him...

I sat up, wiping a mixture of mud, rain and tears from my face. "Eteri thought never see you again!"

My words came out in quick succession as I tried to explain everything that happened, I slipped into Akashimian, my native tongue. As I always did when I lost track. <"Ven! I was exploring and was captured by this redheaded lady, who wore leather, she had black eyes with red. Her soul was so black. Like a demon. No. Worse. Like NOTHING. It was like the absence of everything and and it had a tiny flicker of pretty light but she forced me to take it away from her. Why would she do that! She did things Ven! I was choking in this slimy stuff. I think it was rotten people, and and I was tortured then was nailed to the floor then-">

He stopped me, pressing his fingers to my mouth. "Sounds like we both need a drink, bluebell."

I nodded. That sort of talk could wait, right now, right now was a time for good and fun feelings.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    “You're not the victim I pinged you to be."

Wasn't he though? A compliment from Amari was not something Fenn could take with a straight face. And he didn't; he had taken it with a crooked snarl, a sound that could almost be hissing welling up in the back of his throat. Did she really think he was going to be "chill" toward her after she had subjected him to the worst week of his life?

Shudder.

Now he dangled limply, stunned, from the grip of this squishy, pretty, matronly faun who had thankfully whisked him away. She was strong, warm in contrast to his chill, and somewhat scarce of clothing. He glanced down. No pants! Fenn decided that if he ended up with legs that fluffy, he probably wouldn’t wear pants either -- he already didn’t wear shoes. A squeaky sneeze exploded out of him as her hair tickled his nose. Choo!

Now, why he was being so suddenly slung over this faun’s shoulders like a lost kitty, they boy wasn’t entirely certain. Probably, she had seen his frosty message..?

Hopefully. It would be somewhat annoying to get double-kidnapped into new danger all within the span of a few minutes.

But right now, he was getting father away from Amari, and this faunlady was comfy. A shrug rolled up his shoulders. He’d go along with this for now; if something about this went amiss though, he was going to start chucking ice. As the faun-lady turned away, the re-stolen small child stuck his own tongue out at Amari too. Regardless of the redhead’s intentions, a weight had been cast of his chest. Bye bye!

Yes, let’s play hot potato with Fenn.
    Last edited by FennWenn; 09-07-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    "I'm funny, so they let me live." - Skippy's List

The Wiki Matriarch, the Vignette Enthusiast, your friendly neighborhood Cinnamon Smol, and very excited to roleplay!

I play this rude little bug! Spell his name F E N N I K. No "c".