GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile

Power Groupish Idea - The United Althanas Criminal Rehabilitation Project

The United Althanas Criminal Rehabilitation Project

Are you tired of running from the law? Was that massacre just an honest mistake? Want to begin again? Want to leave the life of criminal activity behind you? Then join the United Althanas Criminal Rehabilitation Project today!

What is it?
    The United Althanas Criminal Rehabilitation Project is an organization run by Lornius officials who have seen trends of anti-heroes, framed innocents, and mistaken convicts in their prisons. Wanting to delve deeper into the minds of these "criminals" and even give them second chances, prison psychologist Eobard Mark decided to open to branch organization through the prison that would not only aid the convicts, but all of Althanas.

The United Althanas Criminal Rehabilitation Project takes prisoners and gives them the opportunity to, opposed to serving time, complete humanitarian and government missions while staying in reformation-themed camps. These camps, like prisons, are highly guarded; and all prisoners are put under hefty probation. However, these camps have training yards, psychologist offices, and more loose rules and regulations than most prisons. While convicts need to clock in a certain amount of training and therapy sessions a day, the main focus is to get them on the correct path and mindset, readying them for the time they finally work off their sentences with rejoin society as sane, calm people.

How Do You Join?
    This camp is strictly aimed towards misunderstood convicts and those who wish to start freshly over. Not all prisoners from Lornius and many more jails are exempt to join.

OOCly, all it takes is planning and brainstorming with the mods. Not all characters are the perfect material for this. It is suggested that characters who accidentally killed in self defense, and characters who carry Red Hood esc anti-hero tendencies, join. Not only will you be able to relinquish writing your character continually running from the law, but said character can walk out of the other side with all charges dropped. - It is a fresh start.

Who is the Leader?
    Definitely some kind of NPC of mine or someone else's! If you're interested, let me know! An ex-prisoner or convict is not eligible for IC leadership. Quite frankly, I don't want to be the one necessarily in charge of this myself.

--------------------------
    I definitely need help brainstorming this, guys! Please, please, tell me what you think and feel free to suggest anything and everything. This is basically a gentler Suicide Squad without teams that has its own separate camp.

EDIT: This group needs a better name.
    Last edited by Ashla; 09-04-2017 at 01:42 PM.

I'm Asking you Icely

EXP: 33,893, Level: 7
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next Level: 1,107
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    I've got the alternate name ides of:

‎Renascitur - Latin for Rebirnw.
    Semper - Latin for Rehabilitation.

I tried to find elvish translations, but apparently the words Rehabilitation and Rebirth don't exist in the elvish dictionary anywhere.

Innocence & Instincts

EXP: 29,359, Level: 7
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next Level: 5,641
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,641

GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    I actually think you should leave it, but call it the UACR instead of always writing out the entire name. UACR just kinda rings well

I'm Asking you Icely

EXP: 33,893, Level: 7
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next Level: 1,107
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    Okay, UACR it is! Thanks